Author Topic: Waititu: Ruto doesn't pick my calls anymore  (Read 2871 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Waititu: Ruto doesn't pick my calls anymore
« on: May 07, 2020, 07:32:43 PM »
this fool stupidly stood up for Ruto... in Uhuru home county... while likes of Wa Iria and Kimemia swiftly toed the line.

https://www.nation.co.ke/counties/kiambu/Waititu--my-friends-don-t-pick-my-calls-anymore/1183274-5545178-102xq9fz/index.html
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Waititu: Ruto doesn't pick my calls anymore
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2020, 07:56:19 PM »
Sonko went the other route (Sonko acted like Atwoli - promised Uhuru 3rd term and even campaigned for it :) :))  - both are dead - they play both ruto and uhuru - thinking they understand politics. Waitutu story sounds kinda "tragic" but he has lost it all.

Ruto is with Kabogo now.

The problem with Waitutu was trying to be smart.

Politics you need to stick with one side and dig in.

You cannot be 50-50 like Kalonzo.

Politics is CUTTHROAT - once somebody sense vulnerability -n they will crash you.

Waitutu politics is over. Ruto is going with Kabogo - he cannot risk a well know thief in Kiambu - what for? If he has been loyal to Ruto - Ruto would be loyal - but at slightest sign of trouble, he had run to Kibicho - and now he has no one to call.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2020, 08:10:24 PM »
Sonko went the other route - both are dead - they play both ruto and uhuru - thinking they understand politics. Waitutu story sounds kinda "tragic" but he has lost it all.

Ruto is with Kabogo now.

Politics is CUTTHROAT - once somebody sense vulnerability -n they will crash you.

Waititu stuck out for Ruto like a sore thumb. He was brazenly telling off Uhuru like Nyoro or Moses Kuria. It only once Uhuru unleashed the dogs the fool started pretending to back down. Waititu is just so dumb - likes of Muthomi Njuki was a diehard Ruto guy but is clever and cannot hang for noone.

Sonko defied Uhuru during JP nominations - refused to back down for PK - it was about time. He was Ruto mlolongo product like Waititu so once Handshake happened - cause Nairobi MCA is 50-50 JP-ODM - Sonko was always DOA without Uhuru or Raila backing. Of course he made the major blunder of going with Ruto against Uhuru.

I have seen Nyoro calling Uhuru names on YouTube - he better not have some KRA balance or he will land in the sauce soon. I don't see any of the Mt Kenya crew except diehard Nyoros and Kimani Ngunjiri shipping with Ruto to URP 2. They will fizzle out as the "neutral" MPs - Wamatangis, Kionis - all stick with Uhuru. Ruto losing grip of Jubilee is as bad as BBI succeeding.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2020, 08:35:06 PM »
Dream on. Let me tell you Ruto line up for 2022 - Nakuru - Susan Kihika will nick it - no question asked there. Laikipia - Kiunjuri former governor goes head to head with Kibaki nephew. Kiambu - Kabogo bags it. Nyoro has charisma of a dead wood. Muranga - prepare for duel btw Nyoro and Kangata - Nyoro wins it - Nyoro is the new Peter Keneth in matters CDF. Nyeri - is pretty much open game - Kiunjuri and Ruto will likely back Gachagua - but Mutahi Kagwe might play. Kirinyaga is game shot - Waiguru will be floored by anybody - Ngirici wins it. Embu - tough - most likely Ndwiga or lady from Runyenjes goes versus Lenny Kivuti. Tharaka Prof Karuti can go for that or Mbiku. Meru - Ruto has big problem - but it's good if Munya and Kiraitu can go local - and forget national politics. Nairobi is dicey - ruto likely to go with Sonko - Raila likely to go a Luo (kidero) - or maybe Gusii Arati - while Kikuyus likely want to have another peter keneth or the idiot waweru from Dangoretti - but Sakaja is likely to get Uhuru nod

But big problem - Uhuru is going to leave anybody depending on him HIGH and DRY like Kibaki and Moi.

Right now you're better off sticking with Ruto or Raila. Uhuru is waste of time. He cares about NOW. Not 2022.

Uhuru is liability going into 2022 - Ruto is lucky - he doesn't have to run Uhuru 3rd term - he can blame all on Raila (Including CORONA :) - run on a hustler/change platform.

Sonko went the other route - both are dead - they play both ruto and uhuru - thinking they understand politics. Waitutu story sounds kinda "tragic" but he has lost it all.

Ruto is with Kabogo now.

Waititu stuck out for Ruto like a sore thumb. He was brazenly telling off Uhuru like Nyoro or Moses Kuria. It only once Uhuru unleashed the dogs the fool started pretending to back down. Waititu is just so dumb - likes of Muthomi Njuki was a diehard Ruto guy but is clever and cannot hang for noone.

Sonko defied Uhuru during JP nominations - refused to back down for PK - it was about time. He was Ruto mlolongo product like Waititu so once Handshake happened - cause Nairobi MCA is 50-50 JP-ODM - Sonko was always DOA without Uhuru or Raila backing. Of course he made the major blunder of going with Ruto against Uhuru.

I have seen Nyoro calling Uhuru names on YouTube - he better not have some KRA balance or he will land in the sauce soon. I don't see any of the Mt Kenya crew except diehard Nyoros and Kimani Ngunjiri shipping with Ruto to URP 2. They will fizzle out as the "neutral" MPs - Wamatangis, Kionis - all stick with Uhuru. Ruto losing grip of Jubilee is as bad as BBI succeeding.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2020, 09:03:08 PM »
I see - even Omollo know you are in denial.

Ruto needs to form NEW PARTY - cause Uhuru is not handing over the JP ticket - and good luck herding GEMA and Duales there. He needs to build clout on the ground or Kabogo will run on Jubilee or the popular party. If Jubilee is still popular - as is more likely - Kabogo will run on it and beat clueless Dr Nyoro in the primaries like TNA 2013.

Ruto has a BIG PROBLEM - of shipping dicey Gema, Matusa, Bukusu and shebang to new party. Very tough luck. Kiunjuri is DOA as Uhuru ring-fence Mt Kenya West with Kagwe - Mt Kenya East with Munya-Kiraitu. Ndindi Nyoro routing Murang'a on Ruto party is laughable. He is punching way above his weight.

Ruto need to name new party first - buy DP or Ford Asili :) - and attempt say MCA by-election against Uhuru. Then you can start to count the chicken. For now hata mayai hakuna so go back to basics first.

Dream on. Let me tell you Ruto line up for 2022 - Nakuru - Susan Kihika will nick it - no question asked there. Laikipia - Kiunjuri former governor goes head to head with Kibaki nephew. Kiambu - Kabogo bags it. Nyoro has charisma of a dead wood. Muranga - prepare for duel btw Nyoro and Kangata - Nyoro wins it - Nyoro is the new Peter Keneth in matters CDF. Nyeri - is pretty much open game - Kiunjuri and Ruto will likely back Gachagua - but Mutahi Kagwe might play. Kirinyaga is game shot - Waiguru will be floored by anybody - Ngirici wins it. Embu - tough - most likely Ndwiga or lady from Runyenjes goes versus Lenny Kivuti. Tharaka Prof Karuti can go for that or Mbiku. Meru - Ruto has big problem - but it's good if Munya and Kiraitu can go local - and forget national politics. Nairobi is dicey - ruto likely to go with Sonko - Raila likely to go a Luo (kidero) - or maybe Gusii Arati - while Kikuyus likely want to have another peter keneth or the idiot waweru from Dangoretti - but Sakaja is likely to get Uhuru nod

But big problem - Uhuru is going to leave anybody depending on him HIGH and DRY like Kibaki and Moi.

Right now you're better off sticking with Ruto or Raila. Uhuru is waste of time. He cares about NOW. Not 2022.

Uhuru is liability going into 2022 - Ruto is lucky - he doesn't have to run Uhuru 3rd term - he can blame all on Raila (Including CORONA :) - run on a hustler/change platform.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2020, 07:45:04 AM »
Pundit so who is Ruto runningmate if Kiunjuri goes for governor?

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2020, 08:13:27 AM »
Waititu is a pig

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2020, 08:27:33 AM »
Excellent advice for Ruto

Kiguta: Only one way out for Ruto, accept the ugly truth

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2020, 09:31:58 AM »
Waititu was naive. Busy looting county funds and believing he can go against the state machinery. He just like Sonko at the moment will feel the weight of deep state. Never bite the hand that is feeding you.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2020, 10:20:17 AM »
Nobody forsaw the stupid rule that requires governors to step down. That is what killed devolution. Right now a governor is not any better than DC. They are all under the direct orders of Kibicho. Unless that court rulling is reversed by the Supreme court (Court of appeal upheld it) - being governor in kenya is tenure-less. You're just waiting for DCI to take you to the local magistrate.
Waititu was naive. Busy looting county funds and believing he can go against the state machinery. He just like Sonko at the moment will feel the weight of deep state. Never bite the hand that is feeding you.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2020, 01:12:53 PM »
this fool stupidly stood up for Ruto... in Uhuru home county... while likes of Wa Iria and Kimemia swiftly toed the line.

https://www.nation.co.ke/counties/kiambu/Waititu--my-friends-don-t-pick-my-calls-anymore/1183274-5545178-102xq9fz/index.html
There is more to this story possibly a deflection of attention or smoke screen.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2020, 10:25:12 PM »
Only RV Pundit didn't foresee that ruling - which is plain commonsense and the plain reading of Chapter 6 letter and spirit. When Mugambi then Ngugi then CoA were hearing the case by EACC/DPP you were here arguing for thieves. That the people have a democractic right to commit suicide let alone elect scumbags. Your real fear, of course, is that William Ruto could well end up barred from public office.

Well from the recent "right to own property" ruling, SCORK is not in the mood to entertain looters. At least not the dumb ones. Don't hold your breath.

Nobody forsaw the stupid rule that requires governors to step down. That is what killed devolution. Right now a governor is not any better than DC. They are all under the direct orders of Kibicho. Unless that court rulling is reversed by the Supreme court (Court of appeal upheld it) - being governor in kenya is tenure-less. You're just waiting for DCI to take you to the local magistrate.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2020, 01:57:44 PM »
It was a bad ruling and pray Ruto or Raila - political animals don't become pork - because like Moi they will enact absolute power.Wanjohi has a hangover to deal with.
Only RV Pundit didn't foresee that ruling - which is plain commonsense and the plain reading of Chapter 6 letter and spirit. When Mugambi then Ngugi then CoA were hearing the case by EACC/DPP you were here arguing for thieves. That the people have a democractic right to commit suicide let alone elect scumbags. Your real fear, of course, is that William Ruto could well end up barred from public office.

Well from the recent "right to own property" ruling, SCORK is not in the mood to entertain looters. At least not the dumb ones. Don't hold your breath.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2020, 08:42:34 AM »
That’s exactly how it should be regardless of who succeeds Kenyatta. Raila has better integrity than Ruto but both are blood-letting hounds.

Time for President Odinga- calm down and watch this.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2020, 08:57:17 AM »
I am okay with President Raila - if GEMA are okay with it - I think my axe with Raila is way smaller - heck I voted and campaigned for Raila passionately just 10yrs ago. If Railas get this - good. If Ruto get it - better. What is not Okay is Uhuru to extend his term in any form.
That’s exactly how it should be regardless of who succeeds Kenyatta. Raila has better integrity than Ruto but both are blood-letting hounds.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2020, 09:30:51 AM »
COVID has torpedoed Kenyatta ukora. Now he will settle for usual MOU and handpicked DPORK say PK. The stars are lined up for Raila. Apart from dead Moi Raila has no big axe to grind- that was Kibaki and now Ruto propaganda.

Raila is a liberal (women rights, gays, etc) while Ruto is a conservative (African, Christian and family values). The rest is usual big name in history book and legacy they both crave so much.

I am okay with President Raila - if GEMA are okay with it - I think my axe with Raila is way smaller - heck I voted and campaigned for Raila passionately just 10yrs ago. If Railas get this - good. If Ruto get it - better. What is not Okay is Uhuru to extend his term in any form.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2020, 11:28:28 AM »
When I see Kichwa here - I will believe it. You're doing better than Kichwa who use to think Kibaki was PREPARING THE WAY for Raila :) - then Raila was all over the map with MAU and ICC.
COVID has torpedoed Kenyatta ukora. Now he will settle for usual MOU and handpicked DPORK say PK. The stars are lined up for Raila. Apart from dead Moi Raila has no big axe to grind- that was Kibaki and now Ruto propaganda.

Raila is a liberal (women rights, gays, etc) while Ruto is a conservative (African, Christian and family values). The rest is usual big name in history book and legacy they both crave so much.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2020, 12:02:14 PM »
It is you RV Pundit who has been holding the Kichwa Mbaya position - aka Uhurutopia - despite all signs and Jubilee NARC-esque mayhem. At least now reality is sinking in... you’re embracing possible President Odinga - as the blinkers melt away.  :)

When I see Kichwa here - I will believe it. You're doing better than Kichwa who use to think Kibaki was PREPARING THE WAY for Raila :) - then Raila was all over the map with MAU and ICC.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2020, 12:45:52 PM »
Your reality is messed up. I told you the constitution will NOT happen. You've cried for years now - and I see you're starting to realize the inevitability. Now you're telling us Uhuru will support Raila just to spite Ruto. Very funny. Kichwa would admire you.

No constitution change - Ruto jaywalk to PORK.

And constitution changes those big are so hard I predicted the possibility of them happening in peacetime too be so LOW- so slowly you'll get to 2022 and realize like many that there is only ONE AND ONLY RV PUNDIT.

Now we are in 2020 June - BBI is dead as a dodo - maybe they will bring it back - and hawk it - when Kenyans will be starving.

It is you RV Pundit who has been holding the Kichwa Mbaya position - aka Uhurutopia - despite all signs and Jubilee NARC-esque mayhem. At least now reality is sinking in... you’re embracing possible President Odinga - as the blinkers melt away.  :)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2020, 01:50:26 PM »
Instead of Acting PORK as he ride Jubilee mean-machine.. haha - Ruto is looking in the kitchen through the window. Let’s just say we have both had hits & misses.

I think we are at loggerheads as usual and must wait to see new reality.