Author Topic: Raila at 75  (Read 3021 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Raila at 75
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2020, 03:44:33 PM »
Gema elite spend a generation or two on propaganda against Raila.
As long as the GEMA have binary choice of Raila and Ruto - Ruto wins.
The rest are details.

Unless GEMA have plans to somehow beat Raila and Ruto - I won't advice it - then don't go overboard with propaganda because you'll be forced to eat it soon.

2022 - GEMA have two serious candidates - Raila or Ruto.

If GEMA are willing to forgive Raila - I think  Kalenjin will be willing to forgive Raila too. Our beef with Raila is mainly strategy of winning PORK - at heart of it - we don't think he could ever snatch power from GEMA - and we were right.

Ruto cannot escape GEMA elite onslaught in Central. I just saw a very good propaganda produced by Uhuru cronies on Ruto. Ruto needs all central and other GEMA tribes votes to win. He will be lucky to get 50%. Whoever gets GUSA nod will be the next president

Get hold of that video and have a kikuyu translate it for you. I think Ruto needs to quit and try and fight Uhuru from the opposition benches. He should try and get few popular central mps to quit and necessity by elections. This would give him a chance to be on the offence for 6 months in central

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2020, 03:50:59 PM »
GEMA will give it to Raila. I think that is the deal Uhuru made with Western countries. Ruto should just agree to serve as Raila DP. He will then challenge Raila in 2027. Raila will definitely fuck up as the economy will be in bad shape post Corona

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2020, 03:54:50 PM »
That will work - because Raila as much as he has beef with Kalenjin - he has huge beef with GEMA. Wajaluo wataonyesha nyinyi maneno. Halafu wakalenjin and wamaasa watadinga nyinyi mashamba. Just imagine Patel pale Pipeline refusing to pay - and grabbing plots. I saw Kirima plot from Utawala to Kayole - when Kidero was governor -Luos simply grabbed the whole of it - and brought luos warriors to guard it - ile mawe unapata :) ;) pale ukienda an sijui titledeed.

GEMA you're playing with FIIIRE.

You've been creating enemies everywhere - none has a beef like Raila and his luo people - ile Kilio mutalia - : ( :( :)( - you'll wish you didn't migrate to Kenya from Cameroon :)

You'll become refugees in Nairobi, Nakuru and name it. Sisi ni Mau forest anaweza kutoa sisi tu :) but imagine hizo rental properties urban centers - Luos WILL NOT PAY - Plots they will GRAB kifua. Ile shamba sijui Northland city - will be KISUMU NDOGO :) ask Waitiki of Mombasa.

What will happen is simple - Kalenjin will seek retribution through land - by kicking out diaspora or making life hard for them - Raila will buy a few months - and make a deal with Ruto to checkmate GEMA - and the payback will begin. You'll pay from 1960s mpaka leo

GEMA will give it to Raila. I think that is the deal Uhuru made with Western countries. Ruto should just agree to serve as Raila DP. He will then challenge Raila in 2027. Raila will definitely fuck up as the economy will be in bad shape post Corona

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2020, 04:03:55 PM »
That will work - because Raila as much as he has beef with Kalenjin - he has huge beef with GEMA. Wajaluo wataonyesha nyinyi maneno. Halafu wakalenjin and wamaasa watadinga nyinyi mashamba. Just imagine Patel pale Pipeline refusing to pay - and grabbing plots. I saw Kirima plot from Utawala to Kayole - when Kidero was governor -Luos simply grabbed the whole of it - and brought luos warriors to guard it - ile mawe unapata :) ;) pale ukienda an sijui titledeed.

GEMA you're playing with FIIIRE.

You've been creating enemies everywhere - none has a beef like Raila and his luo people - ile Kilio mutalia - : ( :( :)( - you'll wish you didn't migrate to Kenya from Cameroon :)

You'll become refugees in Nairobi, Nakuru and name it. Sisi ni Mau forest anaweza kuuza tu :) but imagine hizo rental properties urban centers - Luos WILL NOT PAY - Plots they will GRAB kifua. Ile shamba sijui Northland city - will be KISUMU NDOGO :) ask Waitiki of Mombasa.

As matter of policy we do not rent to non Gema

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2020, 04:07:47 PM »
I thoguht last time you had Luhya man doing the heavy lifting. Jaluo is like a military take over. Jaluo will screw your wife and you cannot do anything. They will marry two wifes and put in your house. And say Kikuyu Imeiba Serikali. Umetoa pesa wapi?

Halafu ulete mungiki imekunywa pombe - ipigwe mawe ikufe.

Ruto is your savior. Kalenjin have had power - and are just interested in 10yrs and then GEMA get it back.

Just play with fire - Kalenjin will be screwing your in rift valley - and Luos will be screwing your nationally including in Nairobi - mutarudi Kiambu - the moment you hear Nairobi - unatoroka Aberderes.

Jaluo will be saying Nairobi ya Maasai BWAANA! Baba amesema.

As matter of policy we do not rent to non Gema

Offline Jethro Mboro

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2020, 09:45:03 PM »
If dude is elected at 77 he will leave office at 82 years or 87 years if he wins 2nd term. That is old as fuck. I cant imagine my dad who is 83 years being a president. Raila should hope he can squeeze 2 years into his term without being senile

baba has plenty of experience he could share with .ke people. dont underestimate a mind belonging to a person who has eaten fish all along, he is as sober as a priest.