Author Topic: One meal a day sounds like a good way to live  (Read 2650 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: One meal a day sounds like a good way to live
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2020, 05:10:13 PM »
KP
If you put used oil in your car am sure it will not last long.
Same thing with your body. Keep feeding on Big Macs and we see how long youll last without pains and aches

That what I am planning to runaway from. I eat healthy most of the time. My problem was eating uncessarily

Offline Native Son

• VIP
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2020, 05:43:46 AM »
You're complicating life. Eat when you feel like eating. When you're hungry.
10 am not hungry at all. Last meal 3 pm yesterday. The 3 meals a day requirement is bullshit

How much do you weigh? How is your energy  level? Pundit I am actually,found this to be very easy. This not a diet but a lifestyle change. My dad did thsi and the guy dropped from,over 240 pounds to 160. He dropped this weight in his 60s. You see how turkana  are healthy. It is because their lifestyle doesn't, revolve around eating. Diets do not work but a lifestyle  change can work and I am working on changing my lifestyle

STOP THE PRESS!

Turkanas are NOT healthy!

They starve!

Get serious man!

Offline Native Son

• VIP
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2020, 05:45:48 AM »
The best way to lose weight is to run.

JUST RUN!

Then, eat virtually anything.

Starving yourself only works for a time.

Your body needs fuel. You cannot starve it unless there is literally no food........and by that I mean unless THERE IS A FAMINE!

You starve yourself and start getting headaches.

Just run, run, run.

You are welcome!

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2020, 06:56:30 AM »
The best way to lose weight is to run.

JUST RUN!

Then, eat virtually anything.

Starving yourself only works for a time.

Your body needs fuel. You cannot starve it unless there is literally no food........and by that I mean unless THERE IS A FAMINE!

You starve yourself and start getting headaches.

Just run, run, run.

You are welcome!

You can't  run if your  overweight, knee issues will quickly stop you.

I know people who run everyday who are still overweight. So there is clearly something else going on.

It is not a simple as running, diets, exercise, moods all play a part. If you are stressed you will be put on weight because your body produces cortisol which is a signal for your body to store fat.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2020, 02:33:14 PM »
Starving is when you cant get food. This internment  fasting is to allow your body to regulate insulin production. This coupled with a healthy diet makes it easier to lose weight and have a permanent lifestyle change. You see 3 meals a day nonsense is western civilization creation. I doubt our forefather 200 years ago ate more than twice a day. There was no need. Their diet was very basic and it was eating to live not living to eat. Think about the bs today. You wake up to plate of eggs and sausages, at 10 am you 0have a snack. At 12 you eat lunch and at 6 pm you eat dinner. This crazy. No wonder the world is literary a trough ..coz you got eat every 4 hours like a dairy cow