Author Topic: Very good covid side-effect - All Ugand cargo to Naivasha  (Read 1102 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Very good covid side-effect - All Ugand cargo to Naivasha
« on: May 23, 2020, 01:19:53 PM »
Finally this 1.2B investment from Nairobi to Naivasha can be viable.

Force Ugandans and the rest to always pick their cargo from Naivasha will guarantee business to SGR.

And as for Mombasa - less trucks.

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/Naivasha-depot-to-host-all-EAC-cargo/1056-5561442-9imbhh/index.html

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
Re: Very good covid side-effect - All Ugand cargo to Naivasha
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2020, 02:34:20 AM »
Ruto may need the Coasterian vote, If I were you I would oppose Uhuru moth balling the Mombasa port and bringing it inland to Naivsha to benefit his people . 
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2020, 09:02:39 AM »
Not everything is about Ruto. You're another Robina. Even when I opposed Kibaki and Moi I remain a patriotic kenya. Even if I don't like Munya politics - I still like his reforms.
Ruto may need the Coasterian vote, If I were you I would oppose Uhuru moth balling the Mombasa port and bringing it inland to Naivsha to benefit his people . 

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2020, 09:32:22 AM »
Not everything is about Ruto. You're another Robina. Even when I opposed Kibaki and Moi I remain a patriotic kenya. Even if I don't like Munya politics - I still like his reforms.

What is patriotic about Uhuru moving the functions of Mombasa port inland to benefit his cronies?

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2020, 10:27:36 AM »
Think longterm. Having trucks from Uganda and congo going all Mombasa when we can efficiently transport bulk cargo through a railway is not good.

Naivasha is temporary stop - the SGR will eventually go to Kisumu - then Malaba - then Kampala then hopefully Juba - Rwanda and DRC

Naivasha inland depot and industrial park will benefit people including luos, luhyas, coasterians name them

What is patriotic about Uhuru moving the functions of Mombasa port inland to benefit his cronies?