Author Topic: Very good Drone footage of Kenya  (Read 1172 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Very good Drone footage of Kenya
« on: July 27, 2020, 05:50:02 PM »

pundit Heshimu Market Forces. See what Kikuyus are doing in These sleepy towns akina Ruaka and Ndenderu

It used to be an insult to be told you come from Ndenderu. The people there were thought to be slow. Now see what Kikuyu Maids in UK have done to transform the place

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Very good Drone footage of Kenya
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2020, 06:25:57 PM »
Great footage.  I like Afrikan Traveller.  He used to vlog in his car, now he has moved onto drones.  Before Covid-19, he had started showcasing the lesser known areas of Kenya.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2020, 06:58:47 PM »
Yes Afrikan traveller got himself a good camera.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2020, 03:12:55 AM »
I have always enjoyed drone shots. It feels liberating flying over cities and country taking in the panoramic views.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2020, 10:50:58 AM »
Great. Very professional shots. I don't see much privacy intrusion which our rich would scream murder about.

Happy to see Dande deliver that Cytonn project despite the harassment by Muthauras oldies. The kanjoras should have in place a by law to give a relief for developers to do feeder roads. It is clear thEre is still substantial undeveloped land so near the CBD and near the bypasses.

All in all most are ugly rectangular structures as developers squeeze out every space formerly forests. No outstanding architecture to make you pause even in overpriced Runda.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2020, 01:55:50 PM »

pundit Heshimu Market Forces. See what Kikuyus are doing in These sleepy towns akina Ruaka and Ndenderu

It used to be an insult to be told you come from Ndenderu. The people there were thought to be slow. Now see what Kikuyu Maids in UK have done to transform the place
10 years ago those were tea, coffee or horticultural lands. I would prefer they remained that way now its a concrete jungle. Its a sad tale Kikuyus residing there who don't have land are the most disadvantaged thats what you not telling us. They were bought away and their children wallow in poverty. Kikuyus really don't understand land manenos to them land is simple divide and build tuplot. Reason kikuyus are trapped in RV.