Author Topic: Waiguru impeachment - Wanjohi anti-graft legacy hanging on the threads  (Read 3398 times)

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Raila's Capital Hill Committee formed to save Waiguru.

I think Kirinyanga MCA should treat this senate committee with contempt and refuse to attend.
The people in kirinyaga will be incensed by this and you expect eti baba to inherit GEMA votes? A term has even been coined "capital hill sanitizers" Uhuru is being cleverer than I thought now all hate is being diverted to baba how intelligent . Can't wait baba to go to Kirinyaga or any region in my.kenya and say kitendawili :D

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Waiguru troubles began by co-habiting with Raila and her problem just compounded. But for Raila - he had zero gema - so if he knows has Waiguru - it's worth fighting for.

She will basically have no peace in Kirinyanga but I think she smart enough to try to run with BBI for a national position.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Waiguru troubles began by co-habiting with Raila and her problem just compounded. But for Raila - he had zero gema - so if he knows has Waiguru - it's worth fighting for.

She will basically have no peace in Kirinyanga but I think she smart enough to try to run with BBI for a national position.
Yes smart of her raira is the mule and she will ride on him. Part of what has made raira a failed politician since 1982 is mixing business with pleasure. He is not a clinical finisher,a good starter but his finishing kick very poor. With this move in senate today I say even with wanjohi support he will clock single digit in mt.kenya already in social media the insults are coming in people say he wants now to destroy the mountain development wise.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
I bet you Ida is leaning on Raila to rescue waiguru. It is not smart politics. He sgould let her hang. She is useless in politics. Waiguru should just be in an office doing mundane shit like issuing memos

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
At this point Kenyan politics makes zero sense, to me.  Baba has been a force no doubt.  But he is now covered in the same muck he was always able to fool supporters that he is above.  The guy is getting his cut come what may.  2022 maybe a very volatile election(even by Kenyan standards) if Baba is still around.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
The anti-corruption rhetoric is now gone. I think we are now playing BBI - changing the constitution.
I bet you Ida is leaning on Raila to rescue waiguru. It is not smart politics. He sgould let her hang. She is useless in politics. Waiguru should just be in an office doing mundane shit like issuing memos

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Wanjohi is smarter than i thought, basically he is setting up raira against the GEMA masses. I think it is NOT in his plans to transfer votes to raira, he wants to retain GEMA and use it as a bargaining chip with raira he knows the votes are NOT transferable and you cant sell raira in the mountain. No wonder he wants to destroy hustlers support in mt. Kenya. Whether raira knows this or not is the question or if is a collaborator in this plans we don't know yet but one thing clear now is raira won't be sold to the mountain. This is a very high stakes game wanjohi is playing coming 2022 and i agree  with bitmask it will be very polarized because most of the contestants will appear  with their  tribal blocks Wanjohi having been relegated to only GEMA or even Kikuyu only. no one will be able to have a 30% say in kenyan politics, very balkanized.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Waiguru was Centrals darling because the perception made was that Raila was fighting her and anything Raila touched MT Kenya was against. Having said that personally I see a hand of God in Rutos "tribulations". The elected officials are a burden to his 2022 presidential bid. It would have been hard to manage the nomination fallout , we saw it in 2017 Jubilee primary elections where Uhuru had to use Ruto to avoid the stalling of nominations where the incumbent were trying to rig themselves in . Heck the likes of  Transzoia governor were ready to instigate violence to make sure they get the nomination certificate .
Thankfully to Uhuru the baggage is clear off Jubilee . The Mps and senators who have decided committe posts are more important than their political careers have made it easier for Ruto in 2022 just like the Sirmas,Betts,Sally & Henry Kosgeis did it for him in 2013.
Bottom line is any thing Raila touches in Mt Kenya turns from Gold to ashea Waiguru is the example.In 2017 it was Rutto in Riftvalley

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Njuri almost gets it but the blinkers fail him. Kenyatta does not need to sell Odinga to GEMA but to keep them in his grasp. It is therefore quite strategic to let Raila save her and play the gender card, bla bla. Raila loses nothing. Uhuru stays above the fray.

Of course the MCAs no more represent "Kirinyaga people" than Waiguru does. Personally I suspected she was going to be collateral damage  in the war against Ruto. I don't get why they let it past MCAs if they meant to save her.

No Njuri, Raila is not being played. He is the de facto DPORK doing his thing for the boss.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
45 vs 14... as usual only URP made frog noises.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Wanjikus opinion

Are you from Kirinyaga? Are you a Jubilee party member?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Njuri almost gets it but the blinkers fail him. Kenyatta does not need to sell Odinga to GEMA but to keep them in his grasp. It is therefore quite strategic to let Raila save her and play the gender card, bla bla. Raila loses nothing. Uhuru stays above the fray.

Of course the MCAs no more represent "Kirinyaga people" than Waiguru does. Personally I suspected she was going to be collateral damage  in the war against Ruto. I don't get why they let it past MCAs if they meant to save her.

No Njuri, Raila is not being played. He is the de facto DPORK doing his thing for the boss.
What are you saying.. confusing

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
No body should touch this. Ruto and his team should step back and hope that this committee breaths life to this. This can be good for Ruto. But hold on...unless they are planning to point the guns to Ruto after Waiguru. If this is a chess game, we have a long way to go before a checkmate, and yes, '22 elections may be messy. Whoever saves this character will have a lot of difficult conversion with wanjiku in the entire country.

Wanjikus opinion

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
If Uhuru save her, then it would appear he doesn't care about public opinion anymore, and is prepared to be a full blown dictator - I think he already has all the armor - he has killed or controls the opposition, judiciary, parliament (senate is dead), the investigation agencies, the auditor-general, the civil society.

But I think if we fought Moi dictatorship with even less tools - Uhuru will soon realize it's wont be easy to take kenya back to 1980s.

First he need to open torture chambers and assisination squad because there will be resistance

No body should touch this. Ruto and his team should step back and hope that this committee breaths life to this. This can be good for Ruto. But hold on...unless they are planning to point the guns to Ruto after Waiguru. If this is a chess game, we have a long way to go before a checkmate, and yes, '22 elections may be messy. Whoever saves this character will have a lot of difficult conversion with wanjiku in the entire country.

Wanjikus opinion

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Wanjikus opinion

Are you from Kirinyaga? Are you a Jubilee party member?

No Iam from Siaya and an ODM party member. Happy Now

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
We should stop pretending that corruption has ever been a hinderance for people not to be elected in Kenya. In fact since the days of Jomo, people who were in office and did not enrich themselves were scorned by Jomo and the public.

The people of Kirinyaga knew whom they had elected as governor and were ready to pay the price. Let them have a taste of their own medicine.

Even many people here in this forum defended Waiguru during the NYS saga. I have never heard a case in Kenya where the PS, the procurement officers and many other ministry officials point at the minister in charge and yet we are told she is white as cotton. Even in the heydays of Moi we never heard of people going to the bank and carrying millions and in this case billions in gunias. Waiguru with the help of Uhuru took corruption in Kenya to a new level.

If Uhuru save her, then it would appear he doesn't care about public opinion anymore, and is prepared to be a full blown dictator - I think he already has all the armor - he has killed or controls the opposition, judiciary, parliament (senate is dead), the investigation agencies, the auditor-general, the civil society.

But I think if we fought Moi dictatorship with even less tools - Uhuru will soon realize it's wont be easy to take kenya back to 1980s.

First he need to open torture chambers and assisination squad because there will be resistance