Author Topic: Will Uhuru with KANU manage to overthrow Duale and Washiali?  (Read 4837 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Will Uhuru with KANU manage to overthrow Duale and Washiali?
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2020, 08:33:35 PM »
I am Baghdad boy when you want and CIA connected rigger when you need. That is pretty amazing. No wonder Ngeny had your fired.
Baghdad bob does not get it neither does that midget called Garliv....its game over. How does Ruto pull the nuclear option without Senate and parliament cover. The best option is to start working out exit strategy and safe passage/landing. Plan to fight another day.  Ruto has boxed himself in a corner. It's ok to throw in the towel, save more body damage and live to fight another day.

How many phantom senators did Ruto have...? Kindiki vote was 54-7 dog beating. That 44 already if you remove the 10 Jubilee nominated. And obviously not all nominated senators/MPs back Ruto.

Duale is not speaker so it mere 50% Jubilee MPs at PG. Ruto phantom numbers are about to be exposed again. That huge mob at Naivasha retreat - or protest letters to party registrar - is unverified nonsense. When tyre meets the road very few MPs will hang for Ruto in the slightest. With all the legal cover all the way to SCORK - it buffling how fast Milly Omangas dumped hustler without second thought. 8) These "leaders" are turncoats and mercenaries - JUDASES - banking on them against PORK is just comical.

The argument that MPs are many so harder to intimidate is illogical... that an experiment you need to wait and see.

This one is a little difficult. There are only 12 nominated Mps. Maybe Uhuru will gather all independent MPs? KANU? sign up coalition with ODM?

Kieleweke wing of Uhuru I think at best can raise 30-40mps against Ruto's 130-140mps.
quote author=Robina link=topic=8364.msg74162#msg74162 date=1590483354]
How many phantom senators did Ruto have...? Kindiki vote was 54-7 dog beating. That 44 already if you remove the 10 Jubilee nominated. And obviously not all nominated senators/MPs back Ruto.

Duale is not speaker so it mere 50% Jubilee MPs at PG. Ruto phantom numbers are about to be exposed again. That huge mob at Naivasha retreat - or protest letters to party registrar - is unverified nonsense. When tyre meets the road very few MPs will hang for Ruto in the slightest. With all the legal cover all the way to SCORK - it buffling how fast Milly Omangas dumped hustler without second thought. 8) These "leaders" are turncoats and mercenaries - JUDASES - banking on them against PORK is just comical.

The argument that MPs are many so harder to intimidate is illogical... that an experiment you need to wait and see.

This one is a little difficult. There are only 12 nominated Mps. Maybe Uhuru will gather all independent MPs? KANU? sign up coalition with ODM?

Kieleweke wing of Uhuru I think at best can raise 30-40mps against Ruto's 130-140mps.
[/quote]

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2020, 05:46:51 AM »
Tangatanga makelele crew- we know it a breath of fresh air to be able to talk freely. Welcome to freedom. I see all your delusions about Ruto numbers have been replaced by “let Uhuru have his way” :) What will you do when BBI hits the floor- will you turn the other cheek or fight and expose your numerical weakness?

Simple: you’re not letting Handshake win but simply have no capacity to stop them.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2020, 05:49:33 AM »
RV Pundit: the GEMA upstarts your man destroyed are the ones you’re desperate to rise against Prince Uhuru now... tough luck.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2020, 07:23:03 AM »
Ruto is formidable that why he is being clobbered. If he was meek as VP Moi - he would likely be walking to SH easy-peasy. Instead now he is Enemy of the State. But he is not unbeatable - Kang'ata and Tuju are gloating at Ngara HQ after kicking him out.
You're confusing me more. So Ruto is weak. Ruto is formidable.

GEMA elite still are the political brokers. Again you draw the false parallel with Moi - who was long retired and senile by the time Ruto took over in 2010. Ruto merely beat Gideon or Henry Kosgey. Not Moi senior.

GEMA rebellion and other stories are just that... pure conjecture with zero evidence except your 30yr experience :) Let stick to what is objectively in the news - like the rout in Jubilee and parliament.

Raila is unsellable in Mt Kenya is also merely your wish not a fact. GEMA have never voted for any Kalenjin or Luo and there is no ground measure but your jaundiced view. No GEMA voted Jubilee for Ruto but Uhuru obviously.
Yes I agree that the GEMA elite would love to remain as political brokers for their people - but it's really not Ruto fault - that they are at variance with their own people.

Shaking Raila hands and selling BBI is what killed Uhuru's popularity in not only GEMA but the entire Jubileeland.

It's really got nothing to do with Ruto.

Because the current GEMA elite do not want to heed the warning signs from their own people - and are trying to use force in 21st century - what I predict will happen is simple Kalenjin like the rejection of elite - and the rise of new elite.

That is how Kalenjin ended up with Mps who are barely out of their teens, governors in early 30s and Senate in their 20s. It was the total rejection of Moi and his moneyed elite. Moi had managed to build an political, business and military-security elite that had become insular and so proud they toyed with people left right and center.

This is exactly what is happening in GEMA. If this continues - expect to see even Njuri Ncheke here being governor of Meru - the
results will be shocking.

You cannot take madharau to the people on the ground.  Eti deep state will rig it. You'll get 2 votes - impossible to rig. Now compound it with fact that Uhuru is now relying basically on 1) People rejected in 2017 election in Jubilee zones and 2) Jubilee enemies that people voted, campaigned and some probably died for. It's the ultimate betrayal of people.

If I was a smart Mt Kenya politician - I would take the war to Uhuru like Moses Kuria is doing - and reap big reward.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2020, 12:59:11 PM »
Ruto - Moi comparison misses the fact that senile Kenyatta was not behind the shenanigans as is now clear with rabid Uhuru. At the time of making the braggadocio 'hii mambo ni kujipanga' jest, Ruto seemed also not to have appreciated this fact. Now that he is 'msituni' where he thought Raila was and Raila amejipanga, he has no doubts that he ain't Moi.

There is no Gema elite with a dying economy. Even poster boy Mwangi has had to withhold dividends despite cries from like of Mbaru and the mzungu shareholders. Nyamakima dead! Rents for landlords- uncertain!

Murathe is shallow elite who taught Uhuru to drink Glenfidich.

This is a long drawn unnecessary battle with no template and we will all suffer as we struggle not to wink with corona.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2020, 02:11:56 PM »
This is likely to be like Moi succession. Ruto-Gideon-Uhuur started a whistle campaign on Saitoti-Biwott wamejipanga group and before we know Moi fished a drunkard Youngman Uhuru as PORK candidate leaving Saitoti, Kalonzo, MaDVD, Ngala, Raila and name it. Ruto was chief engineer using Gideon Moi to block likes of Biwott and Saitoti from statehouse - and they were doing their BBI thing inviting Raila for Co-operation and Saitoti was the stumbling block being the heir apparent - while all along the plan was for Uhuru to go for PORK and Gideon to be DPORK.

Now it appears Ruto is now the victim of the whistle-rumour-NSIS-campaign led by many embittered GEMA elite who lost in 2017 - with likes of Mbugua acting as statehouse gatekeeper - and seem they have succeeded in splitting Uhuru-Ruto.

Raila is very much in the same position in 2002  - he is being entertained but he is not part of the grand plans. Raila however much he tries will always be seen as one dangerous man.

Now because Uhuru and his planners are so naive and so 'powerful' they will come to an hairbrained candidates or arrangement that will lead into NARC revolution...this time most likely against dynastic (sons and daughters of big kahunas)

Ruto could as well end up a Saitoti  - heir apparent turned chicken - if his hustler revolution doesn't catch and sustain momentum.

It very likely Raila will be the last out of Jubilee - and will have no option than Say Ruto TOSHA. He will be played until the last minute - when he will be offered the PM position. For now, he thinks he is going to be PORK, and someone else PM.

Ruto - Moi comparison misses the fact that senile Kenyatta was not behind the shenanigans as is now clear with rabid Uhuru. At the time of making the braggadocio 'hii mambo ni kujipanga' jest, Ruto seemed also not to have appreciated this fact. Now that he is 'msituni' where he thought Raila was and Raila amejipanga, he has no doubts that he ain't Moi.

There is no Gema elite with a dying economy. Even poster boy Mwangi has had to withhold dividends despite cries from like of Mbaru and the mzungu shareholders. Nyamakima dead! Rents for landlords- uncertain!

This is a long drawn unnecessary battle with no template and we will all suffer as we struggle not to wink with corona.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2020, 04:29:48 PM »
Moi had indicated quite early that he was leaving by word and deed unlike Wanjohi. I wondered why Mbugua, way back in 2018?? He is the ngoroko leader having network and respect across provincial administration!! It is evident Uhuru has had a card under his sleeves late into the first term or is it after the nominations. The weeding out of strong Central politicos is benefiting Uhuru more than Ruto as there is no one to take the battle to his doorstep. Yet takes the blame. They may after all be not that naive as they schemes unravel.

This is likely to be like Moi succession. Ruto-Gideon-Uhuur started a whistle campaign on Saitoti-Biwott wamejipanga group and before we know Moi fished a drunkard Youngman Uhuru as PORK candidate leaving Saitoti, Kalonzo, MaDVD, Ngala, Raila and name it. Ruto was chief engineer using Gideon Moi to block likes of Biwott and Saitoti from statehouse - and they were doing their BBI thing inviting Raila for Co-operation and Saitoti was the stumbling block being the heir apparent - while all along the plan was for Uhuru to go for PORK and Gideon to be DPORK.

Now it appears Ruto is now the victim of the whistle-rumour-NSIS-campaign led by many embittered GEMA elite who lost in 2017 - with likes of Mbugua acting as statehouse gatekeeper - and seem they have succeeded in splitting Uhuru-Ruto.

Raila is very much in the same position in 2002  - he is being entertained but he is not part of the grand plans. Raila however much he tries will always be seen as one dangerous man.

Now because Uhuru and his planners are so naive and so 'powerful' they will come to an hairbrained candidates or arrangement that will lead into NARC revolution...this time most likely against dynastic (sons and daughters of big kahunas)

Ruto could as well end up a Saitoti  - heir apparent turned chicken - if his hustler revolution doesn't catch and sustain momentum.

It very likely Raila will be the last out of Jubilee - and will have no option than Say Ruto TOSHA. He will be played until the last minute - when he will be offered the PM position. For now, he thinks he is going to be PORK, and someone else PM.

I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2020, 07:32:38 PM »
If Uhuru cannot remove the term limit; he is not running. Anything else is flies in face of logic. A president as powerful as Uhuru cannot go and become DPORK or PM - executive or not. That is laughable. Even Kindiki has refused to be a member of a committee after being Deputy Speaker. There are things that flies in face of all logic - like being a Commander in Armed force & President of Republic - and next thing - Uhuru is kneeling before President Raila - addressing him as His Excellent Raila Amolo Odinga - if not evading childish taunts from Babu Owino in parliamentary corridors :) :). I mean if Uhuru was desperate like Kalooser he would - but even without PORK - his life was always set.

Some people smoke very serious weed like Robina. Raila is obviously a well known naive fool.

Uhuru is going home. But he is obviously not going to go home like Kibaki - he will want to be like Moi - to try to influence his succession. All that depends on GEMA - nobody else will listen to him.

If that fails - Uhuru will get his retirement perks for rest of his life - police.

Moi had indicated quite early that he was leaving by word and deed unlike Wanjohi. I wondered why Mbugua, way back in 2018?? He is the ngoroko leader having network and respect across provincial administration!! It is evident Uhuru has had a card under his sleeves late into the first term or is it after the nominations. The weeding out of strong Central politicos is benefiting Uhuru more than Ruto as there is no one to take the battle to his doorstep. Yet takes the blame. They may after all be not that naive as they schemes unravel.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2020, 07:29:40 AM »
Uhuru vs Ruto is more Kibaki vs Raila. Raila seemed badass in the street while Miguna tell us he cried like a bitch at Sagana. Ruto and Raila have many similarities to which people are oblivious. The biggest is they are non-GEMA arch-rivals who GEMA pit like village cockerels

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2020, 07:33:23 AM »
Pundit is not Baghbad Bob or Chemical Ali.. more like old Kamanda with his 30yr trash record. The denialism is akin to dementia or senility... clearly on borrowed time.

I am Baghdad boy when you want and CIA connected rigger when you need. That is pretty amazing. No wonder Ngeny had your fired.
Baghdad bob does not get it neither does that midget called Garliv....its game over. How does Ruto pull the nuclear option without Senate and parliament cover. The best option is to start working out exit strategy and safe passage/landing. Plan to fight another day.  Ruto has boxed himself in a corner. It's ok to throw in the towel, save more body damage and live to fight another day.

quote author=Robina link=topic=8364.msg74162#msg74162 date=1590483354]

[/quote]

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2020, 06:43:16 AM »
RV Pundit has pulled a Pajero :D

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2020, 10:38:38 AM »
You really miss me Robina.

No One Wants To Serve A Failed Gov’t, Oscar Sudi Says Ahead of National Assembly Shake Up

Okay latest is Ruto has told the Mps to let Wanjohi was Mashati to have his way.

“I want to advise State House prefects and monitors like Matiang’i and Kibicho. Kindly don’t waste the resources of Kenyans by mobilising teams and factions.

“We will all attend the PG meeting and endorse all the changes that you want to propose. We are nolonger interested to serve in those positions. No one would want to serve a failed government,” he wrote

RV Pundit has pulled a Pajero :D

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2020, 02:15:01 PM »
Pundit the man who discovered Jamaica. We miss your makelele n insufferable spins. patel n Kichy need to refit the kid gloves so you can continue to entertain us with they are playing Raila. vooke, GeeMail, Plato, Empo, hk, Georgesoros, RVtitem- all Ruto lovers and Odinga/Kenyatta haters have hiatused in shame n despair. It merely you and Njuri Ncheke throwing last kicks here.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2020, 02:31:36 PM »
Game iko half-time. We have allowed Uhuru to score an own goal with the help of NASA. Once he is done with self-destruction - we will leave Jubilee and it's failure - and start brand new hustler movement. Jubilee as a brand is damaged.
Pundit the man who discovered Jamaica. We miss your makelele n insufferable spins. patel n Kichy need to refit the kid gloves so you can continue to entertain us with they are playing Raila. vooke, GeeMail, Plato, Empo, hk, Georgesoros, RVtitem- all Ruto lovers and Odinga/Kenyatta haters have hiatused in shame n despair. It merely you and Njuri Ncheke throwing last kicks here.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2020, 02:45:57 PM »
Raila will milk economic recovery just as Ruto milked Jubilee v1 projects in mashinani. By 2022 Ruto will be bitter Kiongozi ya Upinzani associated with maandamano and agitations. Nothing signals Wanjiku or Akinyi can see beyond her nose when it comes to handouts. Ruto small loot cannot compete with GoK budget and post-COVID stimuluses.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2020, 02:49:39 PM »
What happens if say recall of Nyoro or Ngunjiri kicks in? Will Ruto strategically retreat or fight?

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2020, 05:58:53 PM »
Uhuru is shitting bricks.. The guy is terrified his karata appear to lock him out now they are telling him no way he will be reelected even for PM. now they want to give that seat to younger bro muhoho,bad idea all kenyattas 2022 will be redundant. Eti the addict new slogan is "tukose wote na ruto"

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2020, 12:04:45 PM »
I told you guys, Aden Nduare going nowehre. The man has become a fencesitter. The rest who were kicked out have little political clout like that guy from Western and Susan Mbarire.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2020-06-02-duale-survives-uhurus-axe-on-rutos-allies/

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2020, 01:15:11 PM »
Look like Ruto has deflated Uhuru by agreeing to his changes. You cannot rape someone who is too willing according to Kiraitu. That should save the country all the illegalities and short-cuts.

Next is cabinet re-shuffle.

Uhuru has been given the leeway to do whatever he wants to do in the next 2yrs.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2020, 01:17:15 PM »
President Kenyatta chairs Jubilee Coalition Parliamentary Group Meeting

President Uhuru Kenyatta today at State House, Nairobi chaired a Jubilee Coalition National Assembly Parliamentary Group (PG) meeting in his capacity as the Coalition's Party Leader.

The meeting was attended by Deputy President Dr William Ruto who is also the Jubilee Coalition's Deputy Party Leader, Party Secretary General Raphael Tuju and a total of 212 Members of Parliament.

Today's Parliamentary Group meeting endorsed Hon Justin B Muturi to continue serving as the Speaker of the National Assembly, Hon Moses Cheboi to continue serving as the Deputy Speaker, Hon Adan Duale to continue serving as the Majority Leader in the National Assembly, and Hon Jimmy Angwenyi to continue serving as the Deputy Majority Leader.

The Parliamentary Group meeting replaced Hon Benjamin Washiali as the Majority Whip with Hon Emmanuel Wangwe. Hon Cecily Mbarire was replaced by Hon Richard Maoka Maore as the Deputy Whip.

Further, the Party Leader appointed Hon Amos Kimunya to serve as the Secretary of the Jubilee Coalition Joint Parliamentary Group.

Kanze Dena Mararo
Spokesperson