Author Topic: Team Swap - NASA men are now driving Ruto's Hustler Nation  (Read 4873 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Team Swap - NASA men are now driving Ruto's Hustler Nation
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2020, 12:19:36 AM »
Pundit – come bac to punditry – it never too late to eat humble pie. It’s in your name for pete’s sake. Raila has Mobutu by the gonads – pardon my French. Obviously the horses are 2 – the donkeys need incentives. What does Mobutu offer them vs BBI? How do you sell Majority Leader say you are Kalonzo? - you will be laughed out of town. But now BBI – a blank checkbook – Kalonzo can sell VP or PM or anything – same as Joho, Oparanya, name it. That credible tribal coalition strategy – not Mobutu one-man guitar.

Come back to punditry… what exactly do you mean when you say Mobutu has the tribal math ticked? Seriously.

By the balls… even Akinyi the handmaid or Lelei the goat-herder know Maraga nonsense would cause crisis. While BBI is handy vessel to collectively address revenue formula, gender quota, power sharing – all of which election cannot cure. If Mobutu accept BBI, he give Raila upper hand and look wishy-washy. If he continue to oppose as now – it become overbearing manifesto - how else do you fix gender or 35%? But he has no control of BBI itself, dissolution nor parliament. If they go IPPG his party leader Uhuru represent him :) Let see tomorrow as Uhuru update covid – I expect he will say BBI will solve the gender question – and condemn Maraga and Mobutu calls as recipe for crisis over present troubles.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Team Swap - NASA men are now driving Ruto's Hustler Nation
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2020, 06:22:51 AM »
Kalonzo is past his prime - oparanya and johos are raila poodles with limited tribal control. Likes of Gideon Moi - are cowboys without cattle.maDVD still a glorified maragoli boy. In short Ruto doesn't need those people. Raila can take them. Ruto has hit the road against BBI - long before it's released. Raila last time ambushed him and run around with BBI momentum before COVID stopped it.This time round Raila is the one found nabbing.And this time BBI cannot go promosing everyone everything - they have to release their report - which will disappoint many of course.

Anyway the only battle we should watch is in GEMA. Non-GEMA already decided it's Ruto - with Raila distant 2nd. Now GEMA we have to watch how much and far Uhuru will engage - will he choose to retire like Kibaki or will he retire like Moi.

I don't believe GEMA (apart from Njamba and fairbalanced) - will consider Raila an option.A whole generation has grown knowing Raila is the devil - and so undoing that is not possible.It's going to be btw Ruto, their own candidate or another stooge like Matiangi.

I think once GEMA elite realizes the perils coming their way in the huslter nation revolution they will cut a deal with WSR - for if they don't- they will be swept aside

Pundit – come bac to punditry – it never too late to eat humble pie. It’s in your name for pete’s sake. Raila has Mobutu by the gonads – pardon my French. Obviously the horses are 2 – the donkeys need incentives. What does Mobutu offer them vs BBI? How do you sell Majority Leader say you are Kalonzo? - you will be laughed out of town. But now BBI – a blank checkbook – Kalonzo can sell VP or PM or anything – same as Joho, Oparanya, name it. That credible tribal coalition strategy – not Mobutu one-man guitar.

Come back to punditry… what exactly do you mean when you say Mobutu has the tribal math ticked? Seriously.

By the balls… even Akinyi the handmaid or Lelei the goat-herder know Maraga nonsense would cause crisis. While BBI is handy vessel to collectively address revenue formula, gender quota, power sharing – all of which election cannot cure. If Mobutu accept BBI, he give Raila upper hand and look wishy-washy. If he continue to oppose as now – it become overbearing manifesto - how else do you fix gender or 35%? But he has no control of BBI itself, dissolution nor parliament. If they go IPPG his party leader Uhuru represent him :) Let see tomorrow as Uhuru update covid – I expect he will say BBI will solve the gender question – and condemn Maraga and Mobutu calls as recipe for crisis over present troubles.