Author Topic: Waiguru damaged goods as far as GEMA and Kirinyang goes  (Read 3857 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Waiguru damaged goods as far as GEMA and Kirinyang goes
« on: June 24, 2020, 09:51:06 AM »
Her mismanagement of health and pretty much everything is very shocking. Look like she is a little tinpot dictator undeserving of any serious leadership.
https://www.nation.co.ke/kenya/news/politics/waiguru-rude-dictator-senate-told-815604

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Waiguru damaged goods as far as GEMA and Kirinyang goes
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2020, 10:21:34 AM »
The people of Kirinyaga knew very well whom they were electing. Ok, those days she was looting public coffers and she was "their" thief. Now that she is looting county coffers she is a thief. What is the difference? Let the people of Kirinyaga sow what they planted.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2020, 10:23:58 AM »
I don't think so. They thought Raila had haunted her for being a star performer in Jubilee. But now they know her enough to impeach her. Raila once again is working very hard to return her to Kirinyanga.

This ODM kind of cynicism and double standards is self-defeating.  The idea behind impeachment so people can rectify any mistakes they may have made. People are not suppose to suffer bad leaders if there is a mechanism to get them out.

She needs to be kicked out. She is not helpful to Raila. She is not helpful to anybody. She is damaged goods. Just like Waitutu.

The people of Kirinyaga knew very well whom they were electing. Ok, those days she was looting public coffers and she was "their" thief. Now that she is looting county coffers she is a thief. What is the difference? Let the people of Kirinyaga sow what they planted.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2020, 11:50:34 AM »
You blame Raila for all that is bad in Kenya. That is a lame excuse. Who will you blame when one day Raila dies and things go wrong in Kenya as they will anyway?

NYS scandals were all in the news and anybody who thought it was just a Raila withchunt must be very ignorant. When a PS, supplies officer, personal hairdresser and other ministry officials blame a CS for the looting spree in a ministry and one starts blaming the opposition leader, then that is total ignorance. The people of Kirinyaga have to blame themselves and nobody else.

I don't think so. They thought Raila had haunted her for being a star performer in Jubilee. But now they know her enough to impeach her. Raila once again is working very hard to return her to Kirinyanga.

This ODM kind of cynicism and double standards is self-defeating.  The idea behind impeachment so people can rectify any mistakes they may have made. People are not suppose to suffer bad leaders if there is a mechanism to get them out.

She needs to be kicked out. She is not helpful to Raila. She is not helpful to anybody. She is damaged goods. Just like Waitutu.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2020, 11:53:09 AM »
And they have suffered enough of her thieving dictatorship; 3yrs; now we need to spare them 2yrs or we can as well forget about anti-graft war - and senate will look.
You blame Raila for all that is bad in Kenya. That is a lame excuse. Who will you blame when one day Raila dies and things go wrong in Kenya as they will anyway?

NYS scandals were all in the news and anybody who thought it was just a Raila withchunt must be very ignorant. When a PS, supplies officer, personal hairdresser and other ministry officials blame a CS for the looting spree in a ministry and one starts blaming the opposition leader, then that is total ignorance. The people of Kirinyaga have to blame themselves and nobody else.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2020, 12:17:31 PM »
The Senate Committee is doing well. These structures are there to show us the scum we have as leaders. Even in case she survives, we have public records. This is the way democracy works.

KRA, EACC and DCI will at some point go after the tenderpreneurs and the officers.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2020, 03:32:37 PM »
We have not heard from Kirinyaga people yet.  This impeachment was orchestrated by Jubilee Asili  and ODM plus Jubilee 2.0 stopped it.  The people of Kirinyaga will get their chance in 2022.  I agree with Kadudu that the Senate did its job as intended-to review the impeachment of governor by the MCA's.   Ruto's political muscle in Jubilee Asili should not be allowed to disenfranchise the people of Kirinyanga.  Similarly, Raila can easily get enough MCA's to impeach Obado for being a Ruto Mole in ODM but he decided to deal with it differently because he probably knows that the Senate will not allow it.  The system is working.

And they have suffered enough of her thieving dictatorship; 3yrs; now we need to spare them 2yrs or we can as well forget about anti-graft war - and senate will look.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2020, 04:06:08 PM »
Kirinyaga knew. I heard her groupies from nairobi used to rent hotel rooms all the way to nyeri during campaign. Pictures of her imvestments after the looting were shown but voters decided she could bring some of that money to them. Waiguru os rotten

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2020, 04:25:53 PM »
I can feel their pain. We had Isaac Ruto. I don't mind a thief (almost all of them are thieves anyway). But an arrogant thief gets into everyone's nerves. Humility is really important in life. Waiguru is basically stealing and abusing everyone who ask questions with - Utado utado?

Poor Kirinyangans - if Senate saves her - they will endure 2yrs of hell. It's even better if they totally block her by not approving any budget.

Very sad to see Waiguru and Ngilu soil it for other women - but I am sure we will get more. Susan Kihika can almost start measuring the drapes and Meru one too. Embu also will get us a woman governor. Joyce Laboso was a great leader - I think to having had to battle cancer for long - she knew all the wealth would be worthless - and all she will eventually want to remembered was a good name. She was humble, hardworking, and never to the best of my knowledge stole.

Kirinyaga knew. I heard her groupies from nairobi used to rent hotel rooms all the way to nyeri during campaign. Pictures of her imvestments after the looting were shown but voters decided she could bring some of that money to them. Waiguru os rotten

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2020, 04:48:39 PM »
oh, Please, your feelings towards her has nothing to do with her arrogance or her being a thief. It has everything to do with her political affiliation.  I like it when you do not play the moral card.  Politics is like sports in Kenya.  She used to play for your team and you loved her. Now she is playing for our team and we love her.  We all know she is an arrogant  thief but so is WSR.  I cannot forget when WSR used to go around crowing of how amejipanga and telling us that we cannot.  Yes we can! is all I can say now.

I can feel their pain. We had Isaac Ruto. I don't mind a thief (almost all of them are thieves anyway). But an arrogant thief gets into everyone's nerves. Humility is really important in life. Waiguru is basically stealing and abusing everyone who ask questions with - Utado utado?

Poor Kirinyangans - if Senate saves her - they will endure 2yrs of hell. It's even better if they totally block her by not approving any budget.

Very sad to see Waiguru and Ngilu soil it for other women - but I am sure we will get more. Susan Kihika can almost start measuring the drapes and Meru one too. Embu also will get us a woman governor. Joyce Laboso was a great leader - I think to having had to battle cancer for long - she knew all the wealth would be worthless - and all she will eventually want to remembered was a good name. She was humble, hardworking, and never to the best of my knowledge stole.

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2020, 04:57:16 PM »
But Waiguru is TRULY ARROGANT. She sneers at MCAs she's supposed to be working with. She even abuse them as uneducated. And she even tells them "atawaripoti SH..."

Waiguru has political enemies in Kibicho, Martha Karua, Ngirici and they do their part to undermine her BUT the worst enemy of St. Annie Waiguru is HERSELF. 

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2020, 05:09:27 PM »

If arrogance was ground for impeachment then 3/4 of governors would be impeached.  The only reason you want Waiguru impeached is because she is playing for Team BBI.  Nobody is fooling nobody.

But Waiguru is TRULY ARROGANT. She sneers at MCAs she's supposed to be working with. She even abuse them as uneducated. And she even tells them "atawaripoti SH..."

Waiguru has political enemies in Kibicho, Martha Karua, Ngirici and they do their part to undermine her BUT the worst enemy of St. Annie Waiguru is HERSELF. 

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2020, 05:13:42 AM »
IT seems like this woman micro manages her county. No wonder she has failed so bad. Listen to these accusations and you wonder how comes she cannot resolve such basic things

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2020, 05:26:37 AM »

this lawyer drags the procurement guy through his shoddy fraud. Amazing shit that these people do

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2020, 08:28:03 AM »
She is damaged.. corrupt tinpot dictator...with godfather's at right place. That is why she could afford to play cards game in senate hearing.Now that Raila is sick hopefully odm senators can independently think

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2020, 09:12:13 AM »
That committee of Pareno and Malala is doing a good job. They will need to do lots of spin - to convince Kenya she is innocent. I haven't followed the hearing but it looks more like incompetence and poor leadership than sleaze. Of course Tangatanga noise and love of Kirinyaga is nonsense. Uhuru cannot give them any space in Central at this point - if she goes the deputy must have kissed the ring otherwise she stays.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2020, 09:30:10 AM »
She is damaged.. corrupt tinpot dictator...with godfather's at right place. That is why she could afford to play cards game in senate hearing.Now that Raila is sick hopefully odm senators can independently think
She  became damaged when she started associating with Raila, Uhurus price is the BBI referendumn and based on the zeal he has to make it pass there is no way they are going to let her get indicted. That would be sending wrong signals to Governors as they are expecting support from that area  too

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2020, 10:55:40 AM »
I think it reaches a point when she becomes a liability more than asset. Uhuru had fired her before when she became too much. You see NYS scandal was bereft of any sophistry - just carting money and sharing them in parking lots. Even the banks were embarrassed. The same is happening again in Kirinyanga. She is simply not ready for any leadership.

It impossible to save her without losing face.  I mean if Malala is serious about standing in Kakamega for governorship - or Pareno in Kajiado - they have to seriously distance themselves from Waiguru.

But if they choose to save her - they will of course - sustain the ownership of governors - back BBI and we can protect you - but they will lose the public.

And they will lose the moral grounds to talk about corruption or call Ruto a thief. 

I think if they had brains, they will kill her and us her as justification to go hard on Ruto people on graft.

She  became damaged when she started associating with Raila, Uhurus price is the BBI referendumn and based on the zeal he has to make it pass there is no way they are going to let her get indicted. That would be sending wrong signals to Governors as they are expecting support from that area  too

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2020, 02:30:26 PM »
There is no direct evidence of impropriety - more of incompetence and poor leadership. I think she is going nowhere and this will termed as Jubilee Asili witch-hunt against GEMA and BBI.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2020, 02:37:59 PM »
How more direct do you want when her NYS PA was one sitting on tender committee and award all the big contracts to companies barely registered. When she claimed for trips she never traveled....and reimbursed them only after impeachment.

They can save her but it will come with a heavy political prize at Kirinyanga and nationally.

There is no direct evidence of impropriety - more of incompetence and poor leadership. I think she is going nowhere and this will termed as Jubilee Asili witch-hunt against GEMA and BBI.