Author Topic: One Planet One Child  (Read 1546 times)

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
One Planet One Child
« on: September 27, 2020, 08:41:47 AM »
Overpopulation is the 800 pound gorilla in the room that everyone tries ignore.

The premise of the video is simple: get our population under control and our most intractable problems become manageable, on the flipside if we continue the current path of care free breeding we are doomed to a Malthusian nightmare; diminishing resources, scarce water, conflicts over land, terrorism and wars, global warming, etc.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Re: One Planet One Child
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2020, 11:10:10 AM »
Overpopulation is the 800 pound gorilla in the room that everyone tries ignore.

The premise of the video is simple: get our population under control and our most intractable problems become manageable, on the flipside if we continue the current path of care free breeding we are doomed to a Malthusian nightmare; diminishing resources, scarce water, conflicts over land, terrorism and wars, global warming, etc.

You should stop being sceptical and get a wife and have that 1 kid its better than staying single childless

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2020, 03:42:03 PM »
You should stop being sceptical and get a wife and have that 1 kid its better than staying single childless

Njuri, I have been out of action for so long I'm afraid my nether region will not kick into gear when push comes to shove. I'm petrified. Any advice, herbal remedies, techniques and such will be much appreciated fren.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2020, 05:03:54 PM »

Njuri, I have been out of action for so long I'm afraid my nether region will not kick into gear when push comes to shove. I'm petrified. Any advice, herbal remedies, techniques and such will be much appreciated fren.

And these are Raila advisors

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2020, 07:33:48 PM »

Its all in your mind. But have a diet that contains chilli, I had to stop using chilli because it made me like a bull on steroids

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2020, 10:50:24 PM »
Population control - family planning - should be the center piece of national planning. Naturally people will get less and less children as they become more educated I think. So the fear is a bit misplaced.

We need to provide contraceptive to all men and women as a start...