Author Topic: Americans are getting tired of Cops  (Read 3767 times)

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
Re: Americans are getting tired of Cops
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2020, 09:58:51 PM »
The Empire has been in steady decline for long. Now just a trigger and it all come down speedily. And looks like INTERNAL COMBUSTION is almost.

Yes, police violence (murders) are the trigger but US has lots of issues at the moment ranging from record numbers of unemployed and economy which was offshored long time ago to China. Then add this Covid-19 fuckups and lockdown and it's a tinderbox...

Should Kenya ask UN to send troops "to protect the good American citizens from police/regime brutality!?" I propose troops from Syria, Venezuela, Cuba and Iran.  :D :D

Wow, this has greatly embrassed US and expose how deadly Trump racism has become. Even Europeans are matching on US embassies. Wow, what a shame to the Empire. America needs to change quickly before demographics finally bring about bloody end to this empire

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2020, 10:02:11 PM »
Wow, this has greatly embrassed US and expose how deadly Trump racism has become. Even Europeans are matching on US embassies. Wow, what a shame to the Empire. America needs to change quickly before demographics finally bring about bloody end to this empire

While Trump is not helpful to put it mildly, this is not on him.  There is 250 years history behind the police brutality.  Someone (was it Will Smith?) said, "Racism is not getting worse, it's getting filmed".
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2020, 10:05:48 PM »
The Empire has been in steady decline for long. Now just a trigger and it all come down speedily. And looks like INTERNAL COMBUSTION is almost.

Yes, police violence (murders) are the trigger but US has lots of issues at the moment ranging from record numbers of unemployed and economy which was offshored long time ago to China. Then add this Covid-19 fuckups and lockdown and it's a tinderbox...

Should Kenya ask UN to send troops "to protect the good American citizens from police/regime brutality!?" I propose troops from Syria, Venezuela, Cuba and Iran.  :D :D

America is coming off at seams.. In this protest for example the are the following groups.

If White conservatives keep on insisting against democracy or holding onto power by any means there will be a 2nd Civil War and it will be nasty. I think Trump is walking into a dangerous trap. once the Army is out there anything can go. He can lose control and lose his life. There is no reason why a disgruntled company wont just head to the white house and take him out

Anarchists - Usually young whitemen who detest capitalism and govt. They are always organized and opportunists. Most operate in cells of less that 10 people and carry out uncordinated attacks on the symbols of capitalism during protests
Anifa - Anti facists usually rank and file white who are mitilias protecting Black people during protests and counter protests. They give safe passages in places that are hostile to Blacks

The young Millienials and new generations . This group sees beyond race and is very comfortable in a diverse America. They have the most power and a very agressive in wanting to destroy the current systme. they are the power behind BLM. As of this moment they have nothing to lose but to gain. 

Remember a 17 year old recorded this murder for 10 minutes without losing focus. She was not trained but was just focused on getting this out. She has changed the course of history in US.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2020, 10:14:41 PM »

While Trump is not helpful to put it mildly, this is not on him.  There is 250 years history behind the police brutality.  Someone (was it Will Smith?) said, "Racism is not getting worse, it's getting filmed".

It hasn't helped that he is riding the race anxiety horse to keep his deplorables.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2020, 10:18:09 PM »
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2020, 10:23:39 PM »
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2020, 11:01:31 PM »
Plato & Garliv - the US is still a very successful enterprise despite the menopause glitches.. Go slow om the sour grapes.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2020, 11:23:59 PM »
Plato & Garliv - the US is still a very successful enterprise despite the menopause glitches.. Go slow om the sour grapes.

Us is limping on all fours. It js an aged lion

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2020, 11:55:24 PM »

Here we have only human or political problems. While in Kenya people die of starvation or floods. US and Western problems are like a plane crush - everyone ignores all the 000's of road deaths and obsess with 200 dead in the Boeing Dreamliner. Boko Haram has probably killed and maimed 100's in this same week of George Floyd riots... who cares? The world is oblivious to the death and misery of the poor.

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2020, 12:35:29 AM »

Here we have only human or political problems. While in Kenya people die of starvation or floods. US and Western problems are like a plane crush - everyone ignores all the 000's of road deaths and obsess with 200 dead in the Boeing Dreamliner. Boko Haram has probably killed and maimed 100's in this same week of George Floyd riots... who cares? The world is oblivious to the death and misery of the poor.

I believe under Trump, the US is losing its most important tool of influence.  Soft power.  The only power where it now remains unmatched is military power.  But military power has limited scope. 

Aside from that, 4 years ago, I would have laughed off the notion of a conflict, military coup or even a civil war in the US.  But Trump and Trumpism have convinved me the US is not any more immune to these things than the next country.  It's easy to forget America is a country that was founded on violence.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2020, 05:49:42 PM »

on the right is an iconic picture. White women have come out in droves to fight this injustice. it is very encouraging to see that the rank and file of White people are committed to the struggle.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2020, 06:24:21 PM »
Tackles.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2020, 06:37:41 PM »
Tackles.

I knew Carter would be smoked out. He has a very colonialstic, racist and patronizing attitude towards Kenyans

I used to not like Alai but I have to say he is one smart and maverick guy. Seems to be an above average self taught guy.

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2020, 07:46:15 PM »
Nairobi joined in
https://www.nation.co.ke/dailynation/news/protesters-rally-outside-us-embassy-in-nairobi-over-george-floyd-s-death--487322

The other murders are usually quick.  Two bullets to the center of mass.  Pop pop.  Someone can crane their neck backwards and even argue it was in the heat of the moment.  This one was different.  Like a lion in the Serengeti squeezing the life force out of a zebra.  The officer was spoiled for choices.  But he chose to snuff this guy's life out to end his workday.

That crossed the line that even a few racists had trouble vouching for initially.

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2020, 11:55:28 PM »
Just seen a picture of some of the property damage. This is a really evolving situation and a bad one. It seems like this will change the course of history one way or the other or may be the beginning a long civil strife.

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2020, 10:22:58 PM »
Even Mighty Rome didn't fall cause of one incident. It is accumulation of issues. US is slowly but surely reaching boiling point. Issues been accumulating. And Trump is just godsend to accelerate that process. And Dems too. Especially Dems have adopted third world kind of politics (Raila kind of politics) that they cannot accept defeat and have to blame everyone apart from themselves; they Spend years and dollars and set national narrative of hate and victimhood that has polarized more and more.. JUST PERFECT.
ANOTHER 4 YEARS OF TRUMP AND DEM DELUSIONALS and US is done...

NB: I honestly believe US has loads of social/economic/political garbage to sort out and protests of police murder of George Floyd  is just a trigger.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2020, 12:53:22 AM »

Houdini of the hoods.

Invalid Tweet ID

Harriet Tubman