Author Topic: Wahome Thuku demolishing ruto and meru with a sledge hammer  (Read 2254 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
I like wahome. He provokes his followers and just lets them fight it over
 He is very brilliant and him being a former journalist gives his satirical writing some stinger in. Since most kenyans are not critical thinkers they usually comment with emotions.

On friday he said merus have no where to go but to join kikuyus..this has enraged merus so much. They do not want to admit that they are kikuyu voting robots

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Wahome Thuku demolishing ruto and meru with a sledge hammer
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2020, 10:06:42 AM »
I am here therefore calling for the Merus and Embus to emancipate themselves from their enslavery. :D :D :D
Btw, it is said a Kikuyu can never open a business in Meru. Is this true?

He is very brilliant and him being a former journalist gives his satirical writing some stinger in. Since most kenyans are not critical thinkers they usually comment with emotions.

On friday he said merus have no where to go but to join kikuyus..this has enraged merus so much. They do not want to admit that they are kikuyu voting robots

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2020, 10:24:53 AM »

Perhaps trying reverse psychology. What does wahome do have never heard him before. That said 2022 will be first time merus dont vote with kikuyu that is if kikuyu choose to back the addict.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2020, 10:30:29 AM »
Wanjohi has the support of sitting governors - but without the ground - they are sitting on quicksand - and nobody really knows Wanjohi's gameplan. Is he retiring or playing succession games?
Perhaps trying reverse psychology. What does wahome do have never heard him before. That said 2022 will be first time merus dont vote with kikuyu that is if kikuyu choose to back the addict.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2020, 10:34:03 AM »
I am here therefore calling for the Merus and Embus to emancipate themselves from their enslavery. :D :D :D
Btw, it is said a Kikuyu can never open a business in Meru. Is this true?
On the contrary. Kikuyu have many businesses in meru. Hawkers, small retailers, wholesale, supermarket etc they blend very well with merus hard to tell them apart unless you hear their accent when speaking kimeru. Most kikuyus coming to meru never go back, they settle permanently. What kikuyus in meru can't have is land. So you find them just in towns staying in plots they bought or renting.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2020, 11:56:58 AM »
In Embu - kikuyus from Kirinyanga settle down - and live amongst Embians. I guess you can say Embu and Kirinyanga are so close.
On the contrary. Kikuyu have many businesses in meru. Hawkers, small retailers, wholesale, supermarket etc they blend very well with merus hard to tell them apart unless you hear their accent when speaking kimeru. Most kikuyus coming to meru never go back, they settle permanently. What kikuyus in meru can't have is land. So you find them just in towns staying in plots they bought or renting.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2020, 12:56:00 PM »
In Embu - kikuyus from Kirinyanga settle down - and live amongst Embians. I guess you can say Embu and Kirinyanga are so close.
Yes embu is a serious mix you cannot differentiate. alot of mixing with kirinyaga and some nyeri/karatina kikuyu

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2020, 01:16:14 PM »
Look like Wanjohi will stop at nothing including distributing poisoned food.
https://www.nation.co.ke/counties/kiambu/Confusion-over-Kiambu-bad-relief-food/1183274-5563252-e5ppv2z/index.html

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2020, 01:41:29 PM »
Look like Wanjohi will stop at nothing including distributing poisoned food.
https://www.nation.co.ke/counties/kiambu/Confusion-over-Kiambu-bad-relief-food/1183274-5563252-e5ppv2z/index.html
This is very cheap even a std2 kid knows the addict is trying to taint Ruto. This cant gain even a millimeter of truth from anyone.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2020, 08:16:56 PM »
Yes in embu most of the prime real estate used to be owned by kikuyus from kirinyaga. There was a very rich guy called mugo mistri. He owned most of the real estate in embu.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2020, 08:18:53 PM »
Meru wont leave kikuyu camp. They are with kikuyus till death. Ruto is getting a lot of scorn and called reception from kiraitu and other meru maldarins. I remember kiraitu plainly telling him to have manners and stop coming to meru pvyo ovyo.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2020, 08:19:22 PM »
I think he still basically own many things. In my wife home - in their village - there are so many Kikuyus. I think Kirinyangas and Embus are just like one tribe.

Heck Kirinyanga was in Eastern - and Kenyatta trying to shore up central numbers brought  Nyandarua (From Rift Valley) and Kirinyanga (from Eastern) to Central.

The real central is Kiambu-Muranga-Nyeri.

Yes in embu most of the prime real estate used to be owned by kikuyus from kirinyaga. There was a very rich guy called mugo mistri. He owned most of the real estate in embu.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2020, 08:35:06 PM »
I think he still basically own many things. In my wife home - in their village - there are so many Kikuyus. I think Kirinyangas and Embus are just like one tribe.

Heck Kirinyanga was in Eastern - and Kenyatta trying to shore up central numbers brought  Nyandarua (From Rift Valley) and Kirinyanga (from Eastern) to Central.

The real central is Kiambu-Muranga-Nyeri.

Kikuyus from Muranga actually were in Mbeere before migrating to Murang'a.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2020, 08:36:48 PM »
Embu and Kirinyaga have the most fertile lands in this whole area. In Kianjokoma area those places you can plant tea and coffee in the same farm. I schooled near Kianjokoma from 3 months. Very fertile land.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2020, 09:04:39 PM »
We need maintain ethnic purity in mt. Kenya as much as we are related we need to keep distinct identities. Embu will not live long and might become extinct soon.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2020, 09:06:13 PM »
We need maintain ethnic purity in mt. Kenya as much as we are related we need to keep distinct identities. Embu will not live long and might become extinct soon.

Even Meru will be penetrated is matter of time. We just need to send a few kikuyu women there with a mission to get that land

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2020, 09:10:29 PM »
Wa-Chuka and Wa-Embu are very close.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2020, 09:38:35 PM »

Even Meru will be penetrated is matter of time. We just need to send a few kikuyu women there with a mission to get that land
Never. You simply don't stand a chance. Remember kikuyus were kicked out of meru starting 1920s through to 40s. Njuri Ncheke had preempted what could happen if kikuyus laid claim to Meru land. And thats why even Meru was hived from the kikuyu district,after Njuri lobbied the colonialist there is alot of good read books on that and Eliud mati becoming first member of legco. The typical Meru mindset upbringing and land tenure system makes its impossible to be penetrated by other kabilas. As for bringing kikuyu wome n, meru men are not swayed by them and actually rarely marry outside meru, but kikuyu women nevertheless hunt meru men to no avail. We are not luos or kalenjin excited by kikuyu women, because meru women are more or better than kyuk. I think apart from Meru very few other kabilas have managed to control their land. Read below.
https://www.jstor.org/stable/41480267

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2020, 10:04:18 PM »
Ethnic lines were gradually going to blurred in urban slums. This corona disruption and attendant economic crisis as well as 2022 uncertainty build up means a looming sizable urban rural migration as people flee the hardships in the towns- many never to return. We are going to lose 10-15 years of social integration. Politicians hate independent minded voters block in urban areas.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution