Author Topic: Uhuru reclaims Central through Raila  (Read 14736 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: Uhuru reclaims Central through Raila
« Reply #80 on: June 16, 2020, 04:03:21 AM »
Galrvi your analysis are on point. As matter of fact a lot of people who were vocal for Ruto are on sidelines now. They are confused and uncertain. If Uhuru decides to retire and not even go for referendum. I think BBI is stick that Uhuru and ruto are using to beat their opponents to line. There is no appetite for constitution change. By mid next year every politician will panic. Governors will panic since there won't be money for development or to pay salaries and they will beg for Raila and Uhuru to load them one more time before they exit power. Uhuru will wait till June 2022 and endorse Raila. then indicate he has retired.

Next elections will be for change of guard and ruto won't be able to package himself as change of Jubilee. It is just that people would want nothing to do with Uhuru or anyone else that was in his govt through jubilee. Very few Jubilee mps will ever see parliament again

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #81 on: June 16, 2020, 06:09:33 AM »
Galrvi your analysis are on point. As matter of fact a lot of people who were vocal for Ruto are on sidelines now. They are confused and uncertain. If Uhuru decides to retire and not even go for referendum. I think BBI is stick that Uhuru and ruto are using to beat their opponents to line. There is no appetite for constitution change. By mid next year every politician will panic. Governors will panic since there won't be money for development or to pay salaries and they will beg for Raila and Uhuru to load them one more time before they exit power. Uhuru will wait till June 2022 and endorse Raila. then indicate he has retired.

Next elections will be for change of guard and ruto won't be able to package himself as change of Jubilee. It is just that people would want nothing to do with Uhuru or anyone else that was in his govt through jubilee. Very few Jubilee mps will ever see parliament again

You are the one who is confused. Odmers tried to play the same rhetoric in 2013 ooh Rift valley electorate are confused and uncertain and its impossible for them to vote a guy from Mt Kenya after what happened in 2007. Little did they know 10 years earlier they were the only ones who voted as a block for Uhuru. We have a similar case with Ruto, Mt Kenya have voted for him twice as DP through Jubilee you think its that easy for them to change hearts and mind and vote for the only reason they were voting against(anti Raila) .

So you claim Uhuru will endorse Raila and Ruto wont be able to package himself as change in Jubilee and that people would want nothing to do with with Uhuru. Tell me who is confused now ?

You then go ahead and claim  that very few Jubilee elected officials will ever make it back, the same officials trooping Railas office . So who is confusing who , Uhuru Raila or Kenyan pluto?

2022 as was 2013 and 2002 will be a new dawn  ,95 % of elected officials wont make it back the few clever ones will try to trick  their way in by clinging to coats of Ruto and Raila as per previous experince this will end up messy and actually cost Raila and ODM mps in 2013 and 2017 elections.

Ruto has seen that and is letting natural selection take place , he is weeding himself of the Warugurus ,kamandas , Wambugus, Wamalwas et all and thanks to Uhuru post 2022 they might go to Ichaweri and camp there and  suggest business ideas to Kenyattas family and they will still be good.

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #82 on: June 17, 2020, 08:05:06 PM »
You interpreted more than i said. I just said Raila has gained a lot given that he was just expected to be Opposition. He is cheering and supporting  Uhuru as Uhuru destroy his Jubilee alliance. Raila alliance is largely intact. He has gained clout. Not necessarily that he now has MORE VOTES NUMBERS THAN HE HAD, but his political life is much easier than we expected. I personally don't support Raila/Uhuru; indeed am campaigning against Uhuru/RAO schemes in all ways possible.

But mass support for Ruto is still the key. He still has loads of support especially Mt. Kenya region where 2022 will be decided. Uhuru fighting Ruto hasn't diminished that ground support. Key for Ruto and his supporters is HOW to keep the ground motivated so that it doesn't lose hope and not turn out to vote.   Most of Ruto's vocal supporters (and well known ones) have gone silent because truly truly Uhuru is unleashing big hammers and intimidation/coercion. So many have decided to keep silent. NOTE; not confused, but they don't want trouble.
 Remember it has NOW reached a point where Matiang'i OPENLY TOLD CHIEFS in Nyandarua TO MONITOR AND REPORT ANY PLANNED TANGATANGA MEETINGS. And believe me, the Chiefs/DCs must report otherwise if it later turns out that some "tangatanga group/person" was within their area, then they risk disciplinary measures. This i know for a fact; got called and warned by some Deputy Commissioner and shortly thereafter some summons here and there...  Maybe we should just join politics full time and face whatever we have to face...

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #83 on: June 17, 2020, 08:17:18 PM »
Regardless of our personal stands, we can appreciate facts as they are at any given moment. If you do not appreciate facts then you'd be planning under a fantasy.
Public "decamping from Ruto" at the moment is evident where power/influence is. Very few of those are genuine. These are political survivors. They believe Handshake Side is "good" and therefore they head there. Remember even So called Tangatanga sympathisers cannot hold a meeting or organise anything. They are neutered. And Uhuru declared where he is and what he wants and he's availed state machinery/power to try and achieve that. So to politicians, choice is simple: Seen to be with Uhuru/Raila. Equally Ruto has not put any restrictions/demand or anything; he's clear he's not at war with President Uhuru. And honestly, he can do very little to "protect his lieutenants" even if he wanted to.

In short, "defections" are good political psychological warfare to try and demoralise "other side", but eventually it will reach a point where the ground has to be really tested. And it could be very soon. Before end of year. 

Garliv at least you are abit objective unlike our resident "expert." What is your take on the avalanche of GEMA decamping from Ruto to Handshake. And Echesas. Is it "strategic retreat" or a miscarriage of the stillborn hustler movement?

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #84 on: September 20, 2022, 07:04:07 AM »

My 5th post in new nipate.....

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001374724/uhuru-reclaims-central-through-raila

There Goes Gideon Mois Media company trying to create a narrative . Uhuru is a foregone issue in Mt Kenya
Based on past experience once Mt Kenya decided you are not wanted any more even after being the Kingpin -Its a done deal - Example is Matiba in  92 vS Matiba in 97  and 2007

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #85 on: September 20, 2022, 07:10:08 AM »

Still remains as Pundit choses to focus somewhere else......

You cannot unite Kenya by goading kalenjin and kikuyu war.This has potential of creating a million idps in a day.That is why ambassador from Western countries are always at Ruto office

They are there to feel him out. I really pity you guys. By the way all Kikuyus in RV are pro ruto on basis of avoiding eviction. it will be sad for them to be victimized after they support Ruto
And kalenjin are stupid..they allow you to live in their land. And Ruto after staying so loyal to be abused.Kalenjjn are a volcano.. you might see an useless mountain but be careful.The day they erupt in few hours you would be claiming they are trained in north Korea or isreal.Kalenjin now have a million youths..be very afraid.Kalenjim are capable of the worst atrocities..kuambaa was bad but next generation may do worse

You might need to slow down on the threats . They have never won hearts and minds of the electorate . Mt Kenya feel betrayed by Uhuru more than any other part of Kenya . Uhuru was voted in on the basis of an anti Raila Euphoria  . ODM know it and the so called BBI/Handshake was a ploy to pit Ruto against Mt Kenya , luckily Ruto can seen through the treachery and has not fallen for the trap - If he and his toy soldiers were already spitting fire like you are doing he would have already lost the Mt Kenya voting Block .
The common enemy of Rift Valley and Mt Kenya was, is and still remains Raila and Through Ruto He will be defeated come  2022 .

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #86 on: September 20, 2022, 07:13:38 AM »

Pundit as usual predicting doom.I told him Rutos tactics dont involve violence. Raila was responsible for 2007 violence....
Predicting that something could happen is not wanting. What we know for sure is any serious fallout btw Kalenjin and Kikuyus will be settled in the usual manner.
Going with latest post you are writing its evident you want a certain group of people harmed if Uhuru betrays Ruto. Ruto is in a good place and will be fine whatever the case and actually based on 2002 and 2013 election experience support by incumbent is not good at all. Uhuru and Ruto having being on that side in 2002 when Moi supported Uhuru and tjem being good learners I dont think they will make the same mistake.

I think the 2 people who have unified Rift Valley and Mt Kenya is Uhuru and Ruto . Uhuru being the common factor Lets give ceedit where it deserves  all the time Uhuru ran for presidency 2002 ,2013 & 2017 Rift valley have voted him to the man and all these times Ruto has been on his side.
I dont think Uhuru and Ruto are that naive after all the gains to create an atmosphere which might lead to violence in those 2 communities and specifiacally speaking with Ruto just a step away from state house cant afford to let that happen. You have seen how he has managed the ambush of his foot soldiers . If you have carefully followed Rutos political journey the only time he seemed to have been cornered was in 2007 elections when he wanted Kalonzo to vie for ODMs post instead of Raila and by 2009 he had managed to wrestle Rift Valley from Raila actually he managed even to make Rift Valley forgive and support Kibaki and vice versa to Raila. I told you before Ruto has more support from Mt Kenya than Rift Valley .