Author Topic: Swimming on spam and really dimwitted posts  (Read 1753 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Swimming on spam and really dimwitted posts
« on: October 06, 2014, 09:36:51 AM »
That is the fate that has befallen nipate.com. The Admin has basically left spam to ran amok making the site a real eyesore. Then you have folks posting there which make facebook type debate more intellectually stimulating.

http://nipate.com/search.php?search_id=active_topics

Offline TrueRV

• VIP
Re: Swimming on spam and really dimwitted posts
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 12:31:42 PM »
Pundit,
    I think spam is everywhere on social media. Tell me how Michael Jordan may control spam.

Indeed the owner has not been there when we needed to clean the forum BUT the netters have also learnt to discern spam from normal Kenyan based story, so they skip it. Look how many counts of people open that spam page. Next to zero. It should only bother the owner of nipate.com but not the netters who understand between good and evil

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2014, 12:37:11 PM »
Hi True.I bet there are spam controllers out there that Jordan can easily install. The site is a mess with spam popping out in and out. It like trying to eat nyama choma while swathing flies somewhere in korogocho.
Pundit,
    I think spam is everywhere on social media. Tell me how Michael Jordan may control spam.

Indeed the owner has not been there when we needed to clean the forum BUT the netters have also learnt to discern spam from normal Kenyan based story, so they skip it. Look how many counts of people open that spam page. Next to zero. It should only bother the owner of nipate.com but not the netters who understand between good and evil

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2014, 01:14:15 PM »
Oftentimes the spam is the most sensible thing to read on the forum.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman