Author Topic: They are really digging in - Martha Karua can't help but notice  (Read 3869 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
They are really digging in - Martha Karua can't help but notice
« on: October 04, 2020, 11:45:33 PM »
A pattern has emerged where there was is increasing unconstitutional interference  with freedom of movement, association and assembly for politician who for whatever reason are not for the time being favorites of President Uhuru
@StateHouseKenya
 or
@RailaOdinga
8:25 PM · Oct 4, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: They are really digging in - Martha Karua can't help but notice
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2020, 12:22:15 AM »
I think the next strategy is to seal off central :) completely prevent Ruto from going even to a church - like kibaki did to Raila.

They are getting desperate.

Also very likely they will ban the word "Hustler" :) as hate speech designed to incite the poor against the rich.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2020, 12:55:32 AM »
I think the next strategy is to seal off central :) completely prevent Ruto from going even to a church - like kibaki did to Raila.

They are getting desperate.

Also very likely they will ban the word "Hustler" :) as hate speech designed to incite the poor against the rich.

You saw Kamanda twlling Raila to ensure Uhuru takes him to Central.
Nobody ever thought the violence you were talking about actually would be hapoening in Mt Kenya. Never has it been there in history Mt Kenya doing mob justice because of politics
Mt Kenya hate Uhuru with passion because of his association with Raila .
He became Kamwana because of his dissaciation with Raila in 2013 , Uhuru in his political life has been 75% on the wrong side. In 2002 it was with Moi in 2015 it was with Raila and now from 2018 it has been with Raila.

The so called BBI which wants to strip Mt Kenya of power equation will be the last nail in Uhurus coffin politically snd influencial wise . These are people who Uhuru deceived by pretending to keep Raila off bay and only uniting with him months later. 5 years earlier they had told him they dknt mind being in opposition as long as Uhuru stands against Raila.
Matiangi snd Kibicho pretend to attack when their names are mentioned by politicians and bloggers . One thing they dont realise is come 2022 they will be in docks to answer all their misdeeds. It doesnt make sense as a civil servant to try and place yourself in the mix of politics.
Luckily Ruto is one the most tolerant and patient politician, if it was Raila in the same shoes the story would be different .
There is no difference to what Govt is doing to Ruto now vis a vis what it did to Matiba in the early 90s.but as it did then its only making him more popular.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2020, 01:04:47 AM »
That's a great analogy - Matiba died a bankrupt cripple and is long forgotten.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2020, 01:09:20 AM »
I think they overrate their powers. Moi even in his sunset years could not pull all that. Kenyans have passed those stages. The more they dig in - the more support Ruto gets - both within and outside GEMA.

As we approach 2022 - it will soon be everyone for himself. The ground game is ground zero. You cannot intimidate voters.

Matiangi wants to be president - I don't know how - Kibicho want to run for Kirinyanga. They are going to fail spectacularly.

Anyway I believe at some point Uhuru will be forced to sober up - otherwise he is pretty in bad shape already - and covid is not helping.

Nobody ever thought the violence you were talking about actually would be hapoening in Mt Kenya. Never has it been there in history Mt Kenya doing mob justice because of politics
He became Kamwana because of his dissaciation with Raila in 2013 , Uhuru in his political life has been 75% on the wrong side. In 2002 it was with Moi in 2015 it was with Raila and now from 2018 it has been with Raila.

The so called BBI which wants to strip Mt Kenya of power equation will be the last nail in Uhurus coffin politically snd influencial wise . These are people who Uhuru deceived by pretending to keep Raila off bay and only uniting with him months later. 5 years earlier they had told him they dknt mind being in opposition as long as Uhuru stands against Raila.
Matiangi snd Kibicho pretend to attack when their names are mentioned by politicians and bloggers . One thing they dont realise is come 2022 they will be in docks to answer all their misdeeds. It doesnt make sense as a civil servant to try and place yourself in the mix of politics.
Luckily Ruto is one the most tolerant and patient politician, if it was Raila in the same shoes the story would be different .
There is no difference to what Govt is doing to Ruto now vis a vis what it did to Matiba in the early 90s.but as it did then its only making him more popular.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2020, 01:16:45 AM »

Unlike those times you wont see Ruto anytime in jail or being poisoned..
No Paul Muires to hold brief and betray him. I bet you dont even know Muites was Matibas sidekick . You dont know what transpired then hence your one liner.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2020, 01:22:37 AM »
I think they overrate their powers. Moi even in his sunset years could not pull all that. Kenyans have passed those stages. The more they dig in - the more support Ruto gets - both within and outside GEMA.

As we approach 2022 - it will soon be everyone for himself. The ground game is ground zero. You cannot intimidate voters.

Matiangi wants to be president - I don't know how - Kibicho want to run for Kirinyanga. They are going to fail spectacularly.

Anyway I believe at some point Uhuru will be forced to sober up - otherwise he is pretty in bad shape already - and covid is not helping.

Moi was calculative , the only time he failed was because of Raila then Uhuru , the hamdshake principals.He certainly panicked after seeing NAK formation.
Now Raila is a perpetual loser   Uhuru a confused chap who almost twice gave away his Presidency in 2013 to Mudavadi and now to Raila..
He might think he has hit the jackpot by having Raila on his side but that can be gone by a stroke of a pen come 2022.
Lucky for him Ruto adores him .

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2020, 01:25:15 AM »
You really like twisting history. NAK was a joke. They were hopeless drinking coffee. What Moi wanted was Uhuru-Gideon. It's was audacious dynasty move. Moi was a political genius but I think he underrated Raila - otherwise Kibaki was dead meat - everyone abandoned him - including his financier Njenga Karume - until Tosha moment - Uhuru was already measuring statehouse drapes. Otherwise Moi had beaten Kibaki to pulp with combined GEMA plus in 1997...and he knew he was a joke....and would easily be rigged out if need be.

What he never saw was NARC - Raila inspiring the timid KANU to revolt.

Moi was calculative , the only time he failed was because of Raila then Uhuru , the hamdshake principals.He certainly panicked after seeing NAK formation.
Now Raila is a perpetual loser   Uhuru a confused chap who almost twice gave away his Presidency in 2013 to Mudavadi and now to Raila..
He might think he has hit the jackpot by having Raila on his side but that can be gone by a stroke of a pen come 2022.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2020, 01:33:53 AM »
I have to admit Ruto hustler Nation has picked tremendous support on the ground. At this point Ruto is the front runner followed by Raila at distant second. The rest Mdvd and the rest wote ni punda.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2020, 01:42:16 AM »

No Paul Muires to hold brief and betray him. I bet you dont even know Muites was Matibas sidekick . You dont know what transpired then hence your one liner.

Matiba bore the blunt of the Moi state in 2nd liberation. He was enemy of the state before handing over to Raila who has handed over to Mobutu. That's a good summary. I wasn't around but you read it in the paper too unless you were an activist at 5 years like Njamba.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2020, 01:45:55 AM »
See the problem we are dealing with. You're just a toddler.
Matiba got done in by stroke - he became a vegetable - brain dead - mad.
He proceeded to share his wealth - and then folks took advantage - by time - the family realized - the banks were auctioning him.

Kenya really got luckly because Matiba if he had won - would have been such huge disaster.

After the stroke - his brain basically formatted - and he had to learn ABCD again.

Matiba bore the blunt of the Moi state in 2nd liberation. He was enemy of the state before handing over to Raila who has handed over to Mobutu. That's a good summary. I wasn't around but you read it in the paper too unless you were an activist at 5 years like Njamba.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2020, 01:46:03 AM »
Ruto adores Uhuru... seriously :D :D

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2020, 01:47:01 AM »
And what caused Matiba stroke?

He proceed to share his wealth - and then folks took advantage - by time - the family realized - the banks were auctioning him.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2020, 01:48:26 AM »
Prison. Didn't get his diabetes or high blood pressure medication in time - bursting a vein - and making him a vegetable the rest of his life.
But some people still wanted to make him PORK.

It good gov compensated him - because Matiba was one fearless man - who gave kenyan courage to face MOI.

I think Uhuru has probably paid him the 1.5B kshs he won in court.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2020, 01:49:31 AM »
I have to admit Ruto hustler Nation has picked tremendous support on the ground. At this point Ruto is the front runner followed by Raila at distant second. The rest Mdvd and the rest wote ni punda.

Honesty.com
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2020, 02:35:34 AM »
MOI messed Matiba. 1.5B for a ruined life is a joke.

Prison. Didn't get his diabetes or high blood pressure medication in time - bursting a vein - and making him a vegetable the rest of his life.
But some people still wanted to make him PORK.

It good gov compensated him - because Matiba was one fearless man - who gave kenyan courage to face MOI.

I think Uhuru has probably paid him the 1.5B kshs he won in court.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2020, 05:34:25 AM »
You really like twisting history. NAK was a joke. They were hopeless drinking coffee. What Moi wanted was Uhuru-Gideon. It's was audacious dynasty move. Moi was a political genius but I think he underrated Raila - otherwise Kibaki was dead meat - everyone abandoned him - including his financier Njenga Karume - until Tosha moment - Uhuru was already measuring statehouse drapes. Otherwise Moi had beaten Kibaki to pulp with combined GEMA plus in 1997...and he knew he was a joke....and would easily be rigged out if need be.

What he never saw was NARC - Raila inspiring the timid KANU to revolt.

Come on ,We know of some Kiambu and Thika politicians crossing over to KANU (Murathe and Karume)  but even Uhurus relatives Beth Mugo and uncle Muhoho stuck with Kibaki..
From calculations  Kibaki, Ngilu Wamalwas 97s votes were more than Mois and Railas combined.
NAK coming together alarmed KANU as had united FORD and they had to  scheme . To be honest cant conclude who would have won that will be an"  if theory" I dont dwell on the past but one thing is for sure , Moi thought Raila would still be on the ballot and would never support Kibaki. That one was a miscalculation.
The other thing which Raila is making the same mistake , Moi misjudged his hate by Mt Kenya. Mt Kenya at that time would dare touch anything Moi related even with a 10 inch pole. Currently Mt Kenya habours the same with Raila , even worse I believe

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2020, 05:44:19 AM »

Nope we were old enough to experience what was going on then.
Some of the best political times, When Matiba was sick and rexovering in United Kingdom, Muite used to fly and come back with Matiba news .  All Kenyans wanted to hear was what Matibas plan were

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2020, 05:51:28 AM »
He proceeded to share his wealth - and then folks took advantage - by time - the family realized - the banks were auctioning him.

Kenya really got luckly because Matiba if he had won - would have been such huge disaster.

After the stroke - his brain basically formatted - and he had to learn ABCD again.

RV , you see when I tell you we can see through posts and tell you for a fact that  Robins has been in politics for the last 5 years Max
Like for example she would never know why Luhya , Mijikenda , Taita could switch sides quickly and support Ruto for being a Kalenjin.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2020, 04:44:05 PM »

The story is emerging of a self-inflicted injury in order to draw in gullible hasslers. I didn't think Patel of all people would be fooled.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244