Author Topic: I was right after all,jubilee MIA in msambweni  (Read 3354 times)

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
I was right after all,jubilee MIA in msambweni
« on: September 23, 2020, 02:20:12 PM »
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2020-09-23-jubilee-wont-field-candidate-for-msambweni-by-election-leaves-room-for-odm/

Now,lets have mobutu sponsor his candidate we separate wheat from charf.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: I was right after all,jubilee MIA in msambweni
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2020, 02:48:40 PM »
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2020-09-23-jubilee-wont-field-candidate-for-msambweni-by-election-leaves-room-for-odm/

Now,lets have mobutu sponsor his candidate we separate wheat from charf.

It doesnt make sense having Jubilee Governor, MP and MCAs is Kwale county then not field a candidate. Bare in Mind they fielded a candidate in Kibra Railas bedroom.
 I dont think Kwalee Jubilee members will take this positively . Seems  this will be what it will take to throw out Murathe and Tuju. Watch this space

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2020, 03:08:44 PM »
Time for Ruto to unveil a party.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2020, 03:12:33 PM »
He should have done that like yesterday

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2020, 03:18:22 PM »
Yes, Jubilee as a brand is kaput. Hustler Nation is the new catchy phrase. Now complication is how Ruto can campaign for another party with legal landmines.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2020, 03:51:34 PM »
Hahaha - yes Mobutu can only unveil hustler party in Feb 2022 - and hope the flock don't scutter. Even if Uhuru dissolve parliament Ruto will be shackled or forced quit as DPORK. It back to ODM conundrum. For now Central he quietly back Kiunjuri TSP. Ukambani Muthama party. Western FORD Kenya? Pwani probably Shirikisho - with all the confusion and whatnot.

Yes, Jubilee as a brand is kaput. Hustler Nation is the new catchy phrase. Now complication is how Ruto can campaign for another party with legal landmines.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2020, 03:57:10 PM »
He is intimidating clerks at jubilee headquarters..he has been there twice this week.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2020, 03:59:33 PM »
Technicalities are easy to deal with - we have lawyers
Hahaha - yes Mobutu can only unveil hustler party in Feb 2022 - and hope the flock don't scutter. Even if Uhuru dissolve parliament Ruto will be shackled or forced quit as DPORK. It back to ODM conundrum. For now Central he quietly back Kiunjuri TSP. Ukambani Muthama party. Western FORD Kenya? Pwani probably Shirikisho - with all the confusion and whatnot.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2020, 04:00:33 PM »
Divorce will be messy...Ruto need an excuse to quit..this part of a long conversation...so it looks like he was pushed...and he tried everything.
He is intimidating clerks at jubilee headquarters..he has been there twice this week.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2020, 04:05:21 PM »
That easer said than done. If he goes all out - he is dragged to disciplinary, tribunal, court. If he back behind the scenes - new startups and splinters reign. Mvurya will not let Jumwa or Kingi briefcase run in Kwale.

Technicalities are easy to deal with - we have lawyers
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2020, 04:08:21 PM »
Hustler nation is movement by Ruto that has gone nationally. The rest are details.
That easer said than done. If he goes all out - he is dragged to disciplinary, tribunal, court. If he back behind the scenes - new startups and splinters reign. Mvurya will not let Jumwa or Kingi briefcase run in Kwale.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2020, 04:21:43 PM »
That a conundrum. All non-ODM candidates will claim to be allied to Hustler and split their vote. If one briefcase take root - say Mvyrya or Kingi - it became new headache with bargaining power. It why Ruto had to cling to singular UDM despite hostile Kamwaros - cause the flocked need to be herded together closely. And that UDM was smaller Kalenjin-pastoralist coalition. Amorphous hustler nation is akin to Rainbow or PNU full of all hyenas who all angle for big stake.

Hustler nation is movement by Ruto that has gone nationally. The rest are details.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2020, 05:40:08 PM »
Ruto lines up her independent candidate - the woman - and accept Tuju decision. Master stroke. Now you know Ruto candidate will run as independent.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2020, 07:11:31 PM »
So we now have an opportunity to see how coast is gone with Mobutu.Pundit has been singing this for a long time.Time to separate wheat from charf.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2020, 07:13:17 PM »
Time to see how far ODM has sunk in it's former stronghold. Ruto remember is playing away and giving you lots of problem.
So we now have an opportunity to see how coast is gone with Mobutu.Pundit has been singing this for a long time.Time to separate wheat from charf.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2020, 08:07:50 PM »
Yes,am betting on ODM candidate to win,place your bet,put your money where your mouth is.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2020, 08:16:32 PM »
Hahah Pajero. Pundit cannot commit to that independent candidate  - Mariam? - in case she come distant 4th. If things look south Mobutu will be MIA and save face. Raila & ODM Joho are committed and will square it out with Jubilee Asili, independents and other freelancers.

Of course this Ruto has ground story was already tested in Ganda with well known outcome.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2020, 09:00:46 PM »
Pajero and Robina , are you from Msambweni ? Politics of yester years is gone.
ODM is yet to nominate its candidate.Secondly its early days , We will see how this goes .Ruto ofcourse with Mvurya , Mwashetani and the other 5 Jubilee MCA will be players in the by election. The outcome will be interesting.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2020, 09:19:07 PM »
Pajero and Robina , are you from Msambweni ? Politics of yester years is gone.
ODM is yet to nominate its candidate.Secondly its early days , We will see how this goes .Ruto ofcourse with Mvurya , Mwashetani and the other 5 Jubilee MCA will be players in the by election. The outcome will be interesting.

That is okay. A byelection is more real than Ruto has ground spin. That's all we are saying. I wish one of these MP byelections was in Central proper - and you would quickly discover Ruto has ground is just nipate grapevine.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2020, 10:23:53 PM »
Precisely,it's a test of popularity,it gives a picture of who is strong on the ground rather than  this narrative of ""we have the ground,,"".But again,Pundit will come up with all manner of excuses,hypothesis after being thrashed.PUNDITO come on,place your bet.who is winning this,ODM or Jubilee Nandi Asili??