Author Topic: Ruto Greed brought him all this problems  (Read 3017 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Ruto Greed brought him all this problems
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2020, 08:39:27 AM »
Who do you support and why..and restrict yourself to serious candidates in kenya politics...and we can have good conversation.This is not an academic exercise. People will have to most likely choose btw Raila, Ruto, Mudadvadi, Kalonzo and even Gideon Moi.

All I hear you talk about is Ruto this and that and ....
I have not seen any good policy that has come out of the man's office despite being in highest office for ten years plus. All I see is Ruto raising his profile for the next job, eve though he has not done anything. How about raising the profile of the regular guy?  All the Mathare slum people are our people, and giving them a chance in life is all they ask for. A society is always rated on how well it treats the weakest members within it. How I miss the old days of Shikuku, when fairness was the order of the day. Most politicians are all for their pockets,. Slash MPs pay to reflect the country's standing.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2020, 09:59:22 AM »
William Ruto is the most overrated politician in Kenya today. Even the ministries he has led, he had nothing to show apart from deeper pockets. The man talks like a wise man , but full of empty rhetoric.
Let Kenyans vote in this man and after 7 years they will be longing for the days of Wanjohi. That I can assure you just the same way I said before the 2013 elections that Wanjohi will never deliver.

All I hear you talk about is Ruto this and that and ....
I have not seen any good policy that has come out of the man's office despite being in highest office for ten years plus. All I see is Ruto raising his profile for the next job, eve though he has not done anything. How about raising the profile of the regular guy?  All the Mathare slum people are our people, and giving them a chance in life is all they ask for. A society is always rated on how well it treats the weakest members within it. How I miss the old days of Shikuku, when fairness was the order of the day. Most politicians are all for their pockets,. Slash MPs pay to reflect the country's standing.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2020, 10:04:12 AM »
Jubilee 1.0 delivered. No argument there. They gave us an SGR - largest ever infrastructure investment. a 5B dollar investment delivered in 3yrs!. They doubled the tarmac/paved roads in 5yrs - from about 10,000kms - we now have 20,000kms. That is more paved roads in 5yrs than was done in 50yrs by Jomo, Moi and Kibaki. They found electrify connection at 1.5M household - and as we speak we are heading towards 8M. That is the world fastest electrification. Jubilee average growth rate of 5.6-6% is the best growth rate of all regimes. Jubilee did this while keeping interest rate very low and all macro-economic on the check. Jubilee inherited economy that was about 40B - and now it's 100B.

Yes, Jubilee borrowed heavily to finance all that t- but Kibaki sold many Kenya assets to finance his gov.

When your man Raila entered Jubilee with a handshake - and Uhuru starting driving the ship - we know the results. Nothing has basically worked for the last 2.5 years.

We wish we can go back to jubilee 1.0

William Ruto is the most overrated politician in Kenya today. Even the ministries he has led, he had nothing to show apart from deeper pockets. The man talks like a wise man , but full of empty rhetoric.
Let Kenyans vote in this man and after 7 years they will be longing for the days of Wanjohi. That I can assure you just the same way I said before the 2013 elections that Wanjohi will never deliver.