Author Topic: Chicago Negro Defies Covid Lockdown  (Read 1885 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Chicago Negro Defies Covid Lockdown
« on: April 28, 2020, 02:25:29 AM »
Happened 2 days ago west-side.

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: Chicago Negro Defies Covid Lockdown
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2020, 03:49:16 AM »
Hormones man. All that sugar and energy got go somewhere

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2020, 03:59:42 AM »
Hormones man. All that sugar and energy got go somewhere

I thought that too.  Without covid-19, some of these Negroes would already be dead.  Shot.  That hood is a war-zone.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2020, 05:46:11 AM »
Very sad how these poor souls live

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2020, 09:14:23 AM »
Natural selection at its finest
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2020, 01:58:19 PM »
Natural selection at its finest

Covid-19 has actually helped them.  They normally would be offing each other in some inexplicable gun violence at a faster clip.  Male life expectancy in some of these hoods is early twenties.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2020, 06:30:09 PM »
STDs a whorehouse
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2020, 11:49:58 PM »
Chi-town be balling

https://www.tmz.com/2020/04/28/another-packed-chicago-house-party-features-stripper-coronavirus-pandemic/

These guys have had just had it with the lock-down.  It's been weeks of practically no social life.  Understandable, but still stupid.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2020, 03:41:01 AM »
Tami,
In SFO people are flocking the beach...crazy!

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2020, 07:39:43 AM »
We are clocking 60k deaths with 1m+ infections - 30% of the universal scourge - but folks are rioting against lockdown. :o This is way worse than the fires. God help us.

https://google.org/crisisresponse/covid19-map?hl=en
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2020, 02:22:50 PM »
The only people taking it seriously are democratic leaders and a few republicans.
Once the disease hits, it is a slow moving train. Really takes a toll on the body. Lasts about 4 weeks even with mild symptoms. Those with serious co-morbidity die within 24hrs.

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2020, 08:47:27 PM »
We are clocking 60k deaths with 1m+ infections - 30% of the universal scourge - but folks are rioting against lockdown. :o This is way worse than the fires. God help us.

If the economy collapses we end up with the same the problem we are trying to avoid, except in a collapsed economy.  We may be getting to a point of reckoning.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2020, 12:29:17 AM »

If the economy collapses we end up with the same the problem we are trying to avoid, except in a collapsed economy.  We may be getting to a point of reckoning.

The virus will be with us for a long time. We slowed it down but it’ll be back with a vengeance.
Unless a vaccine or remdesivir saves us. The statistics I see are grim, especially in rural communities
Once it hits a family the only ones who survive are women. Some some researchers think the XX chromosomes help.

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2020, 01:01:48 AM »

The virus will be with us for a long time. We slowed it down but it’ll be back with a vengeance.
Unless a vaccine or remdesivir saves us. The statistics I see are grim, especially in rural communities
Once it hits a family the only ones who survive are women. Some some researchers think the XX chromosomes help.

Is that the drug Fauci mentioned?  Don't let Garliv see that.

Yes, it looks like we have to learn to live with this critter.

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2020, 05:01:49 PM »
Traffic is starting to get back to normal out here.  Is that a good sign or ominous?

Harriet Tubman

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2020, 04:28:17 AM »

Is that the drug Fauci mentioned?  Don't let Garliv see that.

Yes, it looks like we have to learn to live with this critter.
Yap that is the drug. But it is not a magic bullet yet. For those without other diseases, it helps heal faster instead of the 4+ weeks.