Author Topic: Ruto skips Uhuru meeting - it's going to get interesting.  (Read 3873 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Ruto skips Uhuru meeting - it's going to get interesting.
« on: September 28, 2020, 09:40:30 PM »
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/politics/article/2001388048/dp-ruto-skips-uhuru-covid-19-function

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Re: Ruto skips Uhuru meeting - it's going to get interesting.
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2020, 10:20:50 PM »
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/politics/article/2001388048/dp-ruto-skips-uhuru-covid-19-function
They will pay for everything they have done to him all the humiliation that was unwarranted they cant do more its payback time. What they think they can summon him at their whims..??Uhuru should know everything has a limit.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2020, 11:01:09 PM »
They will pay for everything they have done to him all the humiliation that was unwarranted they cant do more its payback time. What they think they can summon him at their whims..??Uhuru should know everything has a limit.

Remember back in 2017 Maraga ,Raila and his team had managed to overturn Uhurus win and were successfully executing a coup  for them it was only a matter of time before Nusu mkate govt. He went to a hibernation aka drinking spree and the only person who was defending the win was Ruto.
Only Ruto was in the international media explaining what happened as Raila was on offence . If it wasnt for Ruto   ODM would have managed tp squize a Nusu mkate Govt as he did in 2008.
Now the same Govt is harrasing Ruto, when he turns gainst them in 2022 no one should blame Ruto no

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2020, 11:32:06 PM »
Read 48 laws of power.Destroy the king maker.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2020, 02:40:00 AM »
This Ruto is like a God he saves Uhuru from everything, responsible for for all jubilee achievements while Uhuru drank, got Uhuru elected with  his 1.5 million kale votes against Uhuru’s 6m, who is buying these nonsense? In fact, despite COVID, Uhuru seems to coming his own man without the shackles of thieves. Wait until the campaign starts and Raila starts packing stadiums in Kiambu, there is going to a lot of soiled underwear and some rungu waving in the Rift Valley.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2020, 05:29:30 AM »
This Ruto is like a God he saves Uhuru from everything, responsible for for all jubilee achievements while Uhuru drank, got Uhuru elected with  his 1.5 million kale votes against Uhuru’s 6m, who is buying these nonsense? In fact, despite COVID, Uhuru seems to coming his own man without the shackles of thieves. Wait until the campaign starts and Raila starts packing stadiums in Kiambu, there is going to a lot of soiled underwear and some rungu waving in the Rift Valley.

:D :D

Sarcasm at its finest. I hope.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2020, 06:29:26 AM »
Uhuru got 6m from where? The man was not sellable beyond GEMA. Without Ruto he would indeed be nothing.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2020, 06:30:11 AM »
This Ruto is like a God he saves Uhuru from everything, responsible for for all jubilee achievements while Uhuru drank,

This is a fact , When Ruto was the one driving Jubilee aganda in the first term the results were all out to be seen . When Murathe and Tuju mismanaged Jubilees nomination with their fake chip membership cards , Ruto came and saved the boat (One of the main reason he is hated by the losers coz the losers had bribed Murathe and wanted to rig themselves in .)
No compare this with the second term where Matiangi was given Rutos previous role and after Railas handshake . Total mess , Uhuru will go down as the worst performing President amomgst the last four  and blame squarely lies on Uhuru and Raila .

got Uhuru elected with  his 1.5 million kale votes against Uhuru’s 6m,

This is the the reason which made Raila lose in 2013 , he thought he could manage without Ruto thinking he comanded only Rift Valley only to realize later  North Eastern and parts of Coast were his followers . So if Ruto was to go against Uhuru now who do you think would win  ?

who is buying these nonsense? In fact, despite COVID, Uhuru seems to coming his own man without the shackles of thieves.

The money stolen during Covid era would make Goldberg and angloleasing look like a childs play  .The money Uhuru has made with his family will last generations to come . This a well known fact

Wait until the campaign starts and Raila starts packing stadiums in Kiambu, there is going to a lot of soiled underwear and some rungu waving in the Rift Valley.

Even during BBI campaigns he never attempted going to Kiambu , you think he is welcome there . For a minute lets be serious , you know back in 2013 many ODM supporters were opening pseudo accounts in forums pretending to be Kalenjins then writing posts about their support for Raila and how they would never vote for Mt Kenya - Same tactic is being used now .Its evident you hail from Nyanza and here pretending to be from Kiambu .
It was previously pointed out , if you support Raila , please come out openly and support him , there is no harm , rather  than pretending maliciously to be a neutral , safe pair of hands and indirectly supporting Raila .Avoid using failed tactics .

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2020, 06:31:12 AM »

:D :D

Sarcasm at its finest. I hope.

Even the nickname  " fairandbalanced" is the start of sarcasm

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2020, 06:34:50 AM »
Uhuru got 6m from where? The man was not sellable beyond GEMA. Without Ruto he would indeed be nothing.

Uhuru was not sell-able in Coast and western .
Coast because of "Kenyattas" name  tag ,
Western because of " Mademoni " blunder

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2020, 06:45:25 AM »
Jubilee got votes everywhere including Turkana, Somalis, - and others - that Ruto worked hard for.

Uhuru was not sell-able in Coast and western .
Coast because of "Kenyattas" name  tag ,
Western because of " Mademoni " blunder

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2020, 03:09:56 PM »
This was genius snub. A resistance when least expected becomes a powerful jab.

Uhuru was so lonely he had to find another brother in MDVD he showed the mademoni betrayal. GEMA elites are running full circle. As they say you can't fool all the people all the time.

The unpredictable jabs are so cold effective. I also had thought Ruto would keep asking how high do I jump, only for him to pull this snub. Jesus Almighty- sucker is brilliant!!
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2020, 04:19:46 PM »
What Uhuru had there is the face of Kenya. It’s the future we want and not people who unleash violence if they do not elected. It’s not the future of handouts like the hustler jembes and forks while riding helicopters. It’s the future of telling people like muthinji  the hustler that if he stops stealing, the money can be used for grand projects that can create real salaried jobs. Do you know how many people a well managed fully functional hospital can absorb all the way from management to grounds keeper?all those unemployed form four leavers in limuru can be trained in less than a month to take good care of patients in a hospital and earn a decent living. A well managed tourism industry can create thousands of well paying jobs everywhere in Kenya. Agriculture and so on, it’s mind boggling that Kenyans can continue accepting this mediocrity. There should never be unemployed youth in places like kisumu and Mombasa, the resources there are just amazing if well managed. If the hustlers of this world stopped stealing, Kenya would a totally different place but I guess we have to go back to jembes and forks.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2020, 04:57:07 PM »
Ruto has been out of gov for 5yrs now. Why are we not seeing see transformation :)

Talk is cheap.
Someone actually has to put in the hardwork.
The allegation tha Ruto is a thief is just rumours - no evidence.
What is not in doubt is that he is an efficient and effective leader.
That he performed while as minister for moi, kibaki and DPORK for Uhuru.
Few of public servant who actually get up at 5 am and go to work - to get shiet done.

Now you'd expect kenya to be flying very high from 2017 when he was shunted aside.

Matiangi and Raila should be ought there.
But look the fools like Murathe - who couldn't even run nomination - and Ruto had to go and sleep in Pangani for 3 days - and Tuju are talking.
Matiangi has spend 15B kshs - and we don't have huduma number.
BBI has gobbled 15b - and nothing doing
New cartoon in senate and parliament - took 10 unprecedented sessions to get COMMON SENSE :)

In short Ruto is well known politician. There is NOTHIN NEW you'll unleash.

He is well know go-getter - who is very serious in his work.

Uhuru is a well known drunkard - not any different from any drunkard you'd find in Limuru. The chain smoking alone is pretty scary.

Don't expect miracles from a drunkard. The deal (which Ruto has repeated to kalenjin severally) was simple - the drunkard drinks - and he runs the gov.

When he got jealous and pretended to run gov through exeuctive order and now military orders before rushing to get stoned - we have seen NOTHING DOING.
Who appoint a minister to supervise other ministers :) - Matiangi went to a meeting to find other minister had sent junior officials.
Of 500,000 units of housing - he is on course to deliver 500 :)
Manufacturing to improve from 10% to 20% - he is on course to see it drop below 7%.
Agricluture zero - fertilizer he cut it - this year he is again buying maize - zero policy - zero exuction.

RUto is the guy for the job - and I hope he nicks it. Kenya will VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! under Ruto.

As for Raila - at least uhuru the drunkard is not stupid. That one is LETHAL. You can as well forget about Limuru. The axe he carries - Limuru utakipata inside Kinale forest :)  - as commander of Mau Mau forces...when Omondi will be sleeping with your wife.

What Uhuru had there is the face of Kenya. It’s the future we want and not people who unleash violence if they do not elected. It’s not the future of handouts like the hustler jembes and forks while riding helicopters. It’s the future of telling people like muthinji  the hustler that if he stops stealing, the money can be used for grand projects that can create real salaried jobs. Do you know how many people a well managed fully functional hospital can absorb all the way from management to grounds keeper?all those unemployed form four leavers in limuru can be trained in less than a month to take good care of patients in a hospital and earn a decent living. A well managed tourism industry can create thousands of well paying jobs everywhere in Kenya. Agriculture and so on, it’s mind boggling that Kenyans can continue accepting this mediocrity. There should never be unemployed youth in places like kisumu and Mombasa, the resources there are just amazing if well managed. If the hustlers of this world stopped stealing, Kenya would a totally different place but I guess we have to go back to jembes and forks.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2020, 06:28:15 PM »
Kalenjins unleashed violence in Rift Valley, raped women, cut pregnant women open, displaced thousands. The colonialists did the same. Moi wasted 24yrs of our lives in complete misery.Kikuyus keep moving on. Just judging by tribe alone, we know what yours can do. For Luos, we can only speculate on what they will do if the capture power. I am willing to bet that Raila is not going to waste years of building international bridges and goodwill to go revenge on kikuyu peasants who have never wronged him. I was watching a video about shepherds hospital in Nairobi, 32yr old is leading that, very impressive, check it out. Kenyans have the ability and the entrepreneurship to do great things but the retrogressive thinking of people like hustler gets on the way. Where my wife’s parents live in Muranga is an equidistant 1hr travel here in the USA. Beautiful part of the country, rolling tea hills, great daily and livestock farmers, fruits of all kinds, it takes us four hours to travel there from Nairobi, am really happy when I get there and love it but the journey is nightmare. How a govt worth it’s salt does not prioritize a productive place like that in infrastructure development is beyond my mind. Find the right leadership and Kenya takes off, there are enough resources for everyone. Right now in Rwanda, buying land is a one day process on top of many things that they are achieving. I have friends who are investing there, easiest process. Try doing this in our cesspool, you do not know who owns the land that they are trying to sell, haphazard development, in this day an age it is horrendous. I really expected the dynamic duo to do more that connecting electricity to mud huts. The first time I saw the two of them grinning while turning a switch in a crumpled mud hut, I was disgusted. The Machakos governor has some of the new thinking that we need. I have seen him go to places and build cheap modern houses in a few days for desperate families, you can check that online too. A guy like him will never get elected because of the retrogressive politics practiced by the hustler and the like.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2020, 07:22:14 PM »
Kikuyu unleashed land theft in rv, coast and displaced thousands after Mzungu left. Get over it. If you don't like it - move all kikuyus back to your wife beautiful muranga ancestral land - and nobody will touch them. As long as they are settled in land others consider theirs - then expect such violence to boil over once in a while.

But people move on....apart from you.

Kalenjins unleashed violence in Rift Valley, raped women, cut pregnant women open, displaced thousands. The colonialists did the same. Moi wasted 24yrs of our lives in complete misery.Kikuyus keep moving on. Just judging by tribe alone, we know what yours can do. For Luos, we can only speculate on what they will do if the capture power. I am willing to bet that Raila is not going to waste years of building international bridges and goodwill to go revenge on kikuyu peasants who have never wronged him. I was watching a video about shepherds hospital in Nairobi, 32yr old is leading that, very impressive, check it out. Kenyans have the ability and the entrepreneurship to do great things but the retrogressive thinking of people like hustler gets on the way. Where my wife’s parents live in Muranga is an equidistant 1hr travel here in the USA. Beautiful part of the country, rolling tea hills, great daily and livestock farmers, fruits of all kinds, it takes us four hours to travel there from Nairobi, am really happy when I get there and love it but the journey is nightmare. How a govt worth it’s salt does not prioritize a productive place like that in infrastructure development is beyond my mind. Find the right leadership and Kenya takes off, there are enough resources for everyone. Right now in Rwanda, buying land is a one day process on top of many things that they are achieving. I have friends who are investing there, easiest process. Try doing this in our cesspool, you do not know who owns the land that they are trying to sell, haphazard development, in this day an age it is horrendous. I really expected the dynamic duo to do more that connecting electricity to mud huts. The first time I saw the two of them grinning while turning a switch in a crumpled mud hut, I was disgusted. The Machakos governor has some of the new thinking that we need. I have seen him go to places and build cheap modern houses in a few days for desperate families, you can check that online too. A guy like him will never get elected because of the retrogressive politics practiced by the hustler and the like.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2020, 08:53:38 PM »
Kikuyu unleashed land theft in rv, coast and displaced thousands after Mzungu left. Get over it. If you don't like it - move all kikuyus back to your wife beautiful muranga ancestral land - and nobody will touch them. As long as they are settled in land others consider theirs - then expect such violence to boil over once in a while.

He is still hiding behind the uthamaki/kikuyu chauvinism. This elections will upend that model, Gema hoi polloi are in open rebellion against the home guard remanants who have been using the tribal card to look after their selfish interests. I won't be surprised if they vote Ruto en masse come 2022 to punish them. Things are elephant round hii.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2020, 09:12:26 PM »
Mt. Kenya youth rebelled during Mungiki and the children of the homegurds put that rebellion down by killing them. When the time comes, they will be reeled in like fish caught in a line.

He is still hiding behind the uthamaki/kikuyu chauvinism. This elections will upend that model, Gema hoi polloi are in open rebellion against the home guard remanants who have been using the tribal card to look after their selfish interests. I won't be surprised if they vote Ruto en masse come 2022 to punish them. Things are elephant round hii.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2020, 09:41:11 PM »
Mt. Kenya youth rebelled during Mungiki and the children of the homegurds put that rebellion down by killing them. When the time comes, they will be reeled in like fish caught in a line.

Oh well you spoken some truth but like mentioned earlier you can't fool all the people all the time. There will be payback hoi polloi kikuyus will exact their revenge. Michuki exterminated 5,000 kikuyu youth there would have been a proper way to deal with mungiki. But the chicken will one day come to roost, Kenyattas empire will be brought down by kikuyus.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2020, 10:17:54 PM »
Kikuyus never violently displaced anyone, they hustled with meager resources and formed cooperatives, bought land on Willing buyer seller agreement, turned jungle and deserts into productive land. The hustler should be pointing at these people as an example of hustle and resilience not butchering them. For those who sold the land, they should and die with the guilt of selling something that later turned out to be very valuable and denied their descendants inheritance, they should look in and not out. I will echo Kichwa, anyone expecting Kikuyus to turn on their own is dreaming, mungiki tried and we saw how many votes they got Raila. If Ruto imagines that he can win the presidency with kikuyu boda boda operators, good luck. This far I haven’t spoken to anyone of substance who is sold on Ruto, there is a silent out there. Uhuru hasn’t even hit the road yet, he will not be selling Raila but team Kenya, it will be taka taka vs team Kenya. BBI will produce a line up that will be hard for Kenyans to resist. There will be sharing of power and this is something Kenya is crying for. If it’s not done by constitutional change, team Kenya will form a representative team that looks like Kenya. Good luck going against that with your wheelbarrows and rungu waving.