Author Topic: Uhuru legacy will be a war bigger than 2007/2008  (Read 3100 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Uhuru legacy will be a war bigger than 2007/2008
« on: May 26, 2020, 10:11:21 AM »
Narok continues to be the training ground for the next conflict.

Uhuru in attempt to lure Ruto to fight - evicts 60,000 people - and has continued to encourage Kipsigis-Maasai war.

Now it just arrows and spears every few months. Couple of guns from Maasai.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Re: Uhuru legacy will be a war bigger than 2007/2008
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2020, 11:13:34 AM »
Punda was actually to ask you about narok. So who uses arrows is it both masaai and kipsigis??

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2020, 11:30:16 AM »
Both - but mostly kipsigis - maasai prefer spears and rungus - and now increasingly have guns.
Punda was actually to ask you about narok. So who uses arrows is it both masaai and kipsigis??

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2020, 11:43:24 AM »
Both - but mostly kipsigis - maasai prefer spears and rungus - and now increasingly have guns.
Are kalenjin cohesive lets say war starts as will kipsigis get support from like pokot marakwet?

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2020, 12:12:55 PM »
I agree with you. Kenya headed to a much bigger civil war. And people still thinks it's a joke or JUST POLITICS!

I know you are aware that situation in Narok has been brewing for sometimes. That some community has "protection of GSU/security" and lots of guns while the other has spears/bows and arrows/pangas but it's them who disarmament is targeting. 

Remember my "conspiracy theory" that somebody is being set for THE HAGUE. It doesn't look like it will end soon. It's a trap....

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2020, 12:34:40 PM »
Very sad all this just to stop one man. Vichwa zao zimeoza. Kenya will end up balkanized. Uhuru will pay.

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2020, 12:45:26 PM »
In Mt. Kenya we now need someone to rise up and go one-on-one with Uhuru; Just tell the drunkard to piss-off. Major problem is that Uhuru decided he doesn't want to retire. And Raila offered a way of achieving that. Ruto became a competitor. Only hitch in their "perfect plan" was they never expected Mt. Kenya to be so adamant pro-Ruto. Had people just followed Uhunye and RAO, Ruto would be viewed as a noise-maker. As their calculations are that with Raila support (which is mostly exaggerated all the time) and Uhuru with his backyard they would be invisible. It hasn't worked as well. Hence all these madness!

There are serious risk Uhuru will decimate such a person, but something must be done! He's leading us nowhere.

Very sad all this just to stop one man. Vichwa zao zimeoza. Kenya will end up balkanized. Uhuru will pay.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2020, 02:30:08 PM »
This is the script since 1990s. A cow is stolen then crazy reactions and poof villagers are uprooted. The target in the long run are kikuyus.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2020, 02:39:23 PM »
And all administrative authority in south rift are masaai. This was well planned in advance. They need bring neutral kabila like coasterians or even somali or meru. They want to hit kipsigis/kalenjin to cower them in advance 2022.this is sickening.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2020, 03:08:33 PM »
But they are wasting time - Kalenjin are not people you cower with war :). You'll not hear Kalenjin leaders running to media calling for police to protect them. It will be the Maasai to run to the media. The thing with Maasai - they cannot hack war at night. And that is Kalenjin specialty.
And all administrative authority in south rift are masaai. This was well planned in advance. They need bring neutral kabila like coasterians or even somali or meru. They want to hit kipsigis/kalenjin to cower them in advance 2022.this is sickening.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2020, 03:18:12 PM »
But they are wasting time - Kalenjin are not people you cower with war :). You'll not hear Kalenjin leaders running to media calling for police to protect them. It will be the Maasai to run to the media. The thing with Maasai - they cannot hack war at night. And that is Kalenjin specialty.
Yes masaai are not good at guerilla or attrition warfare. They have entire government machinery behind them wont be surprised that ole kina is behind this. I thank God was bever born in Rift Valley or even have to pass through it.... Even if you gave me free land i wont take it. Its doomed.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2020, 03:23:38 PM »
Maasai have had guns - mostly from Maasai Mara guards and forest guards employed to protect animals - they use it infamously to massacre kikuyus in enosupukia.  They use it against kalenjin in Transmara and there such places. The Kurias also have guns. But Kalenjin don't fear guns because at night - a gun is big disadvantage - and during the day - you just keep distance and engage in running battles. At night - is when the arrow is more powerful - because it's silent.

There are places in RV you don't want to live - my grandmother's own parents (great grand parents) and brothers live in Angata Barikoi- near TZ border - and that place is a hell hole. I think only those genetically gifted and brave don't die from disease or war...like them :)

Yes masaai are not good at guerilla or attrition warfare. They have entire government machinery behind them wont be surprised that ole kina is behind this. I thank God was bever born in Rift Valley or even have to pass through it.... Even if you gave me free land i wont take it. Its doomed.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2020, 04:01:06 PM »
Wewe wacha kucheza. Even if Ruto becomes president in 2022, he will not touch Uhuru. Forget it. The ruling elite just play games with Kenyans, but deep down they know it is not personal but just business. Come 2022 and Uhuru will continue with what he knows best, having a good time.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2020, 04:08:15 PM »
Ole Kina is not part of government. He is Baba damu and do not blame government failings on him.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2020, 04:23:39 PM »
Ole Kina is not part of government. He is Baba damu and do not blame government failings on him.

It appears you don't hear his hate speeches. He ia on record for incitement, being baba damu is just a way of being under cover, as long as its not kikuyu getting killed the addict does not mind him

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2020, 05:32:59 PM »
Are kalenjin cohesive lets say war starts as will kipsigis get support from like pokot marakwet?

Pokot/Marakwet don't see eye to eye to put it mildly.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2020, 05:38:28 PM »
I agree with you. Kenya headed to a much bigger civil war. And people still thinks it's a joke or JUST POLITICS!

I know you are aware that situation in Narok has been brewing for sometimes. That some community has "protection of GSU/security" and lots of guns while the other has spears/bows and arrows/pangas but it's them who disarmament is targeting. 

Remember my "conspiracy theory" that somebody is being set for THE HAGUE. It doesn't look like it will end soon. It's a trap....

That was 2017 with secession calls.  Kamwana, to your chagrin, smelled the coffee.  Baba too of course.  They have their ill-gotten wealth to protect.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2020, 05:44:54 PM »
Precisely. If one kikuyu is touched - you'll hear the scream from here to ICC. They promoted Natembeya in RV so he can continue with his terror.
It appears you don't hear his hate speeches. He ia on record for incitement, being baba damu is just a way of being under cover, as long as its not kikuyu getting killed the addict does not mind him

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2020, 05:54:19 PM »
How did Kipsigis end up settling in Narok?
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.