Author Topic: If BBI Was about Unity , Why Is UhuRaila Sponsoring Violence via Police & Proxie  (Read 2362 times)

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
We have seen cases in the last few months where BBI & Handshake adherents have been sponsoring youths to cause violence then police then pretend to come in a calm the situation by metting out more violence.
All in the name of creating a narative that Ruto is not unwelcome in the areas he is visiting.
Weve seen it in Kissii and now Muranga where it has culminated into 2 deaths.
In yester years this was localized only in Raila supporters leaning areas , now it seems after Kibra elections which was marred with violence and no one was arrested ots the new norm.

This is the product of handshake , raw violence by sponsored by BBI politicians and rogue police under instructions from ministry of interior. If its hard to stop Ruto now with all these violent tactics cant you see it will ne next to impossible to stop him in 2022.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Raila is never a democrat.
Neither is Uhuru
Ruto would never do that.
In RV anybody can come and go.
There are rebels roaming - and nobody beat them up.
This is political game - where best idea sells.
Rather than using violence - Ruto uses harambees and such to win support in difficult areas.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Nobody is a democrat.  Democracy is an idealistic system of government whose perfection has never been achieved anywhere and definitely not an individual characteristic.

Handshake was a big move by Ouru and if Ruto opposed it, he should have resigned. Presidents should be able to fire deputies who disagree with them.  This is one of the flows of the new katiba which should be changed.  Its like forcing two people into a marriage.  Ouru cannot fire Ruto but Ruto can resign. That's not a fair arrangement.  Its like you cannot fire your employee but the employee can quit.  The framers of the constitution went to sleep on this one.  They were too focused on Moi's abuse of VP's and forgot about the corollary.

We have seen cases in the last few months where BBI & Handshake adherents have been sponsoring youths to cause violence then police then pretend to come in a calm the situation by metting out more violence.
All in the name of creating a narative that Ruto is not unwelcome in the areas he is visiting.
Weve seen it in Kissii and now Muranga where it has culminated into 2 deaths.
In yester years this was localized only in Raila supporters leaning areas , now it seems after Kibra elections which was marred with violence and no one was arrested ots the new norm.

This is the product of handshake , raw violence by sponsored by BBI politicians and rogue police under instructions from ministry of interior. If its hard to stop Ruto now with all these violent tactics cant you see it will ne next to impossible to stop him in 2022.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
He can be impeached. The president need to convince parliament and senate that it's for the best interest of the country. Otherwise have you seen in any mature democracy where VP is fired. Can US president fire a deputy president. No. His name is on the ballot and is the acting PORK in case of anything.

So Katiba has no such flaw.

What you have is ODM bad manners where democracy to you means getting your way no matter. That is why Raila PORK is very dangerous proposition.

You're just frustrated because Ruto popularity is driving you insane.

Raila fired Ruto in 2010 and yet he beat Raila in 2013.

Did firing Ruto stop his campaigns - nope - he actually had way more time. Did Ruto miss money to campaign for URP - nope. He actually had more - Ruto knows how to fundraise. He was responsible for ODM fundraising in 2007 - raising most of money himself..

Ruto is energizer - and so you better get him something to do - now that he has done Phd - he has money - what else is there for him to do?

Handshake was a big move by Ouru and if Ruto opposed it, he should have resigned. Presidents should be able to fire deputies who disagree with them.  This is one of the flows of the new katiba which should be changed.  Its like forcing two people into a marriage.  Ouru cannot fire Ruto but Ruto can resign. That's not a fair arrangement.  Its like you cannot fire your employee but the employee can quit.  The framers of the constitution went to sleep on this one.  They were too focused on Moi's abuse of VP's and forgot about the corollary.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
It should not be that difficult to remove a Deputy President unless you want to create a dysfunctional government.  The constitution should be amended back to the old VP.  VP should serve at the pleasure of a president.

He can be impeached. The president need to convince parliament and senate that it's for the best interest of the country. Otherwise have you seen in any mature democracy where VP is fired. Can US president fire a deputy president. No. His name is on the ballot and is the acting PORK in case of anything.

What you have is ODM bad manners where democracy to you means getting you way.

You're just frustrated for nothing.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Ruto has given space Uhuru to do all he wants.Ruto voluntarily handed over senate and parliament leadership to Uhuru - told his guys to let it go. What exactly is the problem here. If Ruto was fired - he won't stop campaigning.

Constitution has no problem. DPORK should enjoy security of tenure otherwise you'll give a lot of power to president - who can even appoint his girlfriend and leave power to him - like Sonko did albeit unsuccessfully.

It should not be that difficult to remove a Deputy President unless you want to create a dysfunctional government.  The constitution should be amended back to the old VP.  VP should serve at the pleasure of a president.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
The problem is that he should resign the position of DP and let Ouru run the country with a loyal DP.

Ruto has given space Uhuru to do all he wants.Ruto voluntarily handed over senate and parliament leadership to Uhuru - told his guys to let it go. What exactly is the problem here. If Ruto was fired - he won't stop campaigning.

Constitution has no problem. DPORK should enjoy security of tenure otherwise you'll give a lot of power to president - who can even appoint his girlfriend and leave power to him - like Sonko did albeit unsuccessfully.

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
The problem is that he should resign the position of DP and let Ouru run the country with a loyal DP.

Apart from Moi , Ruto has been the most loyal deputy in Kenyas history  one of reason why Uhuru had been unable to attack him directly.
Uhurus and Rutos problen can be traced to Handshake.
First  the Presidency is encompased of President snd DP, Uhuru went and negotiated solo a deal with opposition and having experienced KANUs disintergration in 2002 Ruto was against and rightly so because Railas legacy has been of breaking united parties , Ruto was.justified then as you can see Raila managed to destroy Jubilee.
No one even Railas wife knows what  Raila negotiated with Uhuru , how could Ruto blindly approve it. From the level of looting experienced from Uhurus second term we can conclude it was all about eating before getting out of the scene.

Elections are won because of a reason and promises. Uhuru won 2017 election not on the basis of uniting with Rails and sidelining Ruto but on the promises as outlined in their manifesto.
So yes the drafters of the constituion were right by makimg sure DP can never been fired.
Most of ODM supporters would lkke Raila become DP now, he should have supported  Uhuru in 2013 or 2017 then . And I can assure you Uhuru would never have won. So dont advocate to reap where you didnt sow.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
You mean let Uhuru run gov with Raila - who was rejected by Kenyans.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma

What you have is ODM bad manners where democracy to you means getting your way no matter. That is why Raila PORK is very dangerous proposition.

You're just frustrated because Ruto popularity is driving you insane.

Did firing Ruto stop his campaigns - nope - he actually had way more time. Did Ruto miss money to campaign for URP - nope. He actually had more - Ruto knows how to fundraise. He was responsible for ODM fundraising in 2007 - raising most of money himself..

Ruto is energizer - and so you better get him something to do - now that he has done Phd - he has money - what else is there for him to do?

It is highly disputed that Uhuruto won in 2013 and 2017 round 1. Do not throw it around as if it is a fact. At the moment, the elephant in the room is the police probe that your friend's team organized their own hostile reception in order to create a certain impression.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
It wasn't close in any of the six - from mca to pork. And I trust my own numbers will mirrors IEBC.

And for police probe - where are they one Kenei - who Ruto allegedly murdered :)

Ruto already made his case to the public - and it's known that Police and Prov Administration are being misused by Kibicho-Matiangi.

Besides the only impression Ruto wants is to attract large crowds - why invite violence confrontation on a church on sunday?

I mean your fools are so evil - Ruto distributed food in central - and you poisoned it. Ruto had to stop it...and went into wheelbarrows.

If they could poison wheelbarrows - they would already have done it.

It is highly disputed that Uhuruto won in 2013 and 2017 round 1. Do not throw it around as if it is a fact. At the moment, the elephant in the room is the police probe that your friend's team organized their own hostile reception in order to create a certain impression.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
It wasn't close in any of the six - from mca to pork. And I trust my own numbers will mirrors IEBC.

And for police probe - where are they one Kenei - who Ruto allegedly murdered :)

Ruto already made his case to the public - and it's known that Police and Prov Administration are being misused by Kibicho-Matiangi.

Besides the only impression Ruto wants is to attract large crowds - why invite violence confrontation on a church on sunday?

I mean your fools are so evil - Ruto distributed food in central - and you poisoned it. Ruto had to stop it...and went into wheelbarrows.

If they could poison wheelbarrows - they would already have done it.

Lol! Poisoned wheelbarrows!!! I have no pawns in this game and the winner means little to me just like life went on after 2002 to now. I just know when fables are being thrown around as facts.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
You're ODM member. Just embrace it.
We want clean politics and we know who is desperate here.
Kieleweke are swimming upstream river tana aiming for mt Kenya.
As if that wasn't bad enough - there is a monkey on their back (Raila)
The gov, deep states, system, police, state largesse, machinery is not helping at all.
Now they are employing all the dirty tricks to try stop Hustler Nation.
And it's not working.

Ruto is spending very little on wheel barrows and handcart - and reaping a lot.

Lol! Poisoned wheelbarrows!!! I have no pawns in this game and the winner means little to me just like life went on after 2002 to now. I just know when fables are being thrown around as facts.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Me an ODM member? State machinery is in the hands of the dynamic duo. Pipty-pipty.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Mobutu practices brazen voter bribery so save the clean politics story it too cheap for Nipate. The violence sponsored by Sabina and Kieleweke is an excuse to ban Mobutu early campaigns especially in Mt Kenya - or ban hustler vs dynasty class warfare as hate speech. I see Wa Iria already telling Tangatanga to keep off Murang'a.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Me an ODM member? State machinery is in the hands of the dynamic duo. Pipty-pipty.

State machinery is in Uhuru and by extension Raila hands.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527