Author Topic: ODM - don't go fast to cloud nine - Uhuru could say Ruto tosha  (Read 4690 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
And you won't have an exit strategy :)

I hear Wanjohi went to Ruto house in Karen yesterday and today they were with governors.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: ODM - don't go fast to cloud nine - Uhuru could say Ruto tosha
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2020, 07:48:31 PM »
Where did you "hear" about Uhuru visiting Karen - FB? Mobutu report to Kinyua in new pecking order. "Ruto Tosha" is an infinitely remote possibility presently - more likely Mobutu would openly back Uhuru for Exec PM to escape more brutal flogging. Mobutu has nothing to offer as Uhuru unleash the sjambok aka nyahunyo.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2020, 07:56:48 PM »
Nyar,  scene 1: 2002- Raila's NDP has just merged with KANU and Raila is in cloud Nine.

35yr old Ruto instructs Kanu exec director Gichumbi that himself alongside a young Uhuru Kenyatta would be the real masters at the KANU headquarters.

You know how that ended - Moi ignored his existence and he endorsed Uhuru - he ended up backing Kibaki - who played a fool until 2 weeks after being sworn - told Raila to book an appointment from Kireri.

Nyar, scene 2: 2013 - Uhuru resign over Mandazi to MaDVD - and everything signed before prominent lawyers. You know how that went.

Btw Raila and Ruto - who do you think Uhuru would make a deal with - even if he wanted to be executive PM :) :)

Raila may well deliver PM; and Uhuru knows he can work with Ruto; Obviously Uhuru knows Gideon Moi is useless politically.

If anybody ask you what mistake has Ruto done to Uhuru - it doesn't exist :) - so be very careful. Have you seen Ruto abuse Uhuru even once....cold wars...are like fight btw man and wife..but don't think a mistress is about to get married.

You could be getting played very badly. We, men, have done it, telling our girlfriends how we hate our wives and how we plan to divorce them - then retire to warm meal :) with the same wife...yes we could have difference but divorce is extreme measure when kids are involved and all that.

Few people trust Raila. That I know since I started learning about politics in 1992.

Where did you "hear" about Uhuru visiting Karen - FB? Mobutu report to Kinyua in new pecking order. "Ruto Tosha" is an infinitely remote possibility presently - more likely Mobutu would openly back Uhuru for Exec PM to escape more brutal flogging. Mobutu has nothing to offer as Uhuru unleash the sjambok aka nyahunyo.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2020, 08:09:30 PM »
That lot of ifs, buts, maybes. Deal with reality in the news. We can't know for certain what tomorrow holds - but we can see Mobutu being cut to size from all angles. Ala Jaramogi 60s after crowning Jomo; or Njonjo 80s after crowning Moi. "Nobody trust Raila" is your personal opinion backed by zero evidence. "Everbody trust Raila" is closer to present reality.

In meantime I see bitter Murkomen and Cherargeis baying for Waiguru blood - as Mutula, Kamar and Handshake defend her. I don't sense a detente in the air.

Tanga Tanga leaders pour scorn on Waiguru defence
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2020-06-10-tanga-tanga-leaders-pour-scorn-on-waiguru-defence/
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2020, 08:15:45 PM »
Uhuru can endorse whoever he wants to endorse. We have beaten him together with Mobutu before. Twice he had to steal elections. Nothing new here.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2020, 08:17:53 PM »
Your entire life is based on a fickle theory that Uhuru intends to go for executive PM with Raila as Ceremonial PORK. That scenario I find laughable. My theory is Uhuru will skim the cream for 5ys uninterrupted - and after that will leave Ruto to maul you. And you won't have any exit strategy. You best option would be to attempt to TOSHA somebody else.
That lot of ifs, buts, maybes. Deal with reality in the news. We can't know for certain what tomorrow holds - but we can see Mobutu being cut to size from all angles. Ala Jaramogi 60s after crowning Jomo; or Njonjo 80s after crowning Moi. "Nobody trust Raila" is your personal opinion backed by zero evidence. "Everbody trust Raila" is closer to present reality.

In meantime I see bitter Murkomen and Cherargeis baying for Waiguru blood - as Mutula, Kamar and Handshake defend her. I don't sense a detente in the air.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2020-06-10-tanga-tanga-leaders-pour-scorn-on-waiguru-defence/

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2020, 08:19:55 PM »
Yes but you always get rigged :) Maybe if you grew a brain like maDVD people won't lie to you like children get lied to. My late grandfather told me Jaramogi was like a kid..that was 92 before he died in 94;

You know a kid can be lied to 10 times  day and because of their naivety they will be excited every time.

Uhuru can endorse whoever he wants to endorse. We have beaten him together with Mobutu before. Twice he had to steal elections. Nothing new here.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2020, 08:26:48 PM »
At least Jaramogi RIP made it up to VP. How far did your big brain grandfather go? Are you mad bro. Your king Mobutu is getting dog beating and he cannot fight back. Your warrior nonsense has been reduced to worrier by a 'drunkard who cannot find his bum' (your words not mine). Focus. Slowly tangatanga has been reduced to Takataka.
Yes but you always get rigged :) Maybe if you grew a brain like maDVD people won't lie to you like children get lied to. My late grandfather told me Jaramogi was like a kid..that was 92 before he died in 94;

You know a kid can be lied to 10 times  day and because of their naivety they will be excited every time.

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2020, 08:30:50 PM »
There is no detente in the air. That's for sure. As long as mabangi wants to be PM there cannot be a reasonable deal with Ruto. Because even Ruto's backyard RV would REBEL should he agree to join Uhuru to change Katiba and have Mabangi as PM. Indeed that would be the WORST DEAL EVER because no one would be ready to buy it. Remember the feelings with "others" who don't support Jubilee that the "two tribes" want to rule Kenya forever. So for Uhuru/Ruto to have a deal that they alternate PM, president would be unsaleable... It turns the whole thing about two individuals... And Ruto would explain himself aje?
And if there is a deal Uhuru was proposing to Ruto; then its Ruto who's being taken for a ride UNLESS mabangi decides to truly retire. In that case, all he has to do is NOTHING. Just do his presidential work and leave political arena. He even doesn't have to endorse Ruto..

The die is cast; Ruto must chart  his destiny through thick and thin without Uhuru. Raila has made his move and his base has largely bought into it; EVEN CONSENTING TO UHURU BEING EXECUTIVE PM. 

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2020, 08:38:15 PM »
Jaromogi alliance with Kenyatta led to amending (or mutilation depending on leanings) of the Independent Constitution. Which gave Kenyatta (Presidency ) loads of power. They fell out and Jaramogi was among the first to experience Kenyatta's powers.
Now we have his son Raila and Kenyatta son, Uhuru in an alliance to amend (to me its mutilate) current constitution so as Kenyatta retain power for much longer and Raila gain power. History has a way of repeating itself, sometimes as a farce!

At least Jaramogi RIP made it up to VP. How far did your big brain grandfather go? Are you mad bro. Your king Mobutu is getting dog beating and he cannot fight back. Your warrior nonsense has been reduced to worrier by a 'drunkard who cannot find his bum' (your words not mine). Focus. Slowly tangatanga has been reduced to Takataka.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2020, 08:45:38 PM »
Do you think a son of Mama Ngina would be so desperate to become Prime Minister - Duale - for someone else - salute a president - and say, Your Excellency, your majesty the King, the commander in chief of all armed forces, Raila Amolo Odinga, your gov, bla bla. Worse for Raila - he can maybe do it under Ruto who is cordial. And then start dealing with Babu owino on parliament on daily basis. Answering stupid questions from MPs about XYZ chief in Kapsengero who beat up XYC- and diving into the toilet every few minutes to smoke :) :) :) - and to go drink.

If Uhuru wanted to play politics - for long time - he would be a lot nicer. He is nasty - first Jubilee PG - in 3yrs - and doesn't care about nothing - because he is home-bound.

I still insist Wanjohi is going home. The man has achieved all he wanted. Money is not a problem for them. Otherwise, they would have long have sold their landholdings.

If any president cannot comeback and become someone servient - a royal prince like Uhuru can NEVER. What for? Money?

I think Wanjohi just intend to steal as much as possible and enjoy power as much as possible for five years.

I'd summarize his small ambition now to never depending on Mama Ngina or Kenyatta family for anything - he is going to have his own stash outside Kenyatta Snr.

Previously he has needed the mum to cut the cheque for him - you know how that must feel - going to Mama Ngina and Muhoho to plead for Money.

There is no detente in the air. That's for sure. As long as mabangi wants to be PM there cannot be a reasonable deal with Ruto. Because even Ruto's backyard RV would REBEL should he agree to join Uhuru to change Katiba and have Mabangi as PM. Indeed that would be the WORST DEAL EVER because no one would be ready to buy it. Remember the feelings with "others" who don't support Jubilee that the "two tribes" want to rule Kenya forever. So for Uhuru/Ruto to have a deal that they alternate PM, president would be unsaleable... It turns the whole thing about two individuals... And Ruto would explain himself aje?
And if there is a deal Uhuru was proposing to Ruto; then its Ruto who's being taken for a ride UNLESS mabangi decides to truly retire. In that case, all he has to do is NOTHING. Just do his presidential work and leave political arena. He even doesn't have to endorse Ruto..

The die is cast; Ruto must chart  his destiny through thick and thin without Uhuru. Raila has made his move and his base has largely bought into it; EVEN CONSENTING TO UHURU BEING EXECUTIVE PM. 

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2020, 08:53:04 PM »
Jaramogi lasted 3yrs as VP - 2yrs - and maybe 1yr as powerful VP. Ruto is clocking 10yrs like Moi as VP - although everyone admit he was co-president in the first term. Politics require certain stealth, cunningness, strategic, and tactics that the Odinga family lacks.

Look at Raila being lied to for I forget how many times - and he still not any closer to power.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2020, 08:57:03 PM »
It not a theory - Murathe, Atwoli and kitchen cabinet float it now and then. Uhuru himself has "no problem" should Kenyans want him to continue as PM. These was in the headlines last 2 years. Haji and some wazee are working via Zoom on the details.

Now of course Uhuru is playing Raila is pure hope. Ohoo Uhuru want to skim the creme alone - so so lame - why hang Mobutu for that? If Mobutu already conceded in 2016.

"Yangu kumi, Ndugu yangu William kimi" - at least this was real... until 2 minutes after Jubilee 2 begin :D

Your entire life is based on a fickle theory that Uhuru intends to go for executive PM with Raila as Ceremonial PORK. That scenario I find laughable. My theory is Uhuru will skim the cream for 5ys uninterrupted - and after that will leave Ruto to maul you. And you won't have any exit strategy. You best option would be to attempt to TOSHA somebody else.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2020, 09:01:28 PM »
Ever heard of red herring or you're so busy with "trojan horse" that is visible from 10000 miles. Uhuru knows Raila would like such a gameplan. Uhuru of course will never call Raila  HIS EXcellency :). and become his mtu wa mkono.

Anyway, Sonko even offered Uhuru 3rd term - but he is gone now :) He didn't realize Uhuru was more interested about NOW :) :) :)

I am not convinced Uhuru is going for anything except enjoy power (steal alone) and then leave your guys on your own devices.

FOCUS ON UHURU NOW - and his unchallenged power grab - power is ability to make any decision unchallenged - and he will use it to further Kenyatta empire.

It not a theory - Murathe, Atwoli and kitchen cabinet float it now and then. Uhuru himself has "no problem" should Kenyans want him to continue as PM. These was in the headlines last 2 years. Haji and some wazee are working via Zoom on the details.

Now of course Uhuru is playing Raila is pure hope. Ohoo Uhuru want to skim the creme alone - so so lame - why hang Mobutu for that? If Mobutu already conceded in 2016.

"Yangu kumi, Ndugu yangu William kimi" - at least this was real... until 2 minutes after Jubilee 2 begin :D

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2020, 09:03:53 PM »
The Odingas have wielded dynasty over Luo and big swathes of Luhya, Mijikenda, Matusa for years. Only time will tell how long Ruto last - he is mere 7 years in power proper. In Jubilee 2 he is more like a CAS with zero power. Raila of course has been PM with part cabinet 5 years and is now de facto DPORK as Ruto wallow in the cold.

Jaramogi lasted 3yrs as VP - 2yrs - and maybe 1yr as powerful VP. Ruto is clocking 10yrs like Moi as VP - although everyone admit he was co-president in the first term. Politics require certain stealth, cunningness, strategic, and tactics that the Odinga family lacks.

Look at Raila being lied to for I forget how many times - and he still not any closer to power.

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2020, 09:05:16 PM »
You are being rationale. I submit we are no longer dealing with rationality. Then you give Uhuru too much credit as "Mama Ngina son..." He's been known even to get involved in deals the type of Sonkos can pull.... Then BEFORE you give Kenyattas as sophisticated or above some things; ask yourself,  since Kenyattas are really rich rich and wealthy WHY DO THEY STEAL SO MUCH? The same thinking applies IF THEY CAN KEEP POWER and steal more, then why not!?

And just for argument sake, if he wants to steal as much as possible, then why go after his DP with so much venom? Why go after his MPs whose only fault is just having different opinion and are not interfering with his stealing? Why make obvious efforts in all ways to get Constitutional reforms? Why purge his political party which has nothing to prevent his stealing?

All these you think is to make Raila happy? For what? Besides, With his Jubilee together he gets everything done and passed. If it was to contain Raila why not give him and his selected individuals  CSes, Parastatal heads? And also let him make deals as he's doing? Why all the other dramas? Apart from his close aides and Raila NO ONE WANTS TO BE NEXT TO HIM. He's bad news at the moment...

Soon or later, they MAY fall out. But they will do so not because Uhuru isn't serious but because Raila may demand more than Uhuru can muster.

Do you think a son of Mama Ngina would be so desperate to become Prime Minister - Duale - for someone else - salute a president - and say, Your Excellency, your majesty the Kind, the commander in chief of all armed forces, Raila Amolo Odinga, your gov, bla bla. Worse Raila. And then start dealing with Babu owino on parliament on daily basis

If Uhuru wanted to play politics - for long time - he would be a lot nicer. He is nasty - first Jubilee PG - in 3yrs - and doesn't care about nothing - because he is home-bound.

I still insist Wanjohi is going home. The man has achieved all he wanted. Money is not a problem for them. Otherwise, they would have long have sold their landholdings.

If any president cannot comeback and become someone servient - a royal prince like Uhuru can NEVER. What for? Money?

I think Wanjohi just intend to steal as much as possible and enjoy power as much as possible for five years

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2020, 09:07:24 PM »
Odinga have power over Luos - and maybe post ODM - part of Luhya and Mijikenda. They haven't managed to make that count because they are not strategic or tactical. Their gameplan is like HTML - what you see is what you get.

Where people are playing chess - they always bring their Ajua A-game.

As of now Odinga Jaramogi - 2yrs as VP - and Raila PM as 5yrs - the Minister for a max of 5yrs.

Ruto is at 55yrs - and he beat Odinga family combined :)

The Odingas have wielded dynasty over Luo and big swathes of Luhya, Mijikenda, Matusa for years. Only time will tell how long Ruto last - he is mere 7 years in power proper. In Jubilee 2 he is more like a CAS with zero power. Raila of course has been PM with part cabinet 5 years and is now de facto DORK as Ruto wallow in the cold.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2020, 09:12:36 PM »
If Uhuru wanted to crash Ruto he would have done it a long time ago. If Uhuru wanted to do BBI - he would have done it long time ago.

Museveni removed 70yr term limit about 10yrs before he was to get to 70yrs.

Uhuru is a politician - and every good politician has two faces. The best have even 7 heads like a hydra-headed serpent - telling you x, telling someone else something else....

Anyway, we will see but I am not convinced that someone who has become Executive PORK in Africa can go on and become Prime Minister.

So Uhuru supports Raila - and then wait for Raila to appoint him or Mps to elect him - the same Mps he has treated with contempt.

When it come to politics - don't follow the drama - use logic and rationale.

Politics is drama - but beyond it's - it power and money. Follow the power and money - if Uhuru is friendly to Raila - let him give him Finance or Interior ministry like he did to Ruto previously.

You are being rationale. I submit we are no longer dealing with rationality. Then you give Uhuru too much credit as "Mama Ngina son..." He's been known even to get involved in deals the type of Sonkos can pull.... Then BEFORE you give Kenyattas as sophisticated or above some things; ask yourself,  since Kenyattas are really rich rich and wealthy WHY DO THEY STEAL SO MUCH? The same thinking applies IF THEY CAN KEEP POWER and steal more, then why not!?

And just for argument sake, if he wants to steal as much as possible, then why go after his DP with so much venom? Why go after his MPs whose only fault is just having different opinion and are not interfering with his stealing? Why make obvious efforts in all ways to get Constitutional reforms? Why purge his political party which has nothing to prevent his stealing?

All these you think is to make Raila happy? For what? Besides, With his Jubilee together he gets everything done and passed. If it was to contain Raila why not give him and his selected individuals  CSes, Parastatal heads? And also let him make deals as he's doing? Why all the other dramas? Apart from his close aides and Raila NO ONE WANTS TO BE NEXT TO HIM. He's bad news at the moment...

Soon or later, they MAY fall out. But they will do so not because Uhuru isn't serious but because Raila may demand more than Uhuru can muster.

Do you think a son of Mama Ngina would be so desperate to become Prime Minister - Duale - for someone else - salute a president - and say, Your Excellency, your majesty the Kind, the commander in chief of all armed forces, Raila Amolo Odinga, your gov, bla bla. Worse Raila. And then start dealing with Babu owino on parliament on daily basis

I think Wanjohi just intend to steal as much as possible and enjoy power as much as possible for five years

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2020, 09:14:18 PM »
Raila is CS for State House Advisory Services or President's Personal CS without portfolio. 

The Odingas have wielded dynasty over Luo and big swathes of Luhya, Mijikenda, Matusa for years. Only time will tell how long Ruto last - he is mere 7 years in power proper. In Jubilee 2 he is more like a CAS with zero power. Raila of course has been PM with part cabinet 5 years and is now de facto DPORK as Ruto wallow in the cold.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2020, 09:15:36 PM »
Uhuru is wielding raw power - and elevating Raila at the same time - while hanging Mobutu. They are not mutually exclusive. The Executive Order No 1 2020 is barely dry - look it up for reality. Why imagine things? Uhuru discerns a "constitutional moment" few days ago. There is no order, move or whiff to undermine Raila- instead merely backing Mobutu get Waititu, Kihika, Kindiki and shebang hanged. Dirty Diana Waiguru wil escape the noose for being anti-Mobutu, pro-Raila. Mdvd and Rectangular are in the sauce - the main article of impeachment is backing Mobutu 8)

See? - we don't know the future 100% but there are clear intentions and favorites.

Ever heard of red herring or you're so busy with "trojan horse" that is visible from 10000 miles. Uhuru knows Raila would like such a gameplan. Uhuru of course will never call Raila  HIS EXcellency :). and become his mtu wa mkono.

Anyway, Sonko even offered Uhuru 3rd term - but he is gone now :) He didn't realize Uhuru was more interested about NOW :) :) :)

I am not convinced Uhuru is going for anything except enjoy power (steal alone) and then leave your guys on your own devices.

FOCUS ON UHURU NOW - and his unchallenged power grab - power is ability to make any decision unchallenged - and he will use it to further Kenyatta empire.