Author Topic: 1 month to stop Ebola before it's 'totally out of control' - global aid NGO  (Read 4176 times)

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
The International Rescue Committee (IRC), on behalf of 34 NGOs battling Ebola in West Africa, has warned that the number of cases is doubling roughly every three weeks and the globe has only four weeks to stop the crisis from spiraling out of control.

Aid organizations have called for a six-point plan to combat the virus at an international summit convened in London to tackle the epidemic.

The charity Save the Children warned that five people are being infected with the virus every hourhttp://rt.com/news/192628-ebola-scare-london-conference/

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
Pill Kates, Barren Buppett et al are smelling at a chance of a lifetime to minimize the world population.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
With the "confirmed first case of Ebola in the US in Dallas" it has now been mainstreamed.  The only way now is up.  It is not going into remission if the plot is sustained.

Be prepared for the mandatory Ebola vaccine for you and your children sometime in the not too distant future.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline bittertruth

• Superstar
Is it the apocalypse?
Prov 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Somehow we are still lucky here in Kenya. It quite stranger.

Offline mya88

• Mega superstar
I am suspiciuous about that one case in Texas....where did it come from, what plane, where is the family? have they been quarantined? Its just not adding up that one case would suddenly drop from the sky bypassing all the usual channels which would have exposed more people.
"We must be the change we wish to see" - Mahatma Ghandi

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Ebola is a difficult spread. I suspect multiple attacks.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Ebola is a difficult spread. I suspect multiple attacks.
I suspect the time is ripe for it to be mainstreamed.  Kimani Sideways Njue will know what I am talking about.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline veritas

• Enigma
That's positive... let's hope not. Biowarfare is inevitable.

Offline Olekoima

• Mega superstar
Then why the pressure on Kenya to lift the ban on air travel to West Africa. It is serious, why would someone want to expose us?

Offline Brynn

• Mega superstar
Kenya should ban all travel in those areas. Unlike the west we can't afford to host Ebola. We can't afford it, moneywise, infrastructure etc. Nairobi would be wiped out.

Offline Olekoima

• Mega superstar
Kenya should ban all travel in those areas. Unlike the west we can't afford to host Ebola. We can't afford it, moneywise, infrastructure etc. Nairobi would be wiped out.

Yes, absolutely.