Author Topic: CORONA WILL TAKE DOWN TRUMP  (Read 3758 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
CORONA WILL TAKE DOWN TRUMP
« on: April 13, 2020, 06:13:33 PM »
His incompetence has been badly exposed by the runaway lead the US has globally on covid cases. 30% of the world infections - 20% of the deaths. Trying to attack China and WHO while his denials are on YouTube. Dude won't survive this catastrophe.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: CORONA WILL TAKE DOWN TRUMP
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2020, 06:29:35 PM »
His incompetence has been badly exposed by the runaway lead the US has globally on covid cases. 30% of the world infections - 20% of the deaths. Trying to attack China and WHO while his denials are on YouTube. Dude won't survive this catastrophe.

He will. Stop drinking in the morning

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2020, 06:48:15 PM »
Why do you underrate Conservatives?

They looked the other way on his indiscretions
The fact that the virus is spreading all over the world and not just US is a convenient excuse.

Besides, crisis are when ratings go through the roof. Americans numb with shock and panic will run towards as opposed to against Trump

Ona balance of probability I think he will come out unscathed.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2020, 07:07:30 PM »

I think he loses.  But not because of his incompetence.  His supporters already know just how terrible he is.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2020, 07:07:47 PM »
He really looks like a fool after calling it another Chinese hoax. Then running to the same China for ventilators. The very one he sanctioned. Now people want him to eliminate the tariffs on Chinese cheap goods to ease the hard times.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2020, 07:12:03 PM »

Trump is a fool like you. Uhuru and DP Kagwe are doing way better. First 2 years he blamed everything on Obama and Hillary and Biden. Who will he blame now? Noone believes his China and WHO nonsense.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2020, 07:17:08 PM »

Trump is a fool like you. Uhuru and DP Kagwe are doing way better. First 2 years he blamed everything on Obama and Hillary and Biden. Who will he blame now? Noone believes his China and WHO nonsense.

20,000 deaths and most of them are from minorities. So go figure. You are such an emotional buffoon you cant play this punditry game

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2020, 08:30:11 PM »
I didn't see this corona mess coming. DT was going down anyway regardless of the virus. I like a good fight with some good drama with blows and blisters. This corona blow is too easy. I would have wanted to see him go down on other issues that will make voters get out with indignation. With COVID he doesn't need help to be excused from WH. Perhaps he's already packed.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2020, 09:04:39 PM »
Not when his competitor has dementia and is likely to be risking his life to corona due to the forgetfulness. Obama network has won by dismantling old democrat network.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2020, 09:27:58 PM »

I wish it was true. Even here in NY, i still hear people praising the orange man. So you can imagine South and Midwest.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2020, 09:07:53 AM »
As I said, it can go either way and with this clip I’m starting to believe Trump propaganda machinery is well oiled and Democrats will be playing catch up long after he is sworn in

?s=21
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2020, 12:14:37 PM »
Methinks it depends on whether they bring those numbers down like China a couple of months be4 the general. If the curve is back down, methinks Trump stays. If things are even worse, he goes home. Btw, how are Americans planning to vote? Is it gonna be 100% mail-voting for the first time in history? Or ids that not allowed by law or sthing? I should read up on it...later.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2020, 12:33:06 PM »
Mail voting is at the table. The how much of that is unknown. Trump thinks the Dems want to rig him out by ballot stuffing.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2020, 02:06:10 PM »
Only 47 prrcent of americans vote. About half a million african americans have felony criminal records so they wont vote. With Bernie out only about 45 percent of young people will vote. Biden will be taken down by ultra left and wont get any traction. He will lose like john kelly by one or two key states

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2020, 07:23:56 PM »
KP after all those years hapa majuu you cannot differentiate between John Kelly and John Kerry?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2020, 08:09:07 PM »
KP after all those years hapa majuu you cannot differentiate between John Kelly and John Kerry?

What is the difference papa? Give us insha refu ya ketchup na heinz

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2020, 08:33:42 PM »
Funnily Liberals/Dems don't consider such. They believe everyone else is crazy. Biden and his son Hunter have corruption issues from Ukraine; REAL ONES, not the conspiracy theory they have been spinning against Trump and Putin.
Then claims of sexual assaults have emerged against Biden but Liberals/Left media are now quite; Imagine if it was another claim against Trump?

If you believe Trump is incoherent, try and make sense of what Biden says. A not even sure he knows day it is! And Obama is now endorsing him as the SAVIOUR...

Who said American politics are not entertaining?   

Not when his competitor has dementia and is likely to be risking his life to corona due to the forgetfulness. Obama network has won by dismantling old democrat network.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2020, 11:10:25 PM »
Garliv I don't think Biden is that far gone. He has simple gaffes not lack of comprehension. I wanted Sanders but still Biden any day over Trump.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2020, 03:50:48 AM »
Methinks it depends on whether they bring those numbers down like China a couple of months be4 the general. If the curve is back down, methinks Trump stays. If things are even worse, he goes home. Btw, how are Americans planning to vote? Is it gonna be 100% mail-voting for the first time in history? Or ids that not allowed by law or sthing? I should read up on it...later.

Mami
You don’t realize how stupid Americans have become till you talk with them. And am in the northeast!! Where education is highly regarded. Even high end professionals embrace Trumps stupidity. We are doomed.
Btw they want to eliminate the post office but rural states may not go along with it.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2020, 06:15:18 AM »
Trump will be reelected. That is simple to know if you interact with republicans on a regular basis