Author Topic: Ruto running out of options in 2022 race as ground shifts  (Read 10013 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Ruto running out of options in 2022 race as ground shifts
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2020, 11:40:01 AM »
You do lots of spin and theory about Ruto magic. While we have actual news about Uhuru swinging the hammer ruthlessly.

Seem small boy professor from Tharaka is next.

Kindiki targeted in Jubilee purge

For MPs rumor is Bahati Kimani Ngunjiri will be first to be hanged... the loudest heckler. The rest of the cowards will scatter.

Lol. You're one cartoon.
Ruto can lose Kalenjin sooner than Uhuru with Mt Kenya. No one will sink with the lone ranger as Uhuru prop Pokot, Tugen and Kipsigis.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2020, 12:00:45 PM »
Can they raise 75% of senators to fire Kindiki.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2020, 01:07:42 PM »
Uhuru if was to run for pork against Ruto today he wont get more than 9%of GEMA votes. Its that bad. Going for kindiki is a waste of time, he can't buy Kindiki and Kindiki is already comfortable with the outcome. He won't beg like i have seen some senators do some from kalenjin what a betrayal and Lusaka. Kindiki was circumcised at dew point at the river a real Meru and unlike kangata who was brought up eating vegetables all his life, kindiki is self made in tharaka there are no sissies. Kindiki is typical Meru strong mindset.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2020, 02:07:16 PM »
Yes Kindiki and other Nyambene guy are hard-headed. And it really stupid to sell out cheap because Uhuru is going to forget about you soon. But if you keep at it - you raise your price - and as Uhuru become desperate - the price for every motion to pass will be high.

Uhuru right now is officially a Raila bi.atch. Raila will tell him how high he needs to jump - because he has left Jubilee with a few Kieleweke mps. 

And still Raila is not enough - he still needs Kalonzo, Madvd to get 106 - because Ruto has 125mps.

Uhuru if was to run for pork against Ruto today he wont get more than 9%of GEMA votes. Its that bad. Going for kindiki is a waste of time, he can't buy Kindiki and Kindiki is already comfortable with the outcome. He won't beg like i have seen some senators do some from kalenjin what a betrayal and Lusaka. Kindiki was circumcised at dew point at the river a real Meru and unlike kangata who was brought up eating vegetables all his life, kindiki is self made in tharaka there are no sissies. Kindiki is typical Meru strong mindset.

Offline Higgins the genius

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2020, 06:18:47 PM »
They're scared that in the absence of Lusaka, Kindiki can make a ruling that favours TANGATANGA
Yes Kindiki and other Nyambene guy are hard-headed. And it really stupid to sell out cheap because Uhuru is going to forget about you soon. But if you keep at it - you raise your price - and as Uhuru become desperate - the price for every motion to pass will be high.

Uhuru right now is officially a Raila bi.atch. Raila will tell him how high he needs to jump - because he has left Jubilee with a few Kieleweke mps. 

And still Raila is not enough - he still needs Kalonzo, Madvd to get 106 - because Ruto has 125mps.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2020, 07:21:27 PM »
But removing a speaker is hard - 75% of senate is not easy. I think these are hollow threat. It easier to assassinate him. And Uhuru will get there pretty soon. His modus operandi is like that - when he can no longer bribe
 nor intimidate - he will start killing folks.
They're scared that in the absence of Lusaka, Kindiki can make a ruling that favours TANGATANGA

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2020, 07:25:28 PM »
No one is going after Kindinki. The small boy has not even found his voice. Why finish him when you can have him there doing your bidding. They have his whole file for blackmail. If Tangatanga is banking on kindinki I hope they have plan B.

You do lots of spin and theory about Ruto magic. While we have actual news about Uhuru swinging the hammer ruthlessly.

Seem small boy professor from Tharaka is next.

Kindiki targeted in Jubilee purge

For MPs rumor is Bahati Kimani Ngunjiri will be first to be hanged... the loudest heckler. The rest of the cowards will scatter.

Lol. You're one cartoon.
Ruto can lose Kalenjin sooner than Uhuru with Mt Kenya. No one will sink with the lone ranger as Uhuru prop Pokot, Tugen and Kipsigis.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2020, 10:35:38 PM »
They need 2/3 for D/Speaker impeachment since 2015 or thereabout

But removing a speaker is hard - 75% of senate is not easy. I think these are hollow threat. It easier to assassinate him. And Uhuru will get there pretty soon. His modus operandi is like that - when he can no longer bribe
 nor intimidate - he will start killing folks.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2020, 10:42:29 PM »
Purge is necessary with the coming BBI referendum and political battles. Even the nominated senators sending half- hearted apologies might not survive. I expect at least one Kikuyu Tangatanga MP to be recalled - Kimani Ngunjiri, Kuria or Ichung'wa. Just one. The rest of Gachaguas have already gone mute.

Yes Kindiki is likely to be spared but only because Deputy Speaker is a powerless pompous post just like DPORK, deputy governor or deputy party leader. A committee chair is more powerful. Secondly Kindiki and Linturi are both Meru so the latter is more likely to hang alone as he is a louder heckler.

No one is going after Kindinki. The small boy has not even found his voice. Why finish him when you can have him there doing your bidding. They have his whole file for blackmail. If Tangatanga is banking on kindinki I hope they have plan B.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2020, 09:03:37 AM »
Ruto badly needs the BBI referendum to test his strength in GEMA - so he can either keep Plan A or start thinking Plan B
Purge is necessary with the coming BBI referendum and political battles. Even the nominated senators sending half- hearted apologies might not survive. I expect at least one Kikuyu Tangatanga MP to be recalled - Kimani Ngunjiri, Kuria or Ichung'wa. Just one. The rest of Gachaguas have already gone mute.

Yes Kindiki is likely to be spared but only because Deputy Speaker is a powerless pompous post just like DPORK, deputy governor or deputy party leader. A committee chair is more powerful. Secondly Kindiki and Linturi are both Meru so the latter is more likely to hang alone as he is a louder heckler.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2020, 11:59:06 AM »
I thought Ruto already has GEMA :) And that he will do all he can to torpedo BBI so it remain Ruto vs Raila. Referendum would be 2010 redux - with Tangatanga as Red Team. 70-30

Ruto badly needs the BBI referendum to test his strength in GEMA - so he can either keep Plan A or start thinking Plan B

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2020, 02:18:53 PM »
Surely after 10yrs - Ruto has improved from 31% to something close to 50%. GEMA is undergoing a revolution - and the ultimate goal is to make Kenyatta as effective as Gideon Moi in Kalenjin land. Let him bring the referendum - and then his people will reject him - and we will have new party out of the referendum.
I thought Ruto already has GEMA :) And that he will do all he can to torpedo BBI so it remain Ruto vs Raila. Referendum would be 2010 redux - with Tangatanga as Red Team. 70-30

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2020, 02:42:54 PM »
The notion that Gema will choose Ruto over Ouru is laughable. I remember you lecturing me over and over again about the fact that  the tribe is the most reliable indicator of how Kenyans vote.  What changed? Ruto?

Surely after 10yrs - Ruto has improved from 31% to something close to 50%. GEMA is undergoing a revolution - and the ultimate goal is to make Kenyatta as effective as Gideon Moi in Kalenjin land. Let him bring the referendum - and then his people will reject him - and we will have new party out of the referendum.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2020, 03:43:41 PM »
Remember I helped you for 3yrs to understand how Ruto was de-coupling Kalenjin from ODM. Remember you missed the afternoon lessons where I told you only Luos and Raila enjoy such kind of relationship - where Raila can take them anyway - and they don't question. Other tribes - you need to move with everyone on board.

Uhuru is the past - and GEMA is facing the future. Kalenjin rejected Moi -didn't they?

I think you should read new book about Kenya tribal politics by

The notion that Gema will choose Ruto over Ouru is laughable. I remember you lecturing me over and over again about the fact that  the tribe is the most reliable indicator of how Kenyans vote.  What changed? Ruto?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2020, 03:46:53 PM »
There is nexus btw tribal politics - community interest versus personal leader interest. If they diverge - then you risk like Uhuru is doing - becoming another Moi - or many other leaders whom their communities have thought they no longer represent their interest. MaDVD is another good example...getting kicked out for MP seat while he was Vice President.

Selling Raila in Central definitely is one of such decisions.

https://www.oxfordhandbooks.com/view/10.1093/oxfordhb/9780198815693.001.0001/oxfordhb-9780198815693

Kenyan politics is often depicted as a battle between different ethnic “Big Men” who can mobilise their supporters with a click of their fingers. The ability of successive generations of the Kenyatta family to rally the support of the Kikuyu community, and of Odingas to command the loyalty of Luos, means it is also seen to be dominated by a small number of dynasties – a Game of Thrones, if you will.
But this is a gross over simplification. Our new Handbook of Kenyan Politics – which features 50 chapters on different aspects of political life – tells a very different story. Ethnic leaders often fail to carry the support of their own group, either because they are not seen to have the community’s interest at heart, or because a rival appears to have a more credible chance of winning power.
And while the role of ethnicity is overstated, class is much more important than is commonly thought. Class here might more accurately be called elite cohesion, given the lack of clearly demarcated social classes.
This finding might surprise some readers, but while ethnicity clearly shapes how people think and vote it is the degree of elite cohesion that determines whether the country is politically stable or not.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2020, 03:58:36 PM »
Gema right now is very ripe for revolution. What is missing is just a fearless leader to rally the troops and the people. Kiunjuri seems to be scared. If someone like Kabogo or Martha was to come forward and face Uhuru - they will get huge community backing.

Obviously Uhuru can borrow from Raila playbook and crash any dissident :) but it's probably too little too late

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #56 on: May 19, 2020, 05:22:56 PM »
Moi was already out of office and there was a vacuum when Ruto became a tribal leader.  Uhuru is not a lame duck yet and that is the miscalculation Ruto made.  He started campaigning too early and, scared Gema. Now Ouru is no longer interested in retirement and is nolonger lame duck. There will always be those in Gema tired of the  Kenyattaa dynasty but they are inconsequential like Mungiki was over time. Anyway good luck with the revolution in Gema. Give me a shout when its over and Ruto is the new king of Gema.

Gema right now is very ripe for revolution. What is missing is just a fearless leader to rally the troops and the people. Kiunjuri seems to be scared. If someone like Kabogo or Martha was to come forward and face Uhuru - they will get huge community backing.

Obviously Uhuru can borrow from Raila playbook and crash any dissident :) but it's probably too little too late
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #57 on: May 19, 2020, 06:06:21 PM »
There is a lot at stake.

First Uhuru if he betrays Ruto has to find answers for 1M Kikuyu diaspora in rift valley who will face arrows and whose long term stability in RV will be affected. Uhuru is going around talking about uniting the country while causing Kalenjin- Kikuyu rift. That is enough to convict him.

Point no 2 - He is selling Raila. GEMA has been taught to hate Raila and Luos for many generations. No need to over-emphasis that.

Point no 3 - The economy has crashed - GEMA cannot put hand what Uhuru has done for them - and the little he was trying to do - now has been overtake by COVID-19 - the next two years - will be very bad times economically. GEMA will blame Uhuru and Raila...not CORONA.

Point no 4 - Uhuru is not consulting anybody - not Mps, not governors, not senators - he is basically using brute force - not even money to bribe leaders - just my highway or the highway.

Point no 5 - Uhuru is going to be lame-duck soon - he has ONE more budget - and by next year - people will not care what he thinks - but what ground think. Supporting Uhuru or BBI or name it in central is one ticket to go home..now. Until UHURU amend the Katiba...he is lameduck.

Those are like 5 salient points that are sinking Uhuru.

Uhuru has tried to play it for last 2.5yrs - NO traction in  GEMA.

GEMA is crying for new leadership - and revolution is very ripe.

Moi was already out of office and there was a vacuum when Ruto became a tribal leader.  Uhuru is not a lame duck yet and that is the miscalculation Ruto made.  He started campaigning too early and, scared Gema. Now Ouru is no longer interested in retirement and is nolonger lame duck. There will always be those in Gema tired of the  Kenyattaa dynasty but they are inconsequential like Mungiki was over time. Anyway good luck with the revolution in Gema. Give me a shout when its over and Ruto is the new king of Gema.

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #58 on: May 19, 2020, 11:13:33 PM »
It is well known that yours and Raila's thinking is that Gema will eventually "see the right.." and support Uhuru. This time IT WILL NOT HAPPEN.
I personally have never even seen/heard/experienced INSULTS being directed at a politician like torrent of insults that are being hurled at Uhuru Jameson Konyagi. From popular social media forwards, to tweets, to comments sections of news mentioning him and radio call-ins. It's terrible. He has lost all respect. And mind you, there is no one organising  these people; it's purely grassroot disgust.

And i say this even when i compare insults hurled at Raila during campaigns. It's simply incredible.

Find sometime and notice public anger/disgust.

Then its truly weird what's happening; ODM/Raila on one hand have been trumpeting that Mt. Kenya CANNOT SUPPORT anyone else for President; that they are tribal to the core; that they cannot honour a political deal; AT THE SAME TIME busy making alliance with Uhuru to betray Ruto/Kalenjin hoping Gema will go along; THEN they taunting Kalenjins that "You see, WE TOLD YOU SO! Hawa watu hawawezi peana hio kiti..." And then ODM/Raila are perplexed WHY MT. KENYA is still WITH RUTO.  Miguna Miguna has an almost accurate phrase to describe Raila as  A POLITICAL CONMAN.

Kichwa, Gema is NOT boarding that Uhuru/Raila Train or Reggae. It will NOT happen. And i can bet you on this....

FREE ADVICE TO RAILA; : Abandon Uhuru Jameson Konyangi and let him retire. Then if you want Mt. Kenya support get there yourself and sell yourself and your ideas. And also find out why so many find it hard to support you. Since this Handshake, you have never tried to woo or explain to Mt. Kenya what's all about. Neither has your plastic brother bothered explain it or explain WHY Ruto is suddenly the BAD GUY. IN SHORT, GO TO MT. KENYA AND CONVINCE WHY YOU ARE BETTER THAN RUTO.
FOLLOWING Uhuru Wanjohi is definitely a route to nowhere. You will only enjoy state power/machinery and of course lots of shillings that comes with it BUT ONLY for 2years. 

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2020, 12:44:50 AM »
It is well known that yours and Raila's thinking is that Gema will eventually "see the right.." and support Uhuru. This time IT WILL NOT HAPPEN.
I personally have never even seen/heard/experienced INSULTS being directed at a politician like torrent of insults that are being hurled at Uhuru Jameson Konyagi. From popular social media forwards, to tweets, to comments sections of news mentioning him and radio call-ins. It's terrible. He has lost all respect. And mind you, there is no one organising  these people; it's purely grassroot disgust.

And i say this even when i compare insults hurled at Raila during campaigns. It's simply incredible.

Find sometime and notice public anger/disgust.

Then its truly weird what's happening; ODM/Raila on one hand have been trumpeting that Mt. Kenya CANNOT SUPPORT anyone else for President; that they are tribal to the core; that they cannot honour a political deal; AT THE SAME TIME busy making alliance with Uhuru to betray Ruto/Kalenjin hoping Gema will go along; THEN they taunting Kalenjins that "You see, WE TOLD YOU SO! Hawa watu hawawezi peana hio kiti..." And then ODM/Raila are perplexed WHY MT. KENYA is still WITH RUTO.  Miguna Miguna has an almost accurate phrase to describe Raila as  A POLITICAL CONMAN.

Kichwa, Gema is NOT boarding that Uhuru/Raila Train or Reggae. It will NOT happen. And i can bet you on this....

FREE ADVICE TO RAILA; : Abandon Uhuru Jameson Konyangi and let him retire. Then if you want Mt. Kenya support get there yourself and sell yourself and your ideas. And also find out why so many find it hard to support you. Since this Handshake, you have never tried to woo or explain to Mt. Kenya what's all about. Neither has your plastic brother bothered explain it or explain WHY Ruto is suddenly the BAD GUY. IN SHORT, GO TO MT. KENYA AND CONVINCE WHY YOU ARE BETTER THAN RUTO.
FOLLOWING Uhuru Wanjohi is definitely a route to nowhere. You will only enjoy state power/machinery and of course lots of shillings that comes with it BUT ONLY for 2years. 

Maybe kamwana is a fool listening to misinformed idiots.  OR he has been convinced that inclusion outside GEMA is the sustainable way to go. 

He has been in 3 contested elections since 2013.  With maxed out GEMA/Kalenjin support.  In only the boycotted one was he confident enough to share the information in the server :D.  It’s the only one he won.  Me thinks he is not being foolish.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman