Author Topic: Pundit are you back to heavy drinking after Uhuru opened the bars?  (Read 1658 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
It probably explains your short fuse and wishful thinking. I know you are not an idiot - unlike Noway :) - but are always spinning for Mobutu. But this 65% voodoo is new. Go slow on the njohi - it has messed Njamba promising career.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: Pundit are you back to heavy drinking after Uhuru opened the bars?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2020, 03:01:20 AM »
It will take Ouru less than two days to camp in Mt. Kenya and talk to them in vernacular and reverse all Ruto's gain in centro.  It will take Rao even less to erase his gains in western and Nyanza.

It probably explains your short fuse and wishful thinking. I know you are not an idiot - unlike Noway :) - but are always spinning for Mobutu. But this 65% voodoo is new. Go slow on the njohi - it has messed Njamba promising career.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2020, 03:09:45 AM »
RV Pundit is in a panic - hurling insults at Kibaki, Robina and everyone. He has hustler MOAS all figured out - no party, no lineup, no nothing - hata opinion poll bado let alone a byelection. He actually still believes Uhuru will back Mobutu - the running battles in Pangani are choreographed according to him.

Meanwhile back on earth
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2020, 09:18:42 AM »
I don't throw figures carelessly.The only unknown is gema otherwise pretty much everything settled elsewhere in favour of Ruto.Ruto has GEMA at 2/3 but he could lose to 50 50 contest or get 100%.I really  cannot tell Uhuru gameplan ..him backing Raila is implausible.GEMA elite cannot sell Raila neither can they trust him...hence all their meetings now.I believe gema will do 3 things..either back Ruto as demanded by mashinani..back their own...or look for none Raila none Ruto stooge.Ruto gameplan is clear..he will pick Kiunjuri and aim to split GEMA.He is not keen on BBI or fake promises because he settled on his ticket

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2020, 12:10:01 PM »
The bars are such an important economic valve and key component of the our economy. That most bars have come back is proof of the hustler spirit and the need to have the MoH remove these silly restrictions and extortion options for police.

Yes the bar talk is getting heated!
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2020, 12:12:49 PM »
Lol. MoH is determined to make police men rich. Uhuru is crazy. Ruto in meantime is giving the middle figure - by going Magufuli on covid. I think it's time Kenya just admitted Magufuli was right - and we forget this corona nonsense.

And to think Robina imagines Kagwe is very popular :). I think nobody is hated more than Kagwe now with his stupid corona stats and nonsense.

This is poor country that cannot afford lockdown

The bars are such an important economic valve and key component of the our economy. That most bars have come back is proof of the hustler spirit and the need to have the MoH remove these silly restrictions and extortion options for police.

Yes the bar talk is getting heated!

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2020, 05:39:15 PM »
Well guess climate denialism is not the only thing you share with Trump. Now the old sucker is in hospital instead of campaigning. Mobutu need to swallow the pride and at least don a mask. His minion Kuria was bedridden for a month. Let's hope the infections don't skyrocket with all the rallies.