Author Topic: Team Swap - NASA men are now driving Ruto's Hustler Nation  (Read 4887 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Team Swap - NASA men are now driving Ruto's Hustler Nation
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2020, 01:52:55 AM »
ODM is KANU (KADU) plus NDP renamed. And Ruto has been keen to take it back. Because he knows if he get's Moi's KANU back - he can be very powerful. So far he is on course. Moi's KANU can get you 35-40% without really needing a coalition.

Raila inherited KANU with it's structures - and has been mismanaging it as ODM.

And I would not call it uhuru factor - but more the kikuyu factor - there are many areas that just don't like Kikuyu domination - and will naturally rebel. Raila is paying the price now - and Ruto is being seen as the legit non-GEMA. This is KADU coalition that opposed KANU (kikuyu-Luo) in 1960s - mainly RV, Coast, Luhyas and all the small tribes.

And now to add the twist - GEMA also see Ruto as their own - nobody has given them good enough reason why they should disembark from Ruto. They really cannot find out what wrong he has comitted.

And this is now truly unprecedented. GEMA and Non-GEMA could unite behind one candidate like they did in 2002 under NARC revolution.

Depending on how Ruto manages this Hustler Nation - it could become NARC revolution - against dynasties, deep state and - also usher a NEW POWER STRUCTURE.

Obviously Uhuru might undo all this by running to shake hands with Ruto but at this point Ruto should try avoid any deal with dynasties - and really go hard on them - and try get them out of the way - usher in new leadership in the country. Ruto already did this in Kalenjin land -all he need is to do it in GEMA - have the little nobodies beat the moneyed - by driving a wedge btw the poor and the rich or the prievelleged.

Its the "Uhuru Factor"  -Raila and ODM supporters forget  2022 will be about 2 Non Gema battling out . Here you see the original Kanu (Moi) KANU taking shape . I mentioned here Its not that that Coast , Western , Turkana , Pokots  and section of Ukambani voted NASA/CORD because they relate to Raila and the party its because of "Uhuru factor " Now come 2022 when Ruto has managed to shake off Uhuru factor the dynamics will be different .

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2020, 01:59:52 AM »
Raila does not need GEMA vote.  He just needs GEMA to vote GEMA interest. 

GEMA will never back Raila for PORK. My exactly 30yrs of punditry tells me NO.

Find something else. Remember in 2010 - they used Raila to pass constitution

Anyway if GEMA wants BBI - Raila is not part of the equation. It's Raila to take PM if he wants...not the other way round. Assuming GEMA elite will manage to handle the hustler nation.

This is so easy predict - it's like 2002 - you just knew MOI WOULD NEVER EVER TRUST RAILA - yes occasionally he'd deal with him

But like now - Uhuru - it's always with 10 feet pole.

I don't know if it's naivety or desperation - but Luos are funny breed of people. They cannot see what is there in the open.

If somebody loves you - why not share gov now? Why are you a mpango wa kando?

GEMA prince Uhuru already took Raila to Mama Ngina - that the bullseye shot. There is no Raila ogre outside of the Tangatanga echo chamber - that Luo-can't-win anthem died in 07. RV-GEMA oil&water happened 2013. Luo-GEMA we thought referendum would reshuffle the deck but mere trojan already did it. Now it solid NASA parties vs partitioned Jubilee - the internal beef so sour - it akin to the Berlin Wall. None of the other parties back Ruto - not even Narc K - maybe PDP? So you now have amorphous hustler nation - a slogan - but you are discussing ODM :-\ It not even known who is your hustler dog in Msambweni.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2020, 02:14:24 AM »
Simple test. Ask for Ministry of Finance or Internal Security NOW . If you don't get any of that - forget it. I think no Luo has been one of those - including head of armed forces (kenya army). Why wait for empty promises. You guys are just naive - almost like babies  - like my late grandfather told me as small boy in 92.

What exactly is GEMA waiting for  to reward Raila - BBI :) :) - :) well if Ruto is out - why are you not IN :). When Ruto was in (technically jubilee gov still largely intact) - Ruto demanded and got real 50-50. Why not even aim for 20% of that - why settle for 5% - just a motorcade and photo opps.

But what do babies know.

Now BBI is getting pushed and pushed so that it get time barred :)

Imagine BBI talk started in 2018  - and now it look ridicolously because there is really no need anymore. Raila grin has dissappeared and he is happy - nasa is dead - what bridges are we still building?.

BBI that is needed now is btw Ruto and Uhuru.

The desperado kweli...BBI deadline was suppose to be sijui which year - now we are two months to 2021 - not even been released :)

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2020, 04:40:02 AM »
I am speaking for myself and not for Kikuyus. For me Raila being an internationally recognized statesman can only mean good things for the country. Kibaki had almost the same stature and as soon as he got elected, these foreigners were literally tripping on each other throwing money at the Kibaki’s govt. if you ask a lot of Kenyans, even those who hated him still recognize his economic achievement. He squandered his political capital by rigging the election but he was man enough to accept a coalition government. I think Kibaki financed our budget without borrowing but I could be wrong on that but there was lots of money to go around for even wanjiku to make a fairly good living. Compare this to jubilee mess, too much debt and poverty everywhere, the idea that Kenyans are even considering the continuation of this mess by electing Ruto is a big mystery to me. First of all Ruto is an international pariah, he has a few international corrupt cartels to assist him steal money, how is this beneficial to wanjiku? Ruto has this so called hustler movement, I think the biggest hustlers are the poor peasants in Rift Valley that he threatens with war if he does not get elected. If Ruto is elected by the Kenyan people, as a dual citizen, he will be my president and will live with it. I have been lucky that as a hustler, I was able to hustle out of the place and do well for myself and my family. It’s up to Kenyans to decide when it’s time to break out of this cycle of mediocrity.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2020, 10:12:31 PM »
Lol Ruto hasn't elected to ignore Mdvd or Kalonzo - they rebuff his approaches and openly distance themselves. I mean likes of hopeless Rectangular- being kicked out of the Ford K shell by Wamunyinyi, Eseli, Wangamati - still won't embrace Ruto. You can argue intimidation of Sonkos governors - what intimidates Mdvd, Kalonzo, etc?

Hint: sinking ship

The ganging up of loosers to slow down WSR is nothing to lose sleep. They know Ruto is way ahead - but this not the time to cut deals. There will be enough time for that in late hours of 2022. Ruto is not a respecter of old reputation - and that is how he has thrived. What is really there to entertain kalonzo or madvd or the other pretenders.
Those are the indictments - Uhuru, Raila, Gideon, Isaac Rutto, etc - were all key partners whose trust he quickly besmirched. We can only judge him by what he has - a government and party at civil war. Among his peers Ruto has no single ally - the "dynasties" are enemy collection he has racked up in few years. Nobody trust him except newbies who don't know any better - or jaundiced defectors Muthama, Omar. You'd be hard-pressed to point out any established politician who back Ruto past one or two Linturi. There is more evidence of failure than success at coalition- building. He wouldn't be toiling afresh for hustler nation if he sustained partnerships.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2020, 10:17:17 PM »
Rectangular being lynched by Bungoma/Bukusu creme - Wamunyinyi, Wangamati, Eseli - is akin to Mobutu being chased by Mandago and Sudi from Eldoret. Weta fingers Atwoli and Raila as the coup sponsors - yet vehemently distance himself from Mobutu.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2020, 10:43:29 PM »
No sane politician will start folding their camps in 2020 - when election is 2022. Ruto is working on his campaign. The stuff you're worried about 1) party certificates and 2) coalition - are the final piece of jigsaw. Ruto is talking to many of those guys - but now is not the time to make deals. It's time to cannibalize them - so Ruto is going for Kalonzo - allies directly - maDVD allies - Weta (I think he has capitulated) - and the rest. When the time comes - they will either fold up or be forced to fold up.

Siasa yako bado iko nursery school.

And you think you can school a terrific politician like WSR :) seriously

Rectangular being lynched by Bungoma/Bukusu creme - Wamunyinyi, Wangamati, Eseli - is akin to Mobutu being chased by Mandago and Sudi from Eldoret. Weta fingers Atwoli and Raila as the coup sponsors - yet vehemently distance himself from Mobutu.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2020, 11:05:45 PM »
Not sharing GoK is chess move by Raila:

1) avoids conflict with greedy Kenyatta and GEMA. You Pundit speculate the Uhuruto fallout was sparked by graft envy where harebrained Mobutu outlooted the boss. There is no reason for any UhuRao fallout.

2) avoid incumbency mess which is stenchy skunk - especially 11th hour looting by Murathes. Now Tangatanga are making fools of themselves to tie Raila to Kagwe or Murathe covid mess. This of course deny Mobutu outsider/underdog advantage which would be slumdunk if Otienos and Onyangos were running Treasury or MoH.

3) deny Mobutu anti-Kikuyu sentiment leverage he need to carry non-Gema. I have been reading Pundit's vain struggles to position Mobutu as the new non-Gema king.. ha! Raila doesn't need direct Gema control - he learnt painful lesson with Kalenjin. Instead just let Uhuru and his lurkies do the work. Mobutu mlolongo blunder of killing the upstarts now leave him at Uhuru mercy. Gema will vote where Uhuru tell them - I mean even before formal endorsement PK is already routing MKs. The sentiment on the ground is we'd want to repay Mobutu but Uhuru will rig him so it pointless. The low morale already paved way for surrender. Commonsense tell you - if Mobutu is so popular his boy MK would be running circles around hapless PK, no? About non-Gema - Mobutu 1M1S betrayal was risking Gema 2 birds in hand for Mijikenda 1 skinny sparrow in the bush. Very foolish. Can you tell us now- who is Mobutu dog in Msambweni? Of course you can't place the bet because the odds are so stark it a joke to claim Mobutu has Mijikenda.

So again, main point. Mobutu is shackled to GoK - but without the machinery. He claim Huduma is for rigging- he is told he launched it. He cry MoH theft - we are reminded of his endless harambees. He can't resign because he needs to play victim - but he won't be fired or impeached - so he will push Msambweni by remote control. Jubilee is intact he merely can't bank on it - he can take collective responsibility after Tuju press release. You see amorphous hustler nation is not a strategy - he rares to go full steam but is caged. Mobutu can't resign - he fear Raila will be sworn in as DP then Uhuru resign :) - so basically Raila has machinery without incumbent burden.

Now Mobutu is opposing BBI but it literally Maraga- sanctioned. No sane Kenyan wants a crisis or election on top of covid. BBI is guaranteed sure next parliament meet gender quota.

GEMA will never vote Raila... what for? They will just vote PK.

Anyway if GEMA wants BBI - Raila is not part of the equation. It's Raila to take PM if he wants...not the other way round. Assuming GEMA elite will manage to handle the hustler nation.

This is so easy predict - it's like 2002 - you just knew MOI WOULD NEVER EVER TRUST RAILA - yes occasionally he'd deal with him

I don't know if it's naivety or desperation - but Luos are funny breed of people. They cannot see what is there in the open.

GEMA prince Uhuru already took Raila to Mama Ngina - that the bullseye shot. There is no Raila ogre outside of the Tangatanga echo chamber - that Luo-can't-win anthem died in 07. RV-GEMA oil&water happened 2013. Luo-GEMA we thought referendum would reshuffle the deck but mere trojan already did it. Now it solid NASA parties vs partitioned Jubilee - the internal beef so sour - it akin to the Berlin Wall. None of the other parties back Ruto - not even Narc K - maybe PDP? So you now have amorphous hustler nation - a slogan - but you are discussing ODM :-\ It not even known who is your hustler dog in Msambweni.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2020, 11:14:48 PM »

Is this lady on earth or in the moon. If Uhuru was to stand against Ruto in Mt Kenya , Uhuru would lose. Simply because of his association with Raila.
Uhuru became the president as a vote against Raila, You need to sober up and realise that.

1) avoids conflict with greedy Kenyatta and GEMA. You Pundit speculate the Uhuruto fallout was sparked by graft envy where harebrained Mobutu outlooted the boss. There is no reason for any UhuRao fallout.

2) avoid incumbency mess which is stenchy skunk - especially 11th hour looting by Murathes. Now Tangatanga are making fools of themselves to tie Raila to Kagwe or Murathe covid mess. This of course deny Mobutu outsider/underdog advantage which would be slumdunk if Otienos and Onyangos were running Treasury or MoH.

3) deny Mobutu anti-Kikuyu sentiment leverage he need to carry non-Gema. I have been reading Pundit's vain struggles to position Mobutu as the new non-Gema king.. ha! Raila doesn't need direct Gema control - he learnt painful lesson with Kalenjin. Instead just let Uhuru and his lurkies do the work. Mobutu mlolongo blunder of killing the upstarts now leave him at Uhuru mercy. Gema will vote where Uhuru tell them - I mean even before formal endorsement PK is already routing MKs. The sentiment on the ground is we'd want to repay Mobutu but Uhuru will rig him so it pointless. The low morale already paved way for surrender. Commonsense tell you - if Mobutu is so popular his boy MK would be running circles around hapless PK, no? About non-Gema - Mobutu 1M1S betrayal was risking Gema 2 birds in hand for Mijikenda 1 skinny sparrow in the bush. Very foolish. Can you tell us now- who is Mobutu dog in Msambweni? Of course you can't place the bet because the odds are so stark it a joke to claim Mobutu has Mijikenda.

So again, main point. Mobutu is shackled to GoK - but without the machinery. He claim Huduma is for rigging- he is told he launched it. He cry MoH theft - we are reminded of his endless harambees. He can't resign because he needs to play victim - but he won't be fired or impeached - so he will push Msambweni by remote control. Jubilee is intact he merely can't bank on it - he can take collective responsibility after Tuju press release. You see amorphous hustler nation is not a strategy - he rares to go full steam but is caged. Mobutu can't resign - he fear Raila will be sworn in as DP then Uhuru resign :) - so basically Raila has machinery without incumbent burden.

Now Mobutu is opposing BBI but it literally Maraga- sanctioned. No sane Kenyan wants a crisis or election on top of covid. BBI is guaranteed sure next parliament meet gender quota.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2020, 11:16:22 PM »
You live in your own bubble. Raila is doing exactly what you are hoping he isn't. And most importantly if you find a kenyan who doesn't want parliament dissolve - please let me know. I think you're clinical mad.  Parliament of Kenya has the worst reputation in Kenya. It's why I laugh when I hear you talk about parliamentary.Do you know more than 70% of Mps never make it back - maybe now it's 80% - every election cycle.

If BBI is coming to save parliament from being dissolved - then it's lost the propaganda war.

And as of Uhuru deciding GEMA :) - i think the man is retiring - and like Kibaki - he is best advised to go quietly.

Let him hope Corona won't bankrupt us. The economy is suffering. Uhuru in 2022 will have no face to show.

That is why Ruto has decided to run as opposition candidate....Jubilee brand is kaput..let Raila, Kalonzo, KANU and rest merge with it.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2020, 11:20:05 PM »
Sometimes I also wonder if she is really sane. I was equating her to Kondele women who would support Raila no matter hwat - but now I think she is Mathare mental hospital material.

Clinically insane.

Is this lady on earth or in the moon. If Uhuru was to stand against Ruto in Mt Kenya , Uhuru would lose. Simply because of his association with Raila.
Uhuru became the president as a vote against Raila, You need to sober up and realise that.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2020, 11:22:23 PM »
You live in your own bubble. Raila is doing exactly what you are hoping he isn't. And most importantly if you find a kenyan who doesn't want parliament dissolve - please let me know. I think you're clinical mad.  Parliament of Kenya has the worst reputation in Kenya. It's why I laugh when I hear you talk about parliamentary.Do you know more than 70% of Mps never make it back - maybe now it's 80% - every election cycle.

If BBI is coming to save parliament from being dissolved - then it's lost the propaganda war.

And as of Uhuru deciding GEMA :) - i think the man is retiring - and like Kibaki - he is best advised to go quietly.

Rv sometimes i also find you "clinically mad" engaging this lady, ask her the 9 tribes of Mijikenda and she wont even tell you 4 of them off head , then she is number one here saying Mijikenda is Raila.
Its evident from her analysis which she calls " Robinas Punditry"  she became interested  in Kenyan politics maximum 5 years ago.

How you manage going back and forth with her is pure wizadry .I would have given up years ago

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2020, 11:23:06 PM »
Robina,  look at US re-election rate - 80-100%. Now kenya is completely opposite. 80% of mps are sent home.

https://www.opensecrets.org/elections-overview/reelection-rates

You are crazy to imagine kenya will ever go parliamentary when parliament as reputation as bad as kenya police.

Kenya trust uhuru 10 times before Mpigs.Parliament as an institution is just seen as necessary evil.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2020, 11:25:06 PM »
She kinda remind me of my late sister. She knew zero about politics but at least she also had zero interest about it. My mum watches and follow news - but my sister - she didn't even know who the vice president was - during those kibaki era. She was totally zero and had zero interest on anything politics. Now Robina is interested in politics - but began from zero - I think 5yrs ago.

Rv sometimes i also find tou clinically mad engaging this lady, ask her the 9 tribes of Mijikenda and she wont even tell you 4 of them off head , then she is numebr one here saying Mijikenda is Raila.
Its evident from her analysis which ahe calls " Robinas Punditry"  she became interested  in Kenyan politics maximum 5 years ago.

How you manage going back and forth with her is pure wizadry .I would have given up years ago

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2020, 11:28:17 PM »

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2020, 11:35:17 PM »

Going through her previous posts   she would always seek ckarification and affirmation from you RV Pundit. And Many a times you would explain and advice her . How now she pretends to be debating you is pure comedy.
Im just watching from periphery , I will bring back her posts when the time is right

Quote from: RV Pundit link=topic=8920.msg80214#msg80214
date=1601238306
She kinda remind me of my late sister. She knew zero about politics but at least she also had zero interest about it. My mum watches and follow news - but my sister - she didn't even know who the vice president was - during those kibaki era. She was totally zero and had zero interest on anything politics. Now Robina is interested in politics - but began from zero - I think 5yrs ago.

Rv sometimes i also find tou clinically mad engaging this lady, ask her the 9 tribes of Mijikenda and she wont even tell you 4 of them off head , then she is numebr one here saying Mijikenda is Raila.
Its evident from her analysis which ahe calls " Robinas Punditry"  she became interested  in Kenyan politics maximum 5 years ago.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2020, 12:04:24 AM »
Pundit and your sidekick Omtata Noway - get off that pedestal - it so skinny it not even a donkey. Just 2 days ago you were yelling at me here - am insane for saying Uhuru will ignore Maraga. Few hours later a mere judge blocked the advisory - Uhuru has not even bothered to comment.

Sometimes I also wonder if she is really sane. I was equating her to Kondele women who would support Raila no matter hwat - but now I think she is Mathare mental hospital material.

Clinically insane.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2020, 12:05:36 AM »
Online Nowayhaha
Enigma
✩ ☣
View Profile Personal Message (Online)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2020, 12:09:12 AM »
Duale - Mobutu key pastoralist coalition partner - openly supports parliamentary. Actually all those non-RV-GEMA have no issue with parliamentary it a no-brainer after 60yrs monopoly. Kalenjin is not Kenya. Now conflating MP churn rate with Mobutu popularity is laughable. At least BBI is synonymous with Raila. It slightly better to attempt to call Mobutu a hustler - cause as Atwoli tell us it actually mean a thief.

Robina,  look at US re-election rate - 80-100%. Now kenya is completely opposite. 80% of mps are sent home.

https://www.opensecrets.org/elections-overview/reelection-rates

You are crazy to imagine kenya will ever go parliamentary when parliament as reputation as bad as kenya police.

Kenya trust uhuru 10 times before Mpigs.Parliament as an institution is just seen as necessary evil.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2020, 12:14:29 AM »
Not bad really - I still rebutt you theories one-by-one - despite your "30 years" experience