Author Topic: Uhuru legacy will be a war bigger than 2007/2008  (Read 3099 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Uhuru legacy will be a war bigger than 2007/2008
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2020, 06:00:09 PM »
But they are wasting time - Kalenjin are not people you cower with war :) . You'll not hear Kalenjin leaders running to media calling for police to protect them. It will be the Maasai to run to the media. The thing with Maasai - they cannot hack war at night. And that is Kalenjin specialty.
And all administrative authority in south rift are masaai. This was well planned in advance. They need bring neutral kabila like coasterians or even somali or meru. They want to hit kipsigis/kalenjin to cower them in advance 2022.this is sickening.
Yes masaai are not good at guerilla or attrition warfare. They have entire government machinery behind them wont be surprised that ole kina is behind this. I thank God was bever born in Rift Valley or even have to pass through it.... Even if you gave me free land i wont take it. Its doomed.

Ole Kina does sound like a young Ntimama.  Keyboard warrirors inciting from the comforts of their homes.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2020, 07:40:15 PM »
There won't be war these are usual tribal skirmishes..

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2020, 07:50:39 PM »
Interesting. Transmara is pretty much dates to 50 - Narok south and west are new settlement. Transmara itself has 'kalenjin' masquerading as Maasai - mostly  Nandis and Sabaots - Sunkulis and etc - who were brought from Uasin Ngishu and Mt elgon - after being displaced to pave way for European settlement. These Maasai initially stayed with Kalenjin in North Rift - I guess from 1920 to 1950s - when the decision was made to give them land in Transmara next to other Maasai. Most of them are dual Kalenjin-maa (likes of Rudisha). Transmara had Siria maasai who were forced towards Tanzanai border (Ole Tunai and Konchella). Narok south/West is interesting - It appears Moi brought Tugen masquerading as Maasai - then eventually Kipsigis spilled over - mostly initially to occupy excised portion of Mau forest - and later Maasai sold their land.

How did Kipsigis end up settling in Narok?

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2020, 08:50:07 AM »
Interesting. Transmara is pretty much dates to 50 - Narok south and west are new settlement. Transmara itself has 'kalenjin' masquerading as Maasai - mostly  Nandis and Sabaots - Sunkulis and etc - who were brought from Uasin Ngishu and Mt elgon - after being displaced to pave way for European settlement. These Maasai initially stayed with Kalenjin in North Rift - I guess from 1920 to 1950s - when the decision was made to give them land in Transmara next to other Maasai. Most of them are dual Kalenjin-maa (likes of Rudisha). Transmara had Siria maasai who were forced towards Tanzanai border (Ole Tunai and Konchella). Narok south/West is interesting - It appears Moi brought Tugen masquerading as Maasai - then eventually Kipsigis spilled over - mostly initially to occupy excised portion of Mau forest - and later Maasai sold their land.

How did Kipsigis end up settling in Narok?

I know quite a few Kale and Maa couples, it seems the two tribes are very close, sad to see it come to this. Elders should intervene, it can only benefit Uhuru. Keep the peace.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2020, 09:52:49 AM »
Yes, Narok for the feasible future will be turmoil.
I know quite a few Kale and Maa couples, it seems the two tribes are very close, sad to see it come to this. Elders should intervene, it can only benefit Uhuru. Keep the peace.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2020, 11:52:13 AM »
Looking at the boda boda shot with arrows (this shit seems deadly given he did not fall off the bike!) can we speculate the tribe? How likely is it for a maasai to ride a boda boda in olposimoru?? My bet that is a naive kukuyu hustler who did not know there was ongoing shitstorm>

Precisely. If one kikuyu is touched - you'll hear the scream from here to ICC. They promoted Natembeya in RV so he can continue with his terror.
It appears you don't hear his hate speeches. He ia on record for incitement, being baba damu is just a way of being under cover, as long as its not kikuyu getting killed the addict does not mind him
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2020, 12:27:17 PM »
8 people were killed so far. It doesn't matter the tribe. These are needless dead that Uhuru should nip in the bud.
Looking at the boda boda shot with arrows (this shit seems deadly given he did not fall off the bike!) can we speculate the tribe? How likely is it for a maasai to ride a boda boda in olposimoru?? My bet that is a naive kukuyu hustler who did not know there was ongoing shitstorm>