Author Topic: Creepy Joe should Pick Susan Rice  (Read 1049 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Creepy Joe should Pick Susan Rice
« on: July 27, 2020, 05:23:30 PM »
She is smart. Can make a good president incase Creepy Joe meets his god. She is very smart and can think on her feet. She has no much political baggage. They are both Foreign policy wonks so they would be able to deal with CCP squarely. The only problem is that the mid America may not like this

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Creepy Joe should Pick Susan Rice
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2020, 05:33:09 PM »
I doubt. She is not a politician. She might play a role in Biden's regime, if he wins. Also very short. Kafupi does not go very well in the US.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2020, 05:37:13 PM »
I doubt. She is not a politician. She might play a role in Biden's regime, if he wins. Also very short. Kafupi does not go very well in the US.

Kamala Harris is short. So is Jill Biden. I think a short woman is acceptable in US. However, a short man is seen a weakling

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2020, 06:21:30 PM »
At this point though, I am not sure it matters that much who he picks, unless it's someone just way off the reservation.  The safest choice could be someone like Val Demings though she may be overshadowed by bigger names like Kamala.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman