Author Topic: Ruto running out of options in 2022 race as ground shifts  (Read 10012 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Ruto running out of options in 2022 race as ground shifts
« Reply #80 on: May 21, 2020, 06:37:17 PM »
Ruto is now officially an outsider. I used to be one of those who were naïve enough to  believe that one could come from the outside and win the presidency of Kenya like Kibaki did in 2002. After Raila won the 2007, the 2013 and the 2017 , I am much more cynical. Ruto should know better after participating in the stealing of the 2013 and 2017 votes.

Like Bitsmak told you...there are 2 camps here. Those who believe Kenyan elections are won and those like us who knows it's a big sham. The insiders with western help calls the shots.

FOR MT. KENYA: Just like Uhuru has been confused, frustrated and simply angry that Mt. Kenya had shifted to Ruto, so it is the same. He tried shouting and insults, then intimidation, then jonny come lately offers on coffee/tea/miraa prices but it didn't cut. Nothing has shifted. I am on the ground and the attitude is that "wacha wafanye venye wanataka na sisi time yetu inakuja.." Meaning let Uhuru go on rampage like a madman and do what he feels like, but the ground is not with him. Even matatu touts say "Uhuru ako na utoto mingi sana.. ni bangi..."

Ask Njuri Ncheke on Meru feelings. Ask Plato on his Limuru constituents.

Even if Ruto is not around, people are done with Uhuru. No one can stomach another Uhuru term. Ata heri Raila reigns but Uhuru time is over and he didn't impress. We just have to survive this Uhuru's psychotic episode.

i think it’s the present participle.... the ground is shifting right now.

Even if he doesn't know, it is knowable.  Jubilee wins, the server is opened, even when nobody is interested.  Jubilee does not win, server is remains unopened, even with a court order.  Looked at in that light kamwana(interested in protecting his wealth) is doing what any rational person would do.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #81 on: May 22, 2020, 12:42:49 AM »
Very true about swimming against machinery gravity. Isitoshe, it is a LIE that Ruto has ground support in GEMA. They had warmed up to him in Jubilee 1.0 and he has toiled overtime to maintain the Uhurutopia charade. Why does he grovel before Uhuru who kicks dust into his eyes? Obviously it’s nonsense that Uhuru is scorned while Ruto is loved - yet the wildly popular guy worships the loathed. :o It’s like Matiba worshipping JJ Kamotho :) - or bitmask’s up is down theory. What stops Ruto being followed “fanatically” in Luhya, Gusii, Mijikenda, etc where he held as many tours and fundraisers?

Even now with all pretense at bromance dead, Sudis and Kalenjin elders are still calling for reconciliation. Tafakari hayo.

Ruto is now officially an outsider. I used to be one of those who were naïve enough to  believe that one could come from the outside and win the presidency of Kenya like Kibaki did in 2002. After Raila won the 2007, the 2013 and the 2017 , I am much more cynical. Ruto should know better after participating in the stealing of the 2013 and 2017 votes.

Like Bitsmak told you...there are 2 camps here. Those who believe Kenyan elections are won and those like us who knows it's a big sham. The insiders with western help calls the shots.

FOR MT. KENYA: Just like Uhuru has been confused, frustrated and simply angry that Mt. Kenya had shifted to Ruto, so it is the same. He tried shouting and insults, then intimidation, then jonny come lately offers on coffee/tea/miraa prices but it didn't cut. Nothing has shifted. I am on the ground and the attitude is that "wacha wafanye venye wanataka na sisi time yetu inakuja.." Meaning let Uhuru go on rampage like a madman and do what he feels like, but the ground is not with him. Even matatu touts say "Uhuru ako na utoto mingi sana.. ni bangi..."

Ask Njuri Ncheke on Meru feelings. Ask Plato on his Limuru constituents.

Even if Ruto is not around, people are done with Uhuru. No one can stomach another Uhuru term. Ata heri Raila reigns but Uhuru time is over and he didn't impress. We just have to survive this Uhuru's psychotic episode.

i think it’s the present participle.... the ground is shifting right now.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #83 on: May 22, 2020, 02:44:14 PM »
And we are fast approaching that point. All senior politicians and Governors understand "should the ground not shift as we approach 2022" they MUST declare where they stand. This is well known fact. UNLESS THEY FORCE CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS IN TIME, I predict what we stated few weeks ago that "as we approach 2022 MOST IF NOT ALL POLITICIANS who wants to be elected will abandon Uhuru/Raila...

Buying time is the key; though the current scheme is to FORCE MPs AND SENATORS TO BACK BBI REPORT/BILL once it is tabled. And hence the urgency to get rid of akina Kihika, Kindiki, Murkomen and anyone else who won't toe the line. I have a feeling it will be a total fiasco when Lusaka and Muturi will DECLARE requisite numbers have been met o advance those change katiba bills.

The grassroots will eventually force Uhuru to negotiate with Ruto - if he smart - otherwise a new leader will fill that void. GEMA is crying out for leadership. Even 30yr old like Kiharu Mp can fill it now.

The problem is telling people on their faces that they don't matter - that you have deep state or power or etc - and you don't even attempt to convince them or sell them that future.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #84 on: May 22, 2020, 03:01:38 PM »
If you really think about it, world over,  all constitutional Amendments or any radical or revolutionary changes, are forced on to some of the people who oppose it. There is no change that is acceptable 100% and if you wait for a 100% consensus, you will never make any change, good or bad. Ruto was trying to force a kikuyu/Kalenjin dominance over all Kenyans for supposedly 100 years. The methods he used to do that were not democratic. He killed the likes of Msando and stole Billions of Kenya shillings to achieve that goal. Now he wants to play the innocent victim.  Abraham Lincoln forced the Southern states to stop their cruel and inhuman slave practices.  Gema and Kalenjins who believe that they can rule Kenya amongst themselves like Ruto and the Tangatanga group  will be forced to accept an inclusive form of  government by forcing the BBI down their throats if neccessary.  Sometimes good things must be done by force.

And we are fast approaching that point. All senior politicians and Governors understand "should the ground not shift as we approach 2022" they MUST declare where they stand. This is well known fact. UNLESS THEY FORCE CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS IN TIME, I predict what we stated few weeks ago that "as we approach 2022 MOST IF NOT ALL POLITICIANS who wants to be elected will abandon Uhuru/Raila...

Buying time is the key; though the current scheme is to FORCE MPs AND SENATORS TO BACK BBI REPORT/BILL once it is tabled. And hence the urgency to get rid of akina Kihika, Kindiki, Murkomen and anyone else who won't toe the line. I have a feeling it will be a total fiasco when Lusaka and Muturi will DECLARE requisite numbers have been met o advance those change katiba bills.

The grassroots will eventually force Uhuru to negotiate with Ruto - if he smart - otherwise a new leader will fill that void. GEMA is crying out for leadership. Even 30yr old like Kiharu Mp can fill it now.

The problem is telling people on their faces that they don't matter - that you have deep state or power or etc - and you don't even attempt to convince them or sell them that future.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #85 on: May 22, 2020, 03:20:25 PM »
Let have BBI report out - then we can see. Some changes require a referendum. There are no two ways about it. 2010 changed the gameplan. What parliament can alter is basic stuff...but to change the katiba..many sections are protected from being messed around by parliament - like it has been done previously.

That is why 2010 Katiba remained unchanged. The previous one was killed by Kenyatta Snr within a few months.

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #86 on: May 22, 2020, 03:25:51 PM »
1. Hustler is not really out of cards. But best thing would be stay low and buy as much time as possible.

2. I will state again, Mt. Kenya is not supporting Ruto because of THREATS. We are not there. You may not believe it or not, but Mt. Kenya's Miserables are with Ruto BECAUSE THEY DO NOT KNOW WHY THEY HAVE TO ABANDON 2013/2017 AGREEMENT of supporting Ruto for President. Also they equally do not why Uhuru want to be back in power together with Raila. In other words, given all the current political choices Mt. Kenya prefer Jubilee Deal.

3. Yes, Uhuru has support of NASA. But it is a bit complicated than you think. First, MaDvD already declared he doesn't want to be part of any coalition with Jubilee. Kalonzo too want something "credible to show his people its worth it!" Only Raila/ODM are very happy because Uhuru/Raila are now joined at the hip sustain their Dynasties in power. But even within ODM, the question is; IF THEY JOIN GOVERNMENT, WHO WILL BE MINORITY LEADER IN SENATE AND OR NATIONAL ASSEMBLY. Constitutionally you cannot be in government at the same time you are Minority Leader.

4. For BBI, even you must admit that it was designed to keep Ruto out. It was a lie that it would unite while all along was a scheme by Raila/Uhuru to maintain power and kick out Ruto. Remember Bomas of Kenya during launch of its Report? They showed the whole country publicly THAT RUTO WAS OUT. Even to the extent of locking him from entering a meeting! And yet you claim it's for BUILDING BRIDGES FOR EVERYONE? PLS. BBI is now just another name for political schemes.

The hustler is apparently out of cards.  Maybe he has 1 million hostages.  But, supposing that is even a thing, how do you play the hostage card when everybody is talking unity?  You play right into the BBI playbook.  I saw his attack dogs saying they will work with serikali.  It's pretty shocking how the tables have turned *SMDH*.

I don't know what the final game plan is(apart from hustler is not in it), but if kamwana has the goodwill of NASA honchos, there is really nothing to stop them from getting certain shit done, including even postponing elections until things are in place.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #87 on: May 22, 2020, 04:29:19 PM »

BBI is just a vehicle.  What needs to be destroyed is the "tyranny of rigged numbers" by a certain segment of Gema and  Kalnjin politicians whose dream is  to dominate the politics of Kenya while treating others as 2nd class citizens. I'd rather be ruled by dynasties than tribal chauvinistic.

Let have BBI report out - then we can see. Some changes require a referendum. There are no two ways about it. 2010 changed the gameplan. What parliament can alter is basic stuff...but to change the katiba..many sections are protected from being messed around by parliament - like it has been done previously.

That is why 2010 Katiba remained unchanged. The previous one was killed by Kenyatta Snr within a few months.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #88 on: May 22, 2020, 04:35:17 PM »
Hustler, is being disarmed systematically and gradually so that none of the nuclear weapons he was armed with is detonated intentionally or by accident.  He will be left with a few arrows in his quiver to shoot but the nuclear weapons  will have been taken away safely.  When he only has arrows left, I am sure he will go down shooting a few.

1. Hustler is not really out of cards. But best thing would be stay low and buy as much time as possible.

2. I will state again, Mt. Kenya is not supporting Ruto because of THREATS. We are not there. You may not believe it or not, but Mt. Kenya's Miserables are with Ruto BECAUSE THEY DO NOT KNOW WHY THEY HAVE TO ABANDON 2013/2017 AGREEMENT of supporting Ruto for President. Also they equally do not why Uhuru want to be back in power together with Raila. In other words, given all the current political choices Mt. Kenya prefer Jubilee Deal.

3. Yes, Uhuru has support of NASA. But it is a bit complicated than you think. First, MaDvD already declared he doesn't want to be part of any coalition with Jubilee. Kalonzo too want something "credible to show his people its worth it!" Only Raila/ODM are very happy because Uhuru/Raila are now joined at the hip sustain their Dynasties in power. But even within ODM, the question is; IF THEY JOIN GOVERNMENT, WHO WILL BE MINORITY LEADER IN SENATE AND OR NATIONAL ASSEMBLY. Constitutionally you cannot be in government at the same time you are Minority Leader.

4. For BBI, even you must admit that it was designed to keep Ruto out. It was a lie that it would unite while all along was a scheme by Raila/Uhuru to maintain power and kick out Ruto. Remember Bomas of Kenya during launch of its Report? They showed the whole country publicly THAT RUTO WAS OUT. Even to the extent of locking him from entering a meeting! And yet you claim it's for BUILDING BRIDGES FOR EVERYONE? PLS. BBI is now just another name for political schemes.

The hustler is apparently out of cards.  Maybe he has 1 million hostages.  But, supposing that is even a thing, how do you play the hostage card when everybody is talking unity?  You play right into the BBI playbook.  I saw his attack dogs saying they will work with serikali.  It's pretty shocking how the tables have turned *SMDH*.

I don't know what the final game plan is(apart from hustler is not in it), but if kamwana has the goodwill of NASA honchos, there is really nothing to stop them from getting certain shit done, including even postponing elections until things are in place.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #89 on: May 23, 2020, 05:45:54 PM »
In a few days we will see the imaginary grassroots GEMA Ruto has.. as one or two Tangatanga hecklers are recalled. With fanatical ground support recall should be impossible, no? Unless, of course, Uhuru forges voter signatures :)