Author Topic: Ndii leads activists in Supreme Court suit on Constitution amendments  (Read 4030 times)

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: Ndii leads activists in Supreme Court suit on Constitution amendments
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2020, 05:43:20 PM »
There is no way Ouru is handing over power to Ruto my fren. If I were Ouru and RAO, I'd  dare Ruto to cause chaos, dump BBI and do a private power sharing arrangement. Ouru + RAO + Government is more than enough to retain power through votes or otherwise.  There are so many arrangements that can be put together to reflect an inclusive coalition.  Chaos that Ruto is threatening to create on the other hand can be used to contain him.   Kenya is not yet a strong democracy and it can go South very quickly for everybody.

The difference is that RAO was out of power then.  Now RAO and Ouru should have a private deal,  put their enormous resources together and win the presidency in 2022.  They can do BBI after 2022 when Ruto and his munions have been vanguished.

Actually Ouru and Raila are in a win win situation. If the BBI passes, fine,  but if it fails, the next president, if RAO, will have even more powers.

Is BBI popular with Kenyans to be used as basis for 2022. I doubt.
:) BBI is Raila 22 Manifesto. Mobutu knows this and is frantically rolling out Hustler Nation. Expect usual manna-from-heaven promises from these blank checkbooks

Same anology Raila used in 2010 to support the then  2010 referendum  . However as it turned out he didnt win 2013 elections and now the push and pull to amend the constitution to what he really wanted the Bomas draft .

Proceeding to 2013 elections , The was NARA , Raila was PM and owned half of the government . He was still receiving security briefs and was instrumental in selection of CJ , supreme court jugdes and also electoral commissioners , the IEBC chairman and CEO were his nominees .
Railas so called cooperation with Uhuru is just means of Uhuru looting and letting him do so . When time of handing real power you will see how Uhuru will act . Raila is being Mudavidied the mademoni way , by the time he realises it will be too late and 2022  elections will be up
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2020, 06:19:41 PM »
You think kenya is private property of Raila and Uhuru :)
There is no way Ouru is handing over power to Ruto my fren. If I were Ouru and RAO, I'd  dare Ruto to cause chaos, dump BBI and do a private power sharing arrangement. Ouru + RAO + Government is more than enough to retain power through votes or otherwise.  There are so many arrangements that can be put together to reflect an inclusive coalition.  Chaos that Ruto is threatening to create on the other hand can be used to contain him.   Kenya is not yet a strong democracy and it can go South very quickly for everybody.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2020, 06:22:22 PM »
I consider all factors - both favourable and unfavourable. PEV is pretty much a factor. Now I don't think you really understand NARC revolution. You should ask some of us. You maybe was too you. 1/3 of Kalenjin voted NARC. Narc was anger against moi project. It was a revolution. Moi promised maDVD - actually made him VP - and he lost his parliamentary seat.

Now this hustler movement thing if mishandled could become a revolution of the poor against the rich.

Anwyay there is a reason why you're political punditry is awlful at best

Pundit's kneejerk PEV is a concession speech. UhuruRao vs Ruto is 2002 redux - 70-25%. BBI is NARC with the dream lineup of PORK, 2 VP, PM, 2 DPM, FPE and all the manna - in 100 days. :)  There will be no BBI after elections of course - after Raila and Uhuru stooge PK are sworn in - few usual noisemakers will be fired. Broke Kalonzo, Mdvd, Oparanyas, Johos are desperate for soft landing so they are happy to play along for senior CS. Once his interests are secured from the new Enemy of the State - Uhuru will go replace Mkapa and Mbeki as Burundi peacemaker - or other ceremonial statesman duties.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2020, 07:51:23 PM »
It is an interesting read - I will see how far I go into it. This would have offered a great platform some good exit kick for Maraga. Too bad it won't get to him in time.

Ndii insists it has not mentioned BBI but who cares. Perception, hysteria, optics are everything for majority.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C5KdqPA7HoZBjpqKbU3rAdsnRfcVHv0u/view
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2020, 09:12:32 PM »

Their argument make sense. Some amendment would require total overhaul...so unless you're completely replacing the constitution...such piecemeal amendment will make a joke of the constitution. The engine and gearbox of the constitution should not be touched - buy a new car instead.
It is an interesting read - I will see how far I go into it. This would have offered a great platform some good exit kick for Maraga. Too bad it won't get to him in time.

Ndii insists it has not mentioned BBI but who cares. Perception, hysteria, optics are everything for majority.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2020, 11:15:41 PM »

Silly question. Of course Kenya does not belong to them but they are in control of the instruments of power. (I used to hear a lot about instruments of power when the shoes was in the other feet).  Look at it as a plane in the air does not belong to the pilots but they can pretty much land it where they want.,

You think kenya is private property of Raila and Uhuru :)

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2020, 11:33:18 PM »

If this argument is upheld by the court then they might as well remove the Amendment clause and write a brand new constitution each time anyone want to move a coma from one place to another.

Their argument make sense. Some amendment would require total overhaul...so unless you're completely replacing the constitution...such piecemeal amendment will make a joke of the constitution. The engine and gearbox of the constitution should not be touched - buy a new car instead.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2020, 08:23:54 AM »
I get you are intellectually finished product ala Mukhisa. NARC was big tribal coalition of Big 5 - complete with a dream team. If Raila Rainbow had not bolted no revolution would have occured. There were many triggers not just Moi project. It a different case scenario now but the most notable simile is dream team of hyenas splitting the animal.

I consider all factors - both favourable and unfavourable. PEV is pretty much a factor. Now I don't think you really understand NARC revolution. You should ask some of us. You maybe was too you. 1/3 of Kalenjin voted NARC. Narc was anger against moi project. It was a revolution. Moi promised maDVD - actually made him VP - and he lost his parliamentary seat.

Now this hustler movement thing if mishandled could become a revolution of the poor against the rich.

Pundit's kneejerk PEV is a concession speech. UhuruRao vs Ruto is 2002 redux - 70-25%. BBI is NARC with the dream lineup of PORK, 2 VP, PM, 2 DPM, FPE and all the manna - in 100 days. :)  There will be no BBI after elections of course - after Raila and Uhuru stooge PK are sworn in - few usual noisemakers will be fired. Broke Kalonzo, Mdvd, Oparanyas, Johos are desperate for soft landing so they are happy to play along for senior CS. Once his interests are secured from the new Enemy of the State - Uhuru will go replace Mkapa and Mbeki as Burundi peacemaker - or other ceremonial statesman duties.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2020, 09:26:08 AM »
I get you are intellectually finished product ala Mukhisa. NARC was big tribal coalition of Big 5 - complete with a dream team. If Raila Rainbow had not bolted no revolution would have occured. There were many triggers not just Moi project. It a different case scenario now but the most notable simile is dream team of hyenas splitting the animal.

narc was not tribal..because there were two kikuyu front runners..madvd lost as VP and a whole generation of influencers in kanu lost

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2020, 01:55:01 PM »

The difference is that RAO was out of power then.  Now RAO and Ouru should have a private deal,  put their enormous resources together and win the presidency in 2022.  They can do BBI after 2022 when Ruto and his munions have been vanguished.

Actually Ouru and Raila are in a win win situation. If the BBI passes, fine,  but if it fails, the next president, if RAO, will have even more powers.

Is BBI popular with Kenyans to be used as basis for 2022. I doubt.
:) BBI is Raila 22 Manifesto. Mobutu knows this and is frantically rolling out Hustler Nation. Expect usual manna-from-heaven promises from these blank checkbooks

Same anology Raila used in 2010 to support the then  2010 referendum  . However as it turned out he didnt win 2013 elections and now the push and pull to amend the constitution to what he really wanted the Bomas draft .

Proceeding to 2013 elections , The was NARA , Raila was PM and owned half of the government . He was still receiving security briefs and was instrumental in selection of CJ , supreme court jugdes and also electoral commissioners , the IEBC chairman and CEO were his nominees .
Railas so called cooperation with Uhuru is just means of Uhuru looting and letting him do so . When time of handing real power you will see how Uhuru will act . Raila is being Mudavidied the mademoni way , by the time he realises it will be too late and 2022  elections will be up

Remove Uhuru from the equation he is not running nor will he be a factor in  2022 elections , If he tries to influence the elections as Moi did in 2002 the results will be disastrous . Now its Raila vs Ruto and you will realise Raila stands no chance having lost Coast province

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2020, 02:34:04 PM »

NASA too was a coalition of  4 big tribes , but still wasnt able to beat the dynamic duo . Put it this way what really matters is a momentum which turns out to become a euphoria . In 2002  It was NARC in 2013 Jubilee Anti ICC in  2022  It will be hustlers coalition.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2020, 02:37:37 PM »

narc was not tribal..because there were two kikuyu front runners..madvd lost as VP and a whole generation of influencers in kanu lost

Exactly and for the first time in history there will be 2 Non Gema fighting it out .  The Anti Gema in coast , western , Lower Eastern  and other parts of Kenya will be disenfranchised and a big portion will vote for the new Non Gema Kid on the block Ruto

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2020, 03:14:58 PM »
We don't yet know about GEMA plans - but yes the two strongest credible candidate will be Babu and Ruto.
Exactly and for the first time in history there will be 2 Non Gema fighting it out .  The Anti Gema in coast , western , Lower Eastern  and other parts of Kenya will be disenfranchised and a big portion will vote for the new Non Gema Kid on the block Ruto

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2020, 04:12:04 PM »
If its between RAO and WSR then the game is over.  WSR is receiving too much body blows. Come 2022 his legs will start to give in.  At this rate, I would advise RAO not to bother with BBI until after he is safely in office.

We don't yet know about GEMA plans - but yes the two strongest credible candidate will be Babu and Ruto.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2020, 05:13:00 PM »
Ruto as long as he is facing Raila is sleepwalking to POTUS. Th man is hated in GEMA. Ruto has entered GEMA minds and hearts. Uhuru and GEMA elite have been trying to wrestle control but they don't look like they will succeeded.

They have two options now - be overrun by Ruto new GEMA elite - or negotiate a safe exit.  The more they are seen with Raila - the more hated they become.

If its between RAO and WSR then the game is over.  WSR is receiving too much body blows. Come 2022 his legs will start to give in.  At this rate, I would advise RAO not to bother with BBI until after he is safely in office.