Author Topic: A day in Kenyan politics is ...  (Read 3330 times)

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
A day in Kenyan politics is ...
« on: September 03, 2020, 11:50:08 AM »
I keep telling @ Pundit that Ruto could find himself where he was in 2007, in the same camp as Raila. After all the bile  that his tribal gene has exposed him over these years, what will he be left posting?

“I don’t want to blame Raila Odinga in this. It is wrong to always use Raila as a bogeyman because the problems that have been bedeviling Ruto has nothing to do with Raila and has everything to do with Uhuru Kenyatta,”  —Murkomen.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: A day in Kenyan politics is ...
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2020, 12:18:34 PM »
I keep telling @ Pundit that Ruto could find himself where he was in 2007, in the same camp as Raila. After all the bile  that his tribal gene has exposed him over these years, what will he be left posting?

“I don’t want to blame Raila Odinga in this. It is wrong to always use Raila as a bogeyman because the problems that have been bedeviling Ruto has nothing to do with Raila and has everything to do with Uhuru Kenyatta,”  —Murkomen.

I watched that show with Wamatangi,  Unfortunately Murkomen has failed to mature as a politician  he came out as Juvenile, my conclusion is that he is not going anywahere beyond senate.
If you compare Murkomen the politxal pundit vis a vis Murkomen the politician , there is a strikimg difference the pundit had the wit and talent of answering questions .He needs a sabatical go back and see how he can control emotions. Learn from the Rutos er all. Therebis a way one can answer questions and satisfy all sides.
Raila is Rutos competitor in 2022 , the front row fight should be him, then hit the people around Uhuru hard.
Murkomen came out as what Jakoyo was to Raila, If he is not carefull Rutos men may want him to be shelved.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2020, 12:56:05 PM »
I have said it many times. If GEMA can agree to have Raila as PORK; then we should all agree to have Raila finally as our PORK.

Ruto bado ni kijana - just 55yrs or about...so hakuna shida if he becomes Opposition Leader.

But we know Murathe is playing Raila - promising two birds in the bush - so he doesn't ask for a share of the bird at hand.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2020, 12:59:22 PM »
I think the gloves are off - even from Ruto. We are entering turbulence - just tighten your seat belts, sit tight and pray for Kenya. Well, Ruto seem to have decided, that when it come to GEMA, he is not going to bend backward anymore.
I watched that show with Wamatangi,  Unfortunately Murkomen has failed to mature as a politician  he came out as Juvenile, my conclusion is that he is not going anywahere beyond senate.
If you compare Murkomen the politxal pundit vis a vis Murkomen the politician , there is a strikimg difference the pundit had the wit and talent of answering questions .He needs a sabatical go back and see how he can control emotions. Learn from the Rutos er all. Therebis a way one can answer questions and satisfy all sides.
Raila is Rutos competitor in 2022 , the front row fight should be him, then hit the people around Uhuru hard.
Murkomen came out as what Jakoyo was to Raila, If he is not carefull Rutos men may want him to be shelved.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2020, 03:04:52 PM »
The way murkomen spoke,its over.political mergers are formed for convinience,period.Ruto should prepare joining Raila after defeat.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2020, 04:19:29 PM »
That will be another handshake. Life goes on.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2020, 04:26:56 PM »
raila is not winning
The way murkomen spoke,its over.political mergers are formed for convinience,period.Ruto should prepare joining Raila after defeat.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2020, 04:41:50 PM »

That is why I will pay close attention to 2022 with 3 months to the election.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2020, 05:03:28 PM »
The rest of the time is entertainment for wanainchi.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2020, 05:31:06 PM »
I think the gloves are off - even from Ruto. We are entering turbulence - just tighten your seat belts, sit tight and pray for Kenya. Well, Ruto seem to have decided, that when it come to GEMA, he is not going to bend backward anymore.

Ruto navigates his interviews and poltical statements very well and effortlessy that its hard to repell his supporters.
You can clearly see his main issues are the referendumn and Corona Alliance lead by coup team in Jubilee party.
Murkomen is yet to mature politically, he needs to take a few lessons from Ruto.

He needs to first know who the enemies are. Ruto has made his mind to galvanize Mt Kenya tirst for 2022. Then secondly go for it in 2022  with or without Jubilee.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2020, 05:34:34 PM »

What is over ? This is the interview , whats big about it.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2020, 05:39:15 PM »
raila is not winning

Raila is the only politician who has failed himself.
From 2002 to 2007 he managed to bring together GEMA as a political force.
From 2007 to 2013 he managed to make Mt Kenya and Rift valley as a political force.
Now with his quest for a referendumn he is making a first one by having My Kenya support someone from outside that is Ruto.
Moi was a real proffesor of politics he made sure his opponents were divided at all times at all costs.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2020, 05:39:45 PM »
Yes, Murkomen is too nice for politics. He is what you see is what you get.
Ruto navigates his interviews and poltical statements very well and effortlessy that its hard to repell his supporters.
You can clearly see his main issues are the referendumn and Corona Alliance lead by coup team in Jubilee party.
Murkomen is yet to mature politically, he needs to take a few lessons from Ruto.

He needs to first know who the enemies are. Ruto has made his mind to galvanize Mt Kenya tirst for 2022. Then secondly go for it in 2022  with or without Jubilee.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2020, 06:01:51 PM »
Yes, Murkomen is too nice for politics. He is what you see is what you get.

Exactly  He is not intriguing. Too black and white, can be easily cornered  and cant get a gem from him.
As a poltician he lacks the niche required to take him to the next level.
If he faila to improve he will be made the fall boy amongst Ruto men.
Im certainly sure his opponents in Elgeyo Marakwet are watching his moves .Soon you will hear them telling the elctorate he has failed Ruto and he will become another Frabklin Bett , blaming Ruto for his failures.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2020, 06:19:01 PM »
You're overreacting. He has far more talents than that. He is going far.
Exactly  He is not intriguing. Too black and white, can be easily cornered  and cant get a gem from him.
Im certainly sure his opponents in Elgeyo Marakwet are watching his moves .Soon you will hear them telling the elctorate he has failed Ruto and he will become another Frabklin Bett , blaming Ruto for his failures.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2020, 06:28:30 PM »
You're overreacting. He has far more talents than that. He is going far.

As a poltician , No unless he changes tact.
Even in 2017 it took Rutos intervention for him to be awarded Jubilees certificate..I dont think he will be second time Lucky if he does not change tact.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2020, 06:50:55 PM »
Who was competing with murkomen..in 2017..if in 2013 biwott didn't even get near him as 30yr old..Murkomen akon sawa..just need to become a ruthless liar like the rest

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2020, 07:33:49 AM »
Ruto disowns Murkomen

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/politics/article/2001385124/murkomen-i-ve-no-idea-what-came-between-uhuru-ruto

Asked if those were Ruto's sentiments as well, Deputy President's Director of Communications Emanuel Tallam said Murkomen speaks for himself.

"The DP speaks for himself. We need to outgrow the culture of always thinking some people speak for some people unless they say so," said Tallam.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2020, 08:37:37 PM »

?s=20

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2020, 10:13:59 AM »
RV Pundit , You see even now journalists are saying the same things we were already saying

https://www.the-star.co.ke/siasa/2020-09-05-is-ruto-culpable-of-kemsa-scandal-or-texas-sharpshooter-victim/

Finally, my unsolicited advice is to Ruto. You don’t pour more troops into a battle that you are already winning. Likewise, on this battle of inculpating you with the Kemsa scandal, you were already ahead. You didn’t need to even the score