Author Topic: RUTO WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT OF KENYA  (Read 11926 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: RUTO WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT OF KENYA
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2020, 03:20:18 AM »
Even the hustler narrative itself is spin and anecdotal at best. Sonko was rigged in by Mobutu who was scared of PK and Kabogo. Mlolongo product. A quick analysis of the numbers exposes the truth - you had makanga rubbing off ink and voting thrice for Sonko. PK problem was naïveté and trusting the processes of a 6 months old party. Sonko rode on Gema, Kamba blocks and topped up with Somalis in Eastleigh who were Hassan/Duale followers. Not peasants otherwise he would score 70%. Luo-Luhya-Gusii slumdwellers voted NASA-Kidero. The slum appeal spin is to setup hustler nonsense as the new gospel.

Ruto cannot start a peasantry revolution because thank God, Ouru and Raila will prevail over the youth.  However if he were to start one, it would consume him because he is rich. It took less than 48 hours for the Rwanda and Kalenjin genocide.  Imagine if the entire country was engaged in a peasantry revolotution, all the rich and the middle class will be fleeing to UG and TZ including Ruto and Murkomen.

:D and this voodoo is because 65% of Kenya is poor with few Kalenjin topup. No need for excel this time just take 65% of IEBC roll. This JM Kariuki naivety. Come back to punditry.

Ruto start with combined RV @25%; we add 1/3 to 1/2 of western especially Bukusu/Kakamega - we are already 30% at worse - 33% at best. By the time he takes his portion of Nairobi (Nairobi 5% if we take 40% of it), Coast, NEP and few of Nyanza we are already past 45%. That is where Raila would normally be :)

Ruto has yet to reach Eastern and Central...where your own mother is waiting to complete the journey with him.

It likely Ruto will therefore win 2022 with super-majority of 65%.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2020, 03:24:03 AM »
Kichwa - Pundit is telling us the hustler nation only extends to Tana River pastoralists - haijafika Mijikenda :) He is anxious to evade the coming reality check.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2020, 03:27:49 AM »
Let me first say, niī ndi mū gīkūyū karīng’a, gūciarūo na kūrerūo, ndirī mūjalūo onagūtūīka ūcio ti thīna waku. Ruto niī hatirī hingo gamūhee kura tondū nī mūici na nī ahūrithirie adū aitū kūrīa Rift Valley. Mūndū ūcio donaga haraihu, oī kūihurīria na hake. Enough proving that I am a kiuk, it gives me a headache writing in that language. As for pundit, Ruto has not earned his mables, Raila has and Bondo deserves the presidency this time. There are no permanent enemies in politics, at one time, Luos and Kikuyus were inseparable. In future, we shall take a look at Ruto and reconsider.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2020, 08:56:22 AM »
Kichwa - Pundit is telling us the hustler nation only extends to Tana River pastoralists - haijafika Mijikenda :) He is anxious to evade the coming reality check.
Those are urp zones...pastoralists are natural allies..so expect Ruto to have it easy in those areas for tribal reason .just like gusii are likely to vote with gema ..or for same reasons I give Raila an edge in Luo leaning luhyas.Hustler nation is packaging of tribal politics underneath that Ruto is assembling

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2020, 09:01:43 AM »
:D and this voodoo is because 65% of Kenya is poor with few Kalenjin topup. No need for excel this time just take 65% of IEBC roll. This JM Kariuki naivety. Come back to punditry.

Ruto start with combined RV @25%; we add 1/3 to 1/2 of western especially Bukusu/Kakamega - we are already 30% at worse - 33% at best. By the time he takes his portion of Nairobi (Nairobi 5% if we take 40% of it), Coast, NEP and few of Nyanza we are already past 45%. That is where Raila would normally be :)

Ruto has yet to reach Eastern and Central...where your own mother is waiting to complete the journey with him.

It likely Ruto will therefore win 2022 with super-majority of 65%.
65% is tribal worse case scenario that assumes Ruto will get half of gema votes...otherwise if he get 100 percent we go to 75%.Raila as we speak can only get votes in few areas of Kenya..luos,few luhyas,coast and that is pretty much it...18% as opinion polls says....madvd will get 3%..kalonzo will get 4%..matiangi-PK if they run seriously backed by uhuru is the maths we need to figure..otherwise Ruto sweeps the rest.Note Raila 18% will evaporate to 10% once Uhuru dumps him...because he selling a lie..and that 8% will move to Ruto column..he has no path to victory and like you is selling a delution

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2020, 06:55:13 PM »
RUTO WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT OF KENYA

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2020, 09:30:25 PM »
Let me first say, niī ndi mū gīkūyū karīng’a, gūciarūo na kūrerūo, ndirī mūjalūo onagūtūīka ūcio ti thīna waku. Ruto niī hatirī hingo gamūhee kura tondū nī mūici na nī ahūrithirie adū aitū kūrīa Rift Valley. Mūndū ūcio donaga haraihu, oī kūihurīria na hake. Enough proving that I am a kiuk, it gives me a headache writing in that language. As for pundit, Ruto has not earned his mables, Raila has and Bondo deserves the presidency this time. There are no permanent enemies in politics, at one time, Luos and Kikuyus were inseparable. In future, we shall take a look at Ruto and reconsider.

But you have noticeable sour grapes against Kalenjin, just like Omollo bile at women and Kikuyu. It's all over your threads. Pundit doesn't loathe anyone in particular save for we who oppose Mobutu... this open bias he calls dispassionate punditry.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2020, 09:33:31 PM »

This is heckling now. Are you a bot?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2020, 09:38:42 PM »
Those are urp zones...pastoralists are natural allies..so expect Ruto to have it easy in those areas for tribal reason .just like gusii are likely to vote with gema ..or for same reasons I give Raila an edge in Luo leaning luhyas.Hustler nation is packaging of tribal politics underneath that Ruto is assembling

Yes - trojan 1 merely gave Raila Mijikenda and Maragoli - then Wamalwa death gave him Bukusu. The pastoralists were always with Moi Snr-Mobutu. KANU 2003-2007 was URP with few Kiambu MPs. GEMA, Mijikenda, Luhya, Gusii, Kamba are a very hard nut to crack - even hustler trick will not help. Already it looks likely to be outlawed by NCIC as hate speech - class warfare. Not distinct from pitting tribes or religions.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2020, 10:30:08 PM »

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2020, 10:36:59 PM »
Hiti muthenya umwe niyageririe kuria Karemahiti. Ikigeria gukameria gakihata mumero. Hiti niguo yerirre Karemahiti atiriri "Nikurii hindi ya guthaka na hindii ya kahindi meruka". Gichuka ihindi ria kumeria ihindi nii ikiinyu. Andu makundio watho taa Dawa

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2020, 11:21:47 PM »
Outlawed - :) They are really scrapping the bottom of the barrel. This will make it even more popular.
Yes - trojan 1 merely gave Raila Mijikenda and Maragoli - then Wamalwa death gave him Bukusu. The pastoralists were always with Moi Snr-Mobutu. KANU 2003-2007 was URP with few Kiambu MPs. GEMA, Mijikenda, Luhya, Gusii, Kamba are a very hard nut to crack - even hustler trick will not help. Already it looks likely to be outlawed by NCIC as hate speech - class warfare. Not distinct from pitting tribes or religions.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2020, 11:45:16 PM »
Kenyaplato hau waria to mūthūri mūgī. Adū aitū nī matige ūrimū. Moi arī na mūndū ūyū magīthīnia rūrīrī rūitū. As for Robina, I have no bias against Kalenjins or any other tribe in Kenya. I happen to believe that these kalenjin, kikuyu thing is a cancer for Kenya, the two tribes have ruled Kenya since independence with varying degrees of success. It’s still debatable as to who achieved what, going just by tribe alone, these two tribes should step aside and let someone else take a shot. Ruto has started campaigns very early, we have seen his movement and what it will be based on, endless campaigns, handouts, divisions, mediocrity, political proclamations, death...does this remind you of someone?it’s time we looked elsewhere, these people can make very good transitional presidents and move us from tribal thinking, Kibutha Kibwana, Alfred Mutua, mukhisa, Mudavadi...you can add names. The dispassionate pundit who loves everyone is the only one always talking about war and destruction against other tribes. In this world that will not be recognizable in ten years because of technological advancement with AI and all, a tribal kingpin like Ruto, an international pariah is out of his breath on this one. Based on tribe alone, I think it’s time Kenyans gave Raila a chance, he has earned it.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #53 on: October 06, 2020, 02:22:14 AM »
Kalenjins you will never be BACK in power for another 150 years. Yes I said it. That ugly Chicken pox face, aids lab, wife beater, thief will NEVER  be president of Kenya

Kongomanolamageuzi
Njamba you are very unstable person, america is fcuking you up possibly you take meth, molly among others and these are the withdrawal symptoms? Back in your home county, goons hired by sabina chege were beaten like burukenge with dead among them. No one can stop Ruto. Sabina just inserted a mbig mucakwe dildo up her pxxxy

Njuri time for circle jerk arguments is over. One thing I am known for is never to bend to the tyranny of fools. Mark my words

RUTO WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT OF KENYA. keep on circle jerking here. You are in good company. I wish you well my brother. You are too naive for kenyan politics

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #54 on: October 06, 2020, 04:44:12 AM »
Kenyaplato hau waria to mūthūri mūgī. Adū aitū nī matige ūrimū. Moi arī na mūndū ūyū magīthīnia rūrīrī rūitū. As for Robina, I have no bias against Kalenjins or any other tribe in Kenya. I happen to believe that these kalenjin, kikuyu thing is a cancer for Kenya, the two tribes have ruled Kenya since independence with varying degrees of success. It’s still debatable as to who achieved what, going just by tribe alone, these two tribes should step aside and let someone else take a shot. Ruto has started campaigns very early, we have seen his movement and what it will be based on, endless campaigns, handouts, divisions, mediocrity, political proclamations, death...does this remind you of someone?it’s time we looked elsewhere, these people can make very good transitional presidents and move us from tribal thinking, Kibutha Kibwana, Alfred Mutua, mukhisa, Mudavadi...you can add names. The dispassionate pundit who loves everyone is the only one always talking about war and destruction against other tribes. In this world that will not be recognizable in ten years because of technological advancement with AI and all, a tribal kingpin like Ruto, an international pariah is out of his breath on this one. Based on tribe alone, I think it’s time Kenyans gave Raila a chance, he has earned it.

Translation...? I don't speak hutu here.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #55 on: October 06, 2020, 05:44:48 AM »

So evident use of translating program that even the structure of the sentences  is basically english.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #56 on: October 06, 2020, 05:49:30 AM »
Hiti muthenya umwe niyageririe kuria Karemahiti. Ikigeria gukameria gakihata mumero. Hiti niguo yerirre Karemahiti atiriri "Nikurii hindi ya guthaka na hindii ya kahindi meruka". Gichuka ihindi ria kumeria ihindi nii ikiinyu. Andu makundio watho taa Dawa

Translate please  ,,unable to use translate program

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #57 on: October 06, 2020, 05:56:30 AM »

There you go again , abusing the same people you pretend to be.
In 2012  we had Kalenjin speaking Luos. In 2022 seems there will Kikuyu speaking luos in the forums. One thing for sure unlike Raila who got 30% of votes in Rift Valley in 2013 and 2017 , be sure of him getting Max 5%  in Mt Kenya region in 2022 speaking or non speaking Kikuyu psuedo accounts

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #58 on: October 06, 2020, 07:03:27 AM »
THE AIDS SUPER SPREADER WILL NEVER BE PRETHIDENY
T

NOW BACK TO THE CIRCLEJERK.

YOU GHOULS YOU NEVER GET TIRED OF REPEATING SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER LIKE RETARDS IN WORKSHOP

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2020, 06:33:40 PM »
Reminder

The chicken pox face, coward, the black sheep, the infidel, the anti Christ, the emotionally immature man child, robber, highway thief, fraudster, wife abuser, full blown AIDS mass spreader,

WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT