Author Topic: Uhuru loses big in senate.  (Read 1782 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Uhuru loses big in senate.
« on: July 29, 2020, 07:53:18 AM »
Why is Uhuru/Mt Kenya doing this to themselves?

Uhuru has retreated and became a kikuyu presidents...doesn't even care about Tharaka Nithi.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Re: Uhuru loses big in senate.
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2020, 09:12:42 AM »
Why is Uhuru/Mt Kenya doing this to themselves?

Uhuru has retreated and became a kikuyu presidents...doesn't even care about Tharaka Nithi.
Uhuru lacks strategy and vision, he is erratic and acts on impulse, he didn't see this coming that he will be opposed, but instead of taking the bull by the horns, he will go on a drinking binge and issue threats through kangata and murathe.
Actually mt. Kenya countiea don't gain that much, a few hundred millions will be corrupted and no effect will be felt. Winners are Nyanza, western and RV. Uhuru is just trying anyway to please kikuyu he had 8 years to do this but he couldn't. The mau mau road cost 11 billion in a rural area with no benefits at all. Kikuyu are ones getting last handouts, Merus are thrown under the bus, the world bank projects Kibaki had Cleverly left for us as insurance  appear to be stopped as they have delayed for so long and world bank has given up, most of this again were in Meru, simply that's why Ruto has 98% backing in Meru. We know Ruto as PORK Meru will be back to Kibakis era. We are banking on hustler MBIG time. For Uhuru nothing he can do to salvage his legacy or please kikuyus.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2020, 09:56:22 AM »
I hear you. We are all at loss as Jubilee members on the kind of spell Uhuru is under.I wonder who his advisors are? Look like Murathe and Atwoli - and maybe Muhoho?. In first term he had Abdikadir and the likes - smart fellows. He is showing total lack of leadership. First he gave everything to Matiangi and other ministers simply sabotaged or ignored him. You cannot have another minister supervise another one.Uhuru minus Ruto is useless. Now he is wasting Ruto - and nothing is getting done. This kind of stuff would have be solved amicably.

Uhuru lacks strategy and vision, he is erratic and acts on impulse, he didn't see this coming that he will be opposed, but instead of taking the bull by the horns, he will go on a drinking binge and issue threats through kangata and murathe.
Actually mt. Kenya countiea don't gain that much, a few hundred millions will be corrupted and no effect will be felt. Winners are Nyanza, western and RV. Uhuru is just trying anyway to please kikuyu he had 8 years to do this but he couldn't. The mau mau road cost 11 billion in a rural area with no benefits at all. Kikuyu are ones getting last handouts, Merus are thrown under the bus, the world bank projects Kibaki had Cleverly left for us as insurance  appear to be stopped as they have delayed for so long and world bank has given up, most of this again were in Meru, simply that's why Ruto has 98% backing in Meru. We know Ruto as PORK Meru will be back to Kibakis era. We are banking on hustler MBIG time. For Uhuru nothing he can do to salvage his legacy or please kikuyus.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2020, 02:00:45 PM »
This issue has no traction in central Kenya. I haven’t heard anyone other than tumbocrats talk about it. I am surprised that the little that jubilee has achieved is actually now being credited to Ruto and his 40 thieves. Kenyans are not blind or daft, I personally do not foresee any Ruto presidency anywhere in the near future, it is too soon and we haven’t even recovered from Moi presidency.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2020, 02:46:31 PM »
Welcome back to politics :)
This issue has no traction in central Kenya. I haven’t heard anyone other than tumbocrats talk about it. I am surprised that the little that jubilee has achieved is actually now being credited to Ruto and his 40 thieves. Kenyans are not blind or daft, I personally do not foresee any Ruto presidency anywhere in the near future, it is too soon and we haven’t even recovered from Moi presidency.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2020, 02:59:57 PM »
Thanks, I take it in small doses but in seriousness, has the previous formula worked? We still have to feed counties like Turkana with all the billions they have received.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2020, 03:10:26 PM »
You can forget that. Merus got more than their share during Kibaki's era. That will never come back unless you have PORK or DP. Ruto has to choose a Kikuyu DP. No place for Merus any more.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2020, 04:03:12 PM »
Have you been to Turkana or Mandera. I think people need to visit there. It's like going to the moon. That place is forsaken. You will wish they got even more billions. NGOS spend more billions on it....with nothing to show for it. I mean temperatures are so high...finding water is already a problem.

Turkana alone I bet will fit 2 central kenya province if not 3.  How will 10B transform it.

Those areas will ONLY be transformed by serious money from Oil and other minerals. Serious money.

Thanks, I take it in small doses but in seriousness, has the previous formula worked? We still have to feed counties like Turkana with all the billions they have received.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2020, 05:15:48 PM »
You can forget that. Merus got more than their share during Kibaki's era. That will never come back unless you have PORK or DP. Ruto has to choose a Kikuyu DP. No place for Merus any more.

We never hard PORK or DP even during Kibaki. We just need to be right hand men to PORK And things will flow to us mzuri. Ruto During this purge has seen we are loyal and reliable thats all what matters. Our population being just 2M is easy to manage not like other kabilas overflowing with population and No land a ticking time bomb. Us we just need proper roads to be completed electricity, water and the like, our population is manageable by ourselves.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2020, 06:06:23 PM »
Have you been to Turkana or Mandera. I think people need to visit there. It's like going to the moon. That place is forsaken. You will wish they got even more billions. NGOS spend more billions on it....with nothing to show for it. I mean temperatures are so high...finding water is already a problem.

Turkana alone I bet will fit 2 central kenya province if not 3.  How will 10B transform it.

Those areas will ONLY be transformed by serious money from Oil and other minerals. Serious money.

Just move those stupid Turkanas into abarderas and call it a day. I would just round them up during one dry season and move them out

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2020, 06:16:03 PM »
Yes best keep it for wild animals. And move them to irrigation scheme. I bet they will accept. Compulsory acquire large section of it and keep it for animals. With money from compulsory acquisition buy them 2 acres of land in arable land from rich landlords or build an irrigation scheme in Turkana.
Just move those stupid Turkanas into abarderas and call it a day. I would just round them up during one dry season and move them out

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2020, 01:28:50 PM »
T

You have exposed your ignorance of sociology and ecology. Turkanas cannot live in the  Aberdares and still be Turkanas, just like Kikuyus cannot be moved to Turkana and still be Kikuyu. And they are not stupid.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244