Author Topic: Waiguru impeachment - Wanjohi anti-graft legacy hanging on the threads  (Read 3399 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
If Raila and the company save her; they would have destroyed Wanjohi's little push for fight anti-corruption.

https://citizentv.co.ke/news/waiguru-impeachment-kangata-denies-pushing-for-11-member-team-335454/

https://www.nation.co.ke/kenya/news/politics/besieged-waiguru-lobbies-raila-to-help-save-her-job-in-senate-655366
« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 12:09:30 PM by RV Pundit »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Raila denies the meeting. But we shall see how ODM senators will behave.

Uhuru's corruption fight is going to be under a serious test. If he cannot apply the same justice on Waitutu on Waiguru then he has lost the propaganda war to claim Ruto or his wing are corrupt.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Basically this is where wanjohi is using rao like tissue paper. He will remain silent so baba can save her then at end of day say it wasn't him.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Raila denies the meeting. But we shall see how ODM senators will behave.

Uhuru's corruption fight is going to be under a serious test. If he cannot apply the same justice on Waitutu on Waiguru then he has lost the propaganda war to claim Ruto or his wing are corrupt.
Its a catch 22 situation for Uhuru and Raila - They are hell bound to make sure the Constitution changes go through - They need Governors support in this  and 99.99999 % of Governors are corrupt with the ones aligned to Ruto facing charges and the ones aligned to Raila and Ruto being protected by the Proxy CID  office and DPP . If Senate saves Waiguru all Governors will align with pro BBI / Handshake  if Senate votes for impeachment Governors will change tact and might decide to scuttle the constitution changes .
You know the outcome already

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Yes nowayaha.its. Bbi versus graft fight.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
This is a simple for senate. Here facts and decide. Pundit you are all over in central over analyzing every little thing.. Waiguru is no one in central. Kirinyaga people are not respected. They are seen as unstable unintelligent people. Ndia are more stable than these ones. Anyway waiguru will be judged by senate without whipping of senate by party leaders

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Just say kirinyaga are not legitimate kikuyu.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma

i do not even think they claim to be. they are okay with their own little battles, their political dysfunction is very deep. Even back in the days good schools like Kerugoya boys would suffer due to the local turf wars. Waiguru is a typical kirinyaga person, an insolent bully when in power

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Pundit as usual can't see beyond his nose. Kang'ata and Raila will put on a charade - but Uhuru thru Tuju or Murathe will demand objectivity. That will be stately and set precedent for Ruto impeachment. Waiguru is going home - collateral damage - this is my reading of Uhuru silence. Otherwise it would never have passed the county assembly.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Pundit as usual can't see beyond his nose. Kang'ata and Raila will put in a charade - but Uhuru thru Tuju or Murathe will demand objectivity. They will be stately and set precedent for Ruto impeachment. Waiguru is going home - collateral damage - this is my reading of Uhuru silence. Otherwise it would never have passed the county assembly.

she got go. She too toxic for Kirinyaga. Time for her to go back to Nairobi and live there .. she one of the most toxic people I have ever seen in Public service since Kimunya days

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Pundit as usual can't see beyond his nose. Kang'ata and Raila will put in a charade - but Uhuru thru Tuju or Murathe will demand objectivity. They will be stately and set precedent for Ruto impeachment. Waiguru is going home - collateral damage - this is my reading of Uhuru silence. Otherwise it would never have passed the county assembly.

she got go. She too toxic for Kirinyaga. Time for her to go back to Nairobi and live there .. she one of the most toxic people I have ever seen in Public service since Kimunya days
precisely..it arrogance..poor insecure meet money.people need to study moi humility.Dont allow money to change you

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
They are more embu than kikuyu that's why you see kenyanplato has a problem with them. Merus are "backwards" Kirinyaga are "unstable and unintelligent" to him as long as you not pure kikuyu there is a problem. But Kirinyaga want to break away from kikuyu they had started to lobby i dont know how it went.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Pundit as usual can't see beyond his nose. Kang'ata and Raila will put on a charade - but Uhuru thru Tuju or Murathe will demand objectivity. That will be stately and set precedent for Ruto impeachment. Waiguru is going home - collateral damage - this is my reading of Uhuru silence. Otherwise it would never have passed the county assembly.
Uhuru is silent because he wants this to be a Raira Problem. Now if this js the relationship between these 2 baba will be shafted seriously before xmas

Offline patel

• Enigma
Baghdad bob you need to adjust your kalenjin lens. How do you study a thief and a murderer? Moi is no role model in anything.....back to Waiguru, queen birch need to go. It's time to weed out these thieves. Uhuru has finally found his footing. Endelea hivyo baba wa taifa. Malisa nyagau

precisely..it arrogance..poor insecure meet money.people need to study moi humility.Dont allow money to change you

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Baghdad bob you need to adjust your kalenjin lens. How do you study a thief and a murderer? Moi is no role model in anything.....back to Waiguru, queen birch need to go. It's time to weed out these thieves. Uhuru has finally found his footing. Endelea hivyo baba wa taifa. Malisa nyagau

Patel the day you realize I am just like you...you'll get better.I am not in politics..the last politician I met is ngeny your former md at Telkom..we were at maji house at community ..all I remember big wall hanging of ngeny office in floor of res carpet dotted by Kenyan flag
..his PA giving is 15k and us waiting with ngeny girlfriends for his arrival..he looked sickly from hiv aids.Small body frame..2001..we ended fighting for that money.ghost looking like biwott

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Uhuru is silent because he wants this to be a Raira Problem. Now if this js the relationship between these 2 baba will be shafted seriously before xmas

Really? When Kang’ata speaks we see it as Uhuru - unless Tuju or Murathe kitchen cabinet members overrule Kang’ata. But I could be wrong - I don't see why Uhuru would allow this to go past MCAs to be "Raila problem" - to what end? It is a chess move - so when they hang Ruto over Kimwarer they can point to Waititu and Waiguru as precedent.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Waiguru going nowhere as CORONA coalition support her.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Look like ODM are doing the donkey dirty work; not very smart;

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Look like ODM are doing the donkey dirty work; not very smart;
I said raira is being used by wanjohi seriously. He will be shafted. Raira is losing it and at end of day he is guaranteed nothing
Then its ODM  voting for committee even some jubilee are missing.wanjohi effectively ruling with ODM.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Raila's Capital Hill Committee formed to save Waiguru.

I think Kirinyanga MCA should treat this senate committee with contempt and refuse to attend.