Author Topic: RUTO WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT OF KENYA  (Read 11929 times)

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
Re: RUTO WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT OF KENYA
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2020, 06:52:38 PM »
Raila has been campaigning for human rights, equality, new constitution, inclusiveness. We owe the new constitution to the likes of Raila even as Ruto opposed it and failed ( why is this always lost in the conversation). Raila got detained, tortured while Ruto stole even from the poor peasant. Ruto cannot hold a cup for Raila to piss on, the only reason he came close to beating Kibaki is because he hinged himself on Raila. He is DP because he hinged his Kale 1.5 m votes on Uhuru. He is an international pariah while Raila gives lectures at Harvard. These two man are not even close.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2020, 07:13:26 PM »
Why have you denied him pork all these years..at least we did all we could in 2007 to get him in.Ruto gave it all to Raila.And Ruto not only was in oxford giving an address at Chatham house  but makerere has Ruto center of leadership.Ruto has managed to get mac and PhD while helping the drunkard run hov

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2020, 07:18:35 PM »
We know the drill with few misguided kikuyu supremacists like you..when it was time for Raila..you pulled this card..kalonzo never hurt a fly..you pulled another card..Ruto has done beyond..and you're pulling Raila card...except you're out of cards..now you want to misuse Raila.If you want Raila fine.He is a Kenyan.Ruto wont mind. The choice is very clear...Raila or Ruto. Hakuna Ingine.

Beside Ruto at 53 - means you're going to postphone a problem for 30yrs - until he get 83 :) because he will always be there.

Just like Raila is still there. This time round it's either Bondo or Sugoi. Power must again cross Limuru - you'll be seeing presidential motorcade hapo Kijabe chewing Miraa with KenyaPlato :) heading to Siaya or Eldoret.

You're better off giving him 10yrs - and then another Kikuyu takes over :)  That is what many kikuyus are seeing.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2020, 07:29:33 PM »
RUTO WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT OF KENYA

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2020, 07:30:20 PM »
Raila has been campaigning for human rights, equality, new constitution, inclusiveness. We owe the new constitution to the likes of Raila even as Ruto opposed it and failed ( why is this always lost in the conversation). Raila got detained, tortured while Ruto stole even from the poor peasant. Ruto cannot hold a cup for Raila to piss on, the only reason he came close to beating Kibaki is because he hinged himself on Raila. He is DP because he hinged his Kale 1.5 m votes on Uhuru. He is an international pariah while Raila gives lectures at Harvard. These two man are not even close.

There you go  ,ahowcassing who you teally are, why do you masquarade as from Limuru and married in Muranga.
Railas constituion was and has always been Bomas draft, it was defeated in Naivasha talks by Uhuru and Ruto, he is teying to correct that using the BBi. This a known fact
Bomas draft was all about Railas ideas through Mbai and Ghai he elected them when he was PSC chairman .Current constituion was a KKK product a culmination of agreement and collaboration between Uhuru Ruto snd Kalonzo in the quest to defeat Raila. and Raila was tricked into aupporting it.  Hence the all holds barred approach by Raila to correct it.
From where I seat rhis is the only legacy Raila is fighting for  2022 elections comes after.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2020, 07:31:49 PM »
We know the drill with few misguided kikuyu supremacists like you..when it was time for Raila..you pulled this card..kalonzo never hurt a fly..you pulled another card..Ruto has done beyond..and you're pulling Raila card...except you're out of cards..now you want to misuse Raila.If you want Raila fine.He is a Kenyan.Ruto wont mind. The choice is very clear...Raila or Ruto. Hakuna Ingine.

Beside Ruto at 53 - means you're going to postphone a problem for 30yrs - until he get 83 :) because he will always be there.

Just like Raila is still there. This time round it's either Bondo or Sugoi. Power must again cross Limuru - you'll be seeing presidential motorcade hapo Kijabe chewing Miraa with KenyaPlato :) heading to Siaya or Eldoret.

You're better off giving him 10yrs - and then another Kikuyu takes over :)  That is what many kikuyus are seeing.

He is not from central, why do you think he is from central.....

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2020, 07:44:21 PM »
My friend we know nearly everyone here. I know for example that you come from Laikipia. FairBalanced is a truck driver based in Boston but from Limuru. KenyaPlato is also now a truck driver based in Deleware from Githunguri/Lari border - hapo Kimende : - Kichwa imejaa mende. These two are interesting characters - FairandBalance is sick for real - KenyaPlato does this for fun. He is just a radical by nature. FairandImbalanced is consumed by hate of Moi,Raila,Luos and Kalenjin...anything not a Kikuyu.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2020, 07:50:57 PM »
My friend we know nearly everyone here. I know for example that you come from Laikipia. FairBalanced is a truck driver based in Boston but from Limuru. KenyaPlato is also now a truck driver based in Deleware from Githunguri/Lari border - hapo Kimende : - Kichwa imejaa mende.

If you think Im from Laikipia, I can confidently tell you that  FAB is not from central..
Talk to Robina she might ask PK about me, We met in Russia during 2018 worldcup. He had his best time ever courtesy of my connections....

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2020, 07:53:23 PM »
Nyeri-Laikipia - I think you're nativeson.
If you think Im from Laikipia, I can confidently tell you that  FAB is not from central..
Talk to Robina she might ask PK about me, We met in Russia during 2018 worldcup. He had his best time ever courtesy of my connections....

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2020, 08:05:04 PM »

Nope Im not, joined  Nipate.com in 2013 and was only active prior to 2017 elections, before that was major in jukwaa and mashada.com

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2020, 08:35:39 PM »
If you think Rao is campaigning right now then you ain't seen nothing yet.  Raila is just testing the ground and building coalitions which does not require engaging hoi poloi in any meaningful way.  Ruto is panicking and going full throttle, he is going to run out of steam before 2022.

Only a fool doesn't know who else is running. Raila is running and is busy campaigning. And so are maDVD, Kalonzo, Mutua, Peter Keneth and even Matiangi. They are just struggling and Ruto is the clear front runner.
That Ruto has no path to presidency is obvious. He is campaigning by himself and shouting himself hoarse in an election which is two years out and which  he does not even know who he is going to run against.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2020, 08:58:20 PM »
If you think Rao is campaigning right now then you ain't seen nothing yet.  Raila is just testing the ground and building coalitions which does not require engaging hoi poloi in any meaningful way.  Ruto is panicking and going full throttle, he is going to run out of steam before 2022.

Only a fool doesn't know who else is running. Raila is running and is busy campaigning. And so are maDVD, Kalonzo, Mutua, Peter Keneth and even Matiangi. They are just struggling and Ruto is the clear front runner.
That Ruto has no path to presidency is obvious. He is campaigning by himself and shouting himself hoarse in an election which is two years out and which  he does not even know who he is going to run against.

If he is that good campaigner why has never won any presidential.elections. Ruto has won 2013 and 2017 elections .

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2020, 10:49:12 PM »
Ruto never tires. He is like Moi. Mlevi Uhuru is not gonna help you because Ruto can do the miles. As for old buddy Raila - too tired - too predictable - kaput - no message - no passion - just hoping for a miracle like Kalonzo now.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2020, 01:38:44 AM »
Never say never. Ruto is starting with a huge advantage plus no shortage of resources. If he is able to hold kalenjin vote and centro...he will only need one more tribe/coalition to nick it. Things are changing very rapidly. Ground has shifted

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2020, 01:51:43 AM »
"RUTO WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT OF KENYA!"

The Kenyan electorate will decide that, not you sugar daddy. I'm sorry.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2020, 01:53:33 AM »
Raila has promised BBI - he want the momentum back. But it couldn't be more bad timing for BBI.
Never say never. Ruto is starting with a huge advantage plus no shortage of resources. If he is able to hold kalenjin vote and centro...he will only need one more tribe/coalition to nick it. Things are changing very rapidly. Ground has shifted

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2020, 02:15:44 AM »
 :D and this voodoo is because 65% of Kenya is poor with few Kalenjin topup. No need for excel this time just take 65% of IEBC roll. This JM Kariuki naivety. Come back to punditry.

Ruto start with combined RV @25%; we add 1/3 to 1/2 of western especially Bukusu/Kakamega - we are already 30% at worse - 33% at best. By the time he takes his portion of Nairobi (Nairobi 5% if we take 40% of it), Coast, NEP and few of Nyanza we are already past 45%. That is where Raila would normally be :)

Ruto has yet to reach Eastern and Central...where your own mother is waiting to complete the journey with him.

It likely Ruto will therefore win 2022 with super-majority of 65%.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2020, 02:30:49 AM »
 :) Pundit already awarded Mobutu 65% - the rest are details

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2020, 02:32:00 AM »
Nowayhaha is GARLIV. He play golf with Kameru and PK. With his few millions he trusts Mobutu to leave him alone but scared of Raila.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2020, 02:57:36 AM »
Ruto cannot start a peasantry revolution because thank God, Ouru and Raila will prevail over the youth.  However if he were to start one, it would consume him because he is rich. It took less than 48 hours for the Rwanda and Kalenjin genocide.  Imagine if the entire country was engaged in a peasantry revolotution, all the rich and the middle class will be fleeing to UG and TZ including Ruto and Murkomen.

:D and this voodoo is because 65% of Kenya is poor with few Kalenjin topup. No need for excel this time just take 65% of IEBC roll. This JM Kariuki naivety. Come back to punditry.

Ruto start with combined RV @25%; we add 1/3 to 1/2 of western especially Bukusu/Kakamega - we are already 30% at worse - 33% at best. By the time he takes his portion of Nairobi (Nairobi 5% if we take 40% of it), Coast, NEP and few of Nyanza we are already past 45%. That is where Raila would normally be :)

Ruto has yet to reach Eastern and Central...where your own mother is waiting to complete the journey with him.

It likely Ruto will therefore win 2022 with super-majority of 65%.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza