Author Topic: Waiguru damaged goods as far as GEMA and Kirinyang goes  (Read 3856 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Waiguru damaged goods as far as GEMA and Kirinyang goes
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2020, 09:11:50 PM »
As expected she will survive it.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2020, 02:50:42 PM »
Anything on Waiguru?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2020, 03:11:47 PM »
30m recess to read the report.
Anything on Waiguru?

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2020, 03:15:12 PM »
Just like NYS, Waiguru safi kama pamba. :D :D :D

Anything on Waiguru?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2020, 03:22:40 PM »
Yes,she has been sanitized.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2020, 04:01:45 PM »
Very weak case. Ati she is arrogant and not reachable.
Is arrogance a reason enough for impeachment?
Unlike Waititu who was busy transferring cash to his accounts and buying property with impunity, KaSweetie leaves no trace of cash in her hands. NYS taught her how to steal.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2020, 04:08:59 PM »
So only those found with hand on the cookie jar will be impeached - the rest can steal using proxies.
Unlike Waititu who was busy transferring cash to his accounts and buying property with impunity, KaSweetie leaves no trace of cash in her hands. NYS taught her how to steal.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2020, 04:45:05 PM »
Only those on the wrong side of the political divide and have no political godfather to lean on will be impeached.
You notice despite open nepotism and conflict of interest in Kirinyaga County affairs, DCI and EACC not investigating.

So only those found with hand on the cookie jar will be impeached - the rest can steal using proxies.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2020, 05:16:33 PM »
I agree the case had no legs despite the noises from URP. Underwhelming. Tough to sustain the sanitizer propaganda.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2020, 05:17:25 PM »
After Waluke false promise- we are back to normal.
Only those on the wrong side of the political divide and have no political godfather to lean on will be impeached.
You notice despite open nepotism and conflict of interest in Kirinyaga County affairs, DCI and EACC not investigating.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2020, 05:50:13 PM »
Waluke is just a scapegoat. Like the owners of buildings in Nairobi which got demolished ati the process will continue till all illegal buildings come down. When was the last time a building was demolished?

After Waluke false promise- we are back to normal.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2020, 07:16:02 PM »
Waluke is another fool like Waititu. There's still a narrow window of escape by recanting Mobutu and embracing Baba.

Waluke is just a scapegoat. Like the owners of buildings in Nairobi which got demolished ati the process will continue till all illegal buildings come down. When was the last time a building was demolished?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2020, 07:48:56 PM »
For you nothing matters anymore. Only Ruto. You're clinically mentally sick. So everything in this country is now Pro or Against Ruto. See your shrink.
Waluke is another fool like Waititu. There's still a narrow window of escape by recanting Mobutu and embracing Baba.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2020, 08:11:23 PM »
I am a dispassionate pundit  :) - you brought BBI sanitizer yourself in Waiguru so don't project your ghosts to me

For you nothing matters anymore. Only Ruto. You're clinically mentally sick. So everything in this country is now Pro or Against Ruto. See your shrink.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2020, 08:53:30 PM »
You're a sick joke. Someone best ignored.You're no longer worth my time. Just like Patel.
I am a dispassionate pundit  :) - you brought BBI sanitizer yourself in Waiguru so don't project your ghosts to me

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2020, 09:05:02 PM »
We long dispensed your junk MOAS and other nonsense. Pajero and Njeke are your level maybe. Not Robina.

You're a sick joke. Someone best ignored.You're no longer worth my time. Just like Patel.