Author Topic: Ruto running out of options in 2022 race as ground shifts  (Read 10011 times)

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: Ruto running out of options in 2022 race as ground shifts
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2020, 01:34:00 AM »
All doors to Ruto presidency in 2022 has been closed including the door where Ouru dies.  Ruto will not be president even if Ouru were to drop dead tomorrow. War games have been played on a simulator and every move that Ruto can make has been taken into consideration and a counter move developed. Ruto's best move is to do what Isaac Ruto did, kiss ass,  like his life depended on it, and survive to fight another day. Start with Ouru's ass, apologise to Gidi and Raila and then declare is total loyalty. And thenm maybe then, can he survive to run in 2027, God willing.

Ruto will not resign. That position is too powerful because if anything happens to Uhuru - you become PORK. It's like Deputy Governor - even if you have no job - you never know. So I don't see Ruto resigning. As for impeachment succeeding tough luck. Getting 2/3 of senate and parliament is no mean feat.

Violence may occur but it will be provoked by the dark forces so as to "remove the obstacle via ICC..." Or it could just be as a result of spontaneous reaction. When things start going downhill, sometimes they take their own logic and momentum. But am serious; the first scenario of dark forces is very much likely.

Besides plan is to have GNU soonest. I hear MaDvD is demanding something but he's being offered CS Treasury. And RAO to be DP by August (this being the time they think they will have gotten rid of WSR as DP if he doesn't resign.) Weeks ago Uhuru demanded he resigns but DP kept silence.  Then there is a court ruling on Weston land issue on 29th May which would most likely order demolition of the hotel "as being on public land..) Things will get hot and hot so chances of some Ruto supporters attacking other is not farfetched.

We need a way to get rid of Uhuru; he's danger to national security and wellbeing. UHURU IS CLEARLY THE MADMAN HERE

GEMA have lived in RV since the 60s and have never voted for Kalenjin. They won’t start now. You can’t tame a barbarian by feeding him your children.

Uhuru was shadow-boxing hoping Ruto would see sense. The man continued chest-thumping- claiming he has the ground, the party and Parliament. Now ati he has PEV 2 card - which is more hot air because it contradictory to also court GEMA. He can kill Kikuyu or even Gusii - AFTER THE FACT :) - he will still go home if not to jail.

Not easy. For starters Uhuru has to explain many things including the fate of 1M gema diaspora - from Kitale to Nakuru - and that is not easy conversation. It not mlolongo mps - senators, governors and name - them - are struggling on the ground. The ground is hostile.So hostile Uhuru could only get 8 Jubilee senators - and he is PORK :) - And that probably took a lot of NIS hardwork.

It been 2.5yrs since Uhuru started this cold war - and he has no traction. Now he is making for the final push - and if it fails - he will not only depend on NASA but he will have zero ground work as he becomes lame duck.

The guy is so desperate he got chopper for Isaac Ruto - who has two Mps - both not keen to work with him :)
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2020, 02:04:55 AM »
Mount Kenya is Right behind WSR including Gatundu! for various reasons. To start with, there has been no explanation about what changed in regard to keeping the promise of supporting Ruto...in fact they believe in being honor bound...there is an obligation to support Ruto. Second, if Murathe is Uhuru's mouth piece, they are regarding his message with the contempt it deserves...they are calling him another tenderprenuer together with Wanjigi. And lastly and you will hear this message louder in the coming days...they still hold Raila responsible to PEV and taking Uhuru to ICC, and there are pissed as hell for Uhuru kuree uguruki an ngoma into MK domain...they believe it is shetani na bangi na njohi...they cannot make sense out of this mess. Uhuru cannot make a case to MK voters that he is trying to bring unity by isolating his trusted deputy...he cannot lay Ruto on the alter to redeem Raila's failed dream. Nyeri and Laikipia in particular won't be forced to accept Uhuru's plan without engaging him with serious questions about what really changed.

When both Ruto and Uhuru were indicted by ICC in 2010 - and had to step down - they lost power as cabinet ministers - but they won the ground. It all depend on Mt Kenya. Uhuru has to explain the beef with Ruto and explain the direction. Ruto will play the victim card. If Uhuru doesn't convince the leaders but uses the force - those leaders cannot subsequently go to the ground and use forces. They are people like me - who are going into siasa - and we will be giving the ground what they want to hear. Nobody is intimidating "US". So if you're governor - and you're selling hostile position - like many governors are - and your competitor is with the people - then uko an shida. Waiguru is out. Nakuru governor is also out.

i think it’s the present participle.... the ground is shifting right now.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2020, 05:31:33 PM »
Like Bitsmak told you...there are 2 camps here. Those who believe Kenyan elections are won and those like us who knows it's a big sham. The insiders with western help calls the shots.

FOR MT. KENYA: Just like Uhuru has been confused, frustrated and simply angry that Mt. Kenya had shifted to Ruto, so it is the same. He tried shouting and insults, then intimidation, then jonny come lately offers on coffee/tea/miraa prices but it didn't cut. Nothing has shifted. I am on the ground and the attitude is that "wacha wafanye venye wanataka na sisi time yetu inakuja.." Meaning let Uhuru go on rampage like a madman and do what he feels like, but the ground is not with him. Even matatu touts say "Uhuru ako na utoto mingi sana.. ni bangi..."

Ask Njuri Ncheke on Meru feelings. Ask Plato on his Limuru constituents.

Even if Ruto is not around, people are done with Uhuru. No one can stomach another Uhuru term. Ata heri Raila reigns but Uhuru time is over and he didn't impress. We just have to survive this Uhuru's psychotic episode.

i think it’s the present participle.... the ground is shifting right now.

Yep.  Me too.  I think you can also subscribe to both theories, and still arrive at the conclusion that the hustler is outside looking in, with no cards left to play.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2020, 05:58:23 PM »
FOR MT. KENYA: Just like Uhuru has been confused, frustrated and simply angry that Mt. Kenya had shifted to Ruto, so it is the same. He tried shouting and insults, then intimidation, then jonny come lately offers on coffee/tea/miraa prices but it didn't cut. Nothing has shifted. I am on the ground and the attitude is that "wacha wafanye venye wanataka na sisi time yetu inakuja.." Meaning let Uhuru go on rampage like a madman and do what he feels like, but the ground is not with him. Even matatu touts say "Uhuru ako na utoto mingi sana.. ni bangi..."

Ask Njuri Ncheke on Meru feelings. Ask Plato on his Limuru constituents.

Even if Ruto is not around, people are done with Uhuru. No one can stomach another Uhuru term. Ata heri Raila reigns but Uhuru time is over and he didn't impress. We just have to survive this
I agree, part of Uhuru bitterness is Ruto has a mammoth grassroots following in Mt. Kenya and doesn't require him for endorsement. Ruto did his homework very well, what if he didn't penetrate mt. Kenya and then Uhuru starts these manenos?? he would be at a great disadvantage,he would just have his Kalenjin base, at least Ruto has a fighting chance now doesn't matter what Urogi does. Uhuru wants us to be like babies or nyanza robots that can be tuned wherever and whenever he feels like, impossible and this is driving him crazy he is scratching his balls and ass worse than when maraga annulled the elections. Uhuru wont hesitate to declare Kenya a monarchy with Kenyattas as royal family and him as king, he expected us to sing this to him but instead we are beating drums of war

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2020, 07:43:15 PM »
Kichwa, I do not doubt your sincerity. I have heard some very daring moves to ensure Ruto is out of power and completely neutered. Unfortunately with Madman Uhuru as President and therefore with government machinery/power such moves are seriously on the table. Am afraid they seriously can do anything. Some in Ruto camp were not taking this thing seriously enough but now it's self evident. We are being led by madmen. It's like NOW Uhuru has realized he can be dictatorial and get away with it.

For one, I know Orengo leads some legal team to come up with AN EXPEDITED ROADMAP TO AMENDING THE CONSTITUTION. In other words, they get shortcuts to amend katiba. Then have already neutered Supreme Court issue an approving Opinion and then they are good to go. Such amendments is of course to get rid of a DP; applying it retrospectively is not a problem so long as Supreme Court is onboard. There are other options being considered so I believe you when you talk of "war games on a simulator...."

Of course Senate Speaker can even create a 2/3 majority and it passes. Muturi will even have 2/3 majority and resolutions typed and ready before even convening National Assembly; All what Uhuru has to do is ask Muturi to do it!

Then Without a doubt threats are being issued "openly" and right now TangaTanga Team (especially in Mt. Kenya) has to ride Uhuru/Raila madness. And pray it doesn't get to a point where people get fed up.

Good thing Ruto has advised his troops to just not argue. And they should just accept what's coming and let Uhuru be.

All doors to Ruto presidency in 2022 has been closed including the door where Ouru dies.  Ruto will not be president even if Ouru were to drop dead tomorrow. War games have been played on a simulator and every move that Ruto can make has been taken into consideration and a counter move developed. Ruto's best move is to do what Isaac Ruto did, kiss ass,  like his life depended on it, and survive to fight another day. Start with Ouru's ass, apologise to Gidi and Raila and then declare is total loyalty. And thenm maybe then, can he survive to run in 2027, God willing.

Ruto will not resign. That position is too powerful because if anything happens to Uhuru - you become PORK. It's like Deputy Governor - even if you have no job - you never know. So I don't see Ruto resigning. As for impeachment succeeding tough luck. Getting 2/3 of senate and parliament is no mean feat.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2020, 08:09:51 PM »
Yes, I think they emboldened that with Raila on board, they can literally do anything, but they are courting a rebellion they cannot stop. Once Kalenjin figured out the game is rigged - they won't stomach it like Luo - they will go for secession or armed struggle - and Uhuru will be asking for UN to come to mediate. They keep testing the depth of water - now with one leg- and now about to dive in - and soon they will discover it's very deep - and they won't be turning back. Kalenjin dont have plan B where Ruto doesn't become PORK in 2022.

Uhuru has to be careful - because he might be headed right back in ICC with Ruto - and they won't be evidence on Ruto - because Ruto doesn't have to do anything - he 98% of Kalenjin.

Kichwa, I do not doubt your sincerity. I have heard some very daring moves to ensure Ruto is out of power and completely neutered. Unfortunately with Madman Uhuru as President and therefore with government machinery/power such moves are seriously on the table. Am afraid they seriously can do anything. Some in Ruto camp were not taking this thing seriously enough but now it's self evident. We are being led by madmen. It's like NOW Uhuru has realized he can be dictatorial and get away with it.

For one, I know Orengo leads some legal team to come up with AN EXPEDITED ROADMAP TO AMENDING THE CONSTITUTION. In other words, they get shortcuts to amend katiba. Then have already neutered Supreme Court issue an approving Opinion and then they are good to go. Such amendments is of course to get rid of a DP; applying it retrospectively is not a problem so long as Supreme Court is onboard. There are other options being considered so I believe you when you talk of "war games on a simulator...."

Of course Senate Speaker can even create a 2/3 majority and it passes. Muturi will even have 2/3 majority and resolutions typed and ready before even convening National Assembly; All what Uhuru has to do is ask Muturi to do it!

Then Without a doubt threats are being issued "openly" and right now TangaTanga Team (especially in Mt. Kenya) has to ride Uhuru/Raila madness. And pray it doesn't get to a point where people get fed up.

Good thing Ruto has advised his troops to just not argue. And they should just accept what's coming and let Uhuru be.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2020, 08:47:39 PM »
All the hue and cry from Garliv and Pundit- is smelling dog-beating early and creating a narrative. Kihika and Murkomen have high court appointment and will prove there was no quorum if true. Of course there is nothing magical about Ruto Kalenjin warriors that would immunize Ruto from mischief. Kalenjin barbarism is centuries old and it plain stupid to feed the hyena your goat. Simply get your rungu and spear ready to face the animal.

Raila will clean the floor with Ruto regardless of PEV 2 and secession. :) He can’t beat Raila with Uhuru backing despite all the lies about Ruto stranglehold in GEMA. That the Kalenjin alien somehow represent Mt Kenya interest... That hot air and blinkers that are melting away as we watch. Spin works until it doesn’t.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2020, 10:38:24 PM »
Laughable. The narrative of invincible, thoroughbred Warrior has been shattered. I was expecting Ruto to fight back and hit back twice as hard and make the country ungovernable only for him to show up waving white flag seeking sympathy, throwing his lieutenants under the bus. I was shocked....is this the same Ruto who would make Millicent Omanga kengen director with one phone call? Now I doubt they can pick up his calls....

Yes, I think they emboldened that with Raila on board, they can literally do anything, but they are courting a rebellion they cannot stop. Once Kalenjin figured out the game is rigged - they won't stomach it like Luo - they will go for secession or armed struggle - and Uhuru will be asking for UN to come to mediate. They keep testing the depth of water - now with one leg- and now about to dive in - and soon they will discover it's very deep - and they won't be turning back. Kalenjin dont have plan B where Ruto doesn't become PORK in 2022.

Uhuru has to be careful - because he might be headed right back in ICC with Ruto - and they won't be evidence on Ruto - because Ruto doesn't have to do anything - he 98% of Kalenjin.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2020, 10:42:56 PM »
Precisely, they only had 2 cards and one joker ( Senate, parliament and fake PEV) . Once parliament is sorted out it's all over. Gideon must be celebrating, Uhuru has cleared the way for Moi 2.0

All the hue and cry from Garliv and Pundit- is smelling dog-beating early and creating a narrative. Kihika and Murkomen have high court appointment and will prove there was no quorum if true. Of course there is nothing magical about Ruto Kalenjin warriors that would immunize Ruto from mischief. Kalenjin barbarism is centuries old and it plain stupid to feed the hyena your goat. Simply get your rungu and spear ready to face the animal.

Raila will clean the floor with Ruto regardless of PEV 2 and secession. :) He can’t beat Raila with Uhuru backing despite all the lies about Ruto stranglehold in GEMA. That the Kalenjin alien somehow represent Mt Kenya interest... That hot air and blinkers that are melting away as we watch. Spin works until it doesn’t.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2020, 11:52:54 PM »
If Raila doesn’t shoot himself in the foot, keeps his coalition of Luhya, Kamba, coast, parts of Rift Valley and north eastern, he will win by noon on the election. Ruto can have all the Kikuyu votes but will not win, why? Without one them in the game, Kikuyus will have the lowest turnout ever like 30%. I do not  see where a situation where any of my relatives in central wake up at 4am or abandon their business for Ruto. There will also be a major campaign to remind them of Moi days and Ruto’s corruption ways. I think the govt has an explosive dossier on this guy and his thieving ways.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2020, 04:50:36 AM »
Pokot and Tugen are not even bothered by Ruto nonsense... they just pokonyad the bone from Elgeyo. Now Kipsigis are about to be appeased through Isaac. I heard Gideon saying the Uhuru/GEMA debt is to the Kalenjin not Ruto...

Precisely, they only had 2 cards and one joker ( Senate, parliament and fake PEV) . Once parliament is sorted out it's all over. Gideon must be celebrating, Uhuru has cleared the way for Moi 2.0

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2020, 04:59:25 AM »
If Raila doesn’t shoot himself in the foot, keeps his coalition of Luhya, Kamba, coast, parts of Rift Valley and north eastern, he will win by noon on the election. Ruto can have all the Kikuyu votes but will not win, why? Without one them in the game, Kikuyus will have the lowest turnout ever like 30%. I do not  see where a situation where any of my relatives in central wake up at 4am or abandon their business for Ruto. There will also be a major campaign to remind them of Moi days and Ruto’s corruption ways. I think the govt has an explosive dossier on this guy and his thieving ways.

The real card is Kiambaa videos. It is like Hitler Nazi gas chambers that cremated Jews alive. I keep reading that Kikuyu blame Raila for PEV not Ruto: yawwnnnn. Whether GEMA vote big or small Ruto will not get them without Uhuru.

I don’t see Raila messing this by taking Tangatanga self- serving advice to make big demands. He will accept the small bone for the bigger prize. If Ruto endorses Raila -  :D  :D - we can just swear him in without elections.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2020, 05:09:35 AM »
Kissing the ring.. another senator heartlessly abandons the hustler

Senator Naomi Jillo defends absence from Uhuru's meeting

I would like to state that my loyalty lies with our Head of State and Party Leader, His Excellency President Uhuru M. Kenyatta,” she said Friday.

She disclosed that she stands by and is guided by the President's decisions in all matters affecting "our Party and our great Nation."

I congratulate and support our new leaders in Senate; Sen Samuel Pogishio, Sen Fatuma Dullo, Sen Irungu Kangata and Sen Farhiya Haji.”

https://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Jillo-defends-absence-from-Uhuru-meeting/3126390-5553618-uppm1e/index.html

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2020, 09:25:49 AM »
Kiambaa is dead - next kiambaa is what they need to worry about.You don't want to wake up those demons. Besides where have you been last 10yrs.
The real card is Kiambaa videos. It is like Hitler Nazi gas chambers that cremated Jews alive. I keep reading that Kikuyu blame Raila for PEV not Ruto: yawwnnnn. Whether GEMA vote big or small Ruto will not get them without Uhuru.

I don’t see Raila messing this by taking Tangatanga self- serving advice to make big demands. He will accept the small bone for the bigger prize. If Ruto endorses Raila -  :D  :D - we can just swear him in without elections.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2020, 01:46:09 PM »
The Kikuyus in Rift Valley are behind Ruto and will vote in massive numbers for him. Will Kalenjins then go on and start killing their neighbors who voted with them?I think Ruto is too intelligent for that, he does not want to be disenfranchised and lose his massive wealth. Raila also has a lot of asses to kiss before all this comes to fruition, he has betrayed a lot of people to be where he is, luhyas, Kambas, Luos in the Miguna army etc

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2020, 02:17:17 PM »
If they vote for Ruto - they will live happily thereafter - if they don't - then Kalenjin will vent their frustration on them for a long time. That, unfortunately, is the politics. The same fate is going to befall kipsigis in Narok - there is going to be land clashes as Maasai defend Narok.
The Kikuyus in Rift Valley are behind Ruto and will vote in massive numbers for him. Will Kalenjins then go on and start killing their neighbors who voted with them?I think Ruto is too intelligent for that, he does not want to be disenfranchised and lose his massive wealth. Raila also has a lot of asses to kiss before all this comes to fruition, he has betrayed a lot of people to be where he is, luhyas, Kambas, Luos in the Miguna army etc

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2020, 12:27:45 AM »
@Robina, YES. Debt is not to Ruto as a person, but to the Kalenjin. Therefore whoever Kalenjins have accepted as their leader/frontman is where the payment should be deposited. It happens to be Ruto and therefore Debt is owed to Ruto. Gideon is a non-starter in Kalenjin Land. If you think GM will deliver anything more than 2% then you better stop dreaming.

Second, Gema has beef with Uhuru. They no longer respect him as they used to. And they wish he was out of power. Even an old aunt has been treating Uhuru as someone he cannot even watch on TV delivering his mumbling. It's that bad.
Then you fail to appreciate or understand that Uhuru is on his FINAL TERM. He has served his two terms and no one wants him back. If he was dumping Ruto as we were going for 2nd term and took Raila, THEN there  would be a chance that Gema would follow him. And even then it would have taken a lot of convincing the masses WHY he was teaming up with Raila. So for now, everyone in Gema knows/understand WE DON'T HAVE SOMEONE FOR PRESIDENT THIS TIME and WE ARE SUPPORTING RUTO. Uhuru has not explained to people why he is ditching Ruto; Why he wants to stay in power; Why Raila? etc etc. He just expects that Gema is made up of zombies who will follow his ass wherever he goes. It ain't happening!
It is the same attitude you and Raila and his supporters and political thinkers assume; that with Uhuru on board then Gema is taken care of. NOT THIS TIME. IT AIN'T WORKING AND IT WILL FAIL. WATCH THIS SPACE.

Things are thick; Irungu Kang;ata has gotten nothing but abuse and total rejection in his County for being with UHuru/Raila camp. You'd expect his County will be happy for he has been "promoted" but he's having it rough. That should tell you something. And there are no signs that it will change soon.

Third, any right thinking Geman even the not schooled one all agree THERE IS NO SUFFICIENT REASON TO ABANDON/BETRAY RUTO. And therefore most now see Uhuru as "selling us" that we cannot stick to a political deal or vote for anyone else. Ironically this view (without context) was popularized by Raila and now people are determined to prove it isn't true. Besides, even a bodaboda rider or a butchery attendant can see consequences of what Uhuru is doing; SO HOW COME UHURU CANNOT?

NB: Gema are not coward that they must support Ruto out of fear; but people are asking JUST TELL US WHY HE IS NO LONGER A GOOD PARTNER!? That crap of him being corrupt is and will not wash in Gema. Reason being "Who's clean?" Even there are people who can give you list of items/possessions Kenyatta the father as recorded by the British and ask you "walipata hizi vitu zote aje wako nazo leo?" Besides, let me not start with several scandals associated with Uhuru or Raila. Or any senior politician who have been in government. So that won't wash.
Should you bring issues that Ruto is to blame for PEV, then where was Raila? For if Uhuru reject Ruto because of PEV against Kikuyus, is Raila innocent? Besides, people know Raila campaigned and popularised 41 vs 1 and this is not a secret. Then he's blamed (for real or imagined) for instigating ICC charges and cases against Ruto and Uhuru.
Finally on PEV, since some peace meetings and others held in Nakuru and other places Ruto actually did talk about PEV and took "the Royal blame and apologised..." and people went on to form coalition which won in 2013. Since then people know Ruto has stuck to his word/promise and he has been a LOYAL DEPUTY to Uhuru. Therefore there is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON NOT TO VOTE FOR HIM IN 2022.

That's the context of what's cooking.

For future violence; that's my theory (and a real possibility) that it can happen without anyone "big" planning as Kikuyus/Kalenjins live intermixed in the RV. And when things get hot emotions can get out of hand. More importantly i do not trust Uhuru/Raila group to play fair. Some dark forces may instigate violence as a way "getting rid of the obstacle..." through the ICC. Ole Ledama was laying the basics for such and it is a good thing BBI Reggae took a pause (half-time as per RAO).   

BTW, I do not think Raila has Kambas on his side. You have claimed numerously that Raila has the upper hand outside of Gema/Kalenjin. That is not supported by fact. Raila is assured of Luos, Luhyas. Kisiis maybe 60%, Somalis are with Ruto and so are Turkanas. Kambas are NOT with Raila unless Kalonzo still agree to keep following Raila. So where are Raila numbers? And i bet majority of Maasais are with Ruto (you can take it to the bank..)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2020, 09:06:24 AM »
No serious GEMA is biting PEV 2 bait of vote Ruto or else. Kiambaa gas chamber videos will finish Ruto. Contra to your imaginations Ruto has warned Sudis and Cherargeis to be mute. No war cries. Cause you threaten GEMA ... now they NEED Uhuru to stay in power to protect them. Threats or actual PEV 2 will bruise Ruto and Kalenjin badly - in bodycount and politically. Kalenjin just like GEMA are weary to be dragged down the abyss by Ruto greed. Waging war without Odinga political cover is 41 vs 1 as Luhya and Gusii diaspora face collateral. Kalenjin will show Ruto the middle finger and join Gideon and Isaac.

Ruto can lose Kalenjin sooner than Uhuru with Mt Kenya. No one will sink with the lone ranger as Uhuru prop Pokot, Tugen and Kipsigis.

Kiambaa is dead - next kiambaa is what they need to worry about.You don't want to wake up those demons. Besides where have you been last 10yrs.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2020, 09:10:45 AM »
Ruto kitu gani? By the time your wit resurrect... Ruto will be at 14% URP.

Mr Kenyatta, who for a long period avoided calling a PG for fear of possible embarrassment as most of the lawmakers were seen to be pro-Ruto, is now buoyed by the “Senate experiment”.

A number of MPs allied to the DP have confessed to switching camps for their political survival.

“Why would I lose my job for a man I’m not even sure will be the next president? It’s not worth it,” one of them said.

https://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Cabinet--PSs-in-panic-as-axe-looms/3126390-5554128-1cs2o9z/index.html

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2020, 11:26:14 AM »
Lol. You're one cartoon.
Ruto can lose Kalenjin sooner than Uhuru with Mt Kenya. No one will sink with the lone ranger as Uhuru prop Pokot, Tugen and Kipsigis.