Author Topic: Ceda Ogada From Kenya Named IMF Secretary  (Read 2460 times)

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Ceda Ogada From Kenya Named IMF Secretary
« on: July 16, 2020, 04:42:03 AM »
https://www.kahawatungu.com/ceda-ogada-from-kenya-named-imf-secretary/

While a creature from Mars landing in Kenya may be made to think that Kenya is only inhabited by Kikuyus seeing they are the only ones that get appointed to plum govt jobs, he may be surprised to hear on the world stage, Luos continue to make waves. Hiyo tu.... ama namna gani @Termi?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Ceda Ogada From Kenya Named IMF Secretary
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2020, 09:34:24 AM »
great

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2020, 12:01:34 PM »
Isn’t there a cliche that a prophet is always rejected in his own home?  This is refreshing :) .  Sad that his tribe is relevant.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2020, 12:07:33 PM »
As far as the guy is concerned He is American

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2020, 01:29:49 PM »
You simply have no idea. Kindly write on issues you know about.

Ceda Gambo Ogada is a Kenyan national. Read the article properly. Born in Nairobi, did his CPE at St.  George's Primary School, went to Lenana School and thereafter did his A-level at Aga Khan Academy. He has no other citizenship apart from the Kenyan one despite having worked all his life based in the US.

I can assure you I know what am writing about.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2020, 01:32:19 PM »
Actually you should have written other Kenyans apart from Kikuyus. Such a person would have only have made it to an uder-secretary in some ministry in Kenya. Kabila mbaya.

While a creature from Mars landing in Kenya may be made to think that Kenya is only inhabited by Kikuyus seeing they are the only ones that get appointed to plum govt jobs, he may be surprised to hear on the world stage, Luos continue to make waves. Hiyo tu.... ama namna gani @Termi?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2020, 02:41:34 PM »
Look like a fellow Ololo - plus Kichwa Mbaya here. Good to see Nairobi eastlando scaling the heights.

Ceda Gambo Ogada is a Kenyan national. Read the article properly. Born in Nairobi, did his CPE at St.  George's Primary School, went to Lenana School and thereafter did his A-level at Aga Khan Academy. He has no other citizenship apart from the Kenyan one despite having worked all his life based in the US.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2020, 02:46:37 PM »

The info you have quoted is in his Linkiden,however its a fact he is an American and identifies himself as such.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2020, 08:13:21 PM »
Pundit, problem of you shags modus guys is you have no idea of Nairobi. Ololo guys did not go to St. George's, if you know where that school is.
Btw, Ololo till the early 90's was better organised than Kileleshwa and Kilimani today. The problem is people of Nairobi let guys from shags to move in and these turned the whole city into a village. No idea of order and bringing in their village mentality to a cosmopolitan city.

Look like a fellow Ololo - plus Kichwa Mbaya here. Good to see Nairobi eastlando scaling the heights.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2020, 08:15:36 PM »
It seems you have a problem accepting other Kenyans apart from Kikuyus can also be successful. You will die with your village mentality.

The info you have quoted is in his Linkiden,however its a fact he is an American and identifies himself as such.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2020, 08:25:03 PM »
Total dig that. Nairobi will always remain the magnet that attract most of us.
Pundit, problem of you shags modus guys is you have no idea of Nairobi. Ololo guys did not go to St. George's, if you know where that school is.
Btw, Ololo till the early 90's was better organised than Kileleshwa and Kilimani today. The problem is people of Nairobi let guys from shags to move in and these turned the whole city into a village. No idea of order and bringing in their village mentality to a cosmopolitan city.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2020, 08:32:36 PM »
It seems you have a problem accepting other Kenyans apart from Kikuyus can also be successful. You will die with your village mentality.

Where is Kikuyu coming in here.
This is a guy who moved to U.S. in his late 80s.became an American and identifies himself as such and he is on record here in Kenya saying so, ask the Governors in waiting during UhuRutos first term.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2020, 08:33:10 PM »

This is a guy who moved to U.S. in the late 80s.became an American and identifies himself as such and he is on record here in Kenya saying so, ask the Governors in waiting during UhuRutos first term.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2020, 10:09:15 PM »

Waa! If it were not that checking into hosy today could get you Corona, I would ask you to seek help... even your one-liners are just mis-information :o

St.  George's Primary School is a stone-throw from State House, the Denis Pritt entrance UK sealed off for himself ..
Lenana is on your way to Karen and Aga Khan is first world, which "eastlando" are you talking about??

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2020, 10:11:38 PM »
True that, KaInsect...  :)
Actually you should have written other Kenyans apart from Kikuyus. Such a person would have only have made it to an uder-secretary in some ministry in Kenya. Kabila mbaya.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2020, 10:25:01 PM »

This is a guy who moved to U.S. in his late 80s.became an American and identifies himself as such and he is on record here in Kenya saying so, ask the Governors in waiting during UhuRutos first term.
Which American? The man is as Kenyan as I am! Shida yako ni kuwa mbishi .(People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do) ... I am not surprised that @Veritas has given you zero Reputation points even after making 167 posts :( ...
I started this thread in part because Ceda Gambo Ogada and I know each other personally. Our schools crossed paths for at least 6 years. In the past, I have let it be known to those who have blogged with me across forums that I attended Lenana among other schools & colleges...
So for once do this forum a favor ... know when to STFU.... please

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2020, 11:21:37 PM »
We have much incommon, but I will keep it to myself. :D :D :D

Which American? The man is as Kenyan as I am! Shida yako ni kuwa mbishi .(People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do) ... I am not surprised that @Veritas has given you zero Reputation points even after making 167 posts :( ...
I started this thread in part because Ceda Gambo Ogada and I know each other personally. Our schools crossed paths for at least 6 years. In the past, I have let it be known to those who have blogged with me across forums that I attended Lenana among other schools & colleges...

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2020, 05:04:56 AM »

I repeat , this is a man on record iin Kenyan soil dentifying himself as american .This is a fact.
Secondly didnt know reputation points is a bag of honour. If it is Im good without.
Thirdly your schools crossing paths for 6 years in the past be it in late 80s in U.S. or early 80s in Kenya does not necessarily give you entitlement to speak on behalf of Ceda nor does it make whatever you say about Ceda factual. A fact about Ceda will always be whatever comes from his mouth or whatever is on paper in this case he is american and identifies himself as such.