Author Topic: How Pastors Get Rich before Dyin Tryin  (Read 46787 times)

Offline bittertruth

• Superstar
Re: How Pastors Get Rich before Dyin Tryin
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2014, 11:08:07 PM »
vooke,
You are one hell of  a faithless negro.

So, why did it take you so long to admit that God can heal, restore and deliver? Now you coin your own vocabulary ati these miracles are just "isolated events".
Now give me Biblical references to substantiate your assertions.
Thank God I have been able to force some sense inside one of your brain cells albeit.

Now look here negro  as I expose the falseness or hollowness of your myth.

When Job says "Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked I will depart. The LORD gave and the LORD has taken away; may the name of the LORD be praised."

What was Job referring to?

Again Job 36:42
After Job had prayed for his friends, the LORD restored his fortunes and gave him twice as much as he had before.

Job 36:7 "He does not take his eyes off the righteous; he enthrones them with kings and exalts them forever".

Better still  1st Samuel 1:8
"He raises up the poor out of the dust, and lifts up the beggar from the rubbish, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the LORD'S, and he has set the world upon them".

Does this speak something about lifestyle to believers?

vooke you are either a Doubting Thomas or  Agnostic.

Negro,
Healing in Christianity is a miracle, isolated event not a lifestyle promised to believers.
Can we say that resurrection has happened because Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead? No we can't; Lazarus resurrected and later died not to mention ALL saints born before 1900AD are dead

So God heals but diseases are part and parcel of the consequences of the Fall until the END. Contrary to your wishful thinking,God does not spare his children from the consequences of the Fall

Reciting scriptures and having faith that moves volcanoes DOES NOT spare NOBODY from the consequences of the Fall
vooke,
You statements are either negative or futuristic....CAN, HASN'T, DOESN'T, WILL.
What makes it hard for you to acknowledge what God (HAS) done instead of what he (HASN'T, DOESN'T) do?

3. God DOESN'T wipe off a believer's life poverty,disease,suffering

Ati GOD DESN'T HEAL?

Your lack of faith is causing you to deny his power in the face of disease, suffering, poverty etc.

Gods word HAS delivered and Healed many lives.

Prov 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2014, 08:30:53 AM »
Negro,
I don't need to admit something I haven't denied already and which was not a point of contention. God heals whenever,wherever on on whosoever He WILLS and there is no magic formula of faith+divine health verses= disease-free bliss. How many times have I told you that?

Miracles are isolated events and not lifestyles of believers. Proof?

1. Let's take death. How comes ALL APOSTLES are dead? Couldn't they have just defied death?
2.Now wealth. Were the APOSTLES rich? What about the primitive church? Do you know something about prosperity that these broke believers missed?

About Job, he acknowledged God GAVE HIM WEALTH AND KIDS. How does that translate into GOD MAKES ALL CHRISTIANS RICH? Macedonian Christians was dirt poor

2 Cor 8: (ESV)
1 We want you to know, brothers, about the grace of God that has been given among the churches of Macedonia, 2 for in a severe test of affliction, their abundance of joy and their extreme poverty

Didn't these guys know nothing about those verses you are misquoting out of context?
vooke,

So, why did it take you so long to admit that God can heal, restore and deliver? Now you coin your own vocabulary ati these miracles are just "isolated events".
Thank God I have been able to force some sense inside one of your brain cells albeit.

When Job says "Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked I will depart. The LORD gave and the LORD has taken away; may the name of the LORD be praised."

After Job had prayed for his friends, the LORD restored his fortunes and gave him twice as much as he had before.

Job 36:7 "He does not take his eyes off the righteous; he enthrones them with kings and exalts them forever".

"He raises up the poor out of the dust, and lifts up the beggar from the rubbish, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the LORD'S, and he has set the world upon them".

Negro,
Healing in Christianity is a miracle, isolated event not a lifestyle promised to believers.
Can we say that resurrection has happened because Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead? No we can't; Lazarus resurrected and later died not to mention ALL saints born before 1900AD are dead

So God heals but diseases are part and parcel of the consequences of the Fall until the END. Contrary to your wishful thinking,God does not spare his children from the consequences of the Fall

Reciting scriptures and having faith that moves volcanoes DOES NOT spare NOBODY from the consequences of the Fall
vooke,
What makes it hard for you to acknowledge what God (HAS) done instead of what he (HASN'T, DOESN'T) do?

Ati GOD DESN'T HEAL?

Your lack of faith is causing you to deny his power in the face of disease, suffering, poverty etc.

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline bittertruth

• Superstar
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2014, 01:31:43 PM »
vooke, this the most ignorant post of all time.
Your failure in reasoning renders this topic non-sequitur.

Negro kwani you fear death?? Ati how come all apostles are dead. This is the most illogical crap that I can't take any more.

Negro,
I don't need to admit something I haven't denied already and which was not a point of contention. God heals whenever,wherever on on whosoever He WILLS and there is no magic formula of faith+divine health verses= disease-free bliss. How many times have I told you that?

Miracles are isolated events and not lifestyles of believers. Proof?

1. Let's take death. How comes ALL APOSTLES are dead? Couldn't they have just defied death?
2.Now wealth. Were the APOSTLES rich? What about the primitive church? Do you know something about prosperity that these broke believers missed?

About Job, he acknowledged God GAVE HIM WEALTH AND KIDS. How does that translate into GOD MAKES ALL CHRISTIANS RICH? Macedonian Christians was dirt poor

2 Cor 8: (ESV)
1 We want you to know, brothers, about the grace of God that has been given among the churches of Macedonia, 2 for in a severe test of affliction, their abundance of joy and their extreme poverty

Didn't these guys know nothing about those verses you are misquoting out of context?
vooke,

Negro,

vooke,

Ati GOD DESN'T HEAL?

Prov 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2014, 02:25:43 PM »
You have repeatedly presented Christians armed with FAITH and God's Word as invincible and capable of immunity from vagaries of life such as poverty,disease and so forth

Why couldn't they just exercise faith and DEFY nature/death as well?

Negro kwani you fear death?? Ati how come all apostles are dead. This is the most illogical crap that I can't take any more.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline bittertruth

• Superstar
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2014, 09:04:09 AM »
Do you know what the armour of God is?

You have repeatedly presented Christians armed with FAITH and God's Word as invincible and capable of immunity from vagaries of life such as poverty,disease and so forth

Why couldn't they just exercise faith and DEFY nature/death as well?

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2014, 09:35:01 AM »
Please share with me
Do you know what the armour of God is?

Offline bittertruth

• Superstar
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2014, 11:32:04 PM »
Aluta continua..

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2014, 12:10:40 AM »
Use this to wage warfare negro,

Psalms 27:2-3 (KJV)
 2 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh,
they stumbled and fell.
3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear:
though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.

Your enemy is more vicious than you can imagine but greater is He who is in you than your adversary

Lala salama ndugu :015: :015: :015: :015: :015:
Aluta continua..