Author Topic: Kiunjuri - still shadow boxing  (Read 2024 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Kiunjuri - still shadow boxing
« on: September 14, 2020, 09:24:41 AM »
I think GEMA are looking for  a sudi - someone to take on Kenyattas head on - but Kiunjuri is afraid.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2020-09-13-kiunjuri-mt-kenya-must-unite-or-lose-out-on-2022-stakes/

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Kiunjuri - still shadow boxing
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2020, 10:07:26 AM »
I think GEMA are looking for  a sudi - someone to take on Kenyattas head on - but Kiunjuri is afraid.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2020-09-13-kiunjuri-mt-kenya-must-unite-or-lose-out-on-2022-stakes/

MK has skeletons that Kinoti threaten to expose. NCPB or something. I also think MK erred with early defering to Ruto - angling for runningmate before consolidating his base. Mdvd kind of blunder. He lacks the credibility now to take battle to Kenyatta - he seen as Ruto poodle. PK is clearly Uhuru poodle but Murang’a entitlement and Uhuru backing are big assets. Meru and Murang'a see MK as Nyeri which is correct.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2020, 10:12:23 AM »
How clear is it that PK is Uhuru poodle. Don't believe your own propaganda.

PK is murathe poodle - anakulwa pesa (like financing COVID) - with a few excited Muranga Mps - and that is pretty much how far his candidature goes.

Harambee house has Kagwe with Matiangi combination. At least these one can claim to work with and for Uhuru :) on a daily basis. Politically it has some traction in Gusii but would be a major flop elsewhere.

The Kibaki era holdouts are going for Kimunya...most of the current governors. They obviously don't know how this will be converted into political vehicles - elderly bunch.

Pro-Ruto GEMA are going for Kiunjuri - mostly younger generation of politicians.

Then there are freelances like Waiguru hoping to ride BBI/Raila because Kirinyanga is gone anyway -

MK has skeletons that Kinoti threaten to expose. NCPB or something. I also think MK erred with early defering to Ruto - angling for runningmate before consolidating his base. Mdvd kind of blunder. He lacks the credibility now to take battle to Kenyatta - he seen as Ruto poodle. PK is clearly Uhuru poodle but Murang’a entitlement and Uhuru backing are big assets. Meru and Murang'a see MK as Nyeri which is correct.

Online gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2020, 10:46:31 AM »
The 1 shilling 1 vote nonsense has the Mt Kenya politicians tongue tied. It has become very good optics for Uhuru side. They will have Lusaka delay it for more months as they loot and plug the widening deficit. Once it passes there will be louder voices from the Gema politicians for sure.

I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2020, 01:06:16 PM »
Kiunjuri is Rutos weakest link in mt. Kenya

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2020, 01:24:42 PM »
PK is Uhuru boy - you can google it. All kinds of headlines about next kingpin.

I have not seen Uhuru pulling levers for any of the Matiang'i, Kagwe, Waiguru, Kabogo, etc. Kagwe is in Kemsa problems. Waiguru NYS stench. Kiunjuri fell from grace. Matiang'i is not Gema. Only PK appear at SH, Atwoli meeting, Mt Kenya governors meeting - without holding any official role in Jubilee or GoK. Desperate Ruto is kissing everyone behind now including Munya. Ruto been full circle looking for runningmate - Muturi, Waiguru, Wa Iria, name it - recently Nyeri Governor Kahiga dumped him - now he is left with MK and Tharaka dwarf. He also string Mdvds out there.

Murathe is Uhuru puppet himself so how can he have a poodle? It Big 3 that have poodles, puppets and parrots.

How clear is it that PK is Uhuru poodle. Don't believe your own propaganda.

PK is murathe poodle - anakulwa pesa (like financing COVID) - with a few excited Muranga Mps - and that is pretty much how far his candidature goes.

Harambee house has Kagwe with Matiangi combination. At least these one can claim to work with and for Uhuru :) on a daily basis. Politically it has some traction in Gusii but would be a major flop elsewhere.

The Kibaki era holdouts are going for Kimunya...most of the current governors. They obviously don't know how this will be converted into political vehicles - elderly bunch.

Pro-Ruto GEMA are going for Kiunjuri - mostly younger generation of politicians.

Then there are freelances like Waiguru hoping to ride BBI/Raila because Kirinyanga is gone anyway -

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2020, 01:30:21 PM »
The 1 shilling 1 vote nonsense has the Mt Kenya politicians tongue tied. It has become very good optics for Uhuru side. They will have Lusaka delay it for more months as they loot and plug the widening deficit. Once it passes there will be louder voices from the Gema politicians for sure.

Catch Pundit and Tangatanga dead admitting this. 1M1S is designed to fail and set up Ruto against Kikuyu. Even MK is loudly distancing himself from Ruto on this one.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2020, 02:00:45 PM »
We shall see soon.
PK is Uhuru boy - you can google it. All kinds of headlines about next kingpin.

I have not seen Uhuru pulling levers for any of the Matiang'i, Kagwe, Waiguru, Kabogo, etc. Kagwe is in Kemsa problems. Waiguru NYS stench. Kiunjuri fell from grace. Matiang'i is not Gema. Only PK appear at SH, Atwoli meeting, Mt Kenya governors meeting - without holding any official role in Jubilee or GoK. Desperate Ruto is kissing everyone behind now including Munya. Ruto been full circle looking for runningmate - Muturi, Waiguru, Wa Iria, name it - recently Nyeri Governor Kahiga dumped him - now he is left with MK and Tharaka dwarf. He also string Mdvds out there.

Murathe is Uhuru puppet himself so how can he

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2020, 02:03:40 PM »
Ruto made the right choice - which is win-win. GEMA wants to win. Non-GEMA don;t want to lose. Raila has plundered - because he is left a bird in hand - for two in the bush.

GEMA post 2007 are very reasonable. So they are already in win-win. GEMA (kikuyus) do not want bad optics. They don't want to be hunted around like 2007. This forumale basically alianated them - save for Raila's Luo trying to whore around.

So yes as much as they are frustrated - with 1M1S - they understand that Kenya is bigger than them.

As for Raila - they can see his failed whooring from far.

What GEMA need is tough negotiation - and leadership - and Ruto is providing that. GEMA surely cannot want to win - when Tharaka is loosing.

Catch Pundit and Tangatanga dead admitting this. 1M1S is designed to fail and set up Ruto against Kikuyu. Even MK is loudly distancing himself from Ruto on this one.
[/quote]

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2020, 02:57:33 PM »
1M1S double-edged sword cuts both ways for Raila and Ruto. Dwindling GEMA after years of tyranny propaganda - since Bomas - believe they are shortchanged by current formula. They will not see any win-win if it flops. They will blame Ruto with scorned Murkomen leading his choir. Do you not see how usual loudmouths Kimani Ngunjiri, Nyoro, Kuria are lying low over 1M1S? Savvy Kihika back it. Even delusional Sakaja need to forget about Nairobi - Sonko will wipe the floor with him. I read he is planning to ship to Bungoma.

Ruto made the right choice - which is win-win. GEMA wants to win. Non-GEMA don;t want to lose. Raila has plundered - because he is left a bird in hand - for two in the bush.

GEMA post 2007 are very reasonable. So they are already in win-win. GEMA (kikuyus) do not want bad optics. They don't want to be hunted around like 2007. This forumale basically alianated them - save for Raila's Luo trying to whore around.

So yes as much as they are frustrated - with 1M1S - they understand that Kenya is bigger than them.

As for Raila - they can see his failed whooring from far.

What GEMA need is tough negotiation - and leadership - and Ruto is providing that. GEMA surely cannot want to win - when Tharaka is loosing.

[/quote]

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2020, 03:21:07 PM »
Ruto is "powerless" my friend. It is CORONA coalition that are expected to deliver. GEMA expect them to deliver like Ruto men use to do. You cannot blame Murkomen when you have Chief Whip and Majority Leader.

Ruto tactical retreat - was genius move. He let them "win" - and told his troops to withdraw positions. Now CORONA coalition are stuck.

Ruto has taken lot more numbers to gain from NON-GEMA than he will lose in GEMA - because Raila is officially kaput in Non-GEMA - Ruto still has GEMA back

As you well known Ruto big dream is to get Moi's KANU back - and he is about there already.

Once you have KANU like machinery - the rest ni panel beating.

1M1S double-edged sword cuts both ways for Raila and Ruto. Dwindling GEMA after years of tyranny propaganda - since Bomas - believe they are shortchanged by current formula. They will not see any win-win if it flops. They will blame Ruto with scorned Murkomen leading his choir. Do you not see how usual loudmouths Kimani Ngunjiri, Nyoro, Kuria are lying low over 1M1S? Savvy Kihika back it. Even delusional Sakaja need to forget about Nairobi - Sonko will wipe the floor with him. I read he is planning to ship to Bungoma.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2020, 07:34:04 PM »
Murkomen is Ruto hand in senate - like Orengo for Raila. He need to tone down the bitterness. Raila is not delusional to back 1M1S. Of fourse the only swing non-GEMA opposed to 1M1S is Matusa, NFD (URP) - it literally only Mijikenda Ruto stand to gain. Luhya, Gusii, Kamba are either gaining, unaffected or have their own crew to defend them. It risking 2 birds in hand for 1 in the bush.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2020, 05:40:08 PM »

What I would say of Kiunjuri is in as much as he wants to be seen as his own man before joining forces with Ruto . He might need to reconsider his choice and start accompanying Ruto whenever he goes even Uhuru was accompanying Ruto during ICC prayers . Secondly in as much as they are personal friends with Uhuru , he shouldnt shy away in throwing barbs against him ,this is politics not business . Uhuru was Kibakis God son but was fighting him politically , same can be said of Beth Mugo and Muhoho in 2002 .  You cant be fired from Cabinet then treat the same person with kid gloves .He should have come out angrily showing to the masses how he has been betrayed . Use Railas friendship with Uhuru to showcase how Uhuru has lost his brains .