Author Topic: RUTO WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT OF KENYA  (Read 11910 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
RUTO WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT OF KENYA
« on: October 04, 2020, 06:04:09 AM »
Kalenjins you will never be BACK in power for another 150 years. Yes I said it. That ugly Chicken pox face, aids lab, wife beater, thief will NEVER  be president of Kenya

Kongomanolamageuzi

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: RUTO WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT OF KENYA
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2020, 08:34:31 AM »
Ruto start with combined RV @25%; we add 1/3 to 1/2 of western especially Bukusu/Kakamega - we are already 30% at worse - 33% at best. By the time he takes his portion of Nairobi (Nairobi 5% if we take 40% of it), Coast, NEP and few of Nyanza we are already past 45%. That is where Raila would normally be :)

Ruto has yet to reach Eastern and Central...where your own mother is waiting to complete the journey with him.

It likely Ruto will therefore win 2022 with super-majority of 65%.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2020, 10:48:55 AM »
Do not let me call you a goat. What part the chicken pox wife beating didnt you understand that he Will never be president of kenya

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2020, 10:55:29 AM »
Ruto right now is in Muranga - and the people there just killed somebody like you - for trying to block Ruto. 
The goons from Kiandutu had been hired to block Ruto - and the residents beat them senselessly unfortunately killing one.
Make all these comments online - but if you dare make them in Githunguri - you'd end up in Githunguri Morgue very fast.
Hustler Nation hapana michezo.....
https://www.kenyans.co.ke/news/57919-one-dead-clashes-ahead-rutos-muranga-visit
Do not let me call you a goat. What part the chicken pox wife beating didnt you understand that he Will never be president of kenya

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2020, 11:17:27 AM »
Read my lips dummy. The chickenpox face will never be president of kenya. Dp was his peak

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2020, 11:26:28 AM »
Kalenjins you will never be BACK in power for another 150 years. Yes I said it. That ugly Chicken pox face, aids lab, wife beater, thief will NEVER  be president of Kenya

Kongomanolamageuzi

Lets talk about Raila , what do you think ? He stands chances in  2022 ?

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2020, 11:30:50 AM »
Ruto right now is in Muranga - and the people there just killed somebody like you - for trying to block Ruto. 
The goons from Kiandutu had been hired to block Ruto - and the residents beat them senselessly unfortunately killing one.
Make all these comments online - but if you dare make them in Githunguri - you'd end up in Githunguri Morgue very fast.
Hustler Nation hapana michezo.....
https://www.kenyans.co.ke/news/57919-one-dead-clashes-ahead-rutos-muranga-visit

Seems , Wambugu and co want to create a narrative that Mt Kenya are against Ruto .  This has never worked in previous elections - Remember in  2002  and  2007 the pamphlets showing crucification of Kibaki and Moi , still the electorate went and voted for whoever they were supporting   

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2020-10-04-fire-chaos-at-kenol-ahead-of-dp-rutos-visit/
Chaos erupted at Kenol town in Murang'a County on Sunday as pro-Tangatanga and pro-Kieleweke groups clashed near a church that Deputy President William Ruto is expected to attend.

Two buses with youths landed in the town in the morning and proceeded to AIPCA church and started throwing stones into its compound.

This in turn angered Kenol residents who came out in large numbers and repulsed the youths towards the Kenol-Thika highway where they eventually cornered and beat them up.

Some of the youths who had thrown stones said they had been mobilised by politicians with the promise of receiving Sh1,000 pay.

One of the youths was beaten until he was unconscious and was the taken away from the scene by police with some saying he was dead.

However, Maragua OCPD Keter declined to confirm the status of the man, saying that he would do so later.

As pro-Ruto MPs continued to trickle in one by one, the police continued to throw teargas canisters at the people gathering outside the church while a few were thrown inside the church, forcing the service to stop.

At a point, Kiharu MP Ndindi Nyoro came out to address the media, saying the county commander of police Josphat Kinyua had been informed of the event and wondered why teargas canisters were being thrown inside the church.

A few minutes later, a teargas canister was thrown towards the MP, causing journalists to scamper for safety.

When Ruto eventually arrived at the church, sanity had been restored and the service went on with heavy police presence manning the streets outside the church and pro-Ruto youths chanting his praises outside the church.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2020, 11:38:15 AM »
Nobrain..

Sing after me
Chicken pox face will never be president
Chicken pox will never be president

Aidslab vector will never be president

Thief and serial wife beater will never be president

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2020, 12:09:35 PM »
Nobrain..

Sing after me

Aidslab vector will never be president

Thief and serial wife beater will never be president

Yous started drinking your whisky early today  ...ooh I get its Sunday .

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2020, 12:17:00 PM »

Seems its Pro Raila Sabina Chege who hired the youths  . This is a worried lot and Robina keeps saying they are the influencers bla, bla ,bla  . If this is so called influencing worry not as they will never mobilize any votes for BBI and Raila .

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/central/article/2001388786/one-feared-dead-as-chaos-erupt-in-muranga-ahead-of-ruto-visit

A viral video suspected to have been taken from the scene shows a woman who identified herself as Mercy Wangui confessing to having been hired by Muranga Woman Representative Sabina Chege to disrupt the meeting.

Wangui who was seemingly roughed up said they were hired from Kiandutu slums in Thika and promised to get Sh1,000 after successfully disrupting the visit.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2020, 12:36:17 PM »
Precisely. They have no ground game.
Seems its Pro Raila Sabina Chege who hired the youths  . This is a worried lot and Robina keeps saying they are the influencers bla, bla ,bla  . If this is so called influencing worry not as they will never mobilize any votes for BBI and Raila .

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2020, 01:29:33 PM »
Precisely. They have no ground game.

RUTO WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT. AICPA IS A MUNGIKI CHURCH. they are good in female circumcision. If this was pcea endorsement it would carry some weight

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2020, 01:36:20 PM »
And the military - he also need to be endorsed by your military intelligenge major I GUESS.
RUTO WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT. AICPA IS A MUNGIKI CHURCH. they are good in female circumcision. If this was pcea endorsement it would carry some weight

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2020, 01:56:27 PM »
Listen the only president he be is of kalenjin nation. He can rule you but not kenya. He is on his way to the grave or Siberia

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2020, 03:15:22 PM »
I am also highly opposed to his presidency. Right now, he is the only one campaigning. All the other leading candidates are busy dealing with a very serious problem called COVID-19. He is busy occupying offices and starting fights. Two years is a long time in politics, even mungiki will eventually wake up to the fact that they are playing with fire. Imagine Ruto’s world of Waititu, sonko, sudi, jumwa, echesa, these type of characters cannot be allowed to lead Kenya ever. I was watching a documentary on Chris Kirubi, we can disagree on how he made his fortune but the man is a highly accomplished visionary all the way from Harvard to the business world. I couldn’t help thinking, when this guy, and there are many like him from all tribes is sitting in one of the most architecturally modern mansions in Nairobi and he is watching the governor of Nairobi on TV, what does he think? The crazies have taken over the asylum. Kenya have to be wrestled back from the likes of Ruto, we have to come back to sanity. We need a transitional team Kenya and we root out these characters. How did we go from laptops to wheelbarrows? These idiots have zero vision.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2020, 03:44:30 PM »

Kongomanolamageuzi
Njamba you are very unstable person, america is fcuking you up possibly you take meth, molly among others and these are the withdrawal symptoms? Back in your home county, goons hired by sabina chege were beaten like burukenge with dead among them. No one can stop Ruto. Sabina just inserted a mbig mucakwe dildo up her pxxxy

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2020, 03:51:08 PM »
That Ruto has no path to presidency is obvious. He is campaigning by himself and shouting himself hoarse in an election which is two years out and which  he does not even know who he is going to run against.

I am also highly opposed to his presidency. Right now, he is the only one campaigning. All the other leading candidates are busy dealing with a very serious problem called COVID-19. He is busy occupying offices and starting fights. Two years is a long time in politics, even mungiki will eventually wake up to the fact that they are playing with fire. Imagine Ruto’s world of Waititu, sonko, sudi, jumwa, echesa, these type of characters cannot be allowed to lead Kenya ever. I was watching a documentary on Chris Kirubi, we can disagree on how he made his fortune but the man is a highly accomplished visionary all the way from Harvard to the business world. I couldn’t help thinking, when this guy, and there are many like him from all tribes is sitting in one of the most architecturally modern mansions in Nairobi and he is watching the governor of Nairobi on TV, what does he think? The crazies have taken over the asylum. Kenya have to be wrestled back from the likes of Ruto, we have to come back to sanity. We need a transitional team Kenya and we root out these characters. How did we go from laptops to wheelbarrows? These idiots have zero vision.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2020, 04:57:29 PM »
Only a fool doesn't know who else is running. Raila is running and is busy campaigning. And so are maDVD, Kalonzo, Mutua, Peter Keneth and even Matiangi. They are just struggling and Ruto is the clear front runner.
That Ruto has no path to presidency is obvious. He is campaigning by himself and shouting himself hoarse in an election which is two years out and which  he does not even know who he is going to run against.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2020, 04:59:57 PM »
Raila has been campaigning since 1994  when his father died- that is 30yrs nearly - well actually we can go as far back as 1982 - when some of us were aged months.

But keep waiting for a miracle candidate that will arise and take the shine off Ruto.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2020, 05:29:58 PM »
Hehehe even you Pundit don't know. Raira started campaigning in 1982 when he himself confirmed that he tried to overthrow Moi. Where was Ruto then?  :o