Author Topic: RUTO WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT OF KENYA  (Read 11961 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: RUTO WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT OF KENYA
« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2020, 08:15:30 PM »
Reminder

The chicken pox face, coward, the black sheep, the infidel, the anti Christ, the emotionally immature man child, robber, highway thief, fraudster, wife abuser, full blown AIDS mass spreader,

WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT

Are these withdrawal symptoms? - you stop drinking gradually not one weekend pap. Pleaee see a doctor.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2020, 09:01:34 PM »
Reminder

The chicken pox face, coward, the black sheep, the infidel, the anti Christ, the emotionally immature man child, robber, highway thief, fraudster, wife abuser, full blown AIDS mass spreader,

WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT

Are these withdrawal symptoms? - you stop drinking gradually not one weekend pap. Pleaee see a doctor.

If you are talking of Withdrawal from a juicy and moist place. Yes, it is where I withdrew from last night

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2020, 10:14:56 PM »
JAMBA, do you have to insult people to feel superior. Pombe hasara tupu.

Reminder

WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT

If you are talking of Withdrawal from a juicy and moist place. Yes, it is where I withdrew from last night

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #63 on: October 12, 2020, 11:15:51 PM »
JAMBA, do you have to insult people to feel superior. Pombe hasara tupu.

Reminder

WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT

Did I insult your little God.
Did I insult your little God? Pole sana

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2020, 12:23:28 AM »
Apology accepted. If people want Ruto, Raila or Uhuru again let them have that as long as the will of the people is respected. Sasa wacha matusi bona unapora heshima yako.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2020, 03:10:47 AM »
Apology accepted. If people want Ruto, Raila or Uhuru again let them have that as long as the will of the people is respected. Sasa wacha matusi bona unapora heshima yako.

Don't all those descriptions fit that thug? If it does then it not matusi. To me he is not someone that is worthy a life.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #66 on: October 13, 2020, 05:46:46 AM »

Don't all those descriptions fit that thug? If it does then it not matusi. To me he is not someone that is worthy a life.

He is at the second stage of grief: ANGER. All this lashing out is proof. Hustler hapana mchezo. Wee chunga lot lizards wasikupee stds.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #67 on: October 16, 2020, 02:09:43 AM »
Daily reminder ruto will never be president of kenya. Saturday is the begging of the end of his career as a politician in kenya

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #68 on: October 16, 2020, 02:11:25 AM »

He is at the second stage of grief: ANGER. All this lashing out is proof. Hustler hapana mchezo. Wee chunga lot lizards wasikupee stds.

I am a very jolly fella. Most of the time I am laughing silly reading nonsense on this board. I am passionate and I hate cheaters or conmen. I would rather deal with an armed robber than deal with lootall of this world

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #69 on: October 16, 2020, 05:51:58 AM »
Daily reminder ruto will never be president of kenya. Saturday is the begging of the end of his career as a politician in kenya

Now who is spamming this forum ?

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #70 on: October 16, 2020, 07:59:05 PM »

Now who is spamming this forum ?

See here our resident roach

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10224104518542005&id=1271422560

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #71 on: August 20, 2022, 01:33:08 AM »
I am also highly opposed to his presidency. Right now, he is the only one campaigning. All the other leading candidates are busy dealing with a very serious problem called COVID-19. He is busy occupying offices and starting fights. Two years is a long time in politics, even mungiki will eventually wake up to the fact that they are playing with fire. Imagine Ruto’s world of Waititu, sonko, sudi, jumwa, echesa, these type of characters cannot be allowed to lead Kenya ever. I was watching a documentary on Chris Kirubi, we can disagree on how he made his fortune but the man is a highly accomplished visionary all the way from Harvard to the business world. I couldn’t help thinking, when this guy, and there are many like him from all tribes is sitting in one of the most architecturally modern mansions in Nairobi and he is watching the governor of Nairobi on TV, what does he think? The crazies have taken over the asylum. Kenya have to be wrestled back from the likes of Ruto, we have to come back to sanity. We need a transitional team Kenya and we root out these characters. How did we go from laptops to wheelbarrows? These idiots have zero vision.
The Early campaigning paid off. Senile Kabuga and Mlevi are still shell-shocked, just like their low information minions everywhere.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #72 on: August 20, 2022, 04:11:27 AM »
the bastard won't be president