Author Topic: Uhuru keen on BBI  (Read 3807 times)

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Uhuru keen on BBI
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2020, 05:31:45 PM »
Looks Uhuru and mzungu have isolated Ruto from his hecklers and the hardliners just like they did with Raila. He has little option but sing Hossanna like Raila. I expect raila dogs to be out soon because of the Madaraka show  - how long can Uhuru and Gema walk on eggs? 
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2020, 05:45:17 PM »
Njuri Ncheke
You are a Meru Nationalist so sit down and listen when patriots speak. btw Merus are not Kikuyus and will just wait like everybody else to be told where to lineup.

As far as if I am an elite or not. I have always been in the elite. I grew up in house where Michuki and Karume were regular visitors. However, my family has never endorsed Kikuyu hegemony. We strongly believe in Meritocracy. Even with the access to the to Kenyatta era barons my old-man didn't use these connections to enrich himself as matter of fact he peeled away from these barons.

Everyone in the world is beneficiary of Whiteman benevolence or a victim. I choose to be a beneficiary and If you continue advocating your meru backward bigotry we may have to send a drone to spray roundup on all that miraa over there
You know that michuki liquidated 5,000 kikuyu youth in name of fighting mungiki. These kikuyus  affected by kimendero assassination squads especially in muranga nyeri and kirinyaga are just bidding time to hit back. Maybe your mzee home is marked. My point is simple any non kikuyu president will visit you all the errors you have made since madaraka day 1963. You will have no protector at least Ruto was sure bet. That's not enough kikuyu will be uprooted anywhere and everywhere in kenya a non kikuyu president wouldn't have to worry about it. Us Merus do not have to worry a lot we reside in our lands almost exclusively a few in major towns and quoting you we will wait in line to be told when to deal with you. We will simply deny you even cut ties and say we were forced  to tow your line like you have done to other kenyans. Raila will make you wear vipande Ruto was your only protection now you pissed him off. Something else to remember once you lose presidency forget it milele you have made kenyans suffer 57years no kenyan in their right mind will ever vote a kikuyu, as for us Merrus we are happy to tow with government of the day.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2020, 06:03:29 PM »
Njuri Ncheke
You are a Meru Nationalist so sit down and listen when patriots speak. btw Merus are not Kikuyus and will just wait like everybody else to be told where to lineup.

As far as if I am an elite or not. I have always been in the elite. I grew up in house where Michuki and Karume were regular visitors. However, my family has never endorsed Kikuyu hegemony. We strongly believe in Meritocracy. Even with the access to the to Kenyatta era barons my old-man didn't use these connections to enrich himself as matter of fact he peeled away from these barons.

Everyone in the world is beneficiary of Whiteman benevolence or a victim. I choose to be a beneficiary and If you continue advocating your meru backward bigotry we may have to send a drone to spray roundup on all that miraa over there

You know that michuki liquidated 5,000 kikuyu youth in name of fighting mungiki. These kikuyus  affected by kimendero assassination squads especially in muranga nyeri and kirinyaga are just bidding time to hit back. Maybe your mzee home is marked. My point is simple any non kikuyu president will visit you all the errors you have made since madaraka day 1963. You will have no protector at least Ruto was sure bet. That's not enough kikuyu will be uprooted anywhere and everywhere in kenya a non kikuyu president wouldn't have to worry about it. Us Merus do not have to worry a lot we reside in our lands almost exclusively a few in major towns and quoting you we will wait in line to be told when to deal with you. We will simply deny you even cut ties and say we were forced  to tow your line like you have done to other kenyans. Raila will make you wear vipande Ruto was your only protection now you pissed him off. Something else to remember once you lose presidency forget it milele you have made kenyans suffer 57years no kenyan in their right mind will ever vote a kikuyu, as for us Merrus we are happy to tow with government of the day.

Even Moi was never able to achieve total isolation of Kikuyus. You need a genocide to be able to take the power away from Kikuyus. Otherwise the soft tribal skirmishes are bread and butter of Kikuyus road to power.

Right now everyone is waiting for Kiyuyus direction to make a move. We have all the kings and queens in this game

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2020, 06:16:47 PM »
Njuri Ncheke

Even Moi was never able to achieve total isolation of Kikuyus. You need a genocide to be able to take the power away from Kikuyus. Otherwise the soft tribal skirmishes are bread and butter of Kikuyus road to power.

Right now everyone is waiting for Kiyuyus direction to make a move. We have all the kings and queens in this game
You can dilly dally all you want but bottom line there wont be a kikuyu president 2022 thats all matters, my friend you can make kings queens etc but once that person is made you can't control him just like the addict is making a constitution amendment whoever comes 2022 can easily reverse it using the state machinery you are so fond off and delete the PM position you assume its yours. The addict played a very high stakes game but unfortunately he doesn't have control over the outcome. The simple point any kenyan now wants kikuyus OUT of national leadership name it luhyas luos kalenjin kambas kisii somalis coast etc. The tide is against you dearly stop wishful thinking my friend as smell coffee. Kikuyu will be just like baganda in UG or chagga in TZ. The majority but hopeless and powerless then maybe you will ask the current government to recognize tribal kingdoms then the kenyattas can continue to rule you.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2020, 06:59:00 PM »
Exactly. Exact mundo. Kikuyus must never imagine they are 'liked'. They are driving themselves into a wall - and will end up isolating themselves - and they have the most to lose - because they have most to lose.

With Ruto - and Jubilee - that was good deal - without noise and all that.

But now it totally chaotic. The Luos of Raila will turn 360% without even blinking. They have suffered the most and well they deserve some payback.

It the reason why Kikiyus on the ground now hate Uhuru - they can see him driving them to a ditch - he will be in statehouse or like Gideon Moi in 2007 - abroad - but the people on the ground will be getting raped, killed, their property burnt.

For them this game of chess - for people on ground - these are life n death. See Narok now. Politicians make noise and damage tribal relationship and sow mistrust.

You can dilly dally all you want but bottom line there wont be a kikuyu president 2022 thats all matters, my friend you can make kings queens etc but once that person is made you can't control him just like the addict is making a constitution amendment whoever comes 2022 can easily reverse it using the state machinery you are so fond off and delete the PM position you assume its yours. The addict played a very high stakes game but unfortunately he doesn't have control over the outcome. The simple point any kenyan now wants kikuyus OUT of national leadership name it luhyas luos kalenjin kambas kisii somalis coast etc. The tide is against you dearly stop wishful thinking my friend as smell coffee. Kikuyu will be just like baganda in UG or chagga in TZ. The majority but hopeless and powerless then maybe you will ask the current government to recognize tribal kingdoms then the kenyattas can continue to rule you.

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2020, 07:50:23 PM »
Ncheke just leave Plato alone. He's a provocateur.

What you say is the way it is. Any right thinking Gema person knows Uhuru has screwed up big time. And i say Gema because in Kenyan politics no one can tell a difference betwen Meru and Kikuyu should things go south. Therefore we are in a precariously position. Sins of Uhuru shall be visited upon Gema when time comes. Anyone can see this but EXCEPTIONALLY UHURU CANNOT.

What's worrying is that Uhuru's Madaraka Speech was drafted by Raila's Team especially his cynical attempt to JUSTIFY WHY CONSTITUTION SHOULD BE AMENDED. Imagine Uhuru repeating ODM propaganda that ONLY 2002 ELECTIONS WERE TROUBLE FREE! Meaning it was the ONLY ONE which was not contested. This is argument ODM uses to argue it was the only FREE and FAIR election. So does Uhuru now believes he is KIFARANGA YA COMPUTER? That people didn't vote for his win? SIMPLY INCREDIBLE...

Since MaDvD and Weta part of Western have refused Uhuru/Raila shenanigans, Kalonzo/Eastern are being talked to join anti-constitutional changes. With parts of Western, RV, Mt. Kenya and Eastern against any changes, Raila/Uhuru may yet slow down. But truth be told, GEMA are in a political fix.

Plato thinks "Kikuyu needs to decide..." BUT DECIDE HOW? Uhuru has ensured there is no alternative to him. Increasingly media gives us blackout as they want to force narrative that Uhuru is "for uniting..." The crap you see Plato writing here. They want to people to "buy two tribes" narratives forgetting that Jubilee is actually very inclusive and even where it got votes from; THEN Joining Raila doesn't make it more inclusive because Raila is NOT WHOLE OF KENYA. Raila has his base/backyard as Luo Nyanza/Western.

A huge problem is on the horizon. HUGE!

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2020, 08:02:37 PM »

What you say is the way it is. Any right thinking Gema person knows Uhuru has screwed up big time. And i say Gema because in Kenyan politics no one can tell a difference betwen Meru and Kikuyu should things go south. Therefore we are in a precariously position. Sins of Uhuru shall be visited upon Gema when time comes. Anyone can see this but EXCEPTIONALLY UHURU CANNOT.

What's worrying is that Uhuru's Madaraka Speech was drafted by Raila's Team especially his cynical attempt to JUSTIFY WHY CONSTITUTION SHOULD BE AMENDED. Imagine Uhuru repeating ODM propaganda that ONLY 2002 ELECTIONS WERE TROUBLE FREE! Meaning it was the ONLY ONE which was not contested. This is argument ODM uses to argue it was the only FREE and FAIR election. So does Uhuru now believes he is KIFARANGA YA COMPUTER? That people didn't vote for his win? SIMPLY INCREDIBLE...

Since MaDvD and Weta part of Western have refused Uhuru/Raila shenanigans, Kalonzo/Eastern are being talked to join anti-constitutional changes. With parts of Western, RV, Mt. Kenya and Eastern against any changes, Raila/Uhuru may yet slow down. But truth be told, GEMA are in a political fix.

Plato thinks "Kikuyu needs to decide..." BUT DECIDE HOW? Uhuru has ensured there is no alternative to him. Increasingly media gives us blackout as they want to force narrative that Uhuru is "for uniting..." The crap you see Plato writing here. They want to people to "buy two tribes" narratives forgetting that Jubilee is actually very inclusive and even where it got votes from; THEN Joining Raila doesn't make it more inclusive because Raila is NOT WHOLE OF KENYA. Raila has his base/backyard as Luo Nyanza/Western.

What are you saying in this soup of words?

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2020, 08:12:58 PM »

Perfectly Put. Uhuru boxed himself into Railas den he will be mauled, Luhyas are not buying this so Raila fronts Atwoli a gluttonous non starter, the other side Uhuru courts Kalonzo. But to pull this thing effectively as Uhuru wants he needs BiG number and he had reckoned without the massive support Ruto has in Mt.kenya and RV. While lawmakers can be intimidated and bought the electorate cant.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2020, 08:24:32 PM »
why can't ruto send Kuria or some maverick to try to impeach Uhuru in parliament. Even Ford K its heydays would send Orengo on such an fools errand just to show they have options

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2020, 10:25:06 PM »
This is what am trying to say;
1. Uhuru is a fool. And very greedy. He boxed himself into a corner by being a Raila B**tch. And by doing so, he boxed whole of Gema into that corner. Right now Gema will find it almost impossible to form coalition with anyone else.

2. The constitutional changes he wants of making himself PM and Raila President will DIMINISH Gema political muslce. As in Gema have voters numbers to be always at the negotiating table, but  have no MPs to play Uhuru game. In short we are damned!

3. Now that part of Western is refusing to join Uhuru/Raila combo, we should get Kalonzo to join them. So with parts of Western, RV, Eastern and Mt. Kenya against any referendum Uhuru/Raila schemes fails. So we still have hope.

4. All said and done, Uhuru is selling out. No one understand what benefits are there in all these apart from Uhuru wanting to be PM.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2020, 10:51:28 PM »
This is what am trying to say;
1. Uhuru is a fool. And very greedy. He boxed himself into a corner by being a Raila B**tch. And by doing so, he boxed whole of Gema into that corner. Right now Gema will find it almost impossible to form coalition with anyone else.

2. The constitutional changes he wants of making himself PM and Raila President will DIMINISH Gema political muslce. As in Gema have voters numbers to be always at the negotiating table, but  have no MPs to play Uhuru game. In short we are damned!

3. Now that part of Western is refusing to join Uhuru/Raila combo, we should get Kalonzo to join them. So with parts of Western, RV, Eastern and Mt. Kenya against any referendum Uhuru/Raila schemes fails. So we still have hope.

4. All said and done, Uhuru is selling out. No one understand what benefits are there in all these apart from Uhuru wanting to be PM.

You are still caught up in the propanda of Jaluo raila. that ship sailed and it was sunk by the iceberg of 2017 elections. You are emotionally invested in the defeat of Raila. The reality is that he is not a factor. Uhuru has done what one man said in 2007. He has decieded that the fate of Kenya lies on the hands of Kikuyus and he doesnt want Kikuyus to continue carrying this burden. He has approached other communities to take on this load

Kikuyus are still Selling their milk to Uhuru. I do not see that changing. The reality of the peasant Kikuyu is that peasantry farming is his bread and butter. He won't decide to vote for someone who doesn't have a goat to his name and ditch his business partner Uhuru

Uhuru can just finish ruto by going to each Kirigiti in central and asking mama mboga this question. Tondu marahura nikii ndite kiamundu? Maitu numiri muona ngitunyana? Those opposing me why and I have not eaten anyone goat? Ladies have you ever seen me grabbing anyone property?

Once Ruto Legitimacy was in question it means he can only beat Uhuru by tarnishing his legitimacy. Uhuru right now has the moral high ground over Ruto

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2020, 11:08:11 PM »
Kikuyu demographics are looking south... the biggest losers in parliamentary are Kalenjin - because they have skyrocketing headcount and relative unity. All those big GEMA backing Uhuru are not delusional and they are acting in their own best interest. And since you are a rabid Ruto supporter - isn't it ironical you don't think Ruto is acting against Kalenjin intetrest? By opposing parliamentary.  8) 8) Of course it is a lie that Kalenjin will benefit.

Uhuru is now out in the open. He cannot backtrack.

The problem with BBI is that what they published and launched at Bomas is not what they intend to implement. They want something else akin to Parliamentary system. And in the latter system, the worst losers are actually Mt. Kenya. For we have argued more than enough times that Mt. Kenya has NO SUFFICIENT NUMBERS OF MPs; the region shall always be in the minority. And in the political sharkwaters that is Kenyan tribal politics; it is EASIER to mobilize OTHERS against Mt. Kenya than the other way round.
Ruto could benefit the most if Uhuru/Raila change the constitution to parliamentary system. He just has to mobilize KAMATUSA FIRST then go after any other alliance. Losers here will be Mt. Kenya by a bigger margin. And ALL for Uhuru to be PM!...
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2020, 11:12:48 PM »
hahaha very well put. As usual you have diehard hustler supporters who are "worried deeply" over GEMA interest :o :o Hehe am sure Uhuru would read their "concern" with his signature hearty laughter. Like Ruto endless harambees in Murang'a or Meru as Mau folks sleep in ditches. Bure kabisa.

The facts are

Only two tribes are jostling for power currently. Kalenjins and Kikuyus. The other tribes know that they can only attain power via making Kenya ungovernable. The farce of future elections won't sell to the other 40 plus tribes. they are right now watching as the two duke it out. They care less who is the victor or loser in this game.

Uhuru knows that the future of kikuyus is not in mobilizing Thurakus. he knows Thurakus and kalenjins do not have numbers and that the current political stalemate can only end by herding Kikuyus into a national coalition. A coalition where they will be has the strength on numbers that they needed from their enemies kalenjins.

That is all there is to this. Anyone who thinks Kikuyus are looking to keep their alliance with Kalenjins at expense of everyone else is deluded. That is the hardest route to take.

It is time for Kalenjins to take their numbers and shove them up their skinny bottoms or find another major tribe willing to form a coalition with them.

It is very telling that none of the NASA coalition members has run to Kalenjin camp. However, they are maneuvering to form a parternship Raila and Jubilee coalition.

Raila knows that all he needs is state machinery to achieve his goals. he understands that voting is uselless in Kenya.

Ruto lacks the coalition building skills that Raila have harnessed in the last 30 years. He fails in this and would need a lot of exprience to achieve this kind of coercing that Raila does to get others in his camp

Also, it does appear that Ruto doesn't have the rank and file of RV players in his camp. They are all watching and if anyone offers them security and power they will leave him to hang dry.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2020, 11:23:51 PM »
It is not that simple. All a voter in central needs to ask is what  will Ruto deliver to me that Uhuru didn't? Is the voter protest vote going to achieve anything? Were Uhuru's actions misguided or evil?

Right now Uhuru just asked Kalenjins and Kikuyus what is it that he has not done for them that he has done for other tribes? There is deafening silence? Ruto team is unable to counter Uhuru in anyway. If this ODM, they would have boycotted todays celebrations and set an agenda elsewhere. I bet you the papers would have two contrasting news coverage of Madaraka day.

When GEMA folks said uhuru has  built roads, he commissioned Mau Mau road. One of the key Ruto lieutenant Nyoro constituency has been the biggest beneficiary of Uhuru's development

At the end of the day the biggest problem for ruto won't be he is underdog or people are not with him, it will be boil down to can ALL Kikuyus Trust him?

IF they can't then his Jubilee coalition is useless to him. Ruto needs over 85% of Kikuyu vote to win or to challenge Uhuru.,. right now we haven't had a test on this but the party battle exposed him

In Central politicians are either waiting like hyenas to his where to go or they are fighting to deputize Uhuru's choice.

Do you think in diverse region like central Moses Kuria, Nyoro and Ichungwa can deliver it to Ruto?

I see you have fallen for the lie that Ruto has ever had any control over Mt Kenya.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2020, 11:31:41 PM »
Ruto is in no position to offer anyone anything. Even Mdvd is not keen to join him. He is showing a strange desperation as Raila 2012... today I see on YouTube he was at Madaraka giggling as Uhuru lecture him - negro finally learnt his place.

William Ruto has 15% URP - barely an inch above Kalonzo.

That is Uhuru elite problem - Raila they know will go for them few hours after being sworn in. When it comes to constitution - Parliamentary is also moto moto like Raila. Devolution tending toward Majimbo is also moto moto for them.

Ruto has given them a good deal - 50-50. They should take it before it's too late.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2020, 11:35:54 PM »

We all know Meru are a miscellaneous appendage to Kikuyu. No balls nor numbers. And how is Ruto better than Raila or any other non-GEMA? Kalenjin have the dubious distinction of savagery and slitting foetuses out of wombs. At least Luos merely hurl stones - Kikuyus are merely thieves. Kalenjin commit genocide fwaa over any disagreement. They are the last choice anyone should pick for partner.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2020, 11:42:08 PM »
Some of these guys would blame Raila for COVID if it had a chance to fly. Ati GEMA should trust a hyena like Ruto - cause he is God fearing and goes to church :lolz:

You are still caught up in the propanda of Jaluo raila. that ship sailed and it was sunk by the iceberg of 2017 elections. You are emotionally invested in the defeat of Raila. The reality is that he is not a factor. Uhuru has done what one man said in 2007. He has decieded that the fate of Kenya lies on the hands of Kikuyus and he doesnt want Kikuyus to continue carrying this burden. He has approached other communities to take on this load

Kikuyus are still Selling their milk to Uhuru. I do not see that changing. The reality of the peasant Kikuyu is that peasantry farming is his bread and butter. He won't decide to vote for someone who doesn't have a goat to his name and ditch his business partner Uhuru

Uhuru can just finish ruto by going to each Kirigiti in central and asking mama mboga this question. Tondu marahura nikii ndite kiamundu? Maitu numiri muona ngitunyana? Those opposing me why and I have not eaten anyone goat? Ladies have you ever seen me grabbing anyone property?

Once Ruto Legitimacy was in question it means he can only beat Uhuru by tarnishing his legitimacy. Uhuru right now has the moral high ground over Ruto