Author Topic: Advice For Kamwana From Ole Nkarei, esq.  (Read 11924 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Advice For Kamwana From Ole Nkarei, esq.
« on: October 01, 2014, 04:16:24 PM »
Quote from: ole Nkarei
My Advocate Colleagues advise me that the Presidency is a Unitary "Duo-Personality" without distinctions.  And that this justify the Constitutional Immunity against prosecution of this "Duo-Personality".  And that this is a universal application.

Outside Political considerations, a surrender of the Kenyan President to another Sovereign Authority would imply a collapse of the Martial Order for which the Presidency is in Sole Command - not by dint of War Defeat! I am not a lawyer, don't crucify my opinion if you disagree with it.

As explained to me, Constitutional Provisions require that Uhuru cedes the Presidency either voluntarily or by the Terminal Coercion thru removal processes also stipulated in the Constitution - and then reverts to his singular personality of Citizen Uhuru, so as to render himself a captive under-judgement of the foreign Sovereign.  Me, I am clear what my advise to the C-in-C will be, if it is required.  As much as I am certain that if the C-In-C renders himself, somehow, to the Hague Court, not only will he not return anytime soon, but the Colonialists will be back in Kenya after three months of utter savage ethnic-chaos to cobble together another mongrel Coalition "government" subservient to their machinations for our continued domination. 

That, after all, is the stated purpose of this Hague-Court - why else would the ICC have so desperately struggled to recreate a historically fictitious narrative of the PEV that clearly only justified the arrest of persons to whom the 'Evidence" gathered has such incredulous disconnect?

Quote from: Kadudu
L et Kamwana go face his "personal challenge" and leave the Kenyan State out of this issue.

Quote from: Omena
Has kenya withdrawn yet officially? or its just domo domo
Sourced straight from the restroom break at http://www.nipate.com.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Advice For Kamwana From Ole Nkarei, esq.
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 04:38:47 PM »
That is big fallacy. The constitution has it in black and white. The president immunity on criminal proceedings is lifted on international proceedings. Uhuru can also be arrested and detained by ICC if he was to flout his bail condition. If that happens DPORK will take over.

Previously the constitution gave PORK blanket immunity and kenya would have argued like Bashir that PORK enjoys immunity.

As of now he doesn't enjoy the immunity from ICC. That was big win by Pro-ICC guys who sneak in that provision in the constitution.

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2014, 04:47:18 PM »
That is big fallacy. The constitution has it in black and white. The president immunity on criminal proceedings is lifted on international proceedings. Uhuru can also be arrested and detained by ICC if he was to flout his bail condition. If that happens DPORK will take over.

Previously the constitution gave PORK blanket immunity and kenya would have argued like Bashir that PORK enjoys immunity.

As of now he doesn't enjoy the immunity from ICC. That was big win by Pro-ICC guys who sneak in that provision in the constitution.
Agreed.  The author is famous for engorging himself sick on ignorance.  Then regurgitating the same with authority.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2014, 04:49:14 PM »
No matter.  The court insists that the "Unitary Duo-Personality" show up, and they  will insist even if he triples his personality.  Maybe he can take some "Advocate Colleagues" with him, to clarify to the judges his multiple personalities.

As for the law, I have on Nipate tried to help Ole Nkarei:

http://nipate.com/post401320.html#p401320
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Kichwambaya

• Regular
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2014, 05:08:21 PM »
Ouru should just show up in court and avoid these silly arguments. It will be a little embrassing but  quick and simple.  He should think about it as a prostate test. The doctor tells you to bend over, inserts his fingers and its over in seconds.  Not appearing at the Hague will only complicate matters for him and everybody else.

My Advocate Colleagues advise me that the Presidency is a Unitary "Duo-Personality" without distinctions.  And that this justify the Constitutional Immunity against prosecution of this "Duo-Personality".  And that this is a universal application.

Outside Political considerations, a surrender of the Kenyan President to another Sovereign Authority would imply a collapse of the Martial Order for which the Presidency is in Sole Command - not by dint of War Defeat! I am not a lawyer, don't crucify my opinion if you disagree with it.

As explained to me, Constitutional Provisions require that Uhuru cedes the Presidency either voluntarily or by the Terminal Coercion thru removal processes also stipulated in the Constitution - and then reverts to his singular personality of Citizen Uhuru, so as to render himself a captive under-judgement of the foreign Sovereign.  Me, I am clear what my advise to the C-in-C will be, if it is required.  As much as I am certain that if the C-In-C renders himself, somehow, to the Hague Court, not only will he not return anytime soon, but the Colonialists will be back in Kenya after three months of utter savage ethnic-chaos to cobble together another mongrel Coalition "government" subservient to their machinations for our continued domination. 

That, after all, is the stated purpose of this Hague-Court - why else would the ICC have so desperately struggled to recreate a historically fictitious narrative of the PEV that clearly only justified the arrest of persons to whom the 'Evidence" gathered has such incredulous disconnect?

L et Kamwana go face his "personal challenge" and leave the Kenyan State out of this issue.

Offline Kichwambaya

• Regular
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2014, 05:10:40 PM »
Ouru should just show up in court and avoid these silly arguments. It will be a little embrassing but  quick and simple.  He should think about it as a prostate test for the over forties. The doctor tells you to drop your pants and underwear, asks you politely to bend over, inserts his fingers-you know where- and its over in seconds- you pull your pants up and its done until next years annual physical.  Not appearing at the Hague will only complicate matters for him and everybody else.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2014, 05:16:59 PM »
I think he is worried why his presence is required physically when there is no trial set to start. He is worried that Fatty might decide to swing arrest warrants on the him for obstruction of justice. That would be nuclear option for everyone. And i doubt ICC are interested in that.

I think Uhuru will be grilled on his role as PORK vis a vis Kenya cooperation or lack cooperation. The Judges would be satisfied with assurances..and they might grant another deadline for Uhuru to deliver the fish Fatty is fishing for.

Ouru should just show up in court and avoid these silly arguments. It will be a little embrassing but  quick and simple.  He should think about it as a prostate test. The doctor tells you to bend over, inserts his fingers and its over in seconds.  Not appearing at the Hague will only complicate matters for him and everybody else.

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2014, 05:21:10 PM »
I think he is worried why his presence is required physically when there is no trial set to start. He is worried that Fatty might decide to swing arrest warrants on the him for obstruction of justice. That would be nuclear option for everyone. And i doubt ICC are interested in that.

I think Uhuru will be grilled on his role as PORK vis a vis Kenya cooperation or lack cooperation. The Judges would be satisfied with assurances..and they might grant another deadline for Uhuru to deliver the fish Fatty is fishing for.

He shouldn't be worried about arrest though.  The fact Japanese judge was willing to let him go with a video-appearance should be assurance enough that there is no prior plan to lock him up.  I think his worries are just related to "indignities" of being paraded as the suspect he is.

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2014, 05:42:20 PM »
Yes i think the judges just want to shot some question to him; But OTP are at liberty to apply for warrants anytime; They just need to have evidence that Uhuru has flouted his bail condition or has committed offence under Administration of Justice article of Rome stature. That won't happen unless fatty had evidence that were incontrovertible. Judges will decline such application. I think Fatty has swung Ruto such application once and lost...when we released those emails and when Keter made calls to Kass fm...after that day pre-trial..Ocampo applied for warrants...the nexus failed.

He shouldn't be worried about arrest though.  The fact Japanese judge was willing to let him go with a video-appearance should be assurance enough that there is no prior plan to lock him up.  I think his worries are just related to "indignities" of being paraded as the suspect he is.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2014, 07:41:24 PM »
I would say it is silly season and paid talking heads will be busy between now and 8th of this month. A lot of stupid ideas will be floated and the "truth" will from now on be by majority and by the loudest. So brace for it.

Uhuru knew that there was no immunity from prosecution for a head of state. Even if that immunity existed, the fact that his case had already started by time he became head of banana republic would deny him any benefits as laws outside Kenya have no retroactive powers.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Higgins the genius

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2014, 10:15:55 AM »
Yes i think the judges just want to shot some question to him; But OTP are at liberty to apply for warrants anytime; They just need to have evidence that Uhuru has flouted his bail condition or has committed offence under Administration of Justice article of Rome stature. That won't happen unless fatty had evidence that were incontrovertible. Judges will decline such application. I think Fatty has swung Ruto such application once and lost...when we released those emails and when Keter made calls to Kass fm...after that day pre-trial..Ocampo applied for warrants...the nexus failed.

How will they grill him as PORK yet they have summoned him in his individual capacity. He is there as an accussed not PORK. AG can answer all those questions. Unless ICC summons him as the PORK.

Offline skatebodi

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2014, 10:22:41 AM »
I thought ON stomped out of TOOP in disgust, never to visit again?

Sketie

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2014, 11:52:51 AM »
You could be right but i think ICC knows is accused PORK. There is also big difference btw state and state actors. ICC can for example zero in one one officer without condemning the whole gov. If he is obstructing justice...either directly or indirectly...then the judges might want to remind him abt the consequence. I doubt he is just going there to sit and watch events.
How will they grill him as PORK yet they have summoned him in his individual capacity. He is there as an accussed not PORK. AG can answer all those questions. Unless ICC summons him as the PORK.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2014, 02:13:21 PM »
One question I am 100% sure he will get is whether he is in any way obstructing the release of evidence.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline mya88

• Mega superstar
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2014, 02:30:53 PM »
hahahahah ati duo personality...isnt that some kind of psychiatric disorder? quite impressive, the lengths some 'armchair analysts' are willing to go to make a point. I do know that ouru has dual personalities, just not the kind Nkarei is talking about. One personality that hangs with old buddies drinking and smoking bangi all night and the other one where he pretends to be president by day. The other day they were celebrating ouru's meetings with Obama, going to great lengths placarting pictures for all to visualize this great achievment (or so it seemed) as if that meant the charges would be dropped indefinitely.
"We must be the change we wish to see" - Mahatma Ghandi

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2014, 02:39:41 PM »
.....as if that meant the charges would be dropped indefinitely.
Looks like you missed that part. I was at a club with one and he went on and on about how Jitoto had cut a deal with Obama to drop the case etc etc. I twice asked him if he believed the US had such power to which he answered "of course". Should the bastard face hardships over there, you will hear the same fools blaming Obama "for reneging" on some promise he never made.

Offline mya88

• Mega superstar
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2014, 02:42:33 PM »

I think there is more to ouru's worries than just being paraded in court, after all this isnt the first time he has gone down that road. There is something more sinister that he is afraid of and that may have to do with tampering or witholding evidence based in the AG antics given his position as pork as someone has alluded to. Problem is if they consider his status as pork for the sake of making this argument......how will they then later proceed with his charges as private citizen and not as pork....in which case Nkarei's convoluted argment would have little bearing if any.

Offline mya88

• Mega superstar
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2014, 02:47:15 PM »
.....as if that meant the charges would be dropped indefinitely.
Looks like you missed that part. I was at a club with one and he went on and on about how Jitoto had cut a deal with Obama to drop the case etc etc. I twice asked him if he believed the US had such power to which he answered "of course". Should the bastard face hardships over there, you will hear the same fools blaming Obama "for reneging" on some promise he never made.

hahahah oh my, those are the same ones who never miss a chance to blame the west for all their woes, coming with one conspiracy theory after another....how things change. If OTP pulls a fast one on jitoto, shockwaves will be felt so far am worried there may be some sort of an uprising. It may just be formalities, I dont know what to make of it.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2014, 02:51:00 PM »
I see nothing wrong with the OTP unsealing an arrest warrant for Jitoto as long as he has the evidence against him. It would not be something out of the ordinary. The man is a suspect who had his case confirmed. He is out on bond with clear terms. If he has violated the terms the OTP is within her rights to ask the judges to pull the plug on him.

Offline mya88

• Mega superstar
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2014, 03:01:49 PM »
I see nothing wrong with the OTP unsealing an arrest warrant for Jitoto as long as he has the evidence against him. It would not be something out of the ordinary. The man is a suspect who had his case confirmed. He is out on bond with clear terms. If he has violated the terms the OTP is within her rights to ask the judges to pull the plug on him.

If the OTP's argument is that of obstruction of justice in ouru's position as pork....resulting in insufficient evidence for Bensouda to prosecute, then am afraid there maybe be no case against him.....after all ouru can argue that his priority and that of his goverment is Kenya first and not to gather evidence against himself for Bensouda.