Author Topic: Jubilee to split Ruto job into 3  (Read 3016 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Jubilee to split Ruto job into 3
« on: May 31, 2020, 12:42:32 PM »
Ruto is basically partyless.

New NEC to be reconstituted.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Re: Jubilee to split Ruto job into 3
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2020, 02:57:14 PM »

Punda you have to calm down. You are losing it i thought warriors are calm in midst of a storm. If you continue this way Robina will lose the little respect she has left for you. Maintain punda, some of this info is gutter press and unverified i also heard muchane Uhuru will have handshake with Ruto sijui July. Lets wait and see how it develops but bottom line is come 2022  all hell will be unleashed, let the addict and his wives wear themselves out. We need energy in 2022 not now.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2020, 04:05:32 PM »
Ruto will have to leave jubilee to Uhuru,shop for a new outfit.He will defect with around 30 kalenjin mps,Didimus Baraza,washiali,and waluke.I dont see any kikuyu/meru mp followimg him to his new oufit.In short.we are back to factory settings of URP KALENJIN.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2020, 04:19:41 PM »

Punda you have to calm down. You are losing it i thought warriors are calm in midst of a storm. If you continue this way Robina will lose the little respect she has left for you. Maintain punda, some of this info is gutter press and unverified i also heard muchane Uhuru will have handshake with Ruto sijui July. Lets wait and see how it develops but bottom line is come 2022  all hell will be unleashed, let the addict and his wives wear themselves out. We need energy in 2022 not now.
kichwa yako sio mzuri..I am brutally honest.. Jubilee is dead

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2020, 04:20:32 PM »
Ruto will have to leave jubilee to Uhuru,shop for a new outfit.He will defect with around 30 kalenjin mps,Didimus Baraza,washiali,and waluke.I dont see any kikuyu/meru mp followimg him to his new oufit.In short.we are back to factory settings of URP KALENJIN.
We shall see..now that you'll be around a lot..we are happy to see your depression is over.Maybe finally we will have Rails as pork.I don't see it happening though

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2020, 06:24:21 PM »
Jubilee died ages ago  around end 2017.The handshake was the burial. Now Ruto has to go shopping for a party.  He ditched URP in haste even after warnings fromIsaac Ruto. How about Kiunjuri's GNU? :D :D :D

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2020, 07:59:25 PM »
Jubilee died ages ago  around end 2017.The handshake was the burial. Now Ruto has to go shopping for a party.  He ditched URP in haste even after warnings fromIsaac Ruto. How about Kiunjuri's GNU? :D :D :D

Yup.  I think the split started to emerge after Raila's swearing in.  The hustler wanted Raila arrested and locked-up(consequences be damned), but it appears the rest of jubilee had no stomach for that.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2020, 08:00:28 PM »
Nobody can predict the future. You plan. Ruto had great plans with Jubilees. He never imagine a scenario where Uhuru would turn 360% - maybe 180.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2020, 08:02:03 PM »
Yes for majority of Jubilee, Raila was an enemy that had been vanquished. Uhuru still saw some use of Raila.
Yup.  I think the split started to emerge after Raila's swearing in.  The hustler wanted Raila arrested and locked-up(consequences be damned), but it appears the rest of jubilee had no stomach for that.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2020, 09:50:35 AM »

:roll:  :lolz:
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2020, 10:05:17 AM »

This is the heart of the matter
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2020, 10:09:30 AM »
Only fools like you couldn't see this. During Jubilee merger of wanton carnivores... we were all here telling you Jubilee will be no different from FORD, NARC, ODM-K, etc. Kanu survived through fiat and strong arm dictatorship - ala Uhuru Jubilee now.

Nobody can predict the future. You plan. Ruto had great plans with Jubilees. He never imagine a scenario where Uhuru would turn 360% - maybe 180.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2020, 10:25:39 AM »
Ruto job was long split - official duties given to Matiang'i. Political duties given to Raila. The lynching of hustler already began - they just need few more sins to hang around his neck then light the match - such as opposing BBI "inclusion" or inciting PEV2.

I suspect they will impeach him and install Gideon to split Kalenjin. Already 3 of 7 Kalenjin senators are with Gideon. Hapless entitled brat Gideon is a safe spanner for Raila-Uhuru axis. Expect Isaac to land CS job to "fix" Mau by rehabilitating Kipsigis.

Njuri and Pundit are wrong about 2022 war - Kalenjin with Gideon as DPORK, Majority Leader (Poghs), Deputy Speaker (Kamar) - Isaac as CS - will be assuaged and split. Only Ruto and Nandi will be grumbling.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2020, 11:41:53 AM »
If you could see everything - why are you or Raila not PORK. Ruto obviously had plan B. The plan B was for Uhuru to be lukewarm - but to be hostile against his candidature - I also never imagined that.
Only fools like you couldn't see this. During Jubilee merger of wanton carnivores... we were all here telling you Jubilee will be no different from FORD, NARC, ODM-K, etc. Kanu survived through fiat and strong arm dictatorship - ala Uhuru Jubilee now.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2020, 11:43:09 AM »
Lol. Kalenjin even if you give PORK Gideon - would rather vote a dog in. Gideon and KANU are dead forever.
Ruto job was long split - official duties given to Matiang'i. Political duties given to Raila. The lynching of hustler already began - they just need few more sins to hang around his neck then light the match - such as opposing BBI "inclusion" or inciting PEV2.

I suspect they will impeach him and install Gideon to split Kalenjin. Already 3 of 7 Kalenjin senators are with Gideon. Hapless entitled brat Gideon is a safe spanner for Raila-Uhuru axis. Expect Isaac to land CS job to "fix" Mau by rehabilitating Kipsigis.

Njuri and Pundit are wrong about 2022 war - Kalenjin with Gideon as DPORK, Majority Leader (Poghs), Deputy Speaker (Kamar) - Isaac as CS - will be assuaged and split. Only Ruto and Nandi will be grumbling.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2020, 12:07:57 PM »
Rutos best option is to lie low like an envelope for now,pledge total loyalty to Uhuru ,suspend his political activities,support all govt initiatives including BBI,govt of national unity,make peace with Raila,,,joho ,atwoli and ensure he is part of the next govt by hook or crook and if possible also suspend his presidential bid.Otherwise he cannot survive being in opposition,only Raila can do that.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2020, 12:15:39 PM »
Give up without a fight despite being very popular candidate in Jubilee zone. That doesn't make sense. It upon Uhuru to realize that he cannot win - and that Raila is the winner.

I think Jubilee membership have exerted enough pressure for Uhuru to realize he may win the battle but it will be pyrrhic victory - the war for Jubilee hearts is lost.

You can have a shell of a party - but the people will move with Ruto.

Look like Uhuru is willing to negotiate.

https://www.kenyans.co.ke/news/53818-uhuru-holds-7-hour-meeting-dp-william-ruto

Rutos best option is to lie low like an envelope for now,pledge total loyalty to Uhuru ,suspend his political activities,support all govt initiatives including BBI,govt of national unity,make peace with Raila,,,joho ,atwoli and ensure he is part of the next govt by hook or crook and if possible also suspend his presidential bid.Otherwise he cannot survive being in opposition,only Raila can do that.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2020, 12:53:58 PM »
Did ruto attend uhuru madaraka day celebrations. Talk of being humilated and forced to be a bitch for what?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2020, 12:07:06 PM »
I only bothered with Zamunda politricks recently - 2010 - backed Ruto No n URP 2013. Raila fumbled 2017 - especially failing to zone counties. NASA lost many seats eg Nairobi Lang'ata. They failed to deploy Luo and Kamba to back PK and sabotage Sonko in primaries. But Western was the worst hit by sibling squabbles.

Raila been playing well since Handshake. Look how your 30yr nonsense has got Ruto into a ditch. Now you're screaming how Mt Kenya are best off with Ruto... such wishful thinking. You are slow witted.

The only way to Mt Kenya is via Ichaweri HQ.

If you could see everything - why are you or Raila not PORK. Ruto obviously had plan B. The plan B was for Uhuru to be lukewarm - but to be hostile against his candidature - I also never imagined that.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2020, 12:15:38 PM »
Did ruto attend uhuru madaraka day celebrations. Talk of being humilated and forced to be a bitch for what?

Ruto will even attend tomorrow PG and smile as his minions get lashed hadharani.