Author Topic: Ruto running out of options in 2022 race as ground shifts  (Read 10016 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Ruto running out of options in 2022 race as ground shifts
« on: May 14, 2020, 12:14:15 PM »
https://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Why-Uhuru-is-on-the-warpath/3126390-5552022-nt1ytd/index.html
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Ruto running out of options in 2022 race as ground shifts
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2020, 01:31:14 PM »
When did the ground shift? The leadership can be intimidated but can you intimidated the ground. Gideon Moi has about the same votes as Raila has in Kalenjin. 2%, If Ruto was popular yesterday in certain circles- I don't see how hounding his allies has made him unpopular.

The correct English is POWERSHIFT. The ground we need at least some opinion poll.

Uhuru has shifted gears in the power trans in the hope that he can now navigate the slippery ground.

The verdict is still out there....at least in Mt Kenya.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2020, 02:22:58 PM »
i think it’s the present participle.... the ground is shifting right now.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2020, 02:38:23 PM »
When both Ruto and Uhuru were indicted by ICC in 2010 - and had to step down - they lost power as cabinet ministers - but they won the ground. It all depend on Mt Kenya. Uhuru has to explain the beef with Ruto and explain the direction. Ruto will play the victim card. If Uhuru doesn't convince the leaders but uses the force - those leaders cannot subsequently go to the ground and use forces. They are people like me - who are going into siasa - and we will be giving the ground what they want to hear. Nobody is intimidating "US". So if you're governor - and you're selling hostile position - like many governors are - and your competitor is with the people - then uko an shida. Waiguru is out. Nakuru governor is also out.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2020, 05:09:36 PM »
Only reason Ruto had some ground is cause Uhuru let him. Especially in Jubilee 1.0 Uhuru had no choice but to turn the blind eye to Ruto mlolongo and such mischief. Complete with “Ndugu yangu” sleight of hand. People like decisiveness and your boy won’t survive this. He is a Kalenjin alien and has no big GEMA with him. As the omena turncoats abandon him to save their careers he will be left high and dry. Worse than Raila in Kalenjin 2012.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2020, 05:56:48 PM »
Not easy. For starters Uhuru has to explain many things including the fate of 1M gema diaspora - from Kitale to Nakuru - and that is not easy conversation. It not mlolongo mps - senators, governors and name - them - are struggling on the ground. The ground is hostile.So hostile Uhuru could only get 8 Jubilee senators - and he is PORK :) - And that probably took a lot of NIS hardwork.

It been 2.5yrs since Uhuru started this cold war - and he has no traction. Now he is making for the final push - and if it fails - he will not only depend on NASA but he will have zero ground work as he becomes lame duck.

The guy is so desperate he got chopper for Isaac Ruto - who has two Mps - both not keen to work with him :)

Only reason Ruto had some ground is cause Uhuru let him. Especially in Jubilee 1.0 Uhuru had no choice but to turn the blind eye to Ruto mlolongo and such mischief. Complete with “Ndugu yangu” sleight of hand. People like decisiveness and your boy won’t survive this. He is a Kalenjin alien and has no big GEMA with him. As the omena turncoats abandon him to save their careers he will be left high and dry. Worse than Raila in Kalenjin 2012.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2020, 06:52:23 PM »
If Ruto is unable to save Murkomen, kihika Kimani ndota and Millicent Omanga then my fren is done. Invisible Ruto is no more. Funny some legislators thought Ruto was co president...

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2020, 06:58:02 PM »
I am glad I also got booted as chief rigger ;) Uhuru can use brute force  - but he cannot force people to love him. Anyway right now Raila ndio kusema. So be happy. Ruto gave up on 50-50 when he folder Jubilee and accepted Uhuru to be his leader.
If Ruto is unable to save Murkomen, kihika Kimani ndota and Millicent Omanga then my fren is done. Invisible Ruto is no more. Funny some legislators thought Ruto was co president...

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2020, 07:26:06 PM »
Ruto gave up 50 - 50 with an eye on 100 % to secure his bet he took parliament and Senate but forgot you need the police and military to protect your gains. Fell in the trap of 'president in waiting' with a whole battalion on nyakinyuas labeled inua mama or inua marinda.  Nobody love any politician it all boils down to what a politician can do for you and with over trillion shilling loans lined up for Uhuru believe me he will have enough money to doll out...finishing stalled projects etc etc...then pipo will be like kweli URP pipo were sabotaging muthamaki...

I am glad I also got booted as chief rigger ;) Uhuru can use brute force  - but he cannot force people to love him. Anyway right now Raila ndio kusema. So be happy. Ruto gave up on 50-50 when he folder Jubilee and accepted Uhuru to be his leader.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2020, 09:03:40 PM »
COVID-19 has killed any chance we will see development.
Ruto gave up 50 - 50 with an eye on 100 % to secure his bet he took parliament and Senate but forgot you need the police and military to protect your gains. Fell in the trap of 'president in waiting' with a whole battalion on nyakinyuas labeled inua mama or inua marinda.  Nobody love any politician it all boils down to what a politician can do for you and with over trillion shilling loans lined up for Uhuru believe me he will have enough money to doll out...finishing stalled projects etc etc...then pipo will be like kweli URP pipo were sabotaging muthamaki...

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2020, 09:41:11 PM »

Already people are lying low like envelopes... on the first shot. No one wants to be another Waititu. Pundit needs to smell the coffee.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2020, 09:47:52 PM »
GEMA have lived in RV since the 60s and have never voted for Kalenjin. They won’t start now. You can’t tame a barbarian by feeding him your children.

Uhuru was shadow-boxing hoping Ruto would see sense. The man continued chest-thumping- claiming he has the ground, the party and Parliament. Now ati he has PEV 2 card - which is more hot air because it contradictory to also court GEMA. He can kill Kikuyu or even Gusii - AFTER THE FACT :) - he will still go home if not to jail.

Not easy. For starters Uhuru has to explain many things including the fate of 1M gema diaspora - from Kitale to Nakuru - and that is not easy conversation. It not mlolongo mps - senators, governors and name - them - are struggling on the ground. The ground is hostile.So hostile Uhuru could only get 8 Jubilee senators - and he is PORK :) - And that probably took a lot of NIS hardwork.

It been 2.5yrs since Uhuru started this cold war - and he has no traction. Now he is making for the final push - and if it fails - he will not only depend on NASA but he will have zero ground work as he becomes lame duck.

The guy is so desperate he got chopper for Isaac Ruto - who has two Mps - both not keen to work with him :)

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2020, 09:57:06 PM »
FOR MT. KENYA: Just like Uhuru has been confused, frustrated and simply angry that Mt. Kenya had shifted to Ruto, so it is the same. He tried shouting and insults, then intimidation, then jonny come lately offers on coffee/tea/miraa prices but it didn't cut. Nothing has shifted. I am on the ground and the attitude is that "wacha wafanye venye wanataka na sisi time yetu inakuja.." Meaning let Uhuru go on rampage like a madman and do what he feels like, but the ground is not with him. Even matatu touts say "Uhuru ako na utoto mingi sana.. ni bangi..."

Ask Njuri Ncheke on Meru feelings. Ask Plato on his Limuru constituents.

Even if Ruto is not around, people are done with Uhuru. No one can stomach another Uhuru term. Ata heri Raila reigns but Uhuru time is over and he didn't impress. We just have to survive this Uhuru's psychotic episode.

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2020, 10:09:40 PM »
Violence may occur but it will be provoked by the dark forces so as to "remove the obstacle via ICC..." Or it could just be as a result of spontaneous reaction. When things start going downhill, sometimes they take their own logic and momentum. But am serious; the first scenario of dark forces is very much likely.

Besides plan is to have GNU soonest. I hear MaDvD is demanding something but he's being offered CS Treasury. And RAO to be DP by August (this being the time they think they will have gotten rid of WSR as DP if he doesn't resign.) Weeks ago Uhuru demanded he resigns but DP kept silence.  Then there is a court ruling on Weston land issue on 29th May which would most likely order demolition of the hotel "as being on public land..) Things will get hot and hot so chances of some Ruto supporters attacking other is not farfetched.

We need a way to get rid of Uhuru; he's danger to national security and wellbeing. UHURU IS CLEARLY THE MADMAN HERE

GEMA have lived in RV since the 60s and have never voted for Kalenjin. They won’t start now. You can’t tame a barbarian by feeding him your children.

Uhuru was shadow-boxing hoping Ruto would see sense. The man continued chest-thumping- claiming he has the ground, the party and Parliament. Now ati he has PEV 2 card - which is more hot air because it contradictory to also court GEMA. He can kill Kikuyu or even Gusii - AFTER THE FACT :) - he will still go home if not to jail.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2020, 10:11:54 PM »
Would you be willing to live in Eldoret or Nandi or Nakuru or Kericho or Baringo yourself. Talk is cheap. We are talking people lifes and ifetime investment. Uhuru is playing with other people lives and investment. When he promised Ruto 10-10 he knew there would be consequences.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2020, 10:14:35 PM »
Ruto will not resign. That position is too powerful because if anything happens to Uhuru - you become PORK. It's like Deputy Governor - even if you have no job - you never know. So I don't see Ruto resigning. As for impeachment succeeding tough luck. Getting 2/3 of senate and parliament is no mean feat.

Violence may occur but it will be provoked by the dark forces so as to "remove the obstacle via ICC..." Or it could just be as a result of spontaneous reaction. When things start going downhill, sometimes they take their own logic and momentum. But am serious; the first scenario of dark forces is very much likely.

Besides plan is to have GNU soonest. I hear MaDvD is demanding something but he's being offered CS Treasury. And RAO to be DP by August (this being the time they think they will have gotten rid of WSR as DP if he doesn't resign.) Weeks ago Uhuru demanded he resigns but DP kept silence.  Then there is a court ruling on Weston land issue on 29th May which would most likely order demolition of the hotel "as being on public land..) Things will get hot and hot so chances of some Ruto supporters attacking other is not farfetched.

We need a way to get rid of Uhuru; he's danger to national security and wellbeing. UHURU IS CLEARLY THE MADMAN HERE

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2020, 10:17:48 PM »
Tangatanga runs on lies- especially fake stories in the gutter press. La Mada fiasco. Lots of nonsense about Uhuru being heckled in Ol Kalou. Chiefs vetting people in Uhuru rallies. Uhuru making donations to UK. Pundit even posts plain lies here on Nipate about Raila and ODM demands on Uhuru. 8) - desperate to create a wedge. Haha all this to malign a man who is allegedly so unpopular.

GEMA love Ruto....  :) ohh they hate Kenyatta. Now Uhuru has stopped playing fair - called Ruto’s bluff - start war and see where the hoi polloi file. Or well, get ready to see your hero beg for mercy.

So Garliv don’t worry many Kenyans on the ground are on my speed-dial too. Many of them will not vote for Ruto no matter what MOU was signed - even with genocide threats. Worse - most non-GEMA loathe Ruto much more than Uhuru - while they love Raila.

Raila was already ahead and now will clean the floor with Ruto.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2020, 10:31:49 PM »
I get how Uhuru not sucking up to Ruto can provoke some barbarians to commit genocide in the valley. The issue is their barbarism not Uhuru’s actions. They been tearing foetuses out of wombs long before Uhuru came around.

Funny one minute Uhuru is dictatorial - the next PEV is fair game. It reminds me of Kibra where Ruto employs pure ukora but whines loudly when he is outfoxed.

Vote for Ruto or else... is not just mad but bizarre logic. If you feed a hyena your goat today - he will still raid the pen tomorrow. He is WILD - cowardice won’t save you.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2020, 10:41:26 PM »
I am not saying people will not die or lose property. I am saying Ruto will get dog-beating by Raila with or without PEV 2.

Would you be willing to live in Eldoret or Nandi or Nakuru or Kericho or Baringo yourself. Talk is cheap. We are talking people lifes and ifetime investment. Uhuru is playing with other people lives and investment. When he promised Ruto 10-10 he knew there would be consequences.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2020, 10:57:29 PM »
Like Bitsmak told you...there are 2 camps here. Those who believe Kenyan elections are won and those like us who knows it's a big sham. The insiders with western help calls the shots.

FOR MT. KENYA: Just like Uhuru has been confused, frustrated and simply angry that Mt. Kenya had shifted to Ruto, so it is the same. He tried shouting and insults, then intimidation, then jonny come lately offers on coffee/tea/miraa prices but it didn't cut. Nothing has shifted. I am on the ground and the attitude is that "wacha wafanye venye wanataka na sisi time yetu inakuja.." Meaning let Uhuru go on rampage like a madman and do what he feels like, but the ground is not with him. Even matatu touts say "Uhuru ako na utoto mingi sana.. ni bangi..."

Ask Njuri Ncheke on Meru feelings. Ask Plato on his Limuru constituents.

Even if Ruto is not around, people are done with Uhuru. No one can stomach another Uhuru term. Ata heri Raila reigns but Uhuru time is over and he didn't impress. We just have to survive this Uhuru's psychotic episode.