Author Topic: Is it abnormal for an African man of almost 40 not having kids  (Read 3273 times)

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
Re: Is it abnormal for an African man of almost 40 not having kids
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2020, 12:48:40 AM »
You took the bait and asked that dubious question i knew thats why i left the cheque blank :D
You see let me answer you briefly when you have kids you have a MBIG reason to work extra harder and not be contented ie. When being bachelor one is contented with small things , a car lovely lifestyle women etc cheap things. But once you have kids you know there are other more important things in life to achieve. Again their is the respect that comes with being a parent when I was a bachelor i couldn't join Njuri Ncheke as that disqualified me, now i can seat at same table with elders even though am quite young the respect I get simply emanates from my status as a family man
There lots of things i can't put here but if you want to be castrated make sure you adopt children like the orphans or chokoraa that's only advice if you want to help in this life.

I'm the opposite, I have a burning ambition to achieve. Having kids will dampen down those fires and make me a lazy father who is content with walking my children down to the park, driving them to school. Domestic life is not for me, it is stifling just thinking about it.

We the new generation will change that perception, we will show the future generations having children is a handicap and liability. FGM, child marriage, teeth pulling we are also in vogue once.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2020, 12:58:15 AM »
Do not let these guys put pressure on you. You could have kids that turn into riff raffs and criminals and end up causing your a lot of grief. Very few parents get much care from kids in old age. You just need to plan your life properly and take steps that will secure you in oldage. Plus do not let your family dump their responsibilities  on you. Think about it this way the person asking for your handout today if roles were reversed would they be there for you?

Pundit's sole premise for having having kids is so that they can take care of you in old age. Your kids will have their own kids to take care of when your old and will not bother with you. All these jungus in care homes have multiple kids, some don't visit for years if they ever do. Even in Africa, elders seldom get the care they need. We are on our own in this world. Best thing to do is as you said plan ahead and secure your old age life.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2020, 05:36:59 PM »
Pundit might end up in Nyumba ya Wazee in Nairobi. Today's world even kids in Kenya are running away from their old folks. Many abandoned parents especially in towns. Kila mtu kiviake.

Not having kids has never killed anyone. Life continues.

Pundit's sole premise for having having kids is so that they can take care of you in old age. Your kids will have their own kids to take care of when your old and will not bother with you. All these jungus in care homes have multiple kids, some don't visit for years if they ever do. Even in Africa, elders seldom get the care they need. We are on our own in this world. Best thing to do is as you said plan ahead and secure your old age life.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2020, 07:55:47 PM »
On
Do not let these guys put pressure on you. You could have kids that turn into riff raffs and criminals and end up causing your a lot of grief. Very few parents get much care from kids in old age. You just need to plan your life properly and take steps that will secure you in oldage. Plus do not let your family dump their responsibilities  on you. Think about it this way the person asking for your handout today if roles were reversed would they be there for you?

Children born and brought up in the west are a liability in old age. All other normal children find it honorable and dutiful to take care of old parents. It's no wonder that parents with a western orientation cannot see the problem with jungus who are not even visited by their children in nursing homes.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2020, 10:08:00 AM »
Kids provide "companionship" better than your wife or girlfriend;  Kids will make you even more ambitious and hardworking

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2020, 06:08:32 PM »
Kids provide "companionship" better than your wife or girlfriend;  Kids will make you even more ambitious and hardworking

Kids are overrated. Kids are selfish little entitled humans. There is no need for humans to continue procreating. it is a waste of time

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2020, 08:50:47 PM »
But you won't be willing to  die today to save our mother earth
Kids are overrated. Kids are selfish little entitled humans. There is no need for humans to continue procreating. it is a waste of time