Author Topic: Njuri this why meru is seen as backwards  (Read 2979 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Njuri this why meru is seen as backwards
« on: June 06, 2020, 10:11:05 PM »
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=683292122218272&id=253843368496485

Your national leader is kiraitu. He is busy fighting woman rep. Kwani what do they teach you during initiation? You will never see a Nandi man fighting a lady like this. Even in kiambu you do this chini ya maji or send other women

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Re: Njuri this why meru is seen as backwards
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2020, 12:06:35 PM »
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=683292122218272&id=253843368496485

Your national leader is kiraitu. He is busy fighting woman rep. Kwani what do they teach you during initiation? You will never see a Nandi man fighting a lady like this. Even in kiambu you do this chini ya maji or send other women
Wah! You have an obsession with Ameru,however its not unique to you, many kikuyus especially kabete type have a constant problem with us, either its from what you say in 70s they used to forcefully take away your women(imagine a farmhand from a foreign place taking your girlfriend /wife na huwezi fanya kitu coz utakula panga :D then the baite shamba boy proceed to screw your wife in the wooden shed you have built for him you hear her mourns and screams from the main house :D :D all that been done by mumeru shamba boy high on miraa)
Back to Kiraitu he is a dinosaur he has 0 clout once he ran for governor and rigged with Hustler support he became an object of ridicule, this has culminated with him getting to this rock bottom, fighting a woman. Kawira is no walk over she is difficult headed the hubby she has now she actually stole him from another woman, she is the type of Martha Karua.Baite Tv that she owns is very popular and is her campaign mouthpiece constantly showing Kiraitu failure and they are many. In Meru there is no national figure NONE. Kiraitu is moribund, Munya would have been that leader but his ego and love for settling vendetta doesn't go well with mashinani. Who knows i will rise and be that Meru leader am seriously thinking of this.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2020, 02:57:14 PM »
Yes, I think Kawira is winning governorship to the shock of both Kiraitu and Munya. The same will happen in Kirinyanga where Ngirici will floor the "giants" of Kibicho and the current very unpopular governors.

Mt Kenya will see many giants fall..because they have made a cardinal mistake to support Wanjohi instead of being with the people.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2020, 06:56:57 PM »
Arap Pundit those are good wishes. What stop those great future leaders from winning something other than women rep? Kawira Mwangaza, Ngirici are Passaris, Shollei level. They must graduate to Jumwa or Kihika first before dreaming of governor let alone regional influencer. Again your own pseudoscience and commonsense take a backseat as you grasp new straw.

Ruto after the drubbing he is getting will be obituary in 2022. As Uhuru run circles around him. But it okay to dream of rosy future if the reality is unbearable.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2020, 07:03:00 PM »
Arap Pundit those are good wishes. What stop those great future leaders from winning something other than women rep? Kawira Mwangaza, Ngirici are Passaris, Shollei level. They must graduate to Jumwa or Kihika first before dreaming of governor let alone regional influencer. Again your own pseudoscience and commonsense take a backseat as you grasp new straw.

Ruto after the drubbing he is getting will be obituary in 2022. As Uhuru run circles around him. But it okay to dream of rosy future if the reality is unbearable.
Lol our jamaa has lost it

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2020, 07:38:03 PM »

Lol our jamaa has lost it

The only evidence of Kawira or Ngirici "greatness" is they support Mobutu :) Even Lusaka can no longer win Bungoma governor he betrayed Mobutu - which is bizarre since Lusaka lost to Wangamati for joining Jubilee.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2020, 08:06:34 PM »
Robina, we did moass and you lost.Listen to me kirinyaga and meru will give us women governors kawira and ngirici.Possibly embu too where Cecil mbaririe will win.Susan is already governor in waiting.Maybe Ngilu will make it 5 plus maybe Peris Tobiko...the rest I don't see any winning including Jumwa.Politics is ground game except in ODM where you need to bribe Raila...you lose the ground and it's hard to recover because you are loosing faith as honest community briker.Uhuru has few months to lose forever GEMA and new leaders will emerge..the results will shock like bbi constitutional reform enjoying 1/% support now

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2020, 09:54:52 PM »
That almost funny. Which MOASS did you win? I knew Raila/NASA would lose when I backed them 2017 - you and I were here rebutting Omollo bogus projections. I only "lost" Jubilee primaries due to mlolongo. Mlolongo you been denying even Njuri admit Ruto helped Kiraitu rig Munya - and Sonko to rig PK - his threats in GEMA. Of course now we see Ruto dug his own grave by killing upstarts - noone to curtail greedy Kenyatta - while you thought they were genius moves.

How about your prophesy of Uhuru heir apparent Kiunjuri?

I projected Jubilee mayhem - you thought it would be Ruto "mean machine" :)

So yeah - despite your hit and miss "punditry" we still tackled you here last 2 years - gave you benefit of doubt - as you clung to Jezebel, Kibicho, Matiang'i, MAD, Murathe - until the pyramid of spin crumbled recently. What we knew 2 years ago you only admitted last month: Uhurutopia is no more.

Then came the Ruto imaginary numbers in Jubilee and Parliament - ha! You blame the rout on machinery as if it new - because Ruto has the "ground" :)

Now you have invented new heroes. Invariably the heroes back Ruto in Central - where his chance now is equal to the skin of his teeth. If Ngirici defected to Handshake you would magically declare her unpopular. Kiunjuri, Waititu - shouldn't these guys be wildly popular instead they are MIA - for messing with Uhuru they are history. Sonko was very smart to surrender - after you praised him endlessly for calling Uhuru bluff in 2017. Waititu joined Kanu in which he can see some hope - angling for mkia in GNU :) - he knows Ruto has zero to offer now or in future.

The reality is Ruto has only URP of Kalenjin and few Duales - pastoralists - 15% - and has failed everywhere else. Raila has bigger pie obviously- but whoever get Uhuru backing wins. The status quo of Uhuruto brutal divorce and purge - paints bleak future for your boy - despite all your wishes.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2020, 10:29:55 PM »
Pundit read these basics before masquerading as expert

Six mistakes by Jaramogi that DP Ruto is repeating
https://www.nation.co.ke/dailynation/news/politics/six-mistakes-by-jaramogi-that-dp-ruto-is-repeating-538248

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2020, 02:04:14 AM »
Robina, we are not yet in August 23 2022 so go slow on weed

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2020, 04:32:37 PM »
Your gaffes are all over the place - senile Joe Biden got nothing on you. I see you are starting hourly threads now... that used to be Njamba specialty

Robina, we are not yet in August 23 2022 so go slow on weed

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2020, 05:56:19 PM »
We are still far from drawing conclusion; we are still at start; nothing much has changed.

My threads are dictated by the news; there is a lot of boardroom intrigues as restless Kenyan politicians cannot go round on rallies, churches and funerals.

Your gaffes are all over the place - senile Joe Biden got nothing on you. I see you are starting hourly threads now... that used to be Njamba specialty

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2020, 11:26:16 AM »
Appears Kiraitu miscalculated by picking up fight With Kawira. She is literally wiping the floor with him. Wish you guys see Baite Tv and get translators. She has destroyed Kiraitu.
https://www.facebook.com/999282953419139/videos/700887620707141/

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2020, 11:35:28 AM »
What about Munya - seem he is busy with tea and coffee reforms - hoping to endear himself to Merus. It will be battle royale btw Kawira, Kiraitu and Munya.
Appears Kiraitu miscalculated by picking up fight With Kawira. She is literally wiping the floor with him. Wish you guys see Baite Tv and get translators. She has destroyed Kiraitu.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2020, 11:52:03 AM »
What about Munya - seem he is busy with tea and coffee reforms - hoping to endear himself to Merus. It will be battle royale btw Kawira, Kiraitu and Munya.
Munya might just be kept on national level by addict he needs him uko dearly now that all other merus he purged them in senate and parliament. But if munya was to come back it would be a major battle between him and kawira. Kiraitu would come very distant 3rd hia own people are for Kawira.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2020, 04:30:56 PM »
What clan is Kawira married to?

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2020, 06:17:12 PM »
What clan is Kawira married to?
All North imentis. However don't know exact clans

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2020, 07:32:07 PM »
Kiraitu always seem to mess at crucial times. He has had opportunities to be serious Gema Leader but somehow he end up screwing things up. He's arrogant, crude, stubborn and other stuffs. He had an opportunity to showcase himself as a serious leader in Meru as Governor but he has come short. Kawira will beat him like a drum unless something happens between now and election time. Kiraitu version of politics is dictation.,,,

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2020, 08:12:49 PM »
Kiraitu always seem to mess at crucial times. He has had opportunities to be serious Gema Leader but somehow he end up screwing things up. He's arrogant, crude, stubborn and other stuffs. He had an opportunity to showcase himself as a serious leader in Meru as Governor but he has come short. Kawira will beat him like a drum unless something happens between now and election time. Kiraitu version of politics is dictation.,,,

Brilliantly Put. That's Kiraitu in a nutshell!