Author Topic: ODM - don't go fast to cloud nine - Uhuru could say Ruto tosha  (Read 4691 times)

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
Re: ODM - don't go fast to cloud nine - Uhuru could say Ruto tosha
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2020, 08:24:26 PM »
I hear. I also was skeptical that Uhuru the lazy drunkard want to perpetuate himself in power. But now am double sure about it. He really does want it.
Second, There is definitely no option of a "GEMA Stooge" to be propped up. Definitely not. And everyone knows it cannot work. Not at this time. It is very easy to identify frontline candidates for President of Kenya. Almost impossible that the next president will not be Ruto, Raila, Kalonzo, MaDvD. Outliers are like some Governors who may be promoted as compromise candidates. Gema has no candidate and don't plan to field any.
Actually, before Uhuru went mad and started being dictatorial and paranoid and stalled political evolution in Mt. Kenya, a POINT WAS REACHING where campaign to make Ruto a Gema Candidate were to commence. A Gema Candidate rather than just "supporting Ruto for President.." Logic is this: Since Mt. Kenya has no candidate of their own, the best thing is to ADOPT RUTO as their candidate. Because with Gema support Ruto would get the Presidency. He would be beholden to Gema for "delivering" Presidency and therefore Mt. Kenya interests would be addressed EVEN BETTER THAN WHEN A GEMA IS ON THAT SEAT. Of course there is always a risk that once someone is in power they can always change; but Ruto is considered the best option.

Uhuru has his interests, ambitions and greediness. His advisers are fueling those. And with Raila beside them , they now determine IT IS ALL POSSIBLE. 

Robina, unlike wakili here, I have never been close to power or liked rumours, most of my punditry is based on logical application of publicly available information.Its illogical to expect Uhuru to become Raila PM in BBI.Let wait for BBI 2.0.I find it more plausible Pajero theory of GEMA playing both Raila and Ruto..and propping a GEMA stooge than this Raila is becoming pork nonsense.As for medium term I think Ruto gave wanjohi what he wanted and gnu is now waste of his power and money so it won't happen... Uhuru is not under any threat now from parliament as Ruto told his troops to let Wanjohi have his way.Even BBI if Ruto accept it..will die that way because it's a redherring...the real deal is Wanjohi stashing his retirement account before exiting the scene..while keeping everyone distracted by BBI.I don't think he is mad or drunk..he is acting up.If you follow who is making money now you may discover it Kenyatta...but for now Kenyatta have all of you distracted

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
Re: ODM - don't go fast to cloud nine - Uhuru could say Ruto tosha
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2020, 12:08:44 PM »
You are lying to yourself,GEMA WILL ALWAYS HAVE A CANDIDATE COME RAIN COME SUNSHINE.There is strenght in numbers my friend.Just take a look at 2017 register.They will vote even for a dog as long as it is branded theirs.